Summer Ch. 16 Sue and I Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTyke
TheTyke
388 Followers

Sue's head came down and she suckled on Jackie's nipple. Jackie sighed as she pushed her breast up into Sue's face. Sue's hand snaked across her sister's hip and down between her legs, finding her sex and parting her lips. Her fingers stole noiselessly inside her. Jackie closed her eyes, opened her legs and sighed again as the fingers began to explore, working her whole sex with a light, deft touch; stroking the outside, folding her lips back before moving smoothly inside again. Strength where needed, power and depth, or a gentleness of touch that left Jackie dazed and breathless. Sue made love to Jackie's sex with an empathy and deftness of touch that few males, if any, could ever hope to achieve. Jackie squirmed under Sue's touch, groaning and stretching, opening her legs as wide as possible to allow her sister access to her.

Jackie rose to another climax with her sister working with care and deliberation; stroking between her legs, her fingers buried deep inside her sex, stretching, turning, her thumb on her hard, erect clitoris. Jackie groaned, her head rolling from side to side as if seeking an escape from the fingers that were driving her higher and higher. She grasped my arm and squeezed, her fingernails digging painfully into my skin. Her voice rose with the pressure of her approaching climax, a siren warning of her impending crisis, rising and falling with the pressure between her legs. And then she was there, her climax flooding her sex, staining the bed beneath her.

Sue laughed quietly as her sister fell back onto the bed. "No quarter," she said grimly and pushed Jackie back flat onto the bed as she struggled to rise. They were about equal in size and weight but Sue had the advantage in position and stamina, Jackie was the initiator, the motivator, the person who got things started but Sue was the athlete, the marathon runner, the serial climax. Sue had the legs of her, had the stamina to keep going, she could absorb orgasm after orgasm and keep going, Jackie was from the same stock but did not have that same longevity.

In a moment Sue was astride her, her hands on her shoulders pinning her to the bed, Jackie struggled ineffectually but was no match for her sister. Sue sat on her until Jackie slowed and lay still. "You know what's coming now don't you?" Jackie looked up at her nodded; a strange, almost hooded, look in her eyes. Slowly, warily, Sue released the pressure on her sister's shoulders and sat back. Jackie lay passive, dormant, as her sister took hold of her breast and casually palmed it, pulling on her nipple, making the nipple stand upright and hard. Jackie winced as Sue roughly played her breasts, her nipples already too sensitive and engorged; but Sue was demonstrating her dominance, showing her control of her sister's body. Slowly Sue inched forward until she was sitting astride her sister's chest.

Taking hold of Jackie's arms she spread them out before moving up again until her knees were on either side of Jackie's head, I watched with baited breath, realization slowly dawning. Sue rose up on her knees, her legs pinning Jackie to the bed; Jackie grasped her sister's thighs as Sue brought her hips forward. Sue looked down and smiled, spreading her knees and bringing her glistening sex slowly down toward her sister's face. Jackie smiled and raised her head slightly, bringing her mouth up toward Sue's waiting and open sex. Jackie blew softy, ruffling the hair around her sister's sex, blowing air across the sensitive, pouting lips. Sue sighed and shivered and then I saw the small, pink, tip of Jackie's tongue dart forward and part the waiting lips hovering just above her.

Sue stiffened with pleasure, bracing herself on the top of the headboard, bearing down on Jackie's mouth. Jackie held her hips to try and control Sue's movements as her tongue travelled the length of her sister's sex. Sue arched her back and pressed down with her hips as Jackie probed deeper, her lips on her sisters, tongue full extended, French kissing à la French. Jackie changed her position and her tongue found Sue's clitoris. Sue sagged forward, resting her head on her arms on the headboard. Jackie worked with patience and knowledge, her small pointed tongue pushing back the protective hood from the sensitive nub of skin before swirling around and over it; draining Sue's strength, drinking deep at her well.

