Summer Love

Story Info
Friends share more than friendship after graduation.
5.1k words
4.65
203.2k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

".... time to get up. Let's go Billy. Time for school." my mother's voice worked its way into my conscience. She was standing outside my closed, bedroom door, calling my brother. I was next, so I didn't move. I lay in bed trying to hold on to my fading dream, a half naked, buxom blond that felt so close as my hard, stiff cock throbbed pleasantly with a morning hardon. As the blonde faded back into the realms of dreams, my stiff cock felt less pleasant, discomfort overcoming pleasure as I needed to empty my bladder.

As the last dream images of the blonde faded and my mother's voice never called me, I realized, I didn't have to go to school! It was Monday morning and Billy had three days of school left, but I had just graduated on Friday. I was done with high school forever! I was an eighteen year old high school graduate, and a virgin! My joy at graduating diminished slightly with that second realization. The pressure of my bladder was telling me I had to get up. If I didn't do it quickly, Billy would be getting in the bathroom first and I would have to endure the discomfort longer.

Too late. As I started to throw back the covers, I heard Billy coming out of his room. Oh well. I snuggled deeper under the covers and contemplated my situation. On my seventeenth birthday I had told myself I would lose my virginity by the time I was eighteen. That didn't happen, my eighteenth birthday came and went in early spring. But at that time, I told myself I would fuck for the first time before I graduated. Wrong again. Now it was the start of summer and I promised myself I would find a "summer love" and make love for the first time before I left for college.

I didn't really believe that. It wasn't like I hadn't dated a few girls during high school. As I lay there, I slowly stroked my rigid cock, letting the pleasure overcome the discomfort of a full bladder and thought back to some of the more memorable dates I'd had. All the girls I dated during my senior year let me rub their tits, squeezing and caressing their nipples through their bras. Most of the time, the bras came off and I had spent a lot of time kissing, licking, and sucking the firm young tits and hard nipples. The girl I took to the prom even let me stroke her pussy though her dress as I sucked her nipples. Of course I couldn't think of any way to get my hand under her long dress to get a closer feel. I was way too shy to ask her to take her dress off, and too scared to try to do it myself. I didn't want her to get pissed and tell me to take her home, I was really enjoying what we were doing.

With anything mechanical, I was a whiz. I could just listen to a motor running or trying to start, and tell you what was wrong or misadjusted. When it came to girls, I was clueless. I didn't have any idea what they wanted or might be willing to try and was too shy and too scared to ask. I usually tried to take things a little farther when I was necking with a date, but would always stop the first time she pushed my hand away, too scared I might offend them. I figured that if I could talk them into going a little further, I might have gotten laid at some point, but I was just to shy and inept to try that. The first time they said no, I dropped the subject. I just couldn't overcome my shyness and talk about what I wanted, except with Cindy.

My relationship with Cindy was the opposite of what I had with other girls. With Cindy, I could talk about anything, I just couldn't bring myself to even try to kiss her. Cindy lived next door. Cindy, her older sister, and widowed mother had moved in during the summer before my freshman year. Since her mother and older sister worked, we spent most days that summer talking and playing at her house. We talked about everything and most of our playing was rough housing. Cindy was definitely the tomboy type. We would wrestle and tickle each other or just play grab ass. I was too scared to try to kiss her, but wasn't above getting a cheap feel as we wrestled. Neither was Cindy. We settled into an easy, fun, and physical relationship full of sexual innuendoes. Of course watching her in her shorts and halter would get my cock throbbing and stiff, but I never tried to get the relationship going in that direction. I was too shy and scared to risk doing that and losing what we had. I really enjoyed the time I spent with her. As we got older, the physical horse play dropped off and we started playing more 'head games'. We would say or do something, usually with a sexual overtone, that would get an emotional rise out of the other before they realized what was happening. Cindy was much better at it then I was and usually "zinged" me.

Billy was finally out of the bathroom and I headed there myself. Back in my room, I looked out the window at a beautiful, warm sunny, summer day and I threw on a pair of loose running shorts, no underwear, a t-shirt, and then slipped on an old pair of sneakers without socks. By the time I got to the kitchen, Billy was finishing breakfast and heading off to school. Dad had already left for work and Mom was off about ten minutes later. I had the house to myself.

