Summer Days

Story Info
Afternoon with friends leads to the unexpected.
2.4k words
3.74
46.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a very true story. A once in a lifetime encounter for me.

It was a hard summer; very busy and very emotional. I was 18 just out of high school and was on leave after graduation from Army basic. While I was in training I realized my then girlfriend was a psycho bitch from hell, how else do you describe a person who abuses your dog? Well needless to say the relationship was over shortly after I returned. I tried to forgive her, but that dog was my best friend long before she was my steady lay.

I had three really good buddies at the time who knew I was hurting and did everything they could to help me get over her…It wasn't working too well. One Sunday afternoon they grabbed me and said we we're going to play some b-ball. I couldn't stand the game (still can't), but it was better than sitting around wishing my leave was over so I could get on with my life.

We took two trucks down to the school where the courts were and paired off. I will admit it was nice to have the distraction even though all I could think about was my ex-girlfriend and all the fun we had playing games. It had been 10 weeks since I got any and my hand just wasn't doing it for me anymore.

I guess we had been there for a little over an hour when I took a break so two of the guys played a little one-on-one while Mike and I got some water. From the other side of the yard we noticed a girl walking toward us. I remember she was wearing daisy duke shorts and a very shot top. She was by no means a looker, if she wasn't wearing was she was wearing I probably wouldn't have even given her a second glance. As she got closer Mike commented that he and his wife hadn't had sex in a couple months. I didn't think much of it as my attention was on the set of tits coming closer.

She introduced herself as Mary and she said she was here visiting some friends, but they had gone out for a while and she had been watching us from their house. Mike introduced Doug, Irwin and myself and asked her if she felt like playing some ball? She declined, but asked if she could just hang out. We told her sure and while Doug and Irwin went back to their game Mike and I were enjoying the view. She was standing over us and from our vantage point we could see right up her shirt to her bra.

Somewhere along the line someone asked how old she was, well she said she was 18 (nobody was too interested in checking ID's at that point). Mary was being extremely friendly and I could tell the wheels were turning in Mikes' head. Just as we were starting an interesting conversation, she excused herself and said she wanted to see if her friends were back yet. I was thinking "all well guess I'll have to use my hand again".

Doug had said he should think about going so he could get ready for work when Mary came back. Needless to say we were a little surprised. Mike and I were still sitting on the ground when she walked over to us, but this time we noticed a little more sway from her tits. While she was gone she had taken her bra off and now as we sat there we could clearly see her small breasts and hard nipples. The other two were standing off to the side talking about something and didn't get the show.

Eventually Doug and Irwin decided to join us and realized that this girl was hitting on Mike and I pretty hard. The look in the other guys eyes said the same thing mine did…Lets fuck her. Mike suggested we all go for a drive, he would lead the way. Doug and I got in one truck while Mike, Irwin and Mary in the other. We drove for about 30 minutes into the mountains where we turned off the highway and found a place to park. On the drive up Doug was driving our truck and he wanted to see what was going on with the others. He accelerated and pulled along side Mikes' truck just in time to see Mary climbing down in front of Irwin. It looked a lot like Irwin was about to get a quick BJ so we pulled back behind Mike.

When we parked Mike grabbed a blanket from the back of his truck and took Mary by the hand. We all climbed up a hill to a nice level spot that overlooked the valley but was secluded enough that nobody could see us. It was a little, ok a lot, uncomfortable for a while as we engaged in small talk. Just as I figured nothing was going to happen, Mike starts kissing her and she responds with some light moaning.

Irwin told Doug and me she wanted us to take her from all sides; that's all it took. The rest of us started undressing her fondling and rubbing everything that became exposed. Laying her on her back, Mike continued to kiss her long and deep as Doug moved between her legs and started licking her pussy. Me and Irwin got on either side and began sucking on her tits while she used her hands to play with our hard dicks.

Before long Mike stripped and she guided his cock to mouth. Mary knew how to suck cock. The slurping and moaning coming from her as well as Mike got the rest of us going good. I don't know how long we did this, but someone said "switch" and I moved between her legs to get a taste. Her pussy was very wet and juicy, so much so that she had cunt cream oozing. Diving right in I almost forgot the other guys. One thing I was thankful for was she had a clean pussy, and her hair was trimmed really short (I love it that way). I licked her up and down cleaning up all her cream and making her even wetter.

One thing that I absolutely cannot get enough of is eating pussy, and I made sure I got my allotted time. Licking from her asshole to her clit drove her nuts and she squeezed her legs around my head. Knowing she liked it I increased the intensity. Sucking her clit into my mouth and using my tongue to swirl around it while I inserted my index finger into her hot wet hole started her on her first orgasm. Slowing down to drag it out I stopped sucking her clit and slid my middle finger inside too.

This brought her down to earth again as I twisted and pumped my fingers. She then started moving her hips up to meet my thrusts almost exaggeratedly, so I took my middle finger out and since it was so wet it went right inside her asshole. Mary moaned really loud, so I moved my fingers in and out fast and hard, but what took her over the edge was my renewed sucking on her clit. All it took was my tongue brushing over the little bud and she gasped and bucked hard.