The girls were lost in each other, Jackie worshiping at her sisters sex and Sue beginning to tremble astride her sister's face. I needed to join in. I slid down alongside Jackie's glorious body until I was level with her hips. She was flat on her back underneath her sister and her sex glistened between her legs. I felt her start as I moved over her, opening her legs and lowering myself between them. She had forgotten about me and the sudden reminder of my presence between her thighs came as a surprise. I slid my hands under her bottom, spreading her legs and raising her hips. I lowered my face over her sex and inhaled. The lush, verdant, smell of a young aroused woman almost overwhelmed my senses, brought me to my proverbial knees. I gripped her arse with my hands and levering with my elbows I raised her hips higher off the bed. Her sex opened before my fascinated eyes and I found myself staring deep inside her.

Her outer lips were wide open revealing and framing the deep coral fringed lips inside. She glistened with moisture. Towards the top of her sex her clitoris stood proud and erect, bold and defiant, a miniature version of Jackie herself. I blew gently, just as I had seen her do to Sue and saw her hips tremble as if touched by a strong sensual wind. She rose up to meet my breath and I leaned forward, brining my lips down upon her. I heard her cry out as my tongue tasted a woman's sex for the first time. The taste was mixed with the texture and the smell; hot, musky, redolent with sex and sensuality. My mouth covered her. Her juices stained my lips and ran down onto my chin. My tongue slid over her and into her. She called out and strained her legs, her cries muffled by her sister's sex. I delved deep inside her, trying to touch the places where earlier only my fingers had been. Jackie writhed under me as I lapped my way up her sex, finding her clitoris, instinctively sucking it into my mouth as I would her nipple.

Sue came at that moment, pressing down on to her sister's mouth as her sister cried out and I took her clitoris between my lips. I suckled it, holding it in my mouth, tasting her juices as I sucked as much of into my mouth as I could. Jackie cried out, her own mouth still muffled by her sister's sex and the whole was just too incredibly intoxicating, I was high on the sensations, the taste and the smell of raw sexuality. I had never known I could get this excited. I felt Jackie cum as I sucked on her clitoris and felt her Jackie writhing beneath my as I lay between her legs my mouth on her sex. She was soaking, whether from her own juices or my saliva I could not tell and I didn't care,

I was drunk on drinking her sex, not wishing to stop or let go until I felt Sue gently pull me away, "She's done," she said quietly looking down at my confused and cum stained face. I looked up at Jackie and she lay quietly, unmoving, her arms and legs spread, head back. I pushed myself up and wiped my face and mouth on my arm looking around sheepishly. Sue laughed and offered me one of the discarded pyjama tops. I wiped my face and offered it back to her but she shook her head and I dropped it to the side of the bed. Sue leaned forward and reaching down she wrapped her fingers around my still erect shaft. "Great for us but not so satisfying for you I see."

I shrugged, "Bloody brilliant for me actually, no complaints at all."

She stroked her fingers up and down my shaft and I watched her like a child would. "Perhaps you should finish off in there," she said indicating her sisters open sex with a nod of her head. I looked down at Jackie; she hadn't moved. She looked unconscious but her sex beckoned enticingly.

"I thought you said she was done." I asked stupidly, suddenly in need of relief, Sue's fingers reminding of my own need to cum.

"She is but she'll be happy to have you inside her, trust me. She'll make you welcome. Go on," she said, "put it into her."

Chivalry often takes a back seat when faced with an unfulfilled erection and a naked, possibly comatose, girl with a very wet and shiny vagina and a sister urging you on. I crawled back up the bed between Jackie's open legs and looked up. Sue nodded her encouragement and I smiled stupidly back at her. I tried to appear reluctant but in truth nothing could have stopped me now. Sue rolled over and taking her sisters hands she pulled her arms over her head, holding her flat, crosswise on the bed, immobile. She positioned herself to watch

I moved forward, resting my weight on my hands on either side of her, until the head of my penis touched the lips of her sex. Jackie groaned and tried to move away but Sue held her and motioned for me to continue. I pushed slowly and the head of my penis slipped inside her. Sue was right, Jackie really did feel warm and welcoming whether she was aware of it or not; hot and magnificent as her sex closed around the tip of my penis. Jackie stiffened for a moment before moving her hips and settling herself to accept the rest of me. Without waiting I pushed myself fully inside her, sliding all the way up and inside in one movement until our hipbones met and our public hair meshed together.

