Summer Fun Ch. 03

Story Info
Mother and the girls begin.
7.7k words
4.62
98.8k
17

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 03/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have the third part here and will post the remaining parts asap. I Hope you like it. It gets a little more lusty from here on in... Not many holds barred...

*

Cabin Fever

Envision if you are able, an orange/brown stained Cedar log home built on a hillside. Perched in such a manner as to suggest it was made for just that spot on the rugged shoreline. After the picture is in your mind visualize you are lying in a King Size bed with a panoramic view through a glass wall overlooking a small tranquil inland lake. To the east the sun is beginning to peek over the rolling hills, covered in a variety of trees. There are but two buildings dotting the opposite lakeshore. You are so far from any other civilization and unless you have a good set of binoculars you are unable to make out many details of any one of the two homes on the southern shore. You are miles from any town or civilization with only a single lane gravel road for access. This was done strictly for privacy. All three tenants knew the other and the lake was a clandestine body of water owned by said tenants. Ours was the smallest of the three wilderness retreats. It was a three thousand square foot two story A-Frame house. When Jim had it built he wanted something that would be easy to keep up. I thank him each and every time I open the front door when we arrive each summer for two months and again in the winter for Christmas.

The three of us arrived around three the following day and spent the rest of the day unpacking and generally getting things into ship shape. The caretaker had done all of the heavy stuff and cleaning a few days earlier so we only needed to get out personal things stowed and settled it. I ended up hitting the sack around ten and the kids stayed up talking and drinking until who knows when.

I woke to that beautiful sight as mentioned above, smiling, and basking naked in the luxurious feeling for a few precious moments before I forced myself to get up and make my way to the en-suite bath. I flipped the shower handles, to the left wanting the water as hot as my skin would endure. While I waited for the steam to fill the room, I brushed my teeth. By the time I was done the mirror was fogged over. I stepped into the clouds of steam letting the hot little daggers of water hit me all over. I lathered up my sea sponge and let the suds wash away the sleep from my face and body. After about twenty minutes I stepped out remembering I didn't have a towel.

"SHIT!" I yelled out.

Next thing I know Dani pushes open the door and in an alarming voice asked.

"MOM! You OK? What's wrong?"

She looked at me half out of the shower naked and dripping and the smart ass little bitch knew in an instant what was wrong.

"DUH! Need a towel lady?"

"Yes I do smart ass. Hush up and get me one will you hon?" I said in my best little girl voice

"Sure mom."

She turned and walked out then spun around and said.

"Nice hooters lady!"

I picked up the hairbrush and flung it at her missing by two feet.

"That's enough out of you, tramp!" I said in mock anger.

I suddenly realized that her sister said much the same thing the other day by the pool. I stood there dripping on the floor watching her walk to the linen closet. She was back in a few seconds, holding the towel out just far enough that I could not reach it without moving closer.

"Want me to dry your back mom? I promise I will behave."

"I think I can take care of myself honey. Thanks anyway. Why don't you go see to breakfast if you are so ambitious?"

I took the towel and began to dry myself, watching Dani make her exit. As I let the large towel caress my skin and suck up the droplets of water, I let my mine drift away. I closed my eyes and wished it were Jim's hands holding the towel. I became wet instantly. The thought of the things we use to do made me horny in no time. That man could fuck. His long cock filled me so absolutely full. I felt my nipples becoming hard and out of habit I grabbed each one and gave them a little pinch. I failed to hear my daughter re-enter the bath room as I stood there tweaking my nipples

"Mother! Really! Are you playing with yourself? You should be ashamed! You should be doing that in your room!" Her tone was reprimanding in a sarcastic teasing tone.

"Oh button up tramp. I am a woman and unlike you I choose not to put out for every hard dick I cause or come in contact with."

It was my turn to be sharp tongued.

"Well, mother dear! For your information, this little tramp is not in the habit of letting men into her pants. The last strange hands in there belonged Teddy Bowers from the twelfth grade! All he got was a hand full of hair. So I will kindly ask you to refrain from calling me slanderous names without cause!"

"Do you mean to say my little girl is still a virgin?"

"I didn't say that. I said it has been a long time since any strange man has felt or had privy to my charms! So you don't have to worry that I am a cock crazed slut!"

