Summer Help

Story Info
Student helps teacher.
2.4k words
3.97
25.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are aged eighteen or over.

*

It's summer, and I've just moved into a new house. It's an older house, and needs a lot of decorating. I'm a teacher, and I've decided to do most of it myself, because I've got a long, summer break.

One day, coming back home, I pick up the post and there's a leaflet inside offering help with household chores and odd jobs for reasonable rates, and I decide to call the number.

A girl answers, and we agree that she will help me paint a few rooms over the next week, starting tomorrow. She explains that she's looking for some work over the summer to help save for college.

Tomorrow comes, and I get up early, moving furniture around and covering my bedroom in dust sheets, ready to be painted.

The doorbell rings, and I come downstairs to open the door, and it's you! The new, quiet girl in my class, always pleasant and smiling, always seeming shy, blending in.

You look different today, wearing paint covered overalls that look a bit too big for you, a baseball cap covering most of your hair. You look at me and do a double take, smiling shyly, starting to blush as you recognise me.

I wonder if this may be a bad idea, but I invite you in and show you around the house, showing you what I am planning to do.

We make good progress painting the bedroom, and talk about all sorts of random stuff. I forget I'm your teacher and we talk and joke as the day goes on. I tell you that I've bought this old house as a project to forget about and move on from my ex. You tell me about your plans for college. The day goes too quickly.

Tomorrow seems to take forever to come, but it arrives eventually. You arrive and we make a start. The man on the radio says it is going to be a really hot day.

At about 11am, I ask if you'd like some lemonade to cool down. It's really getting hot. I go down to the fridge, and when I come back, you've pulled down the top of your overalls, wearing a sleeveless t-shirt underneath. It shows off your figure well, slender, narrow waist, high breasts, about a C-cup I'm guessing, perfect on your frame. And I have to stop myself looking - I shouldn't be!

We carry on with the painting, laughing, chatting about random stuff, and the day goes quickly. And gets hotter. I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt, and you vanish for a while in the afternoon for some lunch. When you come back, your overalls have gone completely, you're wearing some old, tight shorts. And I notice that you seem to have taken off your bra under the t-shirt. I try so hard not to stare at you. I can feel my cock waking up, and it would be so obvious in these shorts! Calm down! I drag my eyes to your face, you smile at me and I realise how stunning you are. And I tell myself that I'm probably 15 years older than you, and your teacher.

We carry on painting, doing different sides of the room, it's almost finished and we just need to brush the corners and where the ceiling meets the walls to finish off.

I can't help but watch you out of the corner of my eye, reaching for the higher bits. You stand on tiptoes, and I can see your breasts pushing against your t-shirt. I can see the outline of your aureole, slightly darker behind your t-shirt. Wow, looking at you, in your old, paint covered clothes, you are so, so sexy. And I think that you are oblivious to me watching you.

You get the step ladder so that we can finish the room off. Just the corners left. You ask to do the last few bits as "holding the ladder is boring." You climb the ladder and I hold it, watching you climb. I watch you looking at the ceiling as you climb, and I am staring at your breasts, inches from my face as they pass. Your nipples look so hard, standing out through your t-shirt.

You climb so that your hips are slightly above my head. Looking up at you painting, I realise that my eyes are inches away from your pussy, and I can make out the very faint outline of you beneath your shorts. You stretch up to reach, and your shorts pull tight, and for a moment I can see the shape and outline of your pussy, and my cock is instantly hard!

I hear you say "sorry!," which brings me out of my daze, and you are looking down at me. I wonder if you've caught me staring, but you laugh and say that you've managed to drip some paint on me.

Anyway, you've finished, and you climb back down the ladder. I swear I must be blushing. And I remember too late that my cock is pushing my shorts out, and you graze against my tip as you come down the ladder. You don't seem to notice though.

We agree that tomorrow, we will make a start on the dining room. We start to pack up, and carry on chatting. You're having a lazy night tonight, and I say that I'm planning a takeaway pizza and a few hours in the hot-tub in the garden - my present to myself when I bought the house.

You say that sounds like a fun evening, and ask if you can come over, and without thinking, I say "yes."

You smile and say "see you later," and I'm left thinking to myself "shit, what have I done," and telling myself that there is nothing in it, that you just fancy the novelty of the hot tub and maybe an evening of chatting and joking, that you enjoy my company but don't fancy me.

Later comes, and you arrive, wearing a baggy sweatshirt and jeans. I feel underdressed, as I'm just in shorts.

It's getting dark, and the bell rings again. Pizza.

I shout through and ask if you'd like a beer. You say yes.

I come back through to the living room, and I can see your pile of clothes. I'm carrying food and drinks, and I can see you in the hot tub in the garden, smiling at me, telling me the water is just right.

I come over and put the food on a table next to the hot tub. I pass your beer over and you reach to get it from me, and I realise that you are wearing the smallest bikini I've ever seen. I can't stop staring! Your firm breasts are barely covered, and your nipples are so obvious! You keep looking at me, and tell me to get in before it gets cold.

I get in before my cock becomes too obvious, and we chat and eat pizza and drink beer. I tell myself that there is nothing sexual in this, that you are just enjoying the company.

Time passes, and we have fun. And then you say, "I saw you looking at me all day, don't you like what you see?"

