Summer Cravings: Marie and Chris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what else sounds good?" He asked with a smirk, that was not a good sign. I just shook my head. "Okay, I'll tell you. That toy of yours sounds oh so good right now." He chuckled, and I pushed him away.

"You..." I laughed in between, "you are terrible."

"You can call me Ivan, I don't have a problem with being terrible." He held me close and kissed my ear, "You'll like how terrible I am...no...you will love it. You'll be crying, 'Oh Ivan'...preferably Chris...but, 'Oh you terrible man, fuck me harder." His womanly voice was high and crackling, and I kissed him to stop his talking.

With that, he put his weight onto me, and we curled around each other. Then, Chris shifted me ontop, and pulled the strings of my bikini loose. It fell limp onto his bare chest, and my new tan lines were exposed, "You should have sunned topless," He smiled, tracing around them. I just smiled back, and leaned my cool skin against his heated chest. He groaned, and I could feel Chris' cock growing against me as he went for the strings of my bottom.

"Are you gonna let me fuck your ass?" He breathed into my ear, while I sucked on his shoulder and neck.

"In the tub," I breathed through kisses and pleasure, "the big tub in my parents bath." Chris hummed a laugh into my neck, and bit down lightly on my shoudler before sucking my neck with force.

He sat up with me, "Now?"

"Now, Chris...yes," I was so horny. He kissed my chin, and I bit his bottom lip, before sucking on his tongue. Then he rose with me easily.

In my parents bathroom, there was a large full length mirror. Chris lowered me to the ground, and turned my naked body to face it. He ran the bath water, tested it, returned to me, and stripped, before pressing his hard-on against my bare ass. Then I watched him touch every inch of me. It was such a turn on, I was so wet, and he grazed over my pussy, bringing the sticky mess to my lips.

I sucked them in forcefully, and then he grabbed my chin to taste my mouth, returning his fingers to my swolen clit. I moaned low in my throat, and he probed deeper for a louder response, which he got.

Turning me to him, Chris inched me towards the tub. The large oval sat deep in a sqare frame, and he eased me against the edge. His cock was so hard against my belly, it made my pussy throb. All I could think about as he devoured my mouth, was how he felt in me the first time, and I wanted it again. Harder this time...longer. I opened my thighs to him, and gasped with pleasure at the feeling of him against my clit.

Chris held me secure, and I guided him into me. The rememberance, and want was a pleasure in itself. I could barely hold back when he started pumping deep into me.

"Fuck me hard, Chris." I moaned.

"Yeah? You want me to really fuck you?"

"Yes..." I moaned, "do it, please!"

His force increased instantly as if he had been holding back all this time. The pain turned into pleasure that was almost too much, and I couldn't hold back my moans, and I told him to fuck me even harder...faster....deeper.

"I wanna cum in you ass," he whispered, slowing as I was about to cum myself.

Chris pulled out of me, hard and throbbing. The bath was half full, so I stopped the faucet and climbed in. It was just warm enough against the cooler evening air, and I began trickling it over my body. He climbed in quickly after and sat on the ledge just under the water line. I submerged above my chin, before going to him. He sucked the water from my lips, and smiled, "Are you ready?" I nodded and he told me to turn around.

I sat on his lap, leaning back on his chest. His cock was rock hard against me, while his wet hands smeared water all over me. Then he went for my clit. I was already on the brink of a good cum, and when I arched back against him, he sucked and nibbled on my neck, amplifiying the shivers in my belly.

"I wanna fuck your ass so bad," he whisered in my ear, and I moaned aloud. "Do you like that? You want it?" He asked, and all I could do was nod in approval. "Yeah? You want me pumping your sweet ass? It's gonna feel so good." He kissed my lips, then eased me from him, but only for a moment.

I was loving every minute of this, and there was no doubt in my mind that Chris felt the same. I was nervous about my ass fucking, but I was so horny...and I knew I could trust him with it. He went easy at first, touching me, and probing me, and making me so horny. Once he entered, it was slow going, and while I played with my clit, he began fucking my ass. I didn't want him to stop, he was making me so wet, so full...and as he slid between my cheeks with ease now, he picked up speed.

Holding tight to my waist, Chris repositioned me. Now kneeling on the ledge across from where he sat, Chris pumped hard and fast into my ass, warm water spashing, and teasing my skin as I continued to massage my clit. I was about to cum, and I probed my pussy with two fingers, doubling the pleasure. It was coming strong, full force, and I could tell he was about to cum inside me, with his low, masculine groans, and his mouth sucking and biting my skin. Then it happened, and I felt a pulse shoot through me as we came together.

Slipping from me, he lowered into the water. I turned and followed, floating above him. He stared at me with a smile but said nothing, and then kissed me lightly.

"Did you like that?" He finally asked.

"Yes," is all I managed to get out, and I could feel a blush coming to my cheeks. He hummed an approval, and carressed my body.

"Do you want more?"

I kissed his chin, "I do."

"Why don't you go get that toy. I have an idea." I gave him the look, he knew I didn't want to. "What's the big deal, you're so crazy. The hard parts over...you let me fuck your ass for goodness sake. You're gonna love it," I tried to protest, but he didn't allow. "Marie, just go get it," He demanded, pushing me from him. He was right, so I listened.

