Summer Love

Story Info
They never met before.
7.6k words
4.26
17.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had never met yet Dan felt as if he knew her for a lifetime as he had seen her in the same coffee shop day after day. Occasionally their eyes would meet and they would give each other a smile or a nod of the head. But today her eyes never left the paper she was reading and he felt like she was miles away. Dan could not go on with his day unless he saw her tender smile and shiny blue eyes like pearls in the ocean radiant and sparkling in a sea of blue. He noticed that she had not gotten her usual cup of espresso yet, so taking the opportunity, he got up and ordered her a cup and asked the waiter to bring it over to her. Once it was made, the waiter delivered it, and as he handed it to her, she looked up and saw that it was from this guy she has seen day after day, she could not help but let her eyes well up with tears, suddenly she stood up and rushed to the bathroom. Dan just sat there thinking, Oh my god!!, what is wrong, I hope I did not offend her or something. He just sat there and worried until she came out, by this time with tears all wiped away but eyes red from crying.

She walked up to Dan and said, "Thanks for the coffee, I'm sorry I ran off, it wasn't you it's just that".... she hesitated, then continued, "I found out my boyfriend has been cheating on me and it has been a while since its been going on, and I just found out from a friend who saw them together making out at a party".

Dan not really knowing what to say just reached for her hand on the side of the table that she had placed there for support so as not to fall over, and looked in her beautiful eyes, and after what seemed like minutes, but was only really 2 or 3 seconds said, "I am sorry to hear that,he must be a total jerk to let a beautiful angel like you slip from his grasp",...while tightening his grip on her had just enough to get his point across, that he would not ever let a angel like her slip away.

She let a smile peek out from the corner of her lips, and said to him...."My name is Kim ...what's yours?"

He opened his mouth to speak...... but needed a second to catch his breath... and seeing her waiting, and knowing he had a name but couldn't say,.... as he was just amazed to be talking to the girl of his dreams for the first time after seeing her day in and day out.. felt awkward for the first time in this conversation.. he sensed her anticipation .. and then spoke saying." I'm sorry did you say something.. I was to busy looking into your eyes and feeling the soft tender grip from your hand that I got lost in time for a second, and thought that I was in heaven..." as he smiled at her.

This caused her to blush and she said ... "Your name is........"......

"Oh sorry ...My name is Dan .... Pleased to meet you..." He then shook her hand ... which he felt was only proper as he had been holding it now for a few minutes. "I guess you want this back now " .... he said with a chuckle, as he let her hand go.

She looked at him and said .."Thanks it was nice of you to hold my hand ... I haven't felt that wanted in a long

time"....."can I sit here with you for a bit?"....

"Sure " Dan said. Kim sat down across the table from Dan and looked at his brown eyes without speaking . Dan thought that he better say something to break the ice so to speak....... "So what do you do for a living Kim..?"..

"Oh I am a dancer at a local theater here in town ".

"HMMMMM".... Dan thought.. "that's why your in such great shape eh!!?" ...

"Yes I do allot of dancing for the local theater in Various plays and to help them teach other dancers the moves so as to use them in upcoming plays or recitals". Dan couldn't help but notice her shapely form and fantastic figure . After all he had seen her in here many times and always gave her the once over from top to bottom... more than once sometimes especially when she wore those little skirts and tight pants, that showed off her figure.... Kim then said .."Why don't you come and watch me dance tonight ..and then maybe afterwards we can go for a coffee ,,.... MY Treat of course...I need to repay the coffee from earlier". ...

"I won't here of it". Dan said." It was a treat not a loan.... and I would love to see you dance".

"Good then lets say we meet at the theatre at about 7:00 tonight and I will get you in by leaving your name on the guest register so you can get in free".

"Sure " Dan said. "I will be there".

"Well I have to go now ..cause I am already late for practice"..Kim said

"Ok I'll see you at 7:00 tonight then Kim".... Kim got up to leave. said goodbye and turned and walked away.

