Summer Heat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God you've got a tight little pussy."

She was concentrating but she smiled and said, "Just think of me as the cute little girl next door you've always lusted after. Now you've got her and she turns out to be a tight little virgin. The tightest hole you've ever stuck your big dick in. She wants it so bad. I want it soooo bad. God damn . . . get in there!" she yelled and then the tip of my cock penetrated her hole. We moaned in unison at our success.

Now Cyndi looked straight at me with a look that told me she was eager to fuck. Her hips began to push down and then up very slowly. My dick went into her a little deeper with each downward push. When I was halfway in she wrapped her arms around my neck and hung on. She then stepped onto the chaise and wrapped her legs around my hips. She continued to bob her ass up and down inching me in further.

"Imagine I'm the slutty cheerleader you knew in high school all athletic and shit. You've been looking at my tight little panties in my tarty little uniform all year. And each time I do a high kick you nearly cum in your pants. Now I've got you outside the back of the school and I'm going to feel you up and fuck your brains out. God I want you deep in my cunt!"

As she bobbed up and down on my dick I stood up with her hanging on. Now I was penetrating her right up to my balls. We could all hear the wet slurping sounds as she bounced up and down. I spun around and flopped her on her back on the chaise. I reached back and grabbed her ankles to spread her legs straight up. I could see my glistening dick pumping her little bald pussy. She was flat on her back with those fantastic nipples of hers pointing up from her flat chest.

"Oh yeah, now fuck me daddy because I'm the little daughter you've always wanted."

"You're sick!" Kimberly screamed.

"You go girl," Eva chimed in.

"Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me," she chanted in rhythm to my thrusts. I kept at it. Then a little more desperately she screamed, "You keep fucking me . . . harder . . . don't you stop!" At which point I pulled out . . .

Her eyes bugged out and her jaw dropped "You fucker! You stopped! I told you not to stop!"

I took a step back. "Where are you going?"

"That pussy of yours is so tight I was going to cum. I need to take a breather here. You made the rules. I can't cum until you cum."

"Well I'm not going to cum with your dick sticking out there. You need to stick it back in here! NOW," she screamed with her legs spread wide.

The other girls giggled in the background. I composed my self and stepped toward her. I flipped her over with a speed that surprised even Cyndi. She was now flat on her stomach with me standing between her legs. I slipped my hands under her waist and propped her ass in the air. She was on her knees, back arched, and her face pressed sideways into the cushion looking back at me.

"OK. I'm back," I said as I shoved my dick into her hole. She grunted with pleasure as I pumped her.

She resumed her chant, "Fuck fuck fuck fuck harder fuck harder harder."

I reached under and fingered her clit as I fucked her harder and harder until her whole body clenched in a shuddering orgasm. I felt her tunnel pulse on my dick as a stream of clear pussy juice drenched my balls. She writhed now as I fingered her ultra sensitive clit.

"Stop it, please stop it. I can't take it any more. You're torturing my clit. Fuck!" and after a pause and a few gasps, "Oh fuck that was great! That was fucking great. I need another margarita. Someone get me a cold margarita. I want to pour it on my pussy just to cool off."

I stood there and surveyed the three young slutty women lying naked around me. They were sweaty and self satisfied. They were sipping their drinks and fingering their pussies.

"Congratulations," said Kimberly, "It looks like you've got a tough choice to make. Which one of our young tight pussies are you going to fill with your thick hot cum?"

"I don't know," I said sitting down in a chair, my dick hard and sticking straight up. "All three of you line up in front of me."

They stood before me in a row playing with their tits, smiling at me and each other. "Beautiful. Now, get on your hand and knees show me your asses."

They turned in unison and got on their hands and knees. Their three beautiful asses and pussies line up next to each other.

"Oh, how I love looking at pussies. And freshly fucked pussies too. You three look fantastic," I said stroking my cock to the sight of their pussy lineup.

"This is a dream come true. I've always wanted to do this."

I started with Kimberly on the left. I straddled her ass and shoved my dick into her pussy. No lubrication was necessary since I was still covered with Eva's and Cyndi's sticky juices. Besides, Kim had been keeping herself wet the whole time I fucked the other two girls. "Oh god you've got a nice hot wet pussy and your ass is so firm and muscular." I pumped slowly her about a dozen times and then stepped back.

Next I moved over to behind Eva and fucked her sloppy wet cunt. "And you Eva, you've got such a great wide ass and a fat wet cunt. I love the way your big saggy tits swaying each time I ram my dick into it." As I looked down on her I saw her she turned her head to Kimberly and they kissed each other with their tongues. Cyndi fondled Eve's massive tits as I continued to fuck her.

I stepped back again and moved over to Cyndi. "Cyndi, you've got the tightest little pussy I've ever fucked." I slowly pushed myself into her tight little hole and savored the grip she had on my shaft.

"Take it slow, I'm still sensitive."

"I'll bet you are. God I love fucking your tight little fuck hole," as I rammed my dick in and out of her.

I stepped back to look at them again. "The question is who gets my load of cum and it's got to be Eva. I can't resist those tits. I've got to fuck those melons."

"Eva, lie down on your back on that chaise. Now you and Cyndi get on each side."

I straddled Eva's stomach and looked down on her magnificent breasts. I squirted some suntan lotion on her massive mounds and massaged it into her soft skin. I positioned my cock into her cleavage and she wrapped her tits around it. I started to pump those big soft fleshy globes. Eva looked at me with her luscious eyes and her boobs jiggled in waves with each thrust. Cyndi had her left hand on my right hip. Kimberly had her right hand on my ass pushing me as I rammed Eva's cleavage. This was one of my favorite fantasies come true. My dick got harder and I could feel the surge of cum boiling in my balls. I started to groan and Kimberly reached between my legs and grabbed my balls. I exploded with a thick stream of cum that shot into Eva's chin and on her lips and some into her open mouth. The next stream arched and landed on her forehead and hair. The next on her cheek and shoulder. A final dollop spread out on her neck

"Excellent," said Cyndi with admiration. "What a load." She leaned over to lick the cum off the end of my dick. Eva was licking it off her lips. Kimberly scooped up the cum on Eva's cheek, looked at me and licked it off her fingers. The rest Eva smeared onto her face and tits. All of us were immensely satisfied and exhausted.

We spent the rest of the afternoon drinking more margaritas naked in the heat of the summer afternoon. Eva and Cyndi left first promising to get back together to give us a report on their Club Med tryst. Kimberly and I finished the afternoon with a leisurely fuck in the back yard. Having had a few hours to rejuvenate I was able to deposit a decent load of cum in her pussy.

"You got any more friends like that?" I asked as we strolled to the front door.

"Maybe. Why?"

"Cause I could get used to this."

"What exactly do you want?"

"Surprise me," I said.

"Will do," she said. She slapped my ass as I stepped out the door to go home.

12