I fixed myself breakfast and was just finishing up when the back door opened. A full head of blonde hair poked through and I heard Cindy yell. "Hey, graduate! Are you home?"

"Ya, I'm here. Come on in." I replied, shoveling in the last mouthful of eggs.

Cindy walked into the kitchen. She was more gorgeous and sexy then usual. Cindy is a couple of inches shorter then I am. She has long, blond hair that falls to the small of her back. She probably wouldn't win any beauty contests because she carries about ten more pounds then she should. She's not fat, not even plump, but just a little heavier than what most people would consider ideal. Just enough to make her breasts a little fuller, her tummy a little round, and the cheeks of her ass a little bigger. Also, being the tomboy type, she seldom wears any make-up or bothers doing her hair. I didn't care, I still thought she was gorgeous.

Today, she was dressed in a pair of baggy shorts and a halter top that tied behind her back and neck. The halter showed a lot of cleavage and was thin enough to show just the impression of nipples atop each breast. My cock throbbed slightly as she strolled over to where I sat at the table.

"You recovered from the party yet?" she asked as she swung up onto the table and sat just left of me, her arms planted behind her as she leaned back..

"Completely" I replied. "How about you?"

Our conversation revolved around the class graduation party that we both attended Saturday night, not together of course. We talked about who left with whom and how the cliques didn't seem to hold together like they did in school and how that must have been because we were graduating now. She finally told me how she told Rich, her current boy friend, to take a hike when she didn't want to sneak off with him and he got pushy about it. He had been drinking too much.

"I almost went looking for you to get a ride home."

"Almost?" I asked.

"Yes, Mary McMillen gave me a ride home. Rich was being such an ass!" Cindy paused then whispered, "I told him we were through."

"You going to give him a second chance?" I asked. I knew Cindy and Rich got along pretty well, but that Cindy wasn't head over heels for him. "For the summer at least?" I also knew they were going to different colleges in the fall.

"No, Rich is OK, but he's just ... I don't know ... I don't want to waste my summer dealing with him." She paused. "His only goal in life seems to be getting in my pants."

"Oh," I smiled, "and you don't like him in your pants?" I asked, hoping to 'zing" Cindy.

"No!" Cindy exclaimed, then with a slight smile, "Well kind of," she paused, a frown slowly overtaking her, "it's just that we never talk anymore."

"So talking is a prerequisite for getting in your pants." I stated. "Most guys should be able to do that, even Rich." I knew what she meant, but wanted to tease her a little. I pushed the right button.

Cindy sat forward and took a swing at my head. It wasn't a hard swing, so I was able to duck under it. I laughed and looked back at her. I could see the realization cross her face that I had 'zinged' her. I licked the tip of my finger then drew a vertical line in front of me, marking my score!

Cindy grinned, accepting the fact I got past her guard and gotten a rise out of her. Today's game, me one, Cindy zero.

She planted her arms behind her and leaned back on the table again. "You know what I mean." she said, serious again.

"Yes I do."

"Besides," she said, "I'm not sure I trust him. If I had let him 'in my pants', you would have probably heard about it by now.'

"I guess that would be a bad thing." I said, stating the obvious.

"Yes, you could say that."

"Well, Cindy, since I would never 'kiss and tell' and we talk, why don't you let me in you pants?" I asked, intending to 'zing' her again. I prepared to duck another swing at my head after asking her my question.

Fear slowly swept over me! She didn't swing at me, didn't move. She just looked at me with an expression I didn't expect or comprehend. It was absolutely not the reaction I had expected. Did I shock her? Anger her? Disappoint her? Had I crossed that line we had? My heart raced as I tried to think of something to say that would let her know that my question was just one of our 'head games'.

I stood up, looking right at Cindy as her gaze stayed locked on my face, "What," I asked, smiling, "don't you trust me?" I had put my left hand on Cindy's left leg, just above her knee, my thumb along the top and my fingers curling around to the inside.

Cindy's eyes widened slightly as I leaned near her, "Yes." she whispered with a serious but puzzled look on her face.

"Good" I said. I continued to smile as I moved my hand slowly up her leg, stroking the top of her leg with my thumb and caressing her inner thigh slightly with my fingers. "Do you still trust me?" I whispered.