Looking over her shoulder is a tell tail sign that she like's or was at least interested in him. Dan thought to himself .."If she turns to look at me I have a chance with her. If not she probably isn't interested"......he watches

keenly waiting ..... then as she is about to go out the door she stops and turns and looks back at Dan and smiles.... "Yes"...Dan shouts a little

to loud as others turn to stare, but he doesn't care, he has a date tonight with a hot babe.

Dan can hardly wait until 7:00 as it seems like years to wait to see Kim again. He goes to work but can hardly do his job and barely makes it through the day. Finally it is quitting time and Dan goes home and takes a shower. Still thinking of Kim he realizes that his manhood is growing, even though he isn't thinking sexual thoughts at least not all the time. He then becomes more excited thinking of the possibilities of his date with Kim,.. but not wanting to spoil a perfectly good hard on he decides to have a good cold shower so as to save his excitement for later, Maybe!!. Dan finishes his shower and dresses and puts on his casual good clothes, splashes on some ck and heads out the door.

As Dan walks up to the ticket window he realizes that his heart is racing what feels like 200 miles per hour and is sure everyone can hear it beating in his chest. But no one seems to notice......except him. Dan walks up to the window and a polite lady says "One ticket sir"....

"No " Dan replies "I am an invited guest and my name should be on the list, Dan Jones"...

"Just a second sir"..... Dan waits looking at the lady scan the list..."Sorry sir your not on the list".

" What..!! Please look again I was

told by Kim the dancer that I would be on the list....and.."..... just then another lady hands the first lady a piece of paper...she thanks her, then scans the paper while Dan reels in anticipation.....

"Ok sir you are on this

revised list .. sorry for the delay...here is your all access door pass".

"Thank you", Dan says, and accepts the pass and enters the theatre. He heads for the seats and finds a seat close to the stage so as to see Kim dance in all her glory. He can hardly wait and feels like a school kid with excitement. The lights start to dim and the play starts.. It is a light hearted romantic musical with about 10 players . He enjoys the performance but realizes he hasn't seen Kim yet...suddenly no sooner did he think about her and she appears on stage as a beautiful maiden in a soft cotton dress all in white. She sings and dances her part much to the delight of all in attendance.... the performance ends..... and Dan is the first to stand up and cheer clapping and whistling....and it is at this point that Kim sees him in the audience .

She smiles at him and heads off stage and stops at the edge while the other performers pass her by. She waits until all are mostly gone in the audience and comes back out just enough to let Dan see her....

"Pssssst...Dan come here" she says. and Dan walks up to the edge of the stage..."I have to change can I meet you in the lobby in about 15 minutes so I can shower and change and then we can go".....

"Sure" Dan say.... and watches Kim walk away ... again looking back at him as she reaches the edge

of the stage......Dan smiles but refrains from shouting out his glee this time.

Dan heads for the lobby but then realizes he has an "all access" pass and decides to wait by the dressing room door to surprise her when she comes

out. First he buys a white rose from the vender in the lobby to give her.. then heads for the dressing rooms to wait. As he approaches the dressing rooms he sees a door open and a young lady he recognizes from the performance walks out.... she is startled to see him there ... and he reassures her he is ok to be there by showing her his access pass.. He then asks her if she knows which dressing room Kim is in.

"Oh the girl that was the maiden" she says..

"Yes" "..Dan says ...

"She is in the one I just came out of"....

"Thanks". Dan says, and walks to the doorway...he notices that the younger girl left the door ajar, so being curious he peeks in but does not see anyone inside... Fearing he might have missed her he walks in and notices

clothes hanging on the bathroom door and the shower is still running.

With an angelic singing voice coming from inside the room..... Dan ascertains that it is Kim and goes to leave .....but as he walks away he notices in a certain angle in the mirror in the room he can see the shape of Kim in the

shower.....at first he doesn't know what to do thinking ...he doesn't want to start off this date with mistrust or causing Kim to be mad at him, but he cant walk away either...its as if he is being drawn to the doorway to be closer to

this angel...he must listen to her voice and look upon her beauty. Dan walks closer to the doorway and looks in on an angle so as to see her in the

mirror but for her to not see him.... "Just a quick peek", he thinks to himself. He looks at her in the shower with her back to the mirror

and..................watches her wash herself with soft white soapy water. Her skin is soft and silky looking.....

