Summer Cottage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
641 Followers

"Would you like to take a walk on the beach?" Kevin said voice husky with desire.

Jane nodded and they set off down the stairs and onto the sand. Jane removed her shoes and dipped her feet in the breaking waves. They walked until the lights no longer shown on the beach, holding hands and not speaking. Kevin took her in his arms and they began kissing again, this time caressing each other as their tongues darted in each other's mouths.

"Jane," Kevin gasped, "I want...I want..."

"Yes, Kevin, fuck me with that hard cock of yours."

Shedding their clothes, they lay on top of them on the still warm sand. Kissing hungrily, he eased between her silken thighs, brushed his velvet cock head along her engorged labial lips, and then entered her sopping pussy with one massive thrust.

Jane moaned happily, it had been so long since she'd had a cock in her and it felt wonderful. His was both long and thick, spreading her open and filling her to bursting. She locked her ankles around his waist and her arms over his broad back, her hips rising to his every stroke as he pounded her.

"Ahhh...yes...yes...fuck me Kevin...fuck me hard...give me that cock...fuck my little pussy...my tight little pussy...ohhh...just like that...oh God...yes...yes."

Jane had never been vocal during sex, Michael never responded to it so she kept quiet. Maybe it was the liquor loosening her tongue, maybe because it had been so long since she'd had a good fucking, or maybe it was because her cries excited Kevin and he pounded her even harder. No matter, he was leaving her breathless and it felt so damn good.

"Uhhh...mmmm...you're so tight...so tight...I'm gonna come, I'm gonna..."

"Come in me...come in me...fill me up...Ohhhhh..."

Jane's back arched as her orgasm blazed forth, her body shuddering as Kevin jetted thick cum into her gripping pussy and she drenched his cock in her juices. He continued to move inside her until she had a second delightful orgasm and they lay still, breathing heavily.

"Oh wow, that was great, you're an amazing woman," Kevin said happily, rolling on his back.

"You're pretty amazing yourself," Jane purred, licking his semi-hard cock. "I want some more of this."

He became fully erect and Jane straddled him, his cock slipping inside her until their bodies met. She leaned forward to let him suck her nipples and rode him in full gallop, his hands on her ass as they gasped and moaned. Kevin came more quickly, but Jane was right with him; their cries of release echoing from the dunes. After another fuck doggie style, they dressed and walked back towards the club, arms around each other's waists, pausing now and then to kiss.

When Jane and Kevin reached the Crab, it was nearing closing time. The girls and Kevin's friends were nowhere in sight. They sat near the door drinking iced tea until one by one the couples straggled in; equally unkempt with satisfied looks on their faces. With much hugging and kissing, they parted, promising to call and get together again tomorrow.

The drive back to the cottage was quiet. Rosalyn was stretched out in the front seat, Robin had fallen asleep on Jane's shoulder, and Mary Anne's head was in Jane's lap, leaving Heather and Jane alone with their thoughts. Reaching the cottage, they showered, climbed into bed and dozed off.

***

Jane awakened to the delicious sensation of having her pussy licked. Opening her eyes, she saw Rosalyn between her legs watching her; she wiggled her tongue and winked.

"What a lovely way to start the day," Jane sighed, opening her legs further. Rosalyn crawled on top and they began kissing and hugging. Rubbing their wet pussies together, they achieved simultaneous orgasms, a soul kiss muffling their cries of release.

"Mmmm," Rosalyn said throatily. "You are such a good lover. By the way, breakfast is ready."

Jane put on a robe and held hands with Rosalyn going down the stairs. Heather, Mary Anne and Robin sat around the kitchen table when they walked in. Robin motioned Jane to sit by her and they began passing dishes of food to each other. Between bites, they discussed their sexual experiences with the boys and Jane easily joined in. She felt happy and content for the first time in quite a while.

After breakfast, Mary Anne and Heather went swimming, Jane and Robin lay in the sun and Rosalyn searched for shells. The day passed lazily, but quickly. As evening approached, they discussed what to do or where to go over dinner.

Heather, Mary Anne and Rosalyn wanted to go back to the Crab or take in a movie. Jane decided to stay home and read a book. Robin wanted to stay there too, so the three women dressed and left.

Jane and Robin snuggled on the couch, each reading a book. The only sounds were the breezes ruffling the curtains and an occasional creak of a house timber.

"I love you, Jane," Robin said quietly.

Jane smiled at Robin, outwardly unruffled but inside she was instantly in turmoil. She did not think she was ready for a relationship just yet with a man or a woman. Then she looked into Robin's smoky grey eyes and her doubts crumbled.

"I love you too, Robin."

They hugged and kissed, rocking back and forth, tears running down their cheeks.

"I don't want to go back to college," Robin said. "I want to live with you."