Her voice was filled with hurt, her eyes beginning to tear up.

"Oh baby! Come here! I am so sorry. I didn't realize! Really! I'm proud of you." I gave her a hug, still wet from my shower. She wrapped her arms about me and I felt her draw me closer than usual. Instantly my mind went back to Deni and when she had hugged me by the pool. I released my grip and gave her a kiss on the cheek and thanked her for being smart enough to realize the dangers of life and avoiding them.

"Thanks mom! Oh By the way? For the record, you do have a great body, and I hope I look half as good when I get as old as you."

Saying this she reached up and gave me a tit twister.

"OUCH! You little bitch! That hurt!"

I reached for her but she was gone in a flash. I took my tortured tit in hand and massaged comfort back into it with my fingers. Looking at my nipple I wondered if Dani realized that it was harder than when she grabbed it and getting harder now. My other hand went to my pussy and I slipped a finger into my nest and felt the wetness and hunger. I needed to get fucked badly. Real bad!

"SHIT!"

I finished my toiletries, dressed and made my way to the kitchen for coffee and breakfast. Phil was busy making scrambled eggs and bacon, my favorite. He looked just like his dad standing there with his back to me. Over six feet,and two-twenty. Not a pound of fat on him. He had the same physique as Jim. Broad shoulders and narrow waist, and like his dad, kept himself in good shape. I walked up behind him and kissed him on the neck.

"Morning, son. Got some of that for your sweet old mother?"

"Mornin Mom! Yeah. I made lots. There is plenty for everyone. Even my two lazy sisters. They still in bed?"

"Dani is up, but I am not sure if Deni is. Too bad! They snooze they lose."

I looked over to see if the coffee was made and the pot was full"

"Oh you sweet hunk of man! You even made coffee!"

I gave him a big hug and kissed him again. This time I gave him a loud smacking kiss, leaving a set of red lips on his neck, pressing my proud firm breasts into his muscular back. I had a handful of abdomen in each hand and it sure felt like a six pack to me. His body was like an aphrodisiac and I began to moisten. My mind filled with images of pure wanton sex. It was as if some strange force took over my mind and body. I fought back and managed to win over my passion. I backed away and smiled nervously. I just couldn't tell him he was turning me to mush. He looked so adorable with my lip imprint on him. I poured us each a cup and stood next to him as he prepared our meal. The intoxicating smell of after-shave reminded me more of his father. They were two alike, even down to the colognes and after shaves they used. I cursed myself under my breath, as I watch my braless nipples perk up under my halter-top. I cried out inside wondering how long I would have to live with this burning hunger, realizing I only had to allow myself to go out and find a willing stud to feed that aching hunger.

"What's the matter mom? Is something wrong?"

"What? Oh no baby. I am just missing your dad is all.... It gets awful lonely sometimes."

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

The pleading in his voice told me her truly cared and hated to see me this way, I knew. I just felt something was holding me back. I resigned myself to stop my pouting.

'I'll go get your sisters; they are probably fussy over what to wear, as usual."

"OK Mom. I'll set two more plates."

I made my way to the back of the house where the girls shared the third bedroom. It was bigger than Phil's, because girls needed more room. The three of us had vetoed Phil's request for the larger room. I made my way to the room I saw the door was open a crack. I was about to push it open and yell out reveille when I heard a moan. I stopped dead. I peered into the tiny crack and were it not for my hand covering my mouth I would have screamed bloody murder. Deni was naked and her head was between Dani's' thighs and she was... she was licking g her sisters pussy. My face turned ten shades of red as I watched her devour her sister. My two babies were committing incest right under my nose. I stood there, knowing I should barge in and stop them yet I couldn't move. It was as if I was welded to the floor. Deni was licking and slurping her sister's crotch and her hands were filled with Dani's' tits. Rolling, pinching the stiff rubbery nipples. Dani was whimpering and I could barely make out what she said. What I did catch was the fact that Deni now knew what went on with me in the bathroom earlier.

"You really saw moms' tits Dani", she said between licks.

"Dam I wish I could have been there! She hugged you and you felt her fucking tits. Oh fuck Dan. That's almost as good as the other day when mom and I were by the pool! I know what her tits feel like too! She has a dynamite bod I would love to fuck."