Dan longs to touch her.... to wash her and kiss her soft sweet back and lick her curving body

from top to bottom.....Dan see's her turning around and conceals himself further behind the door so as not to be seen... and is floored by her beauty... her perky breasts like a school girl still growing and developing shapely and firm, ... he longs to touch them to see if they are as firm as they look.... they are a site to behold... not large or small just enough he

thinks to have some left over for desert... as he smiles to himself...

Dan by now cant help but notice his member now poking at his pants to be let out... but alas it cant..... at least not yet.... He puts his hand down the front of his pants to hold his cock and he realizes that it is larger and has more girth than it ever seemed to have before.... and he should know as he has spent many a night in fantasy dreaming about this very beauty that he

now see's before him in the shower... playing to the rhythm of their love making in his mind each time, imagining that he is inside her as he is making love to her until he explodes every time with hot jets of cum.

This is one of his greatest attributes , that he can cum in large amounts and often. He also notices that Kim's body is much more firm

and tender looking than he imagined it would be.... her breasts firm and erect... her nipples full and pointed.... yearning to be nibbled and sucked on.... he can't quite see her finely shaped pussy lips from all the soaping and cleaning that is going on in the shower..... until she raises her hands to let the soap wash off and starts on her hair, which causes her

already perky breasts to stand up even more, pointing towards the sky, as if wanting to go home and reaching for the heavens above to be with the other angels.... Dan then notices as she washes her hair that her pussy is nicely trimmed and well kept..... and why not she seems to take good care of her body why not spoil her pussy as well with a nice trim and keep it looking

fine. He notices her lips are well contoured for her body with a pinkish tone to them... and her small little soldier just peeking out looking to see if the coast is clear......

Dan can't stand much more of this and pulls his

hand out of his pants and takes one last peek at Kim in the shower and then walks out the door leaving the rose in the dressing room on the chair beside the bathroom door inadvertently. Once he realizes this he starts to shake and try's to think of a reason as to why it would be in there when she was supposed to be alone.... and thinks to himself that he will tell her he

had the other girl put it there when she was in the shower and he was waiting outside the dressing room for her....... Yah... that will work that's a good reason he thinks.

Dan's hot and bothered member was just about

settled down which was no easy task.... causing him to have to think about things like his old English teacher Mrs... Johnson naked,... and she was 62 years old... just to settle it before Kim came out and saw it full and hard. It still was a little full and long but definitely less than it was... Just then the door opened and Kim walked out full of smiles and glee... as if given first prize at a state fair... holding the rose in hand sniffing its lovely fragrance....... "

Did you get this for me Dan?"....

Dan sputtered, remembering his planned answer...."ummmm Yes"... Yes I got the other girl that was in there as I walked up to put it in there on the chair beside the washroom for you to see as you came out".

"Well aren't you just the sweetest". Kim gives Dan a small kiss on the cheek, just to the right of his lips but catching the corner of them..... This sends shivers down Dan's spine. "Thank You Dan I love it, but how did you know white was my favorite color".....

Dan thought a moment and answered... "Just a lucky guess, white for and angel is what I thought when I looked at it, so I got it for you"..... knowing full well as he thought to himself... I saw her sniff and buy a white rose more than once in all the times I had seen her day to day... but not wanting to tell her that... for fear she would think he was stalking her or something...

"Shall we go now". Kim said ....

"Sure where too"....

"How about the place by the ocean just a few minutes from here ... you know the.... Beanery By The Sea"...

"Yah that's a nice quiet place... sure lets go there".Kim and Dan drove off in Dan's car a blue 1965 Mustang, and they made small talk about

the play and the performance of Kim and the others... Dan was glad the conversation wasn't to deep as he couldn't get his mind off the scene he

witnessed earlier in Kim's dressing room.

"Dan .... Dan!..." Kim said, "Are you going to drive somewhere else or turn here into the

Beanery..?".

Dan half daydreaming... woke up and said... "Oh ya this is the place.... right here..." Dan turned into the driveway and they parked and got out to go in but Kim noticed that the Beanery was closed...

"Now where.." Kim said..

