Summer Holiday in Sweden

Story Info
Two well-hung Swedes take his wife.
2.6k words
3.91
186.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll tell you about a holiday my wife and I had in Sweden a couple of years ago.

My wife and I were on a camping trip to Sweden, we had tent and all our needs in our station wagon, and were driving up in the middle of Sweden; we drove through some large forest areas. It was a fine trip and we fucked many time in the deserted forests, and we had a swell time.

Then one day in the middle of a big forest our engine died, I tried to start it, no luck, I checked the petrol plenty enough. Then I tried to call for help with my mobile phone, no luck we were out of signal.

I said to my wife: "Lene I saw a house a couple of miles back, I'll go back there and see if they have a phone I can use to call for help."

She wants to join me, later we find out that it was disastrous. We walked along the road, the sun was shining and we enjoyed the walk in the fine weather. 1/2 an hour later we knocked at the door of an old forest workers house.

A man about 60 years old opened the door, he looked at us and said: "What do you want?"

I said to him: "Our car broke down a couple of miles down the road, do you have a phone I may use to call for help?" The old guy looked at us, and I should have been warned by the lusty looks he send my wife, he had a strange smile when he said: "I have not a phone, but my son Bengt is coming home in about 1/2 an hour, then he can drive you to the nearest village to get help, come in and have a cup of coffee while you are waiting!"

I said: "That sounds just great, thanks!" I would regret that later.

He made the coffee and put the cups with coffee on the table, we sat down and drank the coffee. The same strange smile was on his lips all the time. The coffee tasted bitter but I would not offend him and drank it, which should be my second mistake.

I looked at Lene my wife, she began to get blurry, and then she dropped forward on the table. I tried to speak, but could not get the words past my lips. Then I realized, he had drugged the coffee, the last thing I saw was his lusty grin.

The next I saw was that there were 2 men in the room now, the old one Erik and another one, obvious his son Bengt, they have dropped their trousers, and presented 2 very large horse cocks, and right in front of them were Lene my wife kneeling, her hands behind her back and handcuffed. They forced her to suck their big cocks in turns.

I tried to get up from the chair, but they have tied me real good, I was totally helpless. I yelled: "What the fuck is the meaning with this, release us now!" Erik said: "Shut the mouth on that fool, I don't want to hear more of his complaints!"

Bengt took something from the floor, he walked over to me and forced my mouth open and put my wife's panties in my mouth, and then he tied an old necktie around my head to keep the panties in my mouth. He got back to Erik and my wife and said; "That will shut his mouth!" I saw how the two rough Swedes were forcing my wife to suck and lick their cocks, while they were kneading her tits. When they cum they squirted all over her face and tits.

After that they dragged her over to a big old bed and chained her to the bedposts with 2 pair of handcuffs. They grabbed a leg each and pulled them wide aside and tied them to the bed.

She was now totally open and helpless. Bengt forced her to suck and lick his cock again, until it was ready for work again. When it was all hard again, he kneeled between her legs placed his big cockhead between her moist cuntlips and said: "Now you are going to get so much cock as you never had before!" Lene sobbed: "Ooooh nooo it's much too big, noo stop don't!" Bengt laughed at his farther and said: "The bitch don't want an honest Swedish cock, but that is exactly what she is going to get now!"

Slowly he forced his big cock to the bottom of my wife's pussy, while she screamed: "Noooo stop, I wont allow it stooop, ooooooooh nooooo stop it, stop it, ooooooooh ooooooooh yes ooooooh!"

Her protest slowly died and was changed to lusty moans and sighs. Bengt laughed and said to his farther: "Her protest did not last for long pa, she is a real horny bitch, that's really great!"

He fucked her hard and deep, but sometimes he pulled the big cock out and rubbed his cockhead against her clit, he did that until she begged him: "Oooh nooo don't tease me, fuck me real hard again!"

He did just that long, hard and thorough, Erik stood beside her kneading her tits and pinched her nipples, his horse cock was big and hard again now, and it was even a big bigger than his sons. He groaned: "Hurry up a bit Bengt, I want to fuck her too!"