"Oh yes sister dear. Eat me baby. Eat my hot wet cunt baby. Eat me and make me fucking come, my sweet lover. Oh fuck yes. You eat me so good baby. Just imagine baby! If only mom were here with us? We could make a chain! A pussy, lapping, party. Oh dam I can almost taste mom's succulent cunt. Eat me Deni darling! Eat sweet Dani's' cunt!"

Almost instantly I was transported back to my early twenties when I too did the same thing with my twin Valerie. It was almost deja vu. My hands traveled to my own weeping quim as I watched my babies playing Sapphic games. My nipples were as firm nubbins aching to be haggard, sucked, yes even mauled. I was desperate for someone, anyone to extinguish the fires burning between my legs. As I watched them Deni stopped her tongue worship and crab-walked until she was face to face with her mirror image.

'So you like my idea of seducing mom huh? Think we can pull it off?"

"You wicked little slut Deni. You know I am sure we can. Have we ever failed to do anything we set out to do?"

Do you forget how effortless our last conquest was?"

As she spoke they hugged and then kissed like the lovers I now knew they were. They were just like Val and I. They broke away and Dani spoke out.

"We had better get dressed and get out there before they get suspicious and come looking for us."

"Yeah you're right hon. Lets go! We'll have lots of time for fun and games later!"

I turned to leave them alone, making my way back to the kitchen. As I entered Phil turned looked my way.

"You OK mom? You look like you just saw a ghost!"

"No son. I um. I am OK Just a little sleepy still I guess."

I was hoping he had not noticed my uneasiness. My nipples were still painfully hard and I was sure my pussy had soaked through to my shorts. I felt so embarrassed. I sat down and patiently waited until all were at the table and we ate. I hardly spoke but the girls and Phil were like hen-house chickens as the clucked on and on, about their day ahead.

Phil was going to go fishing and the girls said they were going to sunbath.

"Would you like to join us mom?"

"Yeah that sounds like a great idea. I need to get some rays on this snow-white skin. Do we have any sun-block? I don't want to get burnt. You girls know how easy us red-heads can get fried in the sun!"

"We have everything from five to fifty five mom. So don't worry your pretty red locks!"

"Good then it's settled. Phil can go catch us lunch and we can get all tanned up and do diddlysquat!"

"Oh so I do all the work and you gals lie about and do shit?"

"You got it bro. So get your ass out there and get us some lunch!"

We all broke up laughing and for the first time today I felt easy. After us gals did up the dishes I went to my room to get changes into a swimsuit. I figured if we were going to tan I should try to expose as much skin as I could, so I opted for my teal green bikini. It showed just enough to keep me decent yet enough to tell all the men I had something to offer. I told the twins I would meet them out on the deck in fifteen minutes. As I stripped I couldn't help but noticed my furry little nest was still wet from watching my daughters earlier.

"So! Deni suggests I shave all this curly red fluff hmmm? After all these years and she thinks I should just shave you bald!" I gave my head a shake. I was talking to myself again! Still it did sound kinda trampish! Maybe it would be something to mull over. I slipped one leg then the other into the bottom half of the skimpy suit. My mind went back to the happenings this morning with my two girls. Shivers ran up my spine as I wondered what they were going to try and do. Surly they wouldn't try anything while Phil was here? Or would they?

"NAH! They wouldn't be so bold." I told myself. I was just being paranoid. Tweaking my nips one last time I secured the top around my neck as I made my way out to the deck on the lakefront. I opened the screen door to the deck and walked out past some deck chairs. I looked up and was startled to see both girls completely naked on the lounge chairs.

"DENI! DANI! What on earth?"

"What mom!"

"You.... You're naked?"

"Yeah mom. No ugly tan lines! Besides who can see us out here?"

"I can! That's who! And what if Phil comes out here? Did you two dimwits take that into consideration? "

"Oh mother stop being a prude! We are all girls and all in the same family. It's no biggy! Come on. Chill out! Take off that suit and join us! Let your hair down, will you? So what if Phil comes out. One of two things could happen. He could turn tail and run or stand there like all pussy hungry males do and drool.

"Yeah mom. Besides you're just as great looking as we are!"

"Oh Honestly you girls are nothing but little hussies! I also do not think it is a good idea for us to run around naked with your brother around."