I returned as naked as when I had left. Chris had the water running, and there were bubbles forming. I hesitated for just a second, I'm not really sure why I was so touchy with having him use it on me. It was stupid really. "Come on, what are you waiting for?" He laughed, turning off the water.

Climbing in quickly with toy in hand, he told me to hand it over, and I watched at he messed with it. "Cool, it's about the same as me," he laughed, and I straddled his body.

"Yeah, I made a cast of your cock," I joked.

"Wouldn't put it past you," he teased back.

It dissapeared into the bubbly water. I felt it against my thigh, and then I felt him. He smirked, and told me to turn around, to sit on his cock, and so I did, slowly, easing down on to him. "Keep going," he told me, "all the way." I groaned with every inch, and once there he pulled me back against him.

We sat linked, and I could feel him getting harder as he carressed and kissed my body. His left hand held my toy, his right teased my clit, and then I felt the tip of it against my pussy hole. Chris didn't say a word, just pushed it into me, and I let out a moan of approval. So he used more force, speed, depth. He gripped me tight to him, his cock deep in my ass, the toy fucking my pussy hard and fast. I took over my clit, and arched with the explosion of the double penetration. Chris put my hand to the toy, and held my hips to finish in my ass, and I kept with his rythym. He came first, deep into me, so deep...and my climax peaked.

He sighed in satisfaction, and we just sat there together for awhile. Then he had dozed off, so I decided to make the first move. I pulled the drain, and as the water level receded, Chris awoke. "Sorry," he mumbled in a half sleep.

I kissed his head, and climbed out, "Come on, I'll put you to bed," I laughed.

As he came toward me, I threw him a towel, and we retired quietly to my room.

I was the first wake the next morning. Chris was such a heavy sleeper, that I managed to squeeze out of his arms, off the bed, and out of the room without him noticing I was gone for another three hours. When he finally joined the land of the living, it was after twelve, and it took him a few minutes to find me out on the back patio.

"Man, Marie... you didn't even stay with me. I feel like I had a one night stand," He joked, still waking.

"Oh...please. I can't stay in bed that long."

He laughed at himself, "Yeah...you'd rather spend your morning with the creeper."

"You're just full of jokes today, aren't you."

"Well, it's still the truth. He's out."

"Is he?" I asked, as if I didn't know...but I wasn't going to loose the use of my backyard just becuase of a perverted neighbor.

He didn't say anything more about it, but complained that he was hungry. So, we went inside and had lunch, then came back out. Like clockwork, the creeper reemerged shortly after. I decided to ignore him and enjoy myself. It was my yard, I could do whatever I pleased.

Chris and I got a little carried away though. We were wrestling in the water, he really wanted me topless, and forgetting the creeper, I let him have his way. It would have been fine had I stayed in the pool, but Chris sat me on the edge. My breasts were out in the open, and he started kissing my knees, up my thighs. I leaned back on my elbows in the sunlight, and felt my bottom loosen. I was completely bare to view now, to anyone looking out their windows...and especially to the creeper. But I forgot about him, and I let Chris have his way with me.

Now, lying completely naked against the warm stones, Chris had finished, and hoisted his dripping, cold body up above mine. I protested how cold I now was, and he pressed his whole body against mine. It jolted me back into reality, and out of habit I went right for the creepers house. He was there, he had been watching...shit, "shit," I laughed, scrambling against Chris' body, but then I gave up. He had already seen me...I layed back against the stones, and covered my face, trying not to laugh.

"What?" Chris sat up, still straddling me, and I covered my breasts.

"The creeper," I whispered.

"Ah, well he got quite the show. You wanna finish for him?" He joked.

"What...no!" I half laughed, "Oh well..." I sighed, "I won't be here too much longer."

He rose from me, taking my bikini with him. "Chris!' I tried to coved myself as much as I could, "get me a towel."

He ignored me with a smirk, and went to sit under the awning.

"Chris!" I yelled, "please!" Sitting, I turned my bare back to the creeper.

"You're only making it worse, Marie," he told me, holding up a towel for me where he sat.

I looked back, and the creeper was practically leaning over his railing. Did he have any decency at all? He was probably wondering the same of me. I told myself to just fuck it, and deal with this situation with...class...poise, whatever. I took a deep breath and rose gracfully, glancing back once, before keeping my eyes locked on Chris, who watched me with a hunger as I swayed toward him.

Snaching the towel from him, I wrapped myself immediately, and he pulled me to his lap. "Marie, that was beautiful," he laughed.

"Was it?" I said, just a tad bit annoyed that he had done that to me. He looked at the creeper, and then back to me. "I almost think you enjoy the fact that he watches me."

"Nah, it's weird, I just wanted to see what he would do. He is bold as all hell."

"I know. Let's go inside, I feel so...dirty."

"Yea, lets get you showered," Chris laughed, rising after me.

"You're lucky I'm even hanging out with you, after your little towel trick. That was so mean." I smirked.

"Please," he scoffed, "you loved it, you should'a seen your face. God, like an evil, little sex kitten. You just...damn. He's gonna have to jack off if his wife isn't home...or..." he didn't finish, nor did he have to.

I looked back one more time as Chris pushed me in. The creeper stood up straight as the door slid shut. I watched as he dissapered into his own house, Chris pulling me toward the bedroom.

This summer wasn't gonna be so bad after all.

12