Summer Heat

Story Info
Mia has a very hot summer.
9.6k words
4.48
106.8k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I graduated High School in the spring of 1989 I didn't have much to do until college started in the fall. I had all summer to lounge around. I never dreamed that it was going to turn out to be the hottest summer of my life!

It all started when my mom left for six weeks to some kind of training for her work. She was in New York, and my dad was working all the time like usual. That left me on my own to enjoy being 18 and free from school. Well, I was at least free for the summer and I had hopes it would be the best summer ever.

The biggest part of my plan was to work on my tan, and lounge around next door. You see my dad's brother; Uncle John lived next door to us. He was a lifelong bachelor who had lots of money, and a nice big swimming pool. I'd always liked John; he was more fun than my dad. Because Dad was the serious one, and John was all about having a good time.

No one ever mentioned where John got his money from. He sort of came and went with no real regular work hours. A few years later he went to prison for selling drugs. He didn't use them, just sold them...anyway that's another story I'm not going to get into right now.

John was gone a lot that first week of my summer, but sometimes he'd show up in the afternoon when I was in his pool. He'd told me to use it anytime I wanted and I used it every day, unless it rained.

One afternoon he came running out of the back sliding door in his suit. I was in the deep end cooling off and here he came yelling, "Can Opener!" and landed right next to me with a huge splash that almost drowned me!

For a man of thirty eight he acted like a kid most of the times, and had a nice body for being old. He spent a lot of the time lifting weights in his basement. Uncle John even had this huge work out room with all kinds of machines, and a hot tub. Like I said he had money to burn, even though I didn't know where it was coming from at that time.

"Sorry, did I get you wet?" He asked me, and was laughing when he surfaced.

I was drenched, my once dry hair hanging down like a drowned rat.

"What do you think?" I yelled at him and splashed him even though he was already wet.

"You'll get over it girl!" He laughed, and swam a few laps from end to end as easy as a fish would have.

I got out of the pool and sat on the edge watching him.

After a few laps Uncle John swam up to me, and his eyes were roving back and forth from my boobs to my crotch.

"I keep thinking one of these days when I get home you'll have some boy in here," John remarked looking around like one was hiding in the pool shed, "Surely you have a boyfriend?"

"Not at the moment," I told him, "We sort of broke up right before I graduated."

"How come?" John asked, and pulled himself up out of the water to sit on the edge in the sun with me.

"I guess I lost interest in him," I told him watching the water as I paddled my feet back and forth in it, "Besides we are going to different colleges this fall."

"Yeah, I can see where that might be a problem," John laughed, "A hot girl like you will be tempted by those college studs sooner or later."

One thing about John was that he always said what he felt. It didn't matter if it was appropriate or not. He just let fly with his mouth even if it embarrassed everyone around. But that was Uncle John, and I had grown up around him. I'd gotten used to it, but he'd never actually put me in his crazy conversations before that day.

I laughed at him, "I'm not that hot, I'm sure there are a lot of better looking girls than me."

"Are you kidding!" John exclaimed, "One look at you and the guys will be lining up to get in your panties!"

"Jeeze John," I told him, "That's too much information...besides like I said, I'm just average."

John got up, "Stand up and let me be the judge of that."

"For real?" I started laughing.

"Come on it's not going to hurt," He said, "I'll give you a single guys appraisal, I know my women!"

I got up laughing and feeling like a steak on display as I stood there and he walked around behind me.

"Okay, let's see...I'd say your about 5' 5"."

"Five foot six." I told him.

John kept circling me slowly as I kept laughing, "One hundred pounds give or take five."

"110, you haven't got one right yet!"

"Mmmmm, nice boobs...I'm guessing 34B or C"

"JOHN!"

"Am I right or wrong?"

"34C," I told him, "That's the first thing you've gotten right."

"I know my boobs." John said seriously, and I felt a flush on my face as he stared at them, "I can't decide if you have big dark nipples or perky pink ones."

"That's getting too personal!" I told him, "I'm not telling you that!"

John laughed out loud, "Guys at college are going to ask you worse things than that!"

He circled behind me, "Nice little round butt, sexy legs, and guys go crazy for blondes."

I picked up my towel, "Are you done inspecting me yet?" I told him, wanting to change the conversation from where it was headed.

