Summer Concert

Story Info
Two friends become more.
1.1k words
3.67
21.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jesse
Jesse
15 Followers

This is a story that I wrote for a friend of mine who was a work one day. She enjoyed it so I thought I would share. We started talking about meeting up at a summer concert called Rockfest. And so it goes...

Really? Because I could see running into at Rockfest. Just chilling out and having fun. As it gets later in the evening and we move towards the main stage. We are standing in a sea of bodies, as I am standing behind you enjoying the music.

Moving with the music and the bodies pressing towards the stage. I am pressing right up against you. My fingers trace down your arms as I move my hands down to your hips. Slowly rubbing against you, becoming oblivious to all the people around.

I move my lips towards your ear, as I trace my tongue on it, kissing it lightly. Moving my kisses to your neck as I slide my hands around your waist.

Easing you back into me as you feel me pressing into you. I stop for a minute, as you turn to look at me. I smile at you as I slowly kiss you. Feeling the tempo of the music increase, I start to kiss you more firmly, my tongue teasing you, searching for yours.

I slide my left hand up to just below your breast and drag my fingertips across your t-shirt. Hoping to make contact with a nipple.

We stop kissing as you smile and turn back towards the stage. I continue tracing around your nipple as I slide my right hand to top of your jeans.

As the stage lights go down after the song and the next one begins. I slide my hand further down on top of your jeans. Stopping at the top of your thigh. Stretching my fingers I start to firmly massage you staying close to your crotch.

Though it's a warm evening in June. I start to feel more heat coming from you there. I bring lips back down to the left side of your neck as I kiss it and maybe bite you a little.

With this, you lean your head back against me and with my left hand I firmly take a hold of your left breast. Loving the way your nipples got so hard. Feeling it poke my hand so nicely. I start rubbing it, squeezing it.

There is another surge in the crowd as a good song starts. You start to fall forward as I grab you firmly across the crotch of your jeans to hold you up. It seems like you like it.

With my right hand now some place very warm, I start to rub you through your jeans. I slip my left hand down to the bottom of your t-shirt and start to slide my fingers under it. Slowly working my way back up to your breast as I continue rubbing you.

I can feel you starting to move your hips, grinding against my hand and my crotch as I am pressed against you. The growing bulge in my jeans is nestled nicely in curve of your ass. God I love how those jeans make you look or should I say how your ass makes those jeans look.

Tracing my fingertips over your stomach. Enjoying how soft and smooth your skin is. You are wearing one of those t-shirts with the built in bra, so my fingers slide easily under the support part as I lift if up enough so that your breast are free under your t-shirt.

Cupping your breast again, I roll your nipple betweens my fingers as I slide my right hand to the top of your jeans and undo the button. Slowly I work my hand down into you jeans. Feeling the lacey edge of your panties, I slide my hand right under them. The feeling is incredible. You are shaved and your skin is so smooth.

I have no clue what song is playing, nor do I care as I plant little kisses on the back of your neck. Stretching out the fingers on my right hand, my fingertips make the first contact with the top of your clit. You tense for a second then melt as you let out a small moan.

I feel you reaching behind you with your left hand. Making room so that you can get your hand between us, you firmly grab the bulge in my jeans and then start to squeeze it, rub it.

After teasing your clit for a moment, I slide my fingers down lower and feel the wetness and heat coming from your pussy. Using the two fingers on the outside of my middle finger to spread your lips, I slide my middle finger up and down your wetness. I feel your right hand on top of mine, outside of your jeans, pressing against it. Pressing inwards a little more each time, I start pushing my finger in you. Up to my first knuckle and then my second, I start working it in and out of you. I do this for a while as you are humping your hips to meet the strokes of my finger.

Removing my left hand from under your shirt, I reach down and unzip my zipper. Luckily, I wore baggy jeans so you are able to snake your left hand into my jeans and free my cock from my boxers. I feel your soft fingers rap around it and start to stroke it. Can you feel it throbbing, enjoying you touching it?

Moving my left hand back to your bare hip, I steady you as I pull my finger from you and move them back up to your clit. Finding what I am searching for, I give it a little squeeze and then start rubbing it.

From all this stimulation, you start to quickly build to orgasm. You arch your back and lean your head back onto my shoulder. I kiss your neck as your turn your head towards me. I can see in your eyes how close you are, so I speed up the pace of my fingers as start to kiss your lips.

I feel you start to stroke me faster as I kiss you. You start to shake a little as you feel your knees getting weaker. Fast and firm I rub your clit as you start to moan I kiss you more deeply, searching your mouth with my tongue.

Holding onto you, I squeeze your clit between my fingers as you are coming. We break from kissing as you catch your breath. Both of our hearts beating rapidly.

You turn around and wrap your arms around me, giving me a sweet kiss. Reaching down, grabbing the front of my jeans again, you look at me and smile, knowing we need to take care of this growing problem in my pants.

I take your hand and we leave to continue this wonderful evening.

Jesse
Jesse
15 Followers