Summer Heat

Story Info
Younger woman meets with former boss; cums on gravel road.
2k words
4.2
16.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hot....Humid, sweating, wishing you had nothing on hot. I had the windows down, and the breeze pushed my short white skirt even higher up on my hips as I drove.

I glanced again at the note on the seat next to me.

"How's the new job? Lets talk about it over drinks, tonight at 6. Paul's place. P.s. Wear something you wouldn't have worn when working for me."

I smiled a little as I thought of that last line and checked over the white mini dress I had chosen, if I bent over even a little, you would get a great view of my ass and if I leaned over, my cleavage practically popped out.

Well, it was summer in my defense and since I found my former boss quite attractive, I was happy with my fashion choice.

I pulled in and carefully got out of the car, tossing my long brunette hair back and letting the tight fabric ride up just a little as I walked into the bar. I felt several gazes as I sauntered in and smiled a little, looking for my dinner date.

He had picked a dark booth in the corner and I felt a little chill run down my spine, we had never crossed any lines last year when I worked for him, and any conversation between now and then had been mostly innocent. He stood as I walked over and I watched his eyes take in my attire with a look all men have, part hunger, part admiration.

I let my eyes wander also, tall, dark and handsome may sound cliché, but damn he fit the profile!

"Glad you made it," I smiled as we sat.

"Me too," He gestured to the waitress and ordered a few drinks, again turning his gaze to me.

"So you wanted to talk about my new job?" I smiled teasingly.

"Yes...I think for tonight, you have a new position."

I looked at him curiously, "No I started my new job over a year ago." (we now worked for competing companies.)

He waited as the drinks were set down, Vodka for him, Tequila for me.

"No, I am pretty sure tonight you have a new....role." His eyes got a bit darker and I felt my pulse speed up.

"Do tell?" I bit my bottom lip lightly as I waited.

He took a long drink and then gestured with one finger, I leaned closer and he spoke quietly but firmly and confidently.

"Whatever your wearing under that, needs to be in my hands in 30 seconds, and if it's not, you will be in trouble."

I felt myself tighten a little at his words and glanced around hesitantly.

He leaned back, smirking as I debated.

I quickly slid my hands down, slid my dress up and took off the white lace long I had been wearing, I flushed a little when I realized it was damp, and not from sweat.

I tried to slide it under the table and he leaned further back and shook his head no, and again crooked a finger at me. Embarrassed, I stood and slid my dress down and then walked over to his side of the table and put it in his hand.

He grinned, and then let his eyes wander down my dress, I started to walk back to my side, and he reached and roughly pulled me in his lap, his hands sliding slowly over my chest and ass. Rubbing firmly.

I wriggled a little and felt his cock harden as I rubbed against him. He waved for a check and then settled the bill, all the while keeping me firmly on top of him, caressing and groping at random.

I was getting hot, but a little surprised how fast this had happened, and not sure what to think. He was never this aggressive when I had worked for him and it made him more intimidating.

He motioned for me to stand and as I did, he let his hands move slowly between my legs, I felt the heat in my face and tried to pull away. He quickly and sharply tapped my ass and then forced his hand between my thighs again and spread his fingers out making my legs spread. He pressed his body against mine and let his finger slowly slide in.

"Like I said, tonight you have a new role, its not a negotiable position."

He let me go and I pulled the back of my dress down and took the arm he offered, not questioning, just obeying.

We walked right past my car and straight to his. He unlocked the door and reached for the handle, stopping to look me up and down again.

"Have you ever played strip poker before?" He asked.

I nodded, "Sure, once or twice."

He still did not open the door.

"Ever lose?" He inquired.

Again I nodded, "Yes."

"Great, we both know I would win at cards, so let's pretend you just lost."

I stared at him, stunned. "We are in a parking lot...a dark one...but still..."

He pressed me back against the car, and reached around and slowly unzipped the back of my dress.

"There I helped you start." He stepped back and waited, expectantly.

I swallowed and felt everything tighten as I reached up and slid the dress down my shoulders, my nipples getting harder as the summer air hit them.

I hadn't worn a bra and he let his eyes take in every inch. I took a deep breath and slipped the dress off completely at my feet and stood there, totally naked in the night air other than my heels.

He smiled, an arrogant twitch of his mouth, and reached down to grab my dress.

"After you." He opened the door of his car for me finally. "Make it slow."

