Summer Employment Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
REGade
REGade
152 Followers

In addition to being able to see what I was doing, I had the advantage of having been there before, and knew what I was doing. Elizabeth was a big help, too. She guided me, told me what worked best, and held my head in place to make sure I complied with her demands.

It was just as intense as the night before, but Elizabeth didn't have a pillow to muffle her screams and no sheets to claw, so she was uninhibited and very vocal. According to my count, she'd climaxed twice before I touched her clit. I flicked it with my tongue, twice, and that set her off. "FUCK!" she shouted and then, "FUCK ME!"

I moved up her body and was about to obey her command when she stopped me. "Wait, not here," she said, putting her hand on my chest.

I helped her to her feet and she directed me to sit on the desk with my feet hanging over the side. Elizabeth put her hands around my neck and pulled herself up, bending her legs at the knees. I saw what she was doing, and put my hands on her ass to help pull her into position. Her knees were on either side of my thighs, and her pussy was lined up with my cock.

All of a sudden a thought popped into my head. "Are you protected?" I asked.

Elizabeth began laughing so hard that she would have fallen off the desk if I my hands hadn't been holding her ass. I wondered what was so funny.

"Talk about locking the barn door after the horse is out," she said, still laughing. "Have you forgotten about fucking me last night?"

"I'll never forget last night," I said, embarrassed that I'd raised the question. Obviously, she was on the pill or something. She wouldn't take that kind of chance would she? Still, she was cheating on her husband, and concerned that he would find out. Was she fucking me to get even with Tuck, or was she really as horny as she was acting?

I felt her take my cock in her hand. I looked down to see that she was moving it up and down her slit to coat the head with lubricating moisture. Suddenly, with a grunt, she lowered her ass, and we were connected, all the way.

"Don't worry, I'm on the pill. Frank says he's too old to father more kids."

I processed this as she began bouncing, slowly, in short strokes. Our movement was restricted because I was in a sitting position and couldn't push upward. I did try to help by lifting her ass with my hands.

Having her tits rub against my chest each time she rose and fell was great, but the most erotic part was the way we were able to study each other's facial expressions. I tried to get her to laugh by mimicking her, opening my mouth, twisting my lips and wiggling my nose. Her eyes never left mine, concentrating on her efforts. At one point she stopped, bottomed out, and clinched her pussy to make my cock jump. She grinned at the surprise on my face, but I couldn't get her to laugh.

She resumed bouncing. When she got close, I crossed my eyes and stuck my tongue out the corner of my mouth. That did it. She climaxed, laughing. She laughed so hard that it made me shoot my cum inside her. We stayed connected until my cock shrunk, and then I carried her to the bathroom and sat her on the toilet.

"Did you like that?" she asked, as she watched me wash my cock in the sink.

I knew she wanted to hear that it was special, but I couldn't lie. "Feeling your breasts rub my chest, and watching your facial expressions was great, but I like missionary better."

"I didn't want to do it on the carpet," she said.

"Maybe next time," I said as I dried my cock and turned to leave.

"There won't be a next time, Victor. Don't ever look at me again the way you did. It worked once, but I won't respond the way I did today. I can't. I have too much to lose," she said, sounding serious.

I left her sitting on the john and went back to work. I was checking the messages left on the answering machine when Elizabeth joined me. Fortunately, there were no emergencies, but there were three that required Elizabeth's attention. She went to her office to return the calls, and I sorted the new faxes that had arrived.

"Damn you, Victor!" I heard her shout. I quickly stepped around the partition to see what had upset her.

"I stepped in your semen. Why didn't you tell me you were going to do that?"

What was she talking about? I guess the blank expression on my face made her realize the absurdity of the situation. We were still nude, had just had great sex together, and she was complaining about getting some of my cum on her foot. She started to laugh and I laughed with her.

"Don't look at me that way. I told you it won't work again," she said as I walked toward her. She didn't retreat this time, and when I put my arms around her she didn't resist.

"I'm sorry I got cum on your carpet, Elizabeth."

"I think I got some in my hair," she said, giggling. Our closeness was getting me hard again. I wanted to be careful because I needed to save myself for Missy, but I also wanted to take this opportunity to change Elizabeth's mind about cutting me off.

"You didn't mean it when you said that was our last time, did you?"

She raised her head, and kissed me on the lips. "We'll need to be careful. I meant it when I said for you to never look at me the way you did in the kitchen."

"I won't," I promised.

We went back to work, making up for the time we'd lost. One of the incoming faxes was from an attorney's office. It was addressed to Franco Touchily, President of Tuck's Restaurant Chain. I decided that Tuck used Tucker for business purposes, but his legal name was Franco Touchily.

I didn't get dressed until I saw that Elizabeth had her clothes on. When we locked up the office everything was in order. Even my cum had dried, and it would take a very observant person to spot the small spot in Elizabeth's office.

I waited until we were on our way to the house before telling her about Sal's telephone call. Elizabeth was riding in the back seat for appearance sake. I watched her in the rear view mirror as she considered the possibilities. She didn't put it into words, but I knew what she was thinking.

"Missy's going to pay me a visit after it gets dark. Perhaps I can find out if she saw anything," I said, watching Elizabeth's reaction to the news that Missy was going to come to the cottage.

"You're going to have sex with the maid?" she asked, like it was news to her. Who was being coy now? I knew that she'd seen Missy and me cavorting in the swimming pool on Tuesday night, and afterward go into the cottage.

