Summer Fun Ch. 1

Story Info
Vanessa lusts for her brother and cousin.
1.9k words
3.88
85.4k
9
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 10/09/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arial566
Arial566
72 Followers

Vanessa knew that this summer was going to be The best summer of her life. She was staying at her cousin's house with her brother Mark for the summer. She planned to spend her days in her bikini lounging by the pool. She had turned 18 that spring and her brother was 19. Her cousin Chris was 19 and her brother was great friends with him. They had often left her out of games when they were younger.

Vanessa thought she was a pretty hot girl for her age. She had long hair down to the middle of her back which was a blonde red color, dark green eyes, a slim waist, and a nice ass.

One day she decided to put on her bikini and go tan by the pool. She went into her bedroom and began changing out of her shorts and tank top. She slipped her shorts down and pulled her tank top over her head. As soon as her nipples were exposed to the air, they quickly became hard. She began rubbing them lightly, pinching and twisting the hard caps.

She laid back on the bed and slipped her hand down her tummy, slipping her hand dwon across her trimmed bush and across her clit, causing her to shudder from the feeling. She played with her now wet pussy, slipping her fingers into her hole. She fucked her pussy slowly for a while, but then began to fuck herself faster.

She began thinking about her cousin, which surprised her. She thought about his wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, and wonderful body. And his cock. She wondered what it would be like to be fucked by him. To have him slip himself into her pussy. Then she began thinking about her brother. Wondering what it would be like to be fucked by both of them. Just the thought of it made her want to come. Her fingers flew in and out of her pussy, faster and faster. She hadn't unpacked her dildo and vibrater yet, so her fingers would have to do. Soon she felt the tingling sensation that meant she would come soon. Faster and faster she went, and then it happened. An orgasm ripped through her body causing her to moan loudly.

She stopped suddenly when she heard some one coming to her door. She got up and heard a knock, then the door opened and it was her brother. He seemed comfortable seeing her naked, since they were open with things like that since they were children. But this time it was different. Mark noticed that her body had matured over the past year. Her breasts were large, he guessed they must be a D at least, capped with lovely peach colored nipples, hard as ever. Her pussy was even more delicious. He noticed that she had trimmed her bush so that it left only a little strip of hair above her pussy, but it was the same color as the hair on her head, reddish blonde.

His cock was growing hard by watching her. He sat down on the bed and asked her was she was doing. She said, "I'm going to go down the pool for a swim and then I'm going to tan". Her bikini was on the floor so she bent over to pick it up, only a few steps from where Mark was sitting. Showing off her ass and pussy for him.

His dick was now straining against the fabric of his shorts as he watched her slip the thin material of her thong bikini bottoms over her hips, and slip the top of her bikini top over her head. She couldn't tie the straps so she went over to Mark so he could tie them for her. She walked over to him and sat on his lap, with her back to him. His hands unskillfully tried to tie the strings. Vanessa began to rub her ass against his rock hard tool. She felt it pushing up into the crack of her ass, and she realised he must not have been wearing boxers.

When he was finished tying her bikini, she didn't move off of his lap, but instead guided her brother's hands toward her large breasts. She placed his fingers on top of her long, hard nipples, making sure he felt them. He began to rub them gently at first, but soon began to pinch and squeeze them. She ground hard against his raging hard on, teasing him. He would give anything to fuck that teasing little vixen. But just to tease him more, she got up off his lap, gave him a seductive look, and walked out the door and down to the pool.

A few hours later around 5:00pm, she came in and found Chris in the living room watching tv. She had put on a little silk robe, which barely covered her breasts and ass, and was naked underneath. She walked over to Chris and sat down next to him. He told her that his parents had gone out for the night and wouldn't be back till late. Vanessa crossed her legs, showing off her curves for her sexy cousin. She couldn't help but think back to what happened with her brother. He was the hottest boy she knew. With short dirty blonde hair, a cute face, and who knows how big of a dick. But she settled her attention on her cousin now. She saw him glance over at her once or twice, and then watched as a bulge grew in his shorts.