She looked down at my hand and a smile touched her lips with the realization I was playing with her. "Yes" she said again. The fear and apprehension I felt started to drain away.

I slid my hand farther up her thigh. It was now about half way up and I continued the light caress with my thumb and fingers. "Are you sure you trust me?" I asked.

"Yes." is all she said as her smile grew bigger and her eyes twinkled with amusement.

I slowly slid my hand further up her thigh, stopping as my thumb slid just under the leg of her shorts. I traced small, light circles on her inner thigh with my fingers as I asked her, "Do you trust me now?" I was starting to wonder what her reaction would be. I was hoping she would let me get closer to her pussy before pushing my hand away. She would push my hand away, I was sure.

Her eyes sparkled and her grin grew as she considered her answer, letting me hang. After what seemed like minutes, she answered, "Yes, I still trust you."

After a slight pause, I slowly slid my hand further up her thigh. I stopped about half way to her pussy, my whole hand now inside the baggy leg of her shorts. First I caressed the top of her leg with my thumb and then brushed my fingers in circles on her inner thigh. Glancing down at my hand, then looking into her eyes I asked, "Still trust me?"

She stared at me, her smile growing, "I don't know..." she whispered, seeming to think it over. Time dragged as my apprehension came back. I intended to stroke her pussy if she left me. What if she did! Should I? What would her reaction be? Would she take it as part of the games we play, or would she feel I went too far? "Yes, I still trust you." she finally answered sounding doubtful.

I slowly slid my hand further inside her shorts. My thumb rubbed along the crease between her leg and hip. I made sure my fingers caressed her inner thigh just short of her pussy. "How far will you trust me now?" I asked, sure she wouldn't let me go any further but wondering what she would say.

Cindy's smile faded as she looked down at my hand inside the leg of her shorts. I followed her gaze and saw my arm disappearing up the leg of her shorts, my wrist pushing them up as my fingers continued to trace small circles high up on her thigh. As I raised my gaze back to her face, I noticed her nipples were now harder and had swollen some as they pushed out against the thin fabric of her halter. Her lips parted and her tongue traced as slow path over them. "About an inch." she grinned.

Her answer shocked me. It took me a minute or two before I could reply. "That would be about this far." I said slowly as I slid my fingers forward. I expected her to push my hand away but she continued leaning back, supported on her out stretched arms. I also expected to feel her panties as my fingers reached her pussy, but instead I felt her soft downy pubic hair. I stopped momentarily as the realization overcame me that she wasn't wearing any panties. I slid my finger tips lower, tracing the outer lips of her pussy. When she hadn't moved as I reached the lower end of her slit, I began an upward stroke. Cindy leaned forward, taking her weight off her arms while my fingers rose toward her clit. Her leaning forward caused my finger to slide deeper between the lips of her pussy. I felt my fingers slide across the nub of her clit as she slowly wrapped her hand around my wrist and pushed my hand away from her, but only so my finger tips were just out of reach of her pussy.

"That might be a little more than an inch." she breathed, her face inches from mine. A sudden sense of foreboding shot through me. Did I take things too far? Was she going to be mad and leave? My heart raced.

Cindy leaned forward and kissed me. My heart continued to race but not for the same reasons. As the kiss continued, it got deeper and more passionate. My head spun as our tongues began to explore each other. My world narrowed down to the kiss. All my attention was on our lips and tongues as the passion climbed higher and higher. When we finally remembered to breathe, and pulled slightly apart, Cindy placed both her hands on my chest and pushed me away from her.

The fear and foreboding crashed back instantly, along with confusion. Did I push our game too far? I didn't think so. As I stepped back, Cindy slipped off the table and came into my arms. She pressed her body against mine, wrapping her arms around my back. My heart was pounding in my chest, I was sure she could feel it. The fear I had felt was being replaced with desire for Cindy. My cock hardened against her belly, unrestrained by the loose shorts I wore. The last of the foreboding and apprehension I felt disappeared as Cindy pressed her stomach against my now throbbing cock and lifted her mouth to mine for another kiss.

As our kiss continued, our hands caressing each others backs, another fear crept into my mind. As I realized that we might make love today, I was scared I wouldn't be able to please her, I didn't know what to do. I slowly broke our embrace and pushed Cindy away from me.

