Summer Ch. 16 Sue and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTyke
TheTyke
389 Followers

"What are you doing?" She asked quietly.

"I'm going to make you cum again and then I'm going to join you on the bed and I'm going to make love to you."

She blinked up at me, "Oh."

My free hand caressed her breast, cupping it, gently squeezing, thumbing her nipple until she began to squirm. "Getting excited again?" I asked quietly, leaning forward to kiss her deeply on the lips. Our tongues entwined as she pressed her breast up into my hand. I squeezed and roiled her nipple and heard a satisfying intake of breath. I moved over to continue the process with her other breast. Looking down I could see my finger marks on the pale skin of her breast. I squeezed again and pulled the nipple taught and she groaned and arched up again.

"Good girl," I whispered, pulling her nipple between thumb and forefinger, "keep your legs open," and she strained her legs even wider apart. I kissed her again, a long drawn out kiss that made my cock strain and twitch. My hand moved down her body and between her open legs, parting her lips again, sinking into her wetness. She groaned against my open mouth, breaking away, gasping for breath. My fingers slid inside her and her hips immediately rose to meet them. Her arms were still held stretched above her head, thrusting her breasts forward, emphasising their shape, her nipples predominant and sensitive. My tongue trailed wetly down her chest and she writhed and cried out as I sucked her nipples deeply into my mouth.

My fingers pushed deeper into her and she strained her legs apart, impaling herself, thrusting blindly with her open sex in a desperate need to cum. I curled my fingers inside her and my thumb found her clitoris again. She cried out and tried to release her hands but I held her tight, my fingers and thumb taking up a rhythm between her open legs. She squirmed beneath me, her breasts wet with my saliva, her nipple held hard in my mouth. She drew her legs up and arched herself up off the bed in one last desperate push for release. My fingers increased their pace and Sue stiffened, her body rigid, arched like a bow. She cried out and her hips jerked against my hand. Her head thrashed from side to side and she called out harsh, undecipherable words.

Finally she slowed, her crisis passing and she eased herself back onto the bed in a series of long slow judders, a succession of slowly decreasing shivers like the passing of a fever; until she lay quiet, I released her hands and held her while she recovered, gathering her, limp and unresisting, into my arms. I stroked her hair and down her flank, comforting, gentling her. An occasional tremor still shook her, a residue of the madness that had claimed her, but she slowly settled, soft and gentle, into my arms.

She opened her eyes and smiled. "Oh wow," she said quietly, "another one. Not too sure I can stand many more of those."

"I think you'll manage," I answered smiling, brushing hair from her face. "What have you done to me?" She asked straightening herself up slightly on the bed. "What have you done to your fingers?"

I held my hand up and studied it, "I've had them in training." I arched my fingers on her hip and pretended to do press-ups with them, "One, two, three, four. Works wonders."

She laughed, "Well whatever it is just keep on doing it, it's bloody fantastic." She rolled onto her back and shuffled across the bed. She patted the bed beside her, "Come and join me." I needed no second urging and climbed up onto the bed beside her, she immediately curled up into my arms. "You know, I think this is the first time we have lain together where we have both been naked," she looked at me and laughed, "and one of the few times when we've been on our own. Our relationship's been a little crowded hasn't it?" I nodded and half shrugged, "Oh I'm not blaming you, it's just the way it worked out, it just didn't leave much space for you and me did it?" I lay back and Sue rolled over onto my chest, her face close to mine, her large blue limpid eyes looking up at me.

"Well, we've got the time now," I answered.

Sue's eyes crinkled into a smile, she reached down behind her and grasped my erect penis. "And you've obviously got the inclination."

I laughed and nodded. "He's had the inclination all afternoon."

Sue looked at me for a moment then quickly shuffled backwards down my body. When she was level with my hips she lowered her head and took my penis into her mouth. I gasped as a whole gamut of new sensations suddenly exploded inside my head. "I've never done that before I just did it in the bath," she said taking it out of her mouth. She licked her lips and holding it by the shaft she studied it closely. "Actually it's not bad," she said smiling, "and extremely bloody sexy!" She shook her head and laughed. "Boy's oh boys! I can see why Jacks likes it," and she put it back in her mouth, her tongue and lips swirling around the head like a lollipop.