Bengt increased the speed and force, my wife screamed and sobbed, and suddenly her body tightened in a curve, her body was trembling in orgasm cramps, while she screamed loudly and mournful: "Oooooooh yes oooooooooh I'm coming ooooooooo yyyyyeeees!"

Bengt groaned: "Ooooh you horny bitch, you are milking my cock with your cunt, I'm coming now oooooh!" His body was hard and stiff when he filled her with his sperm. She just lay there and took all he gave. Erik was beginning to get impatient, he said: "Get a hold on your self Bengt, get of her now I want to fuck her now!"

Bengt pulled his soft dangling and slimy cock out; the sperm was making a long string from the tip of his cock, and poured from Lene's wide-open pussy.

Erik placed his big cock in the slimy hole and forced the cock to the bottom in one hard thrust. My wife moaned. Erik groaned: "Ooooh great, what a cunt she have, right Bengt?" Bengt answered: "Yes Pa she is a real good fuck, and I'll fuck her again when you are finished."

Erik fucked her with long slow moves, much more slow than Bengt. But it looked like the effect on my wife was just as big as the effect Bengt had on her. She lay there screaming and moaning: "Oooh yes fuck me with your big fat cock, fuck me real hard!" She was captured of the situation; she only sensed the big fat cock in her pussy.

Bengt came over to me. He unzipped my jeans and pulled my cock out, it was real hard, he looked at my 7 inches and said with a scornful laughter: "Look here Pa, now I can understand why the bitch is so crazy about our cocks, with that little prick her husband have!" Erik groaned: "Is that all you are use to my girl, we better give you so much cock that you are satisfied for the next year, and if you need more, then come back next summer!"

He continued without any mercy: "Is it good with a real Swedish horse cock in your horny cunt?" My wife moaned: "Oooh yes it's really good oooh yes!" He kept on mocking me: "It is better than that little prick your husband is running around with isn't it?" My wife moaned I couldn't hear what she said. But that was Bengt not satisfied with he said: "Speak up girl, louder so your husband and Bengt can hear it too!" Lene nearly screamed it out: "OOOOH YES YOUR BIG COCKS ARE SO GOOD, MUCH BETTER THAN MY HUSBANDS OOOOOOOH!"

Bengt looked provocative at me and said: "Now she is finished, she will NEVER forget that treatment we are giving her, listen hear how she is enjoying it!"

My wife Lene moaned and screamed, while the old man fucked her and she got two orgasms before he had to surrender and release his big load deep in her pussy. He groaned: "Ooooh you horny slut now it comes oooooh yes!"

A thought was racing through my head, thank good she was using a coil, or else that fucking she was the object for would nearly certainly have made her pregnant, she was just at her most fertile period right now.

When Erik pulled his soft cock out, Lene just lay flat on her back moaning and breathing heavily. Bengt said: "I think we can release her Pa, she is not going anywhere, I'm certain she wants more!"

I saw like in a haze, how Lene very willingly, walked over to Bengt, kneeled between his legs and sucked on his soft cock. It was not soft much longer. Bengt got up from the chair and Erik sat down. Bengt said: "Now Lene suck on my Pas cock, then I'll fuck your horny cunt from behind!"

Lene kneeled in front of Erik and sucked his cock. Bengt kneeled behind her and hammered his big cock up in her pussy.

Lene moved her head from Erik's cock and screamed loud: "Oooooooh yes fuck me oooooooh ooooooh!" Then she continued to suck Erik's cock, while Bengt fucked her hard from behind, her tits were swinging concurrently with his hard thrusts and it gave a loud "smack" every time their sweaty bodies meet.

It was extremely horny and naughty; I quite forgot the humiliation from sitting helpless and look at my wife willingly being fucked by two big horse cocks. Erik's cock was now so hard and thick that she couldn't swallow it any longer, just lick on it. And she did just that, and he sounded real satisfied.

She was all crazy now, she meet Bengt's thrusts for to get so much of his big cock up in her horny cunt as possibly.