She reached her hand over carefully and began rubbing his hard boner, which startled him but he did not pull away. She couldn't really guess how big it must have been, so she decided to take it out of his pants. She got on her knees in front of him and started to unzip his pants, pulling out one of the biggest cocks she had ever seen in her life. It had to be around 10 1/2 inched long, and about as thick as her wrist. She moved up so that she was sitting on his legs, rubbing his swollen cock with her hands. He rested his hands on her hips and moved her closer to his giant meat. She knew he wanted to fuck her. She straddled his hips and pushed herself down on his cock. Inch after inch slid into her tight cunt. Finally, when she was filled with his big meat, she began riding him. Pumping up and down on his big cock. It felt so amazing! She knew she was close to coming, so she rode her cousin harder. He slammed her hips down and down again, causing orgasm after orgasm to rip through her. He began shooting his spurts of come into her wet dripping cunt, causing it to drip out of her honey hole.

Later that evening, dressed in a light blue, very short summer dress, Vanessa sat in the dining room eating dinner. Both boys hadn't said a word since what had happened that afternoon, but she knew what was on their minds, and she planned on giving them just what they wanted. After dinner, she went into the kitchen to wash dishes, both boys following her in.

As she was running water, she felt both of them in back of her. Mark reached over and shut off the water, and then turned and led her up the stairs and into the master bedroom. As soon as they closed the door, they began undressing her, slipping the dress over her head. Then they began undressing. Chris picked her up and laid her on the bed, and both guys got on either side of her. Each took one of her nipples into their mouth and suckled them. Mark explained that him and Chris had been fucking each other since they were children, when they experimented with each other, often sucking each other's dicks which led to fucking each other's asses.

Vanessa was very turned on by this and wondered just what might happen that night. Chris worked his way down to her hot slit, and began licking her clit. He stuck one, then two fingers into her pussy, and worked a finger up her asshole. She moaned with delight and they made love to her body. Mark moved so that his cock was over her mouth and she began sucking feverishly at it. It had to be around the same size as Chris', both delicious.

Chris turned her over and began licking her puckered asshole. He stuck his tongue in as far as it would go, as she sucked Mark's cock. Mark moved under vanessa and pushed his cock into her pussy. Chris began fingering her asshole, wetting his fingers and sticking one, two, then three fingers into her tight opening. He then stuck the head of his cock against her butt hole, and pushed gently. The head of his massive cock popped through her ass and along came the rest. She moaned from fullness inside both of her holes. Mark began moving slowly in and out of her pussy, and Chris worked his prick into her butt. She felt like she would pop. But the pain made everything worth while because the pleasure was amazing.

Vanessa loved cock up her ass. She remember the first time her butt was penetrated. She was babysitting and the older boy who was 3 years older than her were fooling around. He had brought her up to his room and didn't have any condoms so decided to give it to her up the ass. His dick was around 9 inches long, and real thick. He had bent her over his bed and spread her ass cheeks apart, pushing the head of his cock between them, pushing himself into her asshole. She had cried out, and he had stayed very still while he adjusted to having dick up her butt for the first time. But then he couldn't wait any longer and began working his prick in and out of butt hole. She had one of the biggest orgasms that night.

Vanessa felt herself starting to come as those big cocks worked themselves in and out of her holes. Her body tensed as she orgasmed. Chris shot his load in her ass and Mark followed. After the fucking. They lay on the bed together. Vanessa between them. They told her they were going to pay her back for the teasing she had done, and with that both boys grabbed a leg and pulled them back so that her ass was exposed. Them both of them got on either side of her. She struggled to get loose but they held her tight. Mark was the first to push his cock into her ass, and then Chris followed by pushing his dick in along with Marks. Vanessa whimpered and cried out loudly, they were ripping her apart! They began moving their cocks in and out of her stretching butt hole.

Finally Chris pulled out and went and got behind Mark, who kept his dick in her ass. Vanessa couldn't see what he was doing behind him, but could kind of guess. Chris pushed his dick up Mark's ass and began fucking his cousin's butt as he fucked his sister's butt. Vanessa really enjoyed this and began coming. Mark pulled out and shot his load all over his sister's tits and stomach. Chris kept fucking his butt, and moved him into doggy style position so Vanessa could watch. She fingered herself wildly as she watched. Chris began shooting his load up Mark's ass, and Jenny had another orgasm.

All three got up and got in the hot tub together. When finished they settled in bed for a hot night of sex....and much more....

Stay tuned for the series of Summer Fun. If you have any ideas, feel free to send them to me.

Arial566
Arial566
72 Followers