I lay back with a groan, I knew I would not last long and I took hold of her head and tried to pull her away but she kept at it, sucking me deep into her mouth, her lips wetting the shaft with her saliva. I grabbed her head with a little more desperation and she stopped, looking innocently up at me with those huge blue eyes, "What?"

I took a deep breath, trying to control the rapidly growing pressure in my loins. "I'm really not going to last much longer.." I began.

"Good," she answered curtly and took me back into her mouth, her eyes still fixed on my face. Her head bobbed up and down on my shaft, her tongue seeming to curl and uncurl around the head like a snake. The pressure began to build and my dick strained for release. I touched her head again and she looked up without stopping.

"I'm going to cum," I said desperately and she smiled around a mouthful of penis.

"I know," she mumbled and she continued to work on me, her eyes again fixed upon my face and I knew that I could not hold it; I half sat up and then lay back as I exploded into her mouth. She was ready for it and she swallowed the first rush and then she quickly removed me from her mouth, continuing to work my shaft with her hand as I continued to cum. She milked me, the second rush running down her hand and onto my stomach. Laying partly on me her face close to my shaft she watched, fascinated, as it twitched in her hand. She held it until eventually it began to deflate and then she let go and wiping her mouth with the back of her forearm she smiled up at me.

"Well," she said, "not bad for a first time don't you think?"

I laughed and shook my head in disbelief, "That was utterly fantastic. Where the hell did you learn to do that?"

"Watching Jacks downstairs and right here," she said pleased with herself. "Did I do it right?" She asked her insecurity peeking through. "And I swallowed," she carried on excitedly, without waiting for an answer, "well, I swallowed most of it. Tasted OK as well," she said at a rush, "a little sweet. Not at all as you would expect." I laughed and she stopped.

"Take a breath," I urged.

She smiled and shrugged sheepishly, "Sorry, got a little excited there didn't I? First time nerves and all that. Wanted to get it right."

"You got it right," I said and held my hand out to her, inviting her to come back up and join me.

"Wait a sec," she said and picked up her dressing gown off the floor and proceeded to mop me down. "It's seen some uses," she said holding the old threadbare garment up for inspection. "But this is another first," she said and discarded the robe on the floor again. She shuffled up the bed and curled in under my arm, her head on my shoulder. "Did you really enjoy it?" She asked seriously.

I pulled her close and laughed, "It was fantastic, the best thing imaginable. You were brilliant."

"Honestly?"

"Honestly. I've never felt anything like it.. I'll recommend you to all my friends if you like," I asked and she hit me with the flat of her hand.

"Bastard," she said and laughed. I pulled her close again feeling her soft against me. She snuggled into my neck and sighed, "I've waited for this you know."

"So have I, what took us so long?"

"You never asked me," she said and gave a small, slightly sad laugh.

"Well I've asked you this time."

"No you didn't. If you cast your mind back I think you'll find that I asked you." I pulled a face as if trying to remember, "Jacks and Dave were bonking on the sofa and they wanted a little privacy so I suggested we come upstairs. Remember?"

"Ah yes," I said thoughtfully. "Well I was just about to ask you."

"Crap liar," she said scornfully.

I shrugged my shoulders and ran my hand down her back, following the indentation of her backbone down to the soft swell of her bottom, my trailing fingers finding the sensitive point at the bottom of her spine, making her shiver. My hand caressed her cheeks, gently cupping and squeezing, exploring, moving slowly into the dark crack that divided the two globes. Stroking slowly up and down, finding the secret soft bud in the darkness and feeling her breath quicken. She hung her head as my finger traced the shape, looking up sharply, nervously as my finger pushed gently, inserting itself a millimetre, she shook her head and sucked her breath in. "I..," she began but hesitated as my finger explored a little deeper. Her legs opened slightly and she gave a little whimper, looking uncomfortable and uneasy. I withdrew my finger and she released her breath and looked up.

Smiling into her eyes I let my hand slide down between her open legs, looking for and finding the wetness of her sex. Sue shuffled higher up my body and my fingers slid inside her. As my fingers explored her from behind Sue's eyes slowly closed as the sensations began to wash up through her. "Shall we get into bed?" she asked slowly, reluctant to stop the fingers moving inside her but wanting somehow to move the sex into a more traditional setting, to the place where, in her head, she had always imagined her first time would take place; the place where she imagined her young woman's fantasies, her bed.