"One last question," He said, looking at me and rubbing his chin with one hand like he was deciding, as his eyes roved over me.

"You have a tiny waist, flat tummy, and narrow hips. I bet you have a nice tight pussy between your legs, do you shave it or let it grow?"

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled, and tried to hit him with the wet towel, but he was too quick and dove in the pool laughing all the way.

He came up spitting water out of his mouth he was laughing so hard.

"I'm not telling you that!" I yelled at him, and looked for something to throw.

"You don't have to," He yelled back, "Pull those bottoms down and I'll look for myself!"

I found an empty coke can and threw it at his head, "You'll never know!"

He ducked under the water before it hit him. He came back up, "Sorry Mia, I was just messing with you!"

I had to forgive him because it was just like John to say something totally inappropriate, "Don't talk like that anymore JOHN!"

"Okay, I promise." John replied, and then crawled up out of the pool dripping wet, "I need to get changed for an appointment."

"Where are you going?" I asked, as he toweled off.

"Just some business to take care of." He said smiling at me, "I won't be back until late, will you lock the doors when you leave?"

"Sure."

John came over and gave me a hug, "Sorry, I'll try to mind my manners better next time."

"You better!" I threatened him with the towel.

"Okay Okay! He said, waving his hands in front of him like he was afraid.

I watched him go and got on the chase to dry out in the bright sun.

I thought about what had happened and it was weird.

It had left me feeling good that he thought I was hot and uncomfortable at the same time because he was old and my uncle. I'd never dated anyone more than a year older than me and at that time I thought men as old as my uncle probably couldn't even get it up.

At eighteen I still had a lot to learn about men. I blew off what he'd told me as just my crazy old uncle talking smack. I didn't even realize that he'd been hitting on me. The idea that my uncle wanted to have sex with me seemed so crazy that it never even crossed my mind right then.

That all changed the next Friday.

When I went home around five, dad had a pizza on the table and was working on his lap-top, "Hi, how's my brother doing?"

"Okay," I replied and grabbed a slice.

"You see him much?" Dad asked me.

"He's gone a lot doing business, but he swims once in a while."

Dad frowned at the word business, and later I'd find out why when John got sent to prison.

"You still working?" I asked.

"Yep, big project going on," Dad told me, "Sorry but I'm going to be really busy for the next couple of weeks."

"Okay, maybe you can take a break and go swimming with me sometime." I asked.

Dad stopped and looked over at me, "That would be nice I'll see if I can work it in."

I kissed him on the forehead and went to watch T.V. Letting daddy get his work done. It was kind of lonely without mom around so I called her and talked for a while. When I went to bed that night I started thinking about sex. It had been a couple of months since I'd had any.

I made up my mind that I needed to start going out and look for a new boyfriend after I finished masturbating because I was so damn horny all the time.

I saw John a couple of times that week and he didn't say anything weird to me. It seemed all forgotten until that Friday afternoon when everything went kind of crazy.

Uncle John got home around two in the afternoon and came out to the pool with a cooler full of beer. It was almost a hundred degrees that afternoon and I'd spent a lot of time all day, in and out of the water.

"Hot day!" Uncle John said and sat down on the chase next to me, "You want a cold beer?"

I wasn't that much of a drinker but anything cold sounded good, "Sure!"

John opened up a couple of beer cans, and handed me one. I took a drink and it was ice cold but beer tasted nasty to me. I didn't let him know that and after I'd finished the first one, the second one tasted a lot better.

I didn't even realize it at the time that my Uncle was trying to get me drunk. Before I knew it the world was a happy place and John was a blast to be around.

We took turns dunking each other in the pool and there was a lot of body contact going on. It didn't seem to bother me much and a couple of times his hands, "accidently grabbed my boobs" as I struggled to get away from him dunking me. One time he had booth of my boobs and was pulling me back against him as I tried to get free. I felt a big bulge underwater rubbing my butt crack before I slipped free.

I was laughing too hard to worry about it at the time. After an hour of grab ass, John suggested we go inside and get something to eat. I thought that was a good idea so we got dried off and went in the house. I had no clue he had plans of his own for me.

We sat at the bar eating some sandwiches we'd made, and John kept starring at my boobs. My suit was still damp and the air-conditioning had made my nipples hard. I have those kinds of nipples that really get large and hard when I'm turned on or cold and I guess he couldn't help it.

