Summer Heat

Story Info
Innocent sunbathing erupts into much more.
2.1k words
4.26
124.1k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueBard
BlueBard
20 Followers

It was blistering hot. One of those walking on the surface of the sun sort of days. Within an hour of repairing a fence on the northern pasture, I was stripped down to my jeans and soaking in a pool of sweat. After driving in the final nail, I thankfully collected my tools and climbed into the cab of the pickup for the short drive back to the house.

When I got home, I recognized Kate's blue BMW convertible parked in the driveway. Kate was my wife, Susie's, best friend. I always teased them about being lesbian lovers more for my benefit than theirs. On many occasions, as I tended to the lonely work of the ranch, I had fantasized about my wife and Kate being together.

The house was dark and cool. I could hear music playing out back and the girls giggling on the sundeck. Given that our closest neighbor was two miles away, the girls often took advantage of hot days to work on their tans from our upper deck.

"Could you guys keep it down?" I joked. "The neighbors are starting to complain about the noise."

"Yeah right," bantered Kate. "You just wanted an excuse to come out here and check out us two gorgeous babes." Kate wasn't too far from the truth. Susie and Kate were indeed gorgeous. Both tall and slender and evidence of their recent workouts was visible in the feminine curves of their legs. In public, Susie is very conservative with her swimsuit selection, but out here on the deck both girls had selected the skimpiest of suits possible. It took my greatest level of concentration not to stare at Kate's ample bosom as it threatened to spill out of the top of her obviously overwhelmed bikini top.

"You caught me." I smiled. "That and I wanted a beer." I lifted the top of the cooler and fished out a long necked bottle. Holding the bottle to the side of my face, I let the icy water run down my neck and chest, giving me the briefest relief from the heat. Five empties were already lined up next to the cooler. Two were usually Susie's limit, yet it was only three o'clock.

"Why don't you strip down and join us," Susie asked.

"Yeah," teased Kate. "We were just about rub oil on each other."

"I'd love to," I said, feeling a stirring in my jeans. "But I need a shower first."

"If you wait a bit, we'll join you." Susie's eyes twinkled. Both girls knew they were pushing the right buttons, but being sore and tired I wasn't going to take the bait.

"That's alright," I said. "I don't think I'm man enough to handle the likes of you two."

"That's ok," giggled Kate. "We'll do most of the work ourselves." Both girls erupted in laughter as I pulled one more beer from the cooler and headed back inside.

I turned the water on in the shower and walked out to the bedroom to pull off my clothes. I went to pull the shades on the window and realized that not only were both girls easily visible from our bedroom, but that they had also taken off their bikini tops after I had left. I felt slightly guilty at my voyeurism, but I also couldn't turn away from this incredible sight. The two girls were exceptionally beautiful. Susie's breasts were perfectly rounded. Her nipples were a darker shade of pink and really stood out when she was aroused. Kate's breasts were a larger version of the same. From my vantage point, I watched as both girls applied liberal amounts of tanning lotion to their breasts which based on their tan lines had not seen the sun in quite sometime. Their hands moved in small circular motion as they worked the oil deep into their skin.

My cock was straining uncomfortably against the confines of my jeans, so I unbuttoned my pants and let them slide down off my hips, all the while never taking my eyes from the two women below. My hard dick bounced thankfully free from my pants, a drop of pre-cum already glistening on its tip. I reached into the nightstand next to the bed and pulled out a tube of lubricant. After squeezing out about a dime's size amount into my left hand, I began rubbing the lubricant along my rigid shaft. Kate had positioned herself with her legs spread toward the window. The thin fabric of her bikini bottoms barely covered her pussy. I imagined what it would be like to be sandwiched in between these two beautiful women. My rhythmic stroking increased as I pictured the two girls on their knees taking turns sucking on my cock. Suddenly, I felt the pressure in my balls gather as my fist became a jackhammer on my cock. My body stiffened and I had to suppress a moan of pleasure as I shot a hot stream of cum onto the glass pane of the window. I quickly withdrew into the shadows of the room as I thought I saw Susie looking up at the bedroom, but then I figured I must have imagined it as she turned her head the other way without saying anything. Grabbing a washcloth from the bathroom, I cleaned up the evidence of my guilt before getting into the shower.

I had not been in the shower long when I thought I heard noise coming from outside the bathroom. What the hell were the doing, I wondered.

"Can we come in?" Susie said. Her voice muffled the other side of the door.

"Just a minute," I called back. "I'm almost done."

"What?" Susie asked opening the door. "We couldn't hear you."

"I said I'm almost done." Suddenly, both girls walked into the tiny shower room. Through the fogged glass of the shower stall, I could see that they were both naked. Even though I just finished myself off a few minutes ago, I felt my cock beginning to stir again.

"We have to get ready for that benefit we're going to tonight. So we need to get cleaned up." Susie said.

"Yeah," agreed Kate. "But we thought maybe we'd get dirty first." Again, both girls laughed and one of them flipped the lights off creating a complete blanket of darkness. I heard the door to the shower slide open and both girls stepped in.

"You don't mind do you Sweetie," Susie asked.

"Uhh-hh no," I stammered. Did I mind? I had actually been fantasizing about this just a few minutes ago.