Letting loose of my hands she knelt up and pulled the covers down before slipping into bed with a small embarrassed giggle. I followed her, laying face to face, the sheets pulled up to our necks. She smiled shyly. "I'm in your bed." I eventually offered quietly. She didn't respond she just watched me with those huge blue eyes. "Cat got your tongue?" I asked smiling, "You're not usually this quiet." She shook her head almost imperceptibly, childlike, almost innocent. We lay for what seemed an age, silent, studying each other's faces, neither of us wanting or willing to break the moment.

Reaching out beneath the covers I softly touched her breast, her eyes glanced down for moment but she never moved. I explored its shape, the act strangely illicit and exciting hidden beneath the covers. I found her nipple, already hard and erect; I rolled it slowly with my thumb and finger. She remained silent, her eyes on my face. "Nice," I said quietly, thumbing her nipple, pulling it taut, enjoying the shape and texture, feeling her breast move as I manipulated her in the darkness. My hand cupped her breast and she rolled back slightly, still silent, still watching with her big saucer eyes. I took her breasts in both hands, closing my thumbs on her nipples. A small sigh escaped her lips and finally she closed her eyes. I rolled her breasts, squeezing softly, working up to her nipples and back. Slowly she began to move, her eyelids fluttering gently as I enjoyed the freedom of her beautiful breasts.

She moved slowly onto her back, her body yielding itself to my hands. I handled her breasts, lifting and moulding them, her nipples two hard points beneath my palms. I squeezed and rolled her nipples until I I felt her search for my erect cock beneath the covers and silently wrap her fingers around it, holding it in the palm of her hand. I moved closer and leaning forward I dipped my head beneath the sheet and took a nipple into my mouth. She moaned slightly as I suckled on it, sucking it deep, feeding it into my mouth with my hand. Holding her breast, squeezing gently as my tongue and lips stretched her.

She slowly arched her back, her breasts rising to my mouth and hands. I slid my hand down her body, her ribs, her stomach, the rise of her mound, following her shape with my palm until my hand slid down between her legs. I opened her with my fingers, feeling her breath quicken, her hand tighten around my shaft. I slid my fingers through her wetness and she moved against me, a soft, slow sensuous movement that moved my finger slightly deeper inside her. I withdrew my hand and straightened up, releasing her breast and disengaging her fingers from my shaft. I raised my head and shoulders up from under the sheets and looked at her, she lay silent, waiting. I took her face in my hand and kissed her softly, her lips gently parting as the kiss was returned. I moved over her, parting her legs with my knees and a sudden spark of fear briefly lit behind her eyes as I settled myself between them.

For the first time I lay between a naked woman's legs, I could feel her warm and sensuous, soft and yielding beneath me, my every sense alive to her to the possibilities of what was to come. She lay surprisingly still, her legs open to accept me, her arms slightly open to either side as though asking a question. I kissed the side of her neck and lips felt the steady strong beat of her heart. I heard her swallow and could feel the shallow rise and fall of her breathing. I moved forward a little and felt my penis nuzzle against the cheeks of her bottom and she stiffened, an involuntary small cry of surprise stifled in her chest. She glanced up at me; the small nervous young girl had replaced the confident young woman of earlier. I looked at her but she was staring at the ceiling, expecting me to make the running.

Now it was my turn to panic, I was the novice, I had seen what to do ably demonstrated earlier in the afternoon but that was Pete and Gwen and it's easy to be an expert when someone else is driving. I licked my lips nervously before reaching down between us and taking hold of the shaft of my penis. I raised it until the head nestled up against the full, wet lips of her sex. She raised her arms and tentatively put them around me, holding on to me. I felt sure that she had seen that before somewhere. It was 'what people did' in these circumstances; she was bracing herself for the attack. I pushed a little and the head of my penis parted the lips of her sex. She stiffened a little and gasped, I felt her hands tighten on my back.

"Does it hurt?" I asked stupidly and she shook her head, smiling at me bravely, which only served to convince me that I was actually hurting her.

I pulled back a fraction and she looked startled, "No! Please. Go on, it really doesn't hurt."

