Summer Love?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I gotta go, Len's going to be here soon," she said

"Uh. Yeah, OK," was all he could get out.

She kissed him lightly on the lips, then she was gone. His hard-on screamed for attention, his mind was still in a haze. What had just happened, she was his, then she was gone, running to him. Did Kelly have a right to be jealous? He was cheating with her, she did have him wrapped around her finger. He needed to know what the fucking game was, why was she doing this to him?

*

Kelly hooked up with Hilde for a drink at the local bar. He ordered a Canadian Club and Coke. He lit one of the cigarillos, taking a large drag, he sighed.

Hilde cocked her eye at him, "What's up, you changed your drink?"

"Yeah, well," was all Kelly said.

He sat there pensively smoking, sipping his drink.

"You're such a downer today, what's going on?"

"Nothin, just thinking."

"About?" Hilde was starting to get pissed by his evasive answers.

"Look, I don't want to talk about it!" snapped Kelly

"What bug crawled up your ass?" Hilde snapped back.

"Listen, I am sorry, just on edge right now."

"No shit."

*

The week after was Kelly's birthday. He helped Hilde move into her own apartment. Hilde held a party in the back yard, just a few people for margaritas and barbecue. Margie and her sister were there, without Lenard. Margie came over, gave Kelly a grope and handed him a bottle of Southern Comfort with a red bow around it.

"What I really want to give you, is me naked, just a big red bow around my waist," she whispered in his ear.

"Well, why didn't you?" Kelly retorted, a hurt note to his voice.

"I have to go, happy birthday," was all she said.

"Yeah, right," was all Kelly could get out.

Hilde walked over to Kelly as he stood in the driveway.

"You OK?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" retorted Kelly

"Easy, just asking."

"Here, you want a bottle of Southern Comfort?"

Kelly got into his car and drove off into the night. He stopped out at the highway for coffee. Sitting at the curb with a smoke in one hand and coffee in the other, he smiled when Hilde pulled up. She plopped down beside him.

"I warned you."

"No you didn't, you helped her."

"Yeah, I guess you'd see it that way," quipped Hilde.

"Well you did."

"So now what?"

"I have to ask her."

"You have to ask her what?"

"I have to ask her what the game is, what is she playing at, is it him or me?"

"You sure you want that answered?" asked Hilde

"No, but I need it. Can you get in touch with her? Tell her I need to talk tomorrow after work."

"Yeah, it's the least I can do."

"Thanks."

*

Summer was waning, the August nights were cooler, the days getting shorter again. It had started on such a high, he had thought it was going to be the best, he was such a fool. Someone like Margie could never really love him, he was just a toy to her. He meet her at Hilde's apartment.

"Come with me for a drive?"

"Ok," she replied

He looked over at her, he was so in love with this girl and she was about to rip his heart out.

"What's up?" she asked.

"That's what I need to ask you," he said

"What do you mean?"

Kelly turned the volume up on the stereo and pointed.

Supertramp's "Another Man's Woman" was playing:

If there's no way of showing

Where your love lies

Is it me, is it him or no one?

What will be done?

About the mess you made me

Oh, don't you give a damn

You're gonna drive me crazy

It's more than I can stand

'Round and 'round we always go

First it's yes and then it's no

Oh, whatever keeps me sane?

I'm so helpless, can't you see?

Did you cast a spell on me?

Say you love me please, I'm praying

You ain't nothing but another man's woman

A living on another man's land

At night I hear a hound dog callin'

A callin' me a cheatin' man

I tell you somethin', I need good lovin'

But you don't understand

At night I see you cannonball comin'

To blow me to the promised land"

She stared at him with hate filled eyes.

"You fucker, I was just having fun, you son of a bitch, fuck you!" Margie screamed.

She got out of the car slamming the door. He turned the volume up, the song blasting out of the windows, as he watched her cute ass stomp down the street, he knew that was the last time he would see her.

*

"Did you get your answer?" asked Hilde

"No, not really, but I know it's over, just like summer is."

"You OK?"

"No, but I will be."

12