"I know how about we just go for a walk... along the beach here... because it's such a lovely night and nice and warm."

"Good idea ", Dan said "Let me just go get a blanket to sit on if we stop... I think I have one in my trunk". Dan went over and got the blanket out of his trunk and returned to Kim. "Ok lets go"... The two of them walked down to the beach and were surprised to see there were no others around as far as they could see. So they walked along... and as they did Kim grabbed onto Dan's hand and held it as they walked... Dan just held it back glad she made the first move.... She obviously likes me.... he thought, as they walked

along, he let a smile creep out the corner of his mouth. After walking for about half an hour or so they decided to stop and watch the late sunset

on the horizon.... Dan set the blanket out on a small sand dune so they could sit and watch yet not be bothered by the light wind although warm as it was.

Kim was wearing a nice little summer dress and a soft cashmere sweater ... pink.... Dan's favorite color... Dan offered for Kim to sit first on the blanket and as she did.... he could not help but notice her firm breasts in her dress as she bent over to sit... he started to get warm and fuzzy inside... then she looked up and Dan quickly looked away from her chest onto the blanket... hoping she did not know where he was looking...

But Kim caught him with her eyes yet did not say anything... she just smiled at Dan.... She too was attracted to Dan as he was a handsome fellow

with a light unshaven look about him and a Goatee beard dark in color...She had noticed Dan looking at her chest and decided it was fair play to look at him... so as he sat down she eyed him up and down looking at his strong arms and chest... and his dark brown eyes and of course his ass and other assets...

"Dan do you have a girl friend". Kim say's...

Dan not wanting to say NO...I have been to busy what with work and watching you the goddess of my dreams every day .... just replied ..."No not at present"... Kim just smiled and Dan smiled back not knowing how to react......They both then turned towards the sea and watched the sunshine turn to a colorful sunset and into a moon filled sky....fairly bright ....at least bright enough to see each other and all.

Kim looked at Dan and said to him... "Dan do you find me attractive"..... Dan was floored he did not know what to say.... should he be truthful and tell her he thought that she was a

goddess and the most beautiful thing on the face of the earth..... and that he would cross broken glass on his hands and knees just to reach her if he had too..... but instead said...

"Yes..... .your very attractive... in fact I have thought so since the first day I...... AHHH we met... at the coffee shop".

"Come on now Dan I saw you looking at me at the coffee shop several times and I must admit too that I have looked at you once or twice there also... but....... with my boyfriend and all I never acted on the impulse to introduce myself".......

Dan was speechless.... all this time she liked him too... "Well isn't that interesting".... Dan said... "Well I'm glad we have met now and quite frankly I am sorry that you lost your old boyfriend but I think you could do better"...

"With You Den"...Kim said....Dan just looked at her not knowing what to say....

"YA I suppose If that's what you like".....

"Well Dan I have something to tell you"..... Dan thought for a moment what would she say.... "You see Dan I know you were in my dressing room tonight"... Dan felt a sheet of ice go over his face... "But it is ok because I liked having you watch me in the shower"....

"How did you know I was there". Dan said...

"Well for starters. I saw you in the mirror when I turned around....... and..... I went into the shower after the other girl left the room and I know there was no rose on the chair next to the door.... and.... unless you had been in there... how could you have known there was a chair beside the bathroom door.?"....

"Ok you got me... I hope your not mad.... I wasn't planning on looking I just thought you had left the room when I looked in and did not see you in the room.... not realizing you were in the shower... and when I saw you in the shower I couldn't look away.... your so beautiful and angelic looking"......

"Stop Dan your going to

make me blush....... So what did you like the most about what you saw?".

Dan did not know what to say.... he felt like this conversation was a dream. "Ahhhhhhh...

" Kim interrupted... "Did you like my breasts....."

Dan looked Kim in the eyes.... these eyes of hers were so warm and inviting.... Like pools of water in a hot desert... or snowflakes falling ever so softly to earth..... how they mesmerize you when you watch them fall.... "I loved them Kim not just liked them.... You sure know how to take care of your body.... Your in fine shape"...

"Well I guess all those years as a dancer have paid off for me wouldn't you say".....