In the darkness we became one mass of groping flesh. I felt one of the girls slide past me so that I was sandwiched in between. Leaning forward, I found one of Kate's large breasts being lifted to my mouth. Taking the nipple between my teeth, I sucked the hard nub into my mouth. "Oh, yes." I heard Kate moan softly. "That's it." Kate pulled my head down to her chest smashing my face between her two huge tits.

Meanwhile, Susie had positioned herself behind me and was bringing my cock back to life with her soft stroke. I felt her grind her pelvis against me as she ran a bar of soap along the shaft of my cock. "Yeah Baby," Her breath was hot and slurred next to my ear. "Suck on those big tits!" Her hand quickened it's pace on my dick as I moaned in reply.

Straightening up, I turned my attention to my wife. My eyes had become adjusted to the darkness and I could see that she had two fingers buried deep inside her pussy and was working them feverishly in and out. Taking Susie's boobs in both hands I began kneading her flesh and kissing each mound. Behind me, Kate had taken the soap and was massaging her breasts with the bar.

When the hot water began to give way to cold, we stepped out of the shower and took turns toweling each other off. Both girls had obviously too much to drink as the stumbled their way into the bedroom. Falling onto the bed generated more laughter as the struggled against each other to sit up. I was tremendously aroused by the accidental touching that was taking place as Susie's hands momentarily fell across Kate's imposing rack.

But then something happened that I was not prepared for. The girlish giggling evaporated in a second as both girls simultaneously realized how good the other's body felt. What was once innocent, accidental touches suddenly became full fledged groping. Susie's hand slid between Kate's thighs and began exploring her most intimate of places. Kate responded by cradling Susie's face between her hands. Kate's mouth planted on Susie's lips as she worked Susie into one of the most intense open mouthed kisses I'd ever seen. Their tongues frantically, almost desperately exploring the inside of the other's mouth. As they gave way to their desires, their legs became intertwined with each girl rubbing her swollen crotch on the other's thigh. After a few moments, Susie withdrew from their passionate embrace. "I've wanted to do this for so long," she said smiling at Kate just before burying her face between Kate's pendulous breasts. Kate moaned pleasurably and wrapped her hand around the back of Susie's head; smashing my wife's face into her tits.

"Oh God." Kate moaned. "I'm glad you didn't wait any longer. You're mouth feels so good on my tits!"

The girls continued to playfully roll around on the bed, using their hands, mouths, and legs to pleasure themselves. At one point, Susie pushed Kate on her stomach and then climbed on her back and began humping Kate from behind. With both girls' pussies exposed and glistening with wetness, I took my opportunity and entered Susie from behind. She gasped with pleasure and surprise as if she had forgotten that I was even in the room. Pulling my cock out, dripping with Susie's juices, I then plunged deep inside Kate's open gap. Both girls were so wet from their recent romp that I my cock was able to easily slide in and out of each of them. With the two girls stacked on top of each other, I alternated between fucking one and then the other. I would bury my cock deep inside one, pull out and do the same to other. Susie had grabbed a hold of Kate's breasts and was riding her like a cowboy while each girl writhed in pleasure.

Suddenly, Susie rolled off of Kate and directed me to lie down on the bed. "You've had your fun," she said. "Now it's our turn." With me flat on my back, Susie climbed on top of my cock, her hips undulating in small circles.

Kate meanwhile positioned herself above my face. "Lick my wet cunt," she commanded. Using my tongue, I explored ever crevasse of her clean shaven slit. While I sucked on her erect clitoris. While I went to work, Kate leaned across and was sucking on Susie's nipples. I could tell Susie was getting close erupting as her rocking motion intensified on my cock. "Oh," she moaned. "That's it. That feels soooo good.

"Do you like watching your husband's tongue in my pussy?" Kate asked.

"Yess," moaned Susie in reply. "Fuck his face!" Kate lowered herself onto my face enveloping me in her sweet wetness. My tongue was buried deep between her swollen lips. Both girls were moaning loudly as they ground themselves on top of me. I felt Kate's movement intensify as she rocked into a massive orgasm on my face.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck!" Kate cried out. Suddenly I was completely soaked by her juices as Kate came all over my face.

The combination of Kate's climaxing on my face and her exclamations of passion must have triggered something in Susie as she began impaling herself up and down on my shaft.

"That's it!" Urged Kate. "Ride that big cock, Baby." Kate lifted off my face and I watched as she began twisting Susie's nipples while Susie cupped and fondled her own breasts to keep them from bouncing out of control.

Susie's eyes were clamped closed as she reveled in a massive orgasm. Her pussy clinched around my cock as if she were going to pull it up by its root. I felt my balls tighten and my whole body contract as I exploded inside my wife's hot cunt.

Once Susie's orgasm subsided, her rhythm slowed considerably, but she continued riding my flagging penis; milking it for every drop it had until finally I slipped out. I lay back on the bed in between the two girls.

"Wow!" Kate said. The disbelief at what had just taken place apparent in her voice.

"Yeah, I know," conceded Susie. "That was pretty scary."

"What do we do now?" Kate asked.

"Pray for a long summer and hot water!" Susie laughed while taking Kate by the hand and leading her back into the shower.

I made a personal note to never complain about those blistering hot days any more because you just never know what might happen.

BlueBard
BlueBard
20 Followers