"Yeah, we are. But we are great looking little hussies eh Dani?"

"He's gone out fishin mom. He left ten minutes ago and said he wouldn't be back until at least lunch.

I didn't know what I should do. Part of me? Said go for it and yet..... I decided to throw caution to the wind and take a chance.

"Ok but I am gonna need to paint that sun block on so I don't burn. How would I explain sun burnt tits!"

They both cracked up and told me not to worry there was plenty of sunscreen to keep me safe. I reached behind me and unfastened the tie holding the bra in place. Both girls had sunglasses on so I could not tell if they were looking at me or not. I let my top fall to the deck and then slipped a finger in each side of the bottoms and wiggled my hips dragging the small green covering off until I was as naked as the twins. If they were looking they didn't show any signs. I grabbed the bottle of thirty-weight and began to apply it to my breasts and torso and thighs as well as my feet and ankles. When I was convinced I was covered in the white cream I laid down I looked at them thinking it was my turn. I too had shades on so they would not be able to see if mom was a perv like they were. Deni and Dani applied the sunscreen to their young tight bodies. They spread liberal amounts over their full breasts their tummies, then down their well-muscled thighs finishing up at their slender feet. When they completed their fronts they turned about and Deni began to apply protection to Dani's back her hands wandering all over making sure every bit of skin was covered. I had my sunglasses on so I could stare openly with no fear of them knowing. I watched as Denis' hands came around to cup Dani's large breasts. Rubbing them, tweaking the already proud standing nipples. Dani let her head fall back slightly and placed her hands over her sisters and pushed them into her hot flesh. I don't know if they were doing it for my pleasure or theirs'. I didn't really care. I was becoming wet watching them. I smeared the protection over my front, paying particular attention to my hooters. God forbid I burn those puppies! I applied the sunscreen all over my front covering every nook and cranny. I even spread some around my labia. I could not even imagine a sun burnt pussy!

As I witnessed their bold actions my mind took me back to that same time in my life when Valerie and I fooled around. We were so close to each other it seemed so natural to explore each other just as my daughters were doing at this moment. We spent hours upon hours just feeling each other up and putting our fingers and tongues everywhere we could, kissing and licking, sucking and biting each other to countless orgasms. I closed my eyes laid back letting the warming rays of the sun sink into my flesh. It felt good being out here naked and enjoying the warm rays from the sun and the cool breeze from the lake. In no time I was in dreamland letting my brain go blank. I don't know how long I was asleep, but I felt a hand shaking my shoulder.

"Mom! Mom! Wake up. You're done on this side. Time to turn over."

It was Dani. She was standing above me, her body blocking out the sun. I opened my eyes and her two pendulous breasts were inches from my face.

"Huh? What? Oh Gees. How long was I out?"

"Oh I'd say about an hour. You should turn over and get some on your back. Here let me put some sunscreen on you so you don't burn."

I let my daughter help me turn around. She took my long hair and flipped it over my shoulder and let it fall over my left breast her hand following it, casually rubbing against the crown of my breast. I shuddered and I am sure she caught it. I heard her squeeze the bottle and it made a loud squirting noise. Then I felt her hands glide over my back, her touch was exciting. Her creamy fingers slide down to the small of my back and then up the sides dangerously close to the sides of my tits. I could not help but wonder if she would take the opportunity to grab a handful. She didn't, and I cursed, under my breath. My god woman? What are you thinking? This is your flesh and blood. You want her to touch you! Do you want to have sex with your twin girls? All these thoughts were running through my brain. I was so lost in thought that it took a smack on my back to bring me back to reality.

"Mom lay on your tummy and I will get the back of your legs."

I thought nothing of it lying down on my tummy. My aching breasts contacting the chaise and flattening out as I anticipated Dani's touch once more. Her hands roamed over the backs of my thighs and down to my ankles covering me in a film of white. Back up to my..... I jumped! The little tramp was running her hands over my ass.

"Relax mom. You want your butt to get burnt?"

"No I guess not. It sort of startled me I guess."

I relaxed and let her hands continue to rub the cheeks of my ass. Her hands went down between the crack and came within a fraction of and inch of touching my now went cunt. I prayed she would not touch me and discover the truth. That I was very much turned on, and powerless to stop her should she want to continue.

12