Bengt adjusted his fucking, so she was kept on the edge of a big orgasm. When he was ready to cum, he fucked her hard, fast and deep again. When he came with a roar, her body exploded in a big orgasm, her body were shaking in cramps and she moaned and screamed.

He had a good grip at her hips, so she didn't collapsed on the floor, and Erik hold her with a tight grip on her tits.

When she regains her full consciousness they change places. Erik fucked her from behind, while she was cleaning Bengt's cock from sperm and pussyjuice with her tongue. When Bengt was satisfied with her work, he got up and put some clothes on, he said: "I guess you can handle her Pa?" Erik smiled and said:" Oh yes son, don't you worry, first I'm fucking her out of her mind, and after that she can cook us something to eat!" Bengt laughed and said: "That would not be too much as a payment for all the hard work we have done for her!" He closed the door and disappeared.

Erik just kept on fucking her for a long time, then he pulled her over on the bed and said: "Spread your legs and put them on my shoulders!"

My wife acted like an obedient little slut and did just as he said. A moment after his big fat cock disappeared up in her horny soaking cunt.

The old guy fucked her hard and the bed creaked so loudly that I thought that it would collapse under them. Suddenly she got another big orgasm and her lovely body were shaking. Erik groaned: "Oooh yes my girl, I love when your cunt is milking my cock in that way, ooooh yes now it comes oooooooh!"

He hammered the cock to the bottom of her pussy and filled her with his sperm again. Then he pulled his cock out with a loudly pop and said: "Now get out in the kitchen and make dinner, yes get going now!" When she left the room I saw how the sperm was running down the inner side of her thighs.

A rape??? She had been very willing and horny, and did just exactly what she was told with no resistance!

Shortly after a car stopped in front of the house, I hoped that we could get help, but was disappointed Bengt came in the door. He said: "Now your car is fixed honey, your engine is running smooth!"

He had fixed our car and brought it back with him.

He continued: "That smells delicious Lene, I'm happy to get something decent to eat instead of my fathers cooking!" He came in the room and removed the tie and Lene's panties and said: "Are you hungry and do you want some food?"

I didn't use my head and began to curse them for the treatment they have been giving us. The only result was, that I a couple of minutes later were sitting with Lene's panties in my mouth and a tie tightened around my head, and listened to Lene, Erik and Bengt having their dinner.

I heard Bengt say: "Pa some people don't know how to behave, we are fixing both his wife and his car, and he just complaints!"

When they have finished the dinner they took turns on my wife in the kitchen, I could not se what they were doing, but after the sounds, there were no doubt about what they were doing and she enjoyed it.

After what felt like 8-10 hours, but properly only were 2-3 hours, they all came in the room, Lene with a satisfied smile on her lips, she had got just what she wanted, hard and rough sex!"

Bengt untied the tie and removed the panties. Then he held my head like in a vice. Erik forced my mouth open and poured a bitter fluid down my throat, I had to swallow or else I would have suffocated.

I looked at Lene's face, it became blurry, I tried to curse them, but the words would not leave my mouth. Then the darkness came, I heard dim voices and then I passed out.

The next thing I realized was that I was in the back of our Station Waggon and Lene lie beside me and shake my arm. When I opened my eyes she whispered to me: "Don't tell what had happened, I don't want to go through a trial in a foreign country!" Se had a begging expression on her face. Then I saw the police officer outside the car. I opened a window and said: "Yes is something wrong?" He asked me; "What are you doing here!" I said; "We got real tired last night and decided that it would be dangerous to drive on, then we slept in the back of our car!"

He saw my driver's license and drove on.

Lene gave me a big hug and a kiss and said: "Thanks darling, no harm was done, and I have to admit that I enjoyed their treatment a lot, and by the way Bengt fixed our car for free!" A bit unwillingly I had to admit that it had turned me on to se her get their horse cocks.

On our way home a week later we drove by the house again. Lene asked if we could make a stop. I gave in but there were nobody at home.

The next day we returned to Denmark, and many times since that holyday Lene have begged me to take a new trip to Sweden. I don't really know, but in the end she always get what she wants.

Maybe this story will continue...

J.F.