Summer Employment Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
REGade
REGade
152 Followers

We're well into the second semester and I have Professor Sawyer for one of my new courses. He's given me strange looks from the first day of class. After midterms, he spoke to me.

"Are you related to Victor Thomas?" he asked.

I was tempted to say no. My brother and I don't look alike, but we do have the same last name. "Yes, Sir, he's my brother," I said.

"Your brother worked for an acquaintance of mine last summer. The company was impressed with his work, and has invited him to come back this summer. But for some reason, he's declining the offer."

"He has a girlfriend," I said.

"Would you be interested in the job this summer?"

I was barely able to hide my exuberance. What would Tuck say when he discovered that I'd posed as my brother last summer? What would Missy, Elizabeth, Caroline, Sarah, Vera, Trudy and Joyce say? How would I explain lying about my age, and who I was? Would they accept me? "Yes, Sir," I said, and Professor Sawyer told me that he would propose that the company accept Victor's brother as a replacement for him.

A week went by, and I hadn't heard anything. Should I ask Professor Sawyer if he'd heard from the restaurant chain?

Two weeks passed, and I'd still heard nothing.

"Brian?"

I turned to see Robin, the freshman from across the hall. She looked small and frightened as she approached me. "Yes?" I said, curtly, to show her that I was pissed at the way she'd spread rumors about me.

"Would you like to get together this weekend?" she asked, going on to say that her roommates would be away. "I'll be by my lonesome."

Suddenly, her overbite didn't seem as pronounced as I remembered. She was cute and I was tempted to say yes. Perhaps I could use the invitation to my advantage. If others saw her hanging all over me this weekend, it would help disprove the rumors she'd spread about me. If others heard her screaming my name, well, my name would mean something around the campus.

Still, I needed to make her pay for her cruel words. "What do you mean by getting together?" I asked.

For a second, I thought she would turn and run from me, but Robin stood her ground. "You know, hang out and stuff."

"Would you mind being more specific?" I asked, not letting her off easily.

"How much more specific do you want me to be?" There was a hint of irritation in her voice.

"Your roommates are going away. Does that mean we'll sleep together in your bed?"

"Not unless you're nice to me," she said, truly annoyed now.

"What do you mean by being nice to you? Would licking your pussy and biting your clit qualify as being nice to you?"

Robin's mood changed. "YES," she said in a loud voice.

"Would fucking you until you can't walk qualify?"

"YES," she said again.

We made a date for the weekend, both saying that we couldn't wait until Friday night.

I was ecstatic. One weekend with Robin would repair my reputation, and I'd have more pussy than I could handle the rest of the school year. It would set me up nicely for next year, too.

Professor Sawyer stopped me on the way out of his class on Friday. "The Tuckers want you to come for an interview. They sent a bus ticket, and I understand there's a visitor's cottage where you can stay. Mrs. Tucker will meet your bus. I suggest that you print your name on a sign so she can find you as you exit the bus. Why are you looking askance, Mr. Thomas? Have you changed your mind about wanting Summer Employment?"

"No, Sir, I mean, does it have to be this weekend?" I asked, hoping to secure my sexual future at school this weekend, and go for my interview with the Tuckers next weekend.

"They want to make their decision this weekend," Professor Sawyer said.

It's funny how decisions made on the spur of the moment sometimes haunt you the rest of your life. As I packed for my trip, so many questions flooded my mind:

Should I have turned down the bus ticket? Should I have remained at school for a sure thing with Robin? Will I be able to convince Elizabeth that Victor and I are identical twins? Will I ever be able to convince Victor that he missed out on two summers of the best sex of his life? Will I ever know if I made the right decision? Which Mrs. Tucker will meet my bus?

REGade
REGade
152 Followers
12