"What are you starring at?" I asked him.

"Just admiring those perfect looking nipples of yours." John grinned at me and popped a chip in his mouth, "Why don't you show them to me?"

"NO!" I said laughing, "You'd like that too much!"

"That's for sure!" he admitted, "Do you like it when a guy sucks on them?"

"JOHN!" I warned, "Don't go there UNCLE JOHN!"

John dropped the subject and got a bottle down from the cupboard and two shot glassed, "Okay well at least we can do a shot together."

He poured some red fluid from the bottle, filling the two glasses up, "What's that?" I asked.

"Hot Damn!" He said and gave me a glass.

He clicked his glass on mine, "Bottoms up!" and downed it.

I tried to act all grown up like I done it before and did the same.

It left me coughing as that stuff burned its way down to my tummy. John was laughing at me and asked me if I wanted another.

Not wanting to be a light weight I said, "Sure...that's good!"

We drank another shot and my head was swimming a bit as he left the bottle on the counter, "You want to swim some more?"

I stood up and had to hold on to the counter, "Whoa, I think I better lie down!" I laughed, because everything seemed funny all of a sudden.

John came over and scooped me up in his arms, "What are you doing?" I asked, but put one arm around his neck as he held me in both arms and started taking me down the hall.

"You said you wanted to lie down, so I'm taking you to bed."

I giggled, "You got me drunk on purpose didn't you?"

John carried me through his bedroom doorway, "I have to admit I did." He laughed, and tossed me in the middle of his bed on my back.

"Why did you do it?" I laughed as he got next to me on the bed.

"Because I want you so bad it hurts!" He told me and rolled up next to me on his side and grabbed my left boob and started massaging it.

"But I'm your niece...we aren't supposed to do stuff like this."

"Shhhhh," John whispered, and bent over and kissed my lips.

I felt him tugging on the string between my boobs. Pulling my top loose and pulling the cups of my bikini top free. His thumb and forefinger pinching my hard nipple gently as his tongue slipped into my mouth.

I tingled all over and was suddenly horny as hell! He kept kissing me and fondling my boob and I was getting really hot down below.

"Do you like to have your nipples sucked?" He asked me, as I felt my blood pressure going up.

"Yes...but we shouldn't...mmmmm!"

I felt his lips brush my nipple, and then the tip of his warm wet tongue lick it a few times before he squeezed my whole boob and sucked it really hard.

"OOooohhhh!" came whooshing out of my mouth next as his tongue teased the tip of my nipple.

I moaned again when he sucked the other one and his hand started to rub my pussy through my bikini bottoms. I knew it was wrong but I didn't want to stop. John was turning me on so much I just moaned and let him do whatever he wanted to me.

I felt him tugging at the ties on my hips. I let him untie the sides of my bikini and flip the front down so he could feel my bare pussy. My legs spread apart with a mind of their own; his finger sliding down between my wet pussy lips like it was oiled with butter.

He kissed me again and the tip of his finger teased the opening to my leaking vagina. I let out a moan in his mouth and my back arched up.

"You like that?" He whispered, "Oh yeah...don't stop!" I told him.

John rubbed my pussy and clit better than I'd ever done myself. God he was good at it, and he got me off in just a few minutes!

I came hard and kissed him as my body shook from my orgasm.

I was catching my breath as he kept rubbing me slowly, "My turn, come and suck my dick." John told me, and pulled his suit down his legs and then laid back on his back waiting for me.

I ran my face down his tummy and found out that a thirty eight year old man can not only get it up, but can have one of the biggest penises I've ever seen!

The knob was huge and waiting for me, laying on his stomach way above his belly button. I grabbed the warm shaft and it felt thick and huge as I licked the fluid leaking from the end.

"Oh Yeah...suck it Mia!"

His hand pushed my head down as I took the knob in my mouth, "Fuck yes!" John groaned and tried to shove it all the way down my throat! I held it back so only the knob would go in my mouth.

Then I jacked that huge thick shaft up and down and gave my dear Uncle some head. John moaned and tried to push my head down further but I wouldn't let him. All I could do was suck his big knob, and swirl my tongue around it. He put both hands on my head and started to buck his hips.