I was inside Jackie. Until last night I had never had my penis inside a girl and now, a few hours later and here I was, fucking my second woman. And despite their similarities they felt different, like this, with my penis buried deep inside her. Even blindfold I would have known that I was in Jackie and not Sue. Jackie groaned and her hips rose up to meet me. I was in seventh heaven, I did not care whether Jackie knew I was inside her or not, or even if she wanted me there or not, I was in heat, I just wanted to use her body, to cum in her.

"See," Sue said quietly, smiling, "I said she was ready." I looked up at Sue, she had moved closer to Jackie's head, holding her by her elbows, pinning her arms above her head while I fucked her. "Let me see," Sue said and I moved over, withdrawing slightly from inside her sister so that she could see the glistening shaft of my penis, fresh and slick with her sister's juices. "Good," she said, strolling her sisters face with one hand. "Carry on then," she said, giving me permission to continue. I thrust back into Jackie, burying myself in her, leaning my weight into the stroke to get the full sensation of sliding into her and to thrust myself as deep into her as I could.

Jackie moaned and smiled, "God but that feels good," she said quietly.

I thrust into her again and she hissed between clenched teeth as her breasts bounced to the movement. Laughing, Sue reached down with both hands and captured Jackie's swaying breasts, taking her nipples and rolling them between her thumb and forefingers, twirling them like she was tuning a radio. I began to lengthen and slow the stroke, pushing up hard into her with my hips at the end. Jackie cried out and pulled her legs up, spreading her knees as wide apart as possible.

"Let me see," Sue said again, peering between us, watching every movement as my wet and shining penis slid in and out of her sister. "I want to see it" she repeated excitedly, "I want to see her cum." Jackie was breathing heavily, almost snorting through her nose, like a winded horse. I could feel her muscles gripping me tighter and knew she was going to cum soon. Her already aroused state and the combined assault on her nipples and her vagina was bringing her quickly to her climax. I continued to stroke but I knew my own climax was approaching.

"Do I pull out?" I asked, hearing my own breathing sounding ragged in my ears.

"No!" came the short response from both girls at the same time.

"Stay in!" Sue urged, "We're both on the pill. It's alright."

It was too late anyway and suddenly I was straining, pushing as far up inside Jackie as it was possible to get, pumping my seed deep into her. Jackie and Sue cried out together; Jackie in her climax and Sue in sympathy as I shuddered to my end before collapsing across her, feeling my penis twitch as I emptied my last drops of seed inside her. I gasped for breath, taking great lungfulls of warm air before slowly rolling over onto my back and away from her. Jackie lay still, her chest rising and falling,, her sex gleaming red and used between her wide spread legs, her lips wet with white mucus and already beginning to seep sperm her body slick with sweat. "That was brilliant," Sue said, her eyes shining in excitement.

"Thanks," I said, wiping the sweat from my face with my hand, "we try to please."

"Watching was almost as good as being done yourself!" She said and quickly snaked her way down her sister's body until she was level with her crotch. She leaned over and opened her sister's wet and puffy sex with her fingers and peered inside. Jackie groaned and tried to ineffectually push her away but Sue would not be moved. She was fascinated by her sisters well used body; she was fascinated to see the results of the sex act. She could not see her own body as we had fucked in the night so she was keen to see he sisters, up close, From inches away she inspected Jackie's well used sex, watching the juices mixed with sperm running out of her,

"Fabulous," she breathed as she mopped at her sisters sex with the edge of a sheet. Jackie gave up and opened her legs a little to allow her sister access. Sue pushed her fingers inside and felt around as if she would some discover something hidden and Jackie moaned softly. She withdrew her fingers and looked at the juices coating them and she smiled. "See," she said to me again, "I said she was ready'" and she slowly pushed her fingers back inside.

We continued to fuck throughout the rest of the morning as the sun shone down on the three of us. And it was fucking, as soon as it had become the three of us the tone had changed. Sweat mingled with our juices and our skin shone in the warm, golden light. We fucked, fingered, and tongued in every conceivable position and manner that we could think of,. Three fit and active and very ready young people. I watched in fascination as they made love lying face to face, nipple to nipple, tongues entwined, hands between each legs, fingers deep within each other's sex. Writhing and twisting in their heat and their passion, two superbly lithe and beautifully attractive women in the first full flower of their youth.

