Summer Employment Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
REGade
REGade
152 Followers

"Did you forget what day it is?" she asked.

"I know its Monday, but you've got to cut me some slack, Missy."

"Am I too heavy?" she asked.

"Stay where you are. I like the feel of your tits on my back."

"Why are you so tired?"

"The missus and I fucked six times."

"That's not fair. This was my day and night," she said, sounding angry. I was concerned that she was going to get out of the bed, but she only ground her pussy into my ass. It felt great.

"We did it for you, Missy. Tuck was upset that you had the day off. He said he couldn't relax. Elizabeth shook her tits for him while I fucked her."

"He let you fuck the missus six times with him watching?" Missy asked.

"We only had to do it twice for him. We'd fucked four times before that."

"I hope the missus didn't get you into trouble with her old man. He'll cut your balls off, and you won't be any good to me or the missus either."

"Tuck gave us permission to fuck two of those times. It's the two times in the van that he doesn't know about."

"Do you want me to leave, and let you sleep?" Missy asked.

"No, I like to feel you on top of me. I may even get hard if you keep rubbing your crotch against my butt."

"Like this?" she asked.

"YES!" I said, feeling her pubic hair tickle my ass, and her breasts push against my back.

"Are you getting hard enough to fuck me, Brian?"

"Let me turn over, and I'll show you what I want to do," I replied. She rose up so that I could get on my back. As soon as I was face up, she lowered her breasts to my chest, and reached for my cock. She straddled me, and ran the head of my cock up and down her slit before I could tell her what I wanted her to do.

"You're nice and hard, Brian. Is it okay if I put it in?"

"Yes, put it in, and lay on top of me, Missy."

"Like this?" she asked, sinking down on my cock, and pushing her legs together so that every part of our bodies was touching. I patted her ass, and told her to stay that way.

"Don't move. I want to feel every part of you touch me."

"Do you like being inside of me?"

"Yes, it feels good."

"I like it too. Does this feel good?" she asked, exercising her pussy muscles.

"That's so good. Kiss me, please."

Missy moved her lips against mine, making them ripple, reminding me of waves approaching the shore. The walls of her pussy were making the same ripples on my cock. All I could do was to pat her butt every time I felt a ripple.

I patted her ass a little harder, and noticed the intensity of the ripples increased. Her tongue began moving, and she rotated her pelvis to grip my cock tighter. I stroked her ass as few times, like I was smoothing the skin, and then, SMACK.

Missy went wild, pushing her tongue deeper into my mouth and grinding her pussy against my cock in an effort to make it go in deeper.

I stroked her ass again, smoothing the skin again, and Missy braced herself for the smack. I teased her by just stroking her ass. She held her breath, waiting for the smack.

"Damn you, Brian, hit me! PLEASE!"

"Missy, hang on. I'm going to turn you over, and fuck you good."

I felt her squeeze my cock, and hold it. I slapped her ass, and we rolled over. She wrapped her legs around me, and pulled me into her. We fucked for ten minutes before I announced that I was ready to cum.

"Hit me again," she said, raising her ass off the mattress. I slapped her with both hands, and held both cheeks of her ass as I drove my cock as deep as I could. Missy held me tight, and whimpered as I emptied my balls into her.

"I'll let you rest," she said ten minutes later. I heard her say something about my food getting cold, but I didn't answer her. When I woke up the next morning the tray of food was still on the table, untouched.

************

Only two more chapters and let's see: Three, maybe four women.

REGade
REGade
152 Followers
12