She asked if we could take a short break so she could catch her breath. As she laid there to recover me and the guys drank some water as decided to let two of us go at a time. First up were me and Mike. Mike spread her legs and slowly stuffed his cock in her well juiced cunt. Meanwhile I leaned straddled her head and in kind of a reverse 69 fed her my hard dick. I got to say, her mouth was almost as hot as her pussy. It felt like she was trying to suck my balls through my dick.

From my vantage point I could watch Mikes' cock sliding in and out of her pussy. He was holding her legs in his hands causing her legs to be spread wide as he sat on his haunches plowing her pussy. Her suction on my cock was getting harder and it felt fantastic. This is when I did something I thought I would never do in my entire life…As Mike was fucking her I reached down and started rubbing her clit. I could feel his dick inside her and this started her on her second orgasm. The contractions must have affected Mike as he slammed into her and groaned loud just as she stopped sucking on me and let out a little scream. I got off her and once again she asked for a little break.

Irwin and Doug then started in on her. Irwin turned her over and onto her hands and knees. Doug in the meantime perched himself on his elbows with his cock in her face. She took the hint and started sucking him like a pro. Irwin didn't waste anytime being gentle and slammed his hard dick all the way into her. This brought a squeal and the proverbial "OH GOD" from Mary.

She was able to recover quickly and with renewed vigor too Doug into her mouth again and started sucking like a woman possessed. Irwin continued to slam her cunt from behind obviously not too concerned about her and just wanting to get his rocks off. She was doing such a good job on Doug he had to pull her head away, but she continued to stroke him slowly.

She was so into the cock in her pussy she almost cried when he pulled out and started Cumming on her back. Doug and Irwin switched positions and Mary began licking and sucking on Irwin's softening cock. Doug was pounding her pussy so hard that she lost her balance and forced her face into Irwin's crotch. The expression on Doug's face was so funny that Mike and I started laughing. Doug couldn't help himself and with one last thrust came inside her used cunt.

They told me that since I was the only one who hadn't cum yet that I could have her alone and with that they started back down the hill. Mary was noticeably worn out. I asked if she was "ok" and she said she didn't know if she could handle another dick. She said she was very sore. I told her we could just talk if she liked, but she told me that wasn't fair, that I should be able to cum too.

With that she took my soft cock in her hand and pulled it into her mouth. She let it get hard while sucking it, and I got to say that was an incredible feeling. She sucked me for about 10 minutes when I asked her if she liked to get butt fucked. She said she did, but she had only had one before and he wasn't as big as me, but she was willing to let me try. I told her to twist around into a 69 with me. She continued to suck my now very hard cock as I began licking her ass.

Thankfully she had a very clean asshole. While she was getting my cock nice and wet with her mouth, I was getting her ass very wet with mine. She told me she had never had anyone lick her ass and that it felt great, so I made sure she would never forget it and tongue fucked her ass, making my tongue a little cock and sliding it in and out of her butt hole. This made her groan and suck my dick even harder. I told her to stop or I wouldn't make it.

She asked me how I wanted her and I told her to lay on her back and hold her legs up with her hands. I got between her legs and placed the head of my cock against her bung hole. I asked her if she was ready and she took a deep breath and said go ahead. I pushed slowly watching her face to make sure I didn't hurt her too much. She grimaced so I stopped. She told me to keep going so I did.

Very slowly I inched my dick into her butt. She looked like she was going to cry any second so once I got all the way in I held there and just let her relax. After a couple seconds she looked at me and smiled saying it felt stuffed. This made me laugh and I began pulling out just as slow as I entered. This caused her to gasp and moan. I asked her if she liked it, she responded with a grunt and a big smile. Knowing this made me slide my cock faster in her ass. It was so hot and wet that I didn't think I could last much longer. Before long I got that tight feeling in my gut and I told her I was going to cum in her ass.

I started pumping faster, with each thrust my balls slapping her ass. Mary told me to fuck her harder and cum deep inside her. My orgasm happened so fast I almost slipped out of her before slamming my cock balls deep and filling her. It was so powerful that I just collapsed on top of her as my dick softened. I finally rolled off her and we just laid there for a few minutes catching out breath. Finally she asked me how long it had been since I had been with a woman. When I told her she couldn't believe it, saying she starts going crazy after just a few days if she doesn't get sex. The only thing I could think to say is that the Army kind off frowns on their trainees running off to fuck. We both got a good laugh from that.

We dropped her off and went back to my place never to see her again. Later on that night someone brought up the fact that none of us had even thought to wear condoms. This sobered the mood and had us wondering what we would do if any or all of us came down with some disease. Luckily we never showed any signs off any illness and we just went on with our lives. We never talked about that day ever again. I lost contact with those guys a few years later and haven't seen nor heard from them again. Sometimes I wonder if they think about that summer afternoon like I do.