Cindy looked at me with a questioning gaze. "Steve?" she asked, apprehension and a question in my name.

"Cindy, I love you and I want to make love to you so much, but." I stammered. "I'm scared...." I tailed off, not able to vocalize exactly what I feared.

For once Cindy misunderstood what I was trying to say. "Don't be, Steve, I want to make love to you too," she whispered as she stepped closer to me. "Mom put me on the pill a year ago, just to be 'safe'."

I suddenly felt like a heel, and elated at the same time. I hadn't even thought about getting her pregnant! As Cindy grasp my hand, and started pulling me towards my room, I held back. She turned back and looked at me with a puzzled gaze.

"Cindy, I've never done this before." I said. Cindy smiled and a sense of relief and hope rushed through me.

"Neither have I." she said as she stepped into my arms again and her lips locked on mine. This time when I broke the embrace, it was to grab her hand and lead her down the hall to my bed.

"Race you!" Cindy yelled as she dropped my hand, pushed me aside, and ran down the hall. I raced after her, one step behind. I grabbed her waist as we got to my bed. We fell on the bed together. Cindy quickly threw a leg across my hips, straddling me as she grabbed my wrists and pinned my hands down on either side of my head. All my apprehension and nervousness disappeared, we were back to the type of wrestling we had done years earlier. We were playing.

We both had huge smiles as we laughed at the old, familiar situation we were in. Suddenly, making love seemed so right. "I love you too Steve" she whispered, our eyes locked. Hearing her declaration, my heart pounded and soul soared. We stared into each others eyes as Cindy slowly lowered her mouth to mine.

While our kiss deepened and our tongues intertwined, I tried to move my hands away from my head and hold her. Cindy pulled back and put her weight on my wrists, pinning my hand to the bed again, laughing. I tried to lift my hands up, lifting her too, but not too hard. Cindy laughed as I half struggled to move my hands. I squirmed beneath her, my hips rising, pressing my throbbing cock against her pussy, something I would have never dared to do before. I rocked my hips back and forth, my cock sliding along her pussy with only our shorts separating us. Two strokes and I lay back down, holding still, Cindy smiling above me. With our eyes boring into each others, Cindy slowly lowered her hips and pushing back, rubbed her pussy along the length of my cock as it stood straight up under the loose shorts I wore. Back, then forward, then again, she stroked me as our eyes talked to each other, speaking volumes, unsaid.

This time when I tried to slide my arms out from under her grasp, she didn't try to stop me. Our gazes remain on each other as I reached for the halter tied behind her neck. She offered no resistance as I pulled the ends, slowly untying her top. I let the two ends drop, exposing her breasts. I broke our gaze and looked at her breasts with their hard nipples for the first time. Cindy also dropped her gaze to her breasts, then slowly sat up as she reached behind her back and untied the lower straps of her halter. She let it drop to her waist before tossing it off the bed, making sure it didn't come between my eyes and her breasts.

I pulled her back toward me, lifting my head to plant a soft kiss between her breasts. Cindy slid forward, bringing her nipples near my mouth as I left a trail of soft, wet kisses from her cleavage to her right nipple. My tongue slid between my lips, and slowly traced a circle around her hard, swollen nipple.

"Oh Steve." she moaned as I slowly sucked her nipple into my mouth, flicking my tongue back and forth across it. When I finally tried to move to her other breast, she lifted herself slightly, aiming her other nipple toward my questing mouth. While I was kissing, licking, and softly sucking on her engorged nipples, she had slid forward allowing me to lay my head back on the pillow. My t-shirt had slid up with her, and the crotch of her shorts was warm and moist against my belly.

Cindy sat up, panting, as she grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt. I sat forward to allow her to pull it up and over my head. As it turned inside out over my head and arms, she left it there, giggling as she tickling my ribs and covered my nipples with small, gentle bites. She was playing again!

I finished pulling the t-shirt off and lay back, keeping my arms above my head. I lay there drinking in the sensations of her warm, wet crotch on my hips, her nipples caressing my stomach, and her lips and tongue crossing my nipples as her hands rubbed my chest and shoulders. I moaned loudly as I ran my fingers though her hair, my cock swelling and throbbing under the loose shorts I wore.

12