"I don't want you to leave either," Jane replied. "However your education comes first." She grinned, "That's the mother in me talking."

"I know I just can't bear to be away from you."

"We'll work something out, dear. I can always visit on weekends..."

The front door burst open and the girls rushed in, the boys in tow.

"Look who followed us home," Rosalyn said laughing. ""We're going to have a party."

Kevin saw Jane, sat beside her and they kissed. Robin clung to her protectively, suddenly jealous. Jane sensed her concern and kissed her. The others gathered around and a lively conversation ensued. Bottles of beer appeared, the stereo turned on and the party was underway.

Soon everyone was pleasantly buzzed, kisses became more ardent, hugs lasted longer and hands began to roam. Jane was happily ensconced between Robin and Kevin, giving and accepting kisses, hugging them both at once. Her newfound love for Robin was warring with her desire to feel Kevin's maleness between her legs; her decision was swift.

"I want both of you, now. Come upstairs with me."

She stood up and offered her hands to them. They climbed the stairs to Jane's bedroom, went in and closed the door. Kevin was grinning in spite of himself; he was living every young man's fantasy.

Jane turned down the neatly made bed and began to undress, Robin and Kevin following suit. There was little preamble to their lovemaking; Jane lay back as Robin and Kevin sucked her nipples and fingered her pussy. Kevin moved between her thighs and sank his cock deep into her velvety wetness.

Robin continued to suck Jane's nipples, moaning as Jane fingered her. Kevin held tightly to Jane's hips, thrusting deep and hard, lost in the sensation of her pussy muscles gripping his cock. Jane pulled Robin onto her wiggling tongue; the girl's sighs of pleasure blending with Kevin's moans and grunts.

Jane locked her ankles around her lovers' waist, pulling him harder into her. Robin's knuckles were white as she gripped the headboard, Jane's tongue and fingers working in her pussy making her dizzy with lust. Kevin could not hold back any longer and cried out as he jetted streams of thick cum into Jane's dripping slit.

Robin scrubbed her soaked labia onto Jane's mouth, moaning loudly as she came, filling Jane's mouth with warm juices. Jane saw stars as her orgasm made her body jerk, her scream muffled by Robin's gushing pussy. They lay in a sweaty tangle, breathing heavily and smiling at one another.

Jane lay back spreading her legs as Robin knelt between them. Leaning on her elbows, she burrowed her face in Jane's pussy, lapping at the honeyed flow within. She wiggled her ass at Kevin and gasped as his thick cock filled her pussy, the velvet head nudging her cervix. Jane's fingers tangled in Robin's hair as her lover licked and sucked her clit. Kevin pounded into Robin, the tight, juicy pussy driving him into frenzy as she bucked back onto his cock. Jane's hips rose and fell, fucking Robin's greedy mouth.

Jane's climax squirted warm love honey into Robin's face; her head thrown back on the pillow and mouth open wide in a high-pitched scream. Robin and Kevin came together, sighing and moaning as the thrusts from his semi-hard cock produced a second orgasm in the girl.

They fucked throughout the night in different combinations and positions, finally drifting off to sleep in the pale light of dawn.

***

Regrettably, summer had come to an end and it was time to say goodbye. Jane and the girls packed the Land Cruiser and Heather's convertible, winterized the cottage and left for home. The Seahorse and the Crab were already shuttered along with the other businesses on the coastline. The once vibrant seaside village had taken on a forlorn, windblown appearance as if going into hibernation for the blustery fall and the chill winter ahead.

The SUV and the convertible kept pace with each other until the coast road met the Interstate. The girls headed north towards the university, Jane heading south to her home. She was haunted by Robin's sad face and forlorn wave goodbye. She felt the sudden yet familiar pang of loneliness once again.

***

After a month of tearful phone calls and impassioned e-mails, Jane could stand it no longer. She placed her home on the market, found an apartment near the campus and Robin happily moved in. Before very long, they began planning a commitment ceremony for next summer at the beach house. Heather and Mary Anne decided to have a combined commitment ceremony with Jane and Robin.

Rosalyn had fallen hard for her graduate assistant in Woman's Studies and the feeling was mutual. Susan's academic aloofness masked a smoldering sexuality that exploded the moment the two were alone, their cries of passion sometimes awakening other residents of the apartment complex. They planned to be the bride's attendants at the dual ceremonies.

***

Jane and Robin lay snuggled in bed the latter already asleep, her soft snores soothing to Jane's ears. She had never felt this happy, this complete, this deeply in love with Michael. She smiled as she remembered their friends and how many would be scandalized that she had found love and contentment with another woman, to Hell with them, the stuck-up snobs.

Kissing Robin's luscious lips, she pulled the sheet over them and joined her partner in slumber.

End.

TE999
TE999
641 Followers
12