I again flushed and then very slowly bent down stark naked and suggestively climbed into his car and sat down.

He glanced at my legs and nodded his head a little.

I let my legs slide apart, and gave him a better view.

He went around, got in also, and started the car and we headed to the interstate. I felt very exposed but the humid air that felt so sticky earlier now felt wonderful.

I glanced at him and feeling turned on and bold I reached over and let my fingers slide across his crotch, feeling the hard outline.

He put his hand on mine and pushed his cock against it inviting me to play, I continued to stroke up and down feeling him strain against his pants.

"Where are we going, by the way?" I asked.

He smiled in response and took his hand off mine and instead let his fingers flick against my clit.

"You're going to go on your knees in about five minutes." He said darkly.

"Oh really?" I questioned. I started to pull my hand away, and he stopped me with a look.

I watched him take an exit and after a few moments he pulled onto a dark gravel road and parked the car. Grabbing a blanket from the back he came around and opened the door, I slowly got out admiring how he looked in the moonlight.

I could feel myself get wet all over again. He shut the door and tossed the blanket towards front of the car and leaned back against the hood waiting to see if I would grant his earlier order. I smiled a little and leaned my bare body against him pressing hard.

"Just a quick question." I pulled roughly at his shirt. "When is it your turn to lose at cards?"

He grabbed me hard against him and crushed his mouth against mine, kissing my deeply, showing me with his tongue what he would soon be doing with his cock.

"Right now." He replied.

I stood on the gravel road, in the August heat and watched something I had always fantasized about as he stripped down to nothing. I was getting hotter and hotter and it had nothing to do with the temperature!

He looked and me and then at his hard dick and I felt myself drop to my knees, and let my tongue show my appreciation for the sight in front of me.

I took him slowly, teasingly, and felt him stiffen even more, I took all of him, deep to the back of my throat and didn't stop until I gagged. I slid my mouth up and down, over and over letting my hands wander over his balls and massaging the base of his cock.

He threaded his fingers through my hair and pulled lightly as I worked my mouth. The breeze picked up a little and I felt the now cooler air teasing my clit, making me moan as I sucked him.

He groaned, and pulled me to my feet, letting his hands rub all over my body, pulling at my hard nipples, slapping and grabbing my ass, rubbing my clit, and then sliding a finger slowly into me.

I cried out a little and pressed myself against him, my hand working his cock as expertly as my mouth had been.

He grabbed my hips and spun me around, and bent me forcefully over the car hood, the cool metal making my body shiver. He pushed me up a little on the hood to make up for the height difference and then tapped my thighs. I spread my legs wider, and I felt him step back and admire the sight of my ass pushed up, legs spread wide, bent over his hood.

I tensed waiting for him, going crazy not being able to see him and heard a click, I started to turn but he pushed me back in place and I arched my back letting him take the pictures.

He again came up behind me and let two fingers press part way into me.

"Are you ready?" He breathed into my ear.

I answered by writhing my body, making his fingers go deeper.

He slid on a condom and then I felt the tip of his cock enter me, just the tip...I was going crazy and tried to push back to make him go further in.

He Grabbed my long hair and pulled my head back forcing my body away from his cock, until even less of him was in me, just the very end.

"I think your forgetting your job description?" He spoke sternly.

I made myself go still under his hands and I could feel his satisfied smile. He let a little more slide in, and then out again and leaned to my ear again.

"Tell me you want me," He commanded.

I swallowed and tried to concentrate. "I... want...you...very...very...badly!"

I screamed in relief as he plunged all the way in, and we began to move together his cock filling me, my clit rubbing against the cold of the car, on the deserted field drive.

His cock felt amazing and we moved faster and harder. In and out, back and forth. I started to climax and felt my breath get raspier and he stopped, forcing me still for a moment.

I whimpered and he whispered "Not yet."

He pulled out and turned my around, facing me and lifting my ass onto the cold car hood, I let my legs spread as he again entered me half holding me in his arms, I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and clung to him as our breaths came harder and quicker and we resumed our rhythm.

I felt his cock get fuller and pressed my mouth against his, kissing him hard as we both came, our moans carrying out into the night air.

He collapsed again me and I leaned back, letting my vision clear and my breath come back slowly, he met my gaze and grinned satisfaction written on both our faces.

I cleared my throat and reached my hand around his still hard cock tugging lightly.

"Any chance you're hiring for a permanent position?" I asked, dropping my voice seductively.