I tell you that you look amazing, and that it was wrong of me to look.

You stare into my eyes, you take off your bikini top and you tell me that you like me looking, and that if I like looking, that I should.

Your tits are perfect, just above the waterline. Pert, firm, not to big or small. Hard, tight nipples. The sexiest thing I have ever seen. You smile at me and you are beautiful. Your other hand appears above the water, holding your bikini thong! And I am so hard!

Your turn, you say, and I take my shorts off. My cock is throbbing and hard for you.

You move over to me, smiling, and I lean in to kiss you. You kiss me back, and I hold you. I can feel your nipples grazing my chest, and my hard cock is pushing into you. You reach down, hold me, and I can feel you guiding me into your pussy. All the time we are looking at each others eyes, and I can feel the tight resistance as I push slowly inside you, feeling how warm you are. Feeling your pussy grip me tight, as I slide in, inch by inch. You move your hips back and forth as your pussy stretches to take all of me, and I cup your breasts and kiss you as I fill you.

"Arianna" I whisper, as I hold you, "please come inside with me." You nod, and we climb out of the hot tub. I pick you up, one arm around your shoulders, one arm between your legs. I can feel the wet warmth, and soft hair of your pussy on my forearm, my hand is reaching up your back. I kiss you and carry you inside at the same time.

I carry you upstairs, to one of the smaller bedrooms that I finished a while ago, amazed at how light you are, and wanting you completely. You are amazing. The way you are kissing me, I know you want me too.

I lay you down gently on the bed, and look at you looking at me, for the first time, my eyes getting a chance to feast on all of you. You are so stunning. Beautiful, cute, innocent face, perfect smile and beautiful big eyes. Breasts, not huge, not small. A perfect C cup, firm and soft and perfect. Your nipples hard and swollen and sensitive. Your waist gently tapers in, and your tummy is so cute, and I spot a birthmark as my eyes move down. The hair on your pussy is soft and dark and trimmed and I can see you so clearly. You see me watching, open your legs and smile at me. The lips of your pussy are soft, and I can see your sensitive inner lips, pink, silky and shining with your arousal. They look swollen and so turned on, and I can see that you are open and ready and so, so wet. At the top of your pussy, I can clearly see your clit, so turned on, clearly standing out and begging to be sucked.

I can see you watching my cock, twitching up and down, needing you. I've always thought about average in size, but circumcised, and with a large, prominent tip that gets so big and throbs and feels so good when I am turned on.

I need you.

You reach up to me, and I move to come on top of you. I hold you and hungrily kiss you, and the tip of my cock finds your entrance. You are so turned on that I don't need any help, and I push inside you, all the way. You are so hot and so tight, and I feel that I am stretching you inside, but you are so turned on and lubricated that I push in easily. I feel you tense and you hold my back and kiss me harder. I feel you start to tremble and your hips buck and you moan my name and I swear that you are coming! I can feel your pussy squeezing me and you hold me tight. Your nipples are like bullets against my chest.

You look at me, suddenly shy "Wow, I just came so hard" you say. "Fuck me, I want to come again."

I can feel myself inside you, so deep. You are squeezing me inside, I can feel you pulsing, coming down from your orgasm, and I start to fuck you hard, enjoying the sound of you moaning, the wet sound of your pussy as I slide in and out of you, as deep and hard inside you as I can. One of your hands reaches for your clit and I can feel your fingertips playing with your pussy as they also graze the moving shaft of my cock.

This is amazing, the best experience of my life. You are moving your hips in rhythm with mine, looking into my eyes, moaning my name, pulling me so deep inside you.

I flip us over, you reposition on top of me. You ride me, and I can see the shaft of my cock pushing your lips open as you fuck me. You lean forwards, one hand again going to play with your clit, the other is next to my head, taking your weight as you lean forwards.

I cup your breasts, a perfect, firm handful, and then move to kiss your nipples. I flick them with the tip of my tongue, and suck them so hard, pulling them into my mouth as my hands cup the underside, gently squeezing, enjoying, and you are still fucking me.

"Arianna, I'm going to come" I say, and you push me backwards, your hands on my chest, and slow the pace of your hips, slow, long, hard, deep thrusts. You take my hand suck my thumb to make it wet and move it towards your pussy. I get the hint, and use my thumb to tease your clitoris, so swollen and prominent. I can feel your lips, warm and soft and rubbery and perfect.

My thumb plays with your clit and your moans get louder, and I know that you are building to orgasm. The movement of your hips becomes more jerky and more urgent and your moans get louder, and you moan my name over and over again. Your pussy starts to squeeze me, clenching and gripping so tight in spasms, and I feel myself coming. The tip of me inside you is so sensitive, and I can feel myself building, and I come deep inside you. It feels like so much, five amazing pulses as I fill you with so much warm come. I watch you shake, your eyes fluttering, your skin blushing, your body trembling as you come too. This is heaven.

You lean forward, I am still inside you, not hard, not soft, still filling you. You kiss me slowly but passionately, deeply, and I hold you, you feel so small, so perfect next to me.

I think you are falling asleep on top of me, and I whisper in your ear "Arianna, you are amazing, you are beautiful. And it's a long time until morning." I hear you sigh happily, and you squeeze my hand.