Summer Lust

Story Info
Middle aged man scores 18-year-old tail.
2.5k words
4.38
161.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eros701
eros701
35 Followers

It's a beautiful day at the Jersey shore. I'm lounging at the rail overlooking the beach watching the eye candy wander by. Beautiful young women pass me, an endless parade of taut young bodies at the peak of desirability. A blond teenager, no more than 17 struts past me on the boardwalk, her firm young ass barely covered by a tiny pink bikini. On the beach another young lovely stands and stretches, presenting her full round breasts and flat tummy to anyone who cares to look. It's an endless cornucopia of flesh. Tonight I will be fucking one of these girls.

Lust is an incredible motivator. A year ago a friend and I were ogling the young beauties on the beach and bemoaning the fact that we could no longer attract such women. We were, after all, middle-aged men in our forties and not particularly successful financially. Certainly our physical condition was not on par with the muscular young studs that often accompanied the objects of our desire. What could we offer these girls? They would remain forever out of our reach.

Later that night I sat alone in a boardwalk bar sipping a beer. The place wasn't that crowded. Four young ladies came in dressed for a night in the clubs. They were all giggling and obviously a little drunk. I watched and listened to them for a while. They were talking about their adventures that night and the guys who had tried to pick them up. I was reminded of my own wild times when I was that age. On a whim I sent them a round of drinks. The girls accepted the drinks (of course) and looked over to thank me. They were used to strange men buying them drinks and they didn't bother to contain their giggles when they saw the old guy who had just purchased the round. One of the ladies was polite enough to come over and say hello.

Holly teasingly asked if I was trying to pick her and her friends up. No, I laughed. Just remembering 'when'. "That's sweet." She said and kissed me on the cheek. Her friends shrieked with laughter. We chatted for a few moments and Holly went to rejoin her friends. I had another beer and they went to scope out the other guys at the bar.

When I finished my beer I left the bar and walked down the sparsely populated boardwalk. I saw a young lady leaning against the beach rail. I wandered closer so that I could check out the goods. Nice. Her tight red party dress stretched tight across the firm round globes of he ass. As I drew closer I could see that it was my friend Holly from the bar, suffering from a little too much party time. I stepped up to the rail a couple of feet from her, trying not to startle her.

"You OK?" I asked.

She looked up and smiled wanly as she recognized me. "I think I drank too much." She said, stating the obvious. "My friends still want to hang out bit I think I'm done."

"I'm heading out, myself." I said. "Can I give you a ride?"

Holly looked uncertain for a moment, then accepted my offer. She stumbled as we started walking and I put my arm around her waist to steady her. At first she stiffened at my touch and the she relaxed into me. We walked slowly to my SUV and I was savoring the feel of this lovely 22 year old in my arms. Holly hugged me for support as we walked, her head resting against my shoulder. Her long dark hair looked beautiful in the moonlight and the scent of her perfume was causing me to become aroused. My hand crept lower on her hip.

Holly steered us towards the beach and looked out at the moon hanging low over the sea. Looking out at the empty beach she suddenly pulled away from me. Taking me by the hand she led me down the beach and under the boardwalk. Pulling me down to the sand she came into my arms again. "Me and my friends have been down here all week. We've gone dancing and drinking and partied but do you know what I haven't done?" she asked. "Gotten laid!"

Holly took my hands and placed them on her full breasts. "Fuck the shit out of me! I really want some cock!" she growled. I didn't need any more encouragement. We pulled desperately at each others' clothes. Holly wrapped her legs around me as I slid my cock into her pussy. I sucked her tits as I rammed into her again and again. The harder I fucked her the better she liked it. I rubbed her clit as we screwed and she squealed as she orgasmed. She rose up on her knees and presented her smooth young ass to me. "Do me doggie!" she hissed.

I leaned in and started licking her sweet ass and trust my tongue as deep as I could into her puckered asshole. I rimmed her for a couple of minutes before I slid back into her pussy again. Holly pushed back against me as I pounded her. Our sounds of passion had to be audible on the boardwalk above us and I had a momentary image of the Seaside cops arresting us. Holly was frantically rubbing her clit her head down in the sand. Her body tensed and she was moaning "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! Oooh, yeah! I'm gonna cum!"

My own orgasm was building up quickly and I was about to shoot. I looked down at Holly's sweet behind and slipped my middle finger up her ass. She let out a surprised moan and started humping hard against the anal intruder. Her pussy clamped down on my cock as she came and I pumped her cunt full of jizz. We cleaned ourselves off and I drove her back to her motel. She kissed me once and that was the last I saw of her.

My experience with Holly was an epiphany for me. Yeah, it was a one-time, spur-of-the-moment fuck with a girl who was too drunk to know any better, but it proved to me that the young, hard-bodied honeys are not out of my reach. I suddenly had a goal, a direction in life! When I got home I began formulating my plan. First, I was going to need more money. A lot more money. Towards that end I threw myself into my work. I'm a graphic artist who works for a large company and I had been content to coast on the money I made there. Now I began scrounging freelance work. Soon, there was nobody in the New York area hustling more jobs than me. I was working 12-14 hours a day, 7 days a week and raking in huge cash.

My next step was to even the odds with the younger guys. Because I was now working so much I didn't have time to sit around guzzling beer and I dropped a lot of weight without even trying. I hired a personal trainer and began working out. Within a few weeks the results were noticeable and I began receiving a lot of comments on my new physique. Then I actually hired somebody to teach me to dance, something I've never been good at or even enjoyed. I wasn't taking any chances. I went to a salon and had my excess body hair waxed got a $100.00 haircut. I had a style consultant outfit me with a new wardrobe. I was as ready as I was going to get.