I looked at her for moment trying to figure out if I was actually hurting her but before I could make up my mind the need to mate took over and instinctively my hips pushed forward. Suddenly time stood still, Sue's intake of breath became a surprised 'Ahhh' as the head of my penis pushed past the lips of her sex and slipped inside her. Her fingers gripped my back and with a small cry she pulled me close. I lay quiet for a second before the realisation hit me that for the first time in my life my penis was inside a woman, and not just any woman, I was inside Sue, the most beautiful and desirable woman I had ever known. The excitement caught me off guard and for a brief couple of moments I desperately fought not to cum.

"Don't move," I whispered through clenched teeth as I teetered on the edge of badly blowing my first time. The prospect of shame and total embarrassment vied with the desperate need to cum. It was almost a superhuman effort to drag myself back from the edge but slowly I managed to bring myself back under control. I looked up as the mist cleared; Sue was lying with her eyes closed, her arms wrapped tightly around me, her breathing rapid and shallow. "Are you OK?" I asked and she blinked her eyes open and looked at me.

"You nearly came," she said.

"You spotted it hu?" I asked, trying to make light of a near disaster. "A little overexcited," I shrugged, "but I'm OK now."

She smiled distractedly, "You're inside me," she whispered excitedly, like a small child. I moved a little and her eyes opened wide, her mouth following to form a small, silent, 'O'.

"I know," I whispered back, moving again slowly, experimentally, testing my own resilience. I looked at her and smiled gently, "Finally inside you, I've waited a long time for this." She nodded without speaking, biting her lip as she explored the new sensations created by my penis inside her. I moved again, confident that my crisis was now passed and pushed until brought up hard against her pubic bone, my shaft buried to its full extent. She moved a little as if feeling tender inside and a slight 'oh' escaped from her.

"Are you OK?" I asked and she nodded, her eyes fixed on some point off in the distance as she tested her reactions to the changed circumstances. I withdrew a little and then pushed home again. Her breathing changed with the action, a quickening in the rise of her chest against mine. I repeated the movement, the stroke a little longer this time. It felt as though her insides were beginning to melt, she was becoming wetter, more liquid with each stroke. I rested my head on her shoulder, all conversation now dead, each lost in our own thoughts, our own emotions, concentrating only on the singular pleasures this new act was unveiling. I stroked the whole length of my shaft into her and felt her intake of breath, her muscles tightened slightly around my penis like soft, warm fingers. I marvelled at the sensation and made to speak, wondering if she was actively controlling it but I saw her eyes were closed and so I remained silent.

I continued to stroke deep inside her, her muscles creating a liquid friction that again tested my powers of control. I felt that she was gripping me tighter with each stroke and realised that it was her approaching climax that I could feel, her muscles tightening as she struggled for her own control. I stroked faster, pushing the pace, feeling her beginning to rise to her climax. Her muscles closed around me, her breathing thin and shallow. Her eyelids fluttered and she wrapped her arms around me, her arms under mine, pressing her forehead into my shoulder. I pushed into her again, grinding against her at the end of the stroke, rubbing against her clitoris. She moaned softly and I felt her fingers digging into my back. I continued to push into her, my own climax beginning to make its presence felt again. I could feel the sweat beginning to slick between our skins. She rose to meet every thrust of my hips, each movement bringing her closer to the edge.

I pushed myself up onto my elbows and looked down between our bodies, the sheets had fallen away and she shone in the soft light. I could see my shaft glinting, coated in her juices, as it moved between her lips. She cried out as her climax approached and tried to pull me close but I resisted and held her flat. Her muscles gripped my shaft and she thrust her hips forward, crying out and gripping my shoulders. Her breasts rolled in the lamplight, nipples hard and distended. Her stomach muscles clenched, taught and clearly defined in the directional light and her thighs gripped mine fiercely. I pushed hard, burying myself inside her, shouting with her as she rose, yelling out her climax. And suddenly I was cuming with her, uncontrollably pumping my seed as far into her as I could reach. We ground our hips together, squeezing out every last iota of pleasure from each other; her fingernails gripped my shoulder, the pain adding to the wonderfully strained agonies of our climax.

TheTyke
TheTyke
389 Followers