Summer Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,947 Followers

"That's where I got the squeegee. I told mom I was helping a friend clean up a flooded living room."

"You make friends quickly," Sue said and then laughed at her own pun. Then she sobered and whispered, "Or maybe I take advantage of friendly people quickly."

Gary hurried across the room and took her in his arms to hug her tightly. "We are far more than just friends, I think," he whispered softly.

Sue sighed and nodded as she hugged him back. "I've... never done anything like this before."

"Like I have," Gary said with a chuckle as he ran his hands up and down her back.

"Ok, coffee and shower time," Sue said quickly and stepped back. The dark feelings that had been building were gone. She had a real smile on her face as she turned toward the kitchen counter and set about making coffee.

Gary moved over to lean on the counter and watched her. As she switched on the coffee pot he asked, "Are you having regrets about last night?"

She looked his way and shook her head. "I was a moment ago but not now."

"I'm glad because I want to see more of you and I don't just mean just the sex part."

Sue moved forward to stand right in front of him. She came up on her toes and bent her head back for a kiss. He kissed her gently, tenderly for a moment and she dropped down off her toes. She smiled at him and whispered, "There was absolutely nothing wrong with the sex, believe me, and it will only get better with time."

Gary grinned and asked, "Want me to scrub your back?"

Sue opened the robe and took it off. With it over her arm, she walked around him and paused at the entrance to the hall. "I though you would never ask," she said with a grin of her own.

Gary hurriedly followed her down the hall, into the bathroom, and into a long happy life for both of them.

TxRad
TxRad
5,947 Followers