There was no reticence from either, they made love with an abandon that took my breath away. But they were doing more than that, they were making love with a rare intuition, with an empathy and understanding of the other that only two women could share; touching each other, drawing each other out with a technique and an understanding of the others body and needs, an intuitive understanding of their physical and emotional requirements of the moment that no man could match.

I joined in, often pulled in, when a penis was required; and it was required frequently. I freely availed myself of their bodies, breasts, nipples and vaginas and they were happy to give of themselves. We were three very close friends doing what came naturally, again and again. Slowly we faded, the heat of the summer and our exertions eventually bringing us to a stop; our juices dried on us and we fell asleep, tangled easily together, limbs entwined.

We clearly heard the front gate open and the muffled sound of voices. Jackie and Sue sat bolt upright and stared at each other in panic. The gate clanged shut and footsteps sounded on the concrete garden path. 'Fuck! It's my parents," Jackie hissed and the girls launched themselves out of bed as the sound of keys could be heard rattling in the back door. Jackie pulled on her pyjama top and reached for her dressing gown muttering 'Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!' under her breath as if hoping that the litany would keep her parents at bay just a little longer. Footsteps came to the bottom of the stairs.

"Hello? Are you girls up? Do you know what the time is?" their mother's voice floated accusingly up the staircase.

Absolute panic engulfed the bedroom. Wrapping her dressing gown around her Jackie ran to the top of the stairs to stall her mother should she attempt to come upstairs. I dressed in frantic haste stuffing my shirt into my pants as Sue pressed my socks into my hands.

"Where are my shoes?" I hissed and we searched hurriedly as the sound of Jackie and her mum floated into the room.

"Find them later," Sue hissed as she opened the window.

"What are you doing?" I asked watching her pull the curtains aside.

"It's the only way out," she said pulling the widow open.

"What?" I asked incredulously, "we're upstairs if you haven't forgotten. I can't fucking fly!" Sue glared at me as if I was being totally unreasonable and grabbed by arm.

"There's a concrete platformr over the front door." She hissed poking her head through the window and looking down. "It's just under the window. You can jump from there when the coast is clear."

Far from convinced I looked out. Some three or four feet below the window a flat concrete slab jutted out over the front door, a token attempt at a cover to keep the inclement weather off if you ever decided to use that particular entrance; which rarely ever happened such was the informality of the .local folk.

From the landing outside I could hear Jackie talking to her Mum, still frantically stalling but losing ground, a hint of panic at the edge of her voice. Looking at my dishevelled state and the condition of the bedroom I decided that it was probably better to break my neck climbing out of a bedroom window than have it broken for me facing the girl's outraged mother. So, throwing caution to the wind, I pulled up a chair and climbed out of the window, gingerly lowering myself down onto the small concrete platform below.

"Get down!" came the hurried instruction and looking up I saw Sue partially close the window above my head. I ducked down as Jackie and Mrs Preston came into the room.

"And what time do you call this to be laying about in your pyjamas?" I heard her start. Despite my predicament I smiled to myself, 'you should have been here ten minutes earlier' I thought, 'they were not even wearing pyjamas'. Crouching uncomfortably on the rough concrete I raised my head and glanced back into the room. Jackie saw me and smiling broadly she gave a small discrete wave with her fingers. Their Mum was ranting on about the chaos and mess in the room. I ducked back down again.

Turning to sit with my back to the wall I buttoned up my shirt and looked around to take stock of my situation. The run of houses were below road level and the garden sloped upwards until the garden gate was almost at the same level as I was. Dave was sitting on the low garden wall casually looking up back at me.

"All right?" he asked.

"Not bad," I offered quietly acutely aware of the open window, "and you?"

"Can't grumble," he answered fishing a crumpled pack of cigarettes out of his trouser pockets. "Want a fag?" he asked. I shook my head and he returned the packet to his pocket. "When you get down eh?"

I nodded and glanced around. The drop to the garden looked considerable, at least ten to twelve feet and without shoes. I pulled my socks on while Dave impassively smoked his cigarette sitting on the garden wall. Inadequately shod for throwing myself off high places I tentatively shuffled to the edge of the slab, dangling my legs over, feeling decidedly unhappy. I'm not a great one for heights and the jump looked horrendous. "Come on you wuss, jump." Dave offered blowing out a cloud of smoke.

TheTyke
TheTyke
388 Followers