He fucked my mouth like that for a few minutes. Groaning loudly, and then the shaft started to pulse in my hand and cum shot out in several hard streams into the back of my throat!

Cum leaked out around my lips and dripped on his belly. I swallowed several times as he moaned and pumped it back and forth in my mouth quickly. I kept my lips around the big knob until it stopped spurting. His cum was hot and thick in my mouth and didn't want to be swallowed but I did get some of it to slide down my throat.

I let go and my mouth was tired from being open for so long as he flipped me on my back.

I wiped up the cum from my chin and licked my fingers clean as he spread my legs wide and went down on me.

I looked down between my legs as John made a meal out of me. He licked and sucked every inch of my twat, tonguing my clit and the opening to my vagina. Sucking loudly on my wet slit and clit like it was his last meal.

He was turning me on so much I had to grip his hair with both hands as my hips began to buck up and down. He made me cum twice, the second time I was yelling and squeezing his head between my thighs. My legs wrapped tightly around his head while I jerked and jumped from him sucking hard on my clit.

When it was over I laid there out of breath as John got up from the bed and got something out of a dresser drawer. He came back over as I put the pillow back under my head to prop myself up. He pulled my legs back wide apart and looked down at my pussy.

"I can't wait to feel your little pussy wrapped around my dick!" John told me with a smile as he squirted some kind of clear lube all over his big hard cock.

I was scared but didn't say anything as he squirted some lube in my slit and then rubbed it inside the opening to my vagina, "I bet you're tight as hell," he said, "I like how you keep it so well trimmed."

John wrapped his hand around his shaft and pointed the big knob sticking out from his fist down between my legs. I felt it start to push against me, and when it popped in I let out a gasp.

"Fuck that's tight!" John told me, and just left it there inside me as his thumb rubbed my clit.

That made me forget about how stretched I felt with his fat knob just in me. But it went away when he leaned forward with his palms down on the mattress under my armpits and started to push it deeper.

I yelled out loud, so he pulled back some and sat up to squirt more lube all over it again. Then he leaned forward again and that time it didn't hurt as much and slid in further.

I groaned and felt that big knob moving up in my tight vagina. God it felt so good and painful at the same time!

Uncle John was grinning down at me as his cock went deeper and deeper.

John took his time fucking me, slow at first back as it slid in and out, but going a little deeper each time as my pussy stretched and finally let him all the way in.

Before that first time with my Uncle John, I thought I understood what getting fucked meant. I'd had sex with boys my own age before and they'd done it to me sort of sweet and timidly. I really thought that was all there was too it. The boy humping me nice and soft until he came. Making me cum before he was done if I was lucky.

Uncle John showed me that a full grown man with experience has a totally different idea about how to fuck.

It took a while but once John could put his entire dick in me, he became an animal!

Fucking me in spurts hard and fast, and then resting a while before doing it again. He made me cum so many times that I lost count. It was more like one continuous orgasm that left my pussy pulsing and dripping down my crack!

I came one time, and he pulled out and had me suck his cock for a while. Then he made me get doggy style and rammed it in and out some more. He would slap my butt cheeks hard, yank me all the way back on his cock and grind his balls against my mound enjoying all of his cock buried in my body.

It seemed like it took forever for him to cum, but I suppose it was only fifteen minutes. He put my legs over his shoulders at the end and rolled forward until he could slam his cock straight down into me. I was so wet that you could hear his body slapping into me.

"OH FUCK!" John finally yelled with his cock buried deep in my twat, "AH AHHHH OOOOO UUUUunnnnnhhhhhh!"

I felt his dick throb and start jerking fast. All the way up inside of my pussy I felt his cock spurting and a warm tingling sensation on my cervix as he came in me. I let out one loud long moan as his cock spurted at least a half dozen times before it began to shrink in me.

Then John's cell phone started to ring and he reluctantly pulled out and went to answer it.

"Yeah, okay, give me thirty minutes." I heard him say, and then he came back over to me.

"Sorry, I have to go take care of something."

"Can't you stay?" I asked, "I want you to hold me close!"

"God I'd love to, but this is important. I will next time I promise!"

John kissed me, "You're amazing!" he said, and yanked on his shorts and a T-Shirt and hurried out of the room carrying his phone.