"I'm sure she saw us last night. Even if she didn't see us, she probably found your swimsuit hidden in the towel closet. You told me that she looks through everything when you're not at home. You want me to find out what she wants, don't you?"

Elizabeth looked as if she was making a difficult decision. Was it worth letting Missy visit me in the cottage? I could almost see the wheels turning in her head. "You better not fail or I'll have your ass," she said.

I caught her looking at me in the mirror and smiled. She returned my smile, telling me that all was well between us.

Elizabeth must have known that I was hungry, having skipped lunch to have sex. I was on the phone with my brother when Missy came into the cottage carrying a tray of food. Not wanting the food to get cold, I handed my cell phone to Missy.

"My brother doesn't believe me. Tell him how much sex I'm getting," I said, already beginning to shovel food into my mouth.

She looked at me, horrified, and then at the phone, like it was a rattlesnake, ready to strike. "Go on. Talk to him. Tell him your name," I said, trying to calm her down.

"What's his name?" she asked in a whisper, holding the phone at arm's length.

"Victor," I answered her without thinking.

Her dark eyes became larger than normal. "No way, you're Victor," she said.

"Hurry up and talk to him before he hangs up. I'll explain later," I said.

"Hello?" Missy said, followed by, "This is Missy speaking."

"Yes."

"What did he ask you?" I asked.

"He asked if I'm really black," she said.

"Yes," she said, again.

"What did he ask you?" I asked again.

"He asked if I let you fuck me," she said, grinning now, like she was beginning to have fun answering my brother's questions.

"Two times, but I'm coming to see him again tonight," she said into the phone, and then to me, "He doesn't believe me."

"Tell him how it happened," I said, wanting my brother to eat his guts out when he heard Missy describe our first time together.

"Am I coming back tonight?" she asked me. I told her yes, it was all set. She grinned at me, and spoke into the phone.

"This is exactly how it happened. I told your brother he could use the pool, and he said he wasn't a very strong swimmer, and he might need me to give him mouth to mouth. He was so cute when he asked me to give him mouth to mouth that I came to the pool after it got dark."

Missy stopped talking for a few seconds. "White, two piece," she said and then to me, "He wants my measurements."

"That's good. You've got him interested," I said.

"Thirty-five, twenty-four, thirty-six and I'm five feet, six inches tall," she said, and then, after another pause, "C cup."

Missy must have seen that I was going to asked her what my brother was asking so she began repeating his questions before answering him.

"Yes, I let him play with my tits in the pool. Yes, he played with my pussy and I played with his cock. Yes, we got each other hot. He wanted me to come in the cottage, but I was afraid the missus was watching. He got me off in the pool, and talked me into coming inside with him."

Missy put her hand over the mouthpiece. "I think he believes me."

Then she told my brother, "He fucked me with him on top the first time. Yes, he ate me...what?...Yes, he knows what he's doing...Yes, I sucked him, and then he fucked me doggy style."

"He doesn't believe me," Missy said to me, looking frustrated.

"Say something to convince him. It's important to me that he believe you," I said, pushing the tray away so I could help her if she needed my help.

Missy turned back to her conversation with my brother. "Listen to me, Victor or whoever you are. You're brother fucked me on Tuesday night and he fucked the missus last night. How do I know? I changed his sheets today and I know when someone has gotten herself fucked. From the looks of things they had some hot sex, too. What's that? Because I watched them from the upstairs window, that's how. I'm pretty sure he fucked her in the pool before they came into the cottage because I saw her wearing his T-shirt when she came to the house, and I found her swimsuit in the towel closet."

Missy turned to me, "He still doesn't believe me," she said, exasperation showing on her face.

"Give me the phone," I said.

And then to my brother, "You don't want to believe that I'm getting more pussy than you ever dreamed about because you passed it up. Listen to this," I said, motioning for Missy to come close.

"Missy likes me to check to see if she's wearing panties. Open your legs, babe. I'm moving my hand up her thigh. Yep, she's wearing panties. Take them off for me, Missy. She sure as hell is. I'm feeling her pussy. Ah, when did you do that, babe? She shaved her pussy. There's not a hair...oh, yeah, there're a few hairs. Did you do that for me? Tell my brother what you did," I said, handing the phone to Missy.

"I shaved my pussy for your brother, and I'm coming back here tonight after it gets dark," she said, and handed the phone back to me.

"Correction," I said, speaking into the phone, but looking at Missy, "You don't have to wait until dark. I cleared it for you to stay the night with me."

My brother was laughing his ass off. "You're such a loser. How much did you pay that slut to pose as the black maid?"

"You're the loser, Vic. I fucked the boss's wife in the office today, and I'm going to fuck the maid all night. Eat your heart out," I said before shutting the phone down.

Missy was glaring at me. I still had two fingers in her pussy, but she looked like she would pull away at any second.

"You fucked the missus today?" she asked, looking like she didn't want to believe what I'd told my brother.

"I had to babe, so I could be with you tonight," I said, watching closely to see if she followed the logic of what I was saying. She did look hopeful, but still doubtful.

"So you could be with me tonight?"

"Let's take off our clothes, and get on the bed so we can talk, face to face," I suggested.

Missy didn't remove my fingers from her pussy, but wasn't willing to get on the bed with me either. "If you're not Victor, what's your real name?" .

"That's one of the things I want to talk to you about," I said. This piqued her curiosity and she agreed to take off her clothes.

REGade
REGade
152 Followers
12