My schedule was exhausting but I was a driven man, spurred on by the memory of Holly's tight young body writhing beneath me and dreams of what other sweet, young ladies would be willing to share themselves with me. I even refused to masturbate, denying myself that pleasure now in favor of future pleasures to come. Now it was time to put my plan into action.

Memorial Day weekend is the big kickoff for the summer beach season in New Jersey. I arrived a couple of days early to prep the beach house I had rented, complete with Jacuzzi, pool and outdoor bar. As I stood on my porch looking out at the still deserted boardwalk I began to question myself. Was all this effort really worth it? Or was I just a pathetic middle-aged man refusing to accept his age? All my doubts faded in a moment.

My neighbors arrive for the festivities, a carload of college students. Of the girls in the crowd none of them was bad looking and a couple were stunning. I could hear them whooping with excitement as they brought their luggage into their rented house. "Hey, the guy next door has a Jacuzzi!" shouted one girl inside the house, unaware that I could hear her.

"Blow him and maybe he'll let us use it!" joked one of the guys. Well, he thought it was a joke.

People started swarming into town, mostly college students, some high schoolers. Since the weather was unusually warm many headed straight to the beach. I took a stroll and had a good time eyeballing the girls. I saw big tits and little tits and all kinds of lovely asses. Everyone was in a good mood because of the holiday. The bars and clubs filled up almost as soon as they opened. Perfect.

I returned to my house and saw that my neighbors had more arrivals. One black girl stood out amongst her lily-white friends. "I wouldn't mind slipping into that!" I thought to myself. My dick was already starting to twitch. I went into the house and poured myself a Scotch and then went out to the hot tub to relax. I had just settled in when I her a female voice from the other yard. "Oh, my god! That looks so good. Do you mind if we come over?" The speaker was a cute little red haired girl who sounded like she was 13 years old. (She was 20.) "Come on in." I shouted. She squealed and told her friends. Soon I had several bikini clad cuties heading towards me, including the statuesque black girl. All of 18, she had high, firm breasts and a perfect volleyball ass perched atop long perfectly shaped legs. Her white, thong bikini contrasted with her ebony skin in a very erotic manner. I was hoping that the bubbly water was hiding my now full blow erection.

The guys in the crew followed with coolers full of beer and soon I had a full blown pool party happening in my yard. As the night progressed I met everybody, flirted with the girls and busted balls with the guys. I drank carefully so that I wouldn't be too drunk should an opportunity for sex present itself. Finally, my patience was rewarded.

I retired to my bedroom to take a little break from the noise and relax for a few minutes. I was surprised when the bathroom door opened and out stepped Sondra, the young black girl I'd been ogling all night. She was startled to see me.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She said. "I had to pee and the other bathroom was occupied." She was obviously a little tipsy.

"Not a problem." I assured her. She asked what I was drinking. Scotch, I told her and let her have a sip.

"Nasty!" she declared, making a face. "My friends tell me that you've been staring at my ass all night."

I was kind of caught off guard by that. "Sorry," I stammered, "but you are a very pretty girl. Even an old guy like me can see that."

"An old guy with a big old hard on, you mean." she said, looking right at the bulge in my shorts. "You weren't thinking about getting some black pussy tonight, were you?"

"I was thinking of eating that sweet pussy…" I said. The words were out of my mouth before I knew it. I held my breath, hoping that I hadn't just made a huge mistake. All my plans would be for nothing if word got around town that I was just some old perv scamming on young girls. A wave of relief swept over me when I saw Sondra's nipples stiffen beneath her bikini top.

"You white dudes like to eat pussy, don't you?" Her breath was getting ragged. I stepped closer a took her in my arms. My hands slid down to her perfect young ass as I kissed her neck. She gasped when my fingers slid beneath her bikini bottom and caressed her ass crack. I massaged her butt and we kissed deeply, our tongues wrestling one another. Before she could change her mind I lay her back on my bed, pulled her bottom aside and began licking her wet twat. I gave her the best pussy licking I could and she loved it. I fingered her cunt and licked her clit. Sondra moaned her encouragement. Finally she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me tight to her crotch and face fucked me as she came.

Still trembling from her orgasm, Sondra stripped off her bathing suit and dropped my shorts. I sucked her nipples to stiff peaks while she stroked my hard on. Then she dropped to her knees and this girl, young enough to be my daughter, took my cock in her mouth and began giving me the wettest, nastiest blow job I'd ever received. I groaned aloud. Sondra maintained eye contact with me as she sucked me. I watched my cock disappear into this young girls mouth. I couldn't take any more. I had to fuck her. I wanted my dick inside her.

I pushed her back on the bed and prepared to enter her when she stopped me. "No", she said. "You can't have my pussy." My heart dropped. I'd taken things too far, too fast. She then assumed the doggie position, her incredible ass spread wide for me. "Take my asshole, baby. Do me up the butt."

I felt as if I was in a dream. Rarely had any woman ever allowed me to enter her back hole and now I had this 18 year old beauty, this black princess offering herself to me that way. I pressed the head of my dick against her sphincter and pushed. At first there was resistance and then, in an instant that lasted an eternity, I felt myself slide into her body. We moaned in unison as my penis burrowed deeper into her welcoming ass. Soon I was churning my cock deep inside her. I reached around to rub her clit and found her hand already there. We were both chasing our climax and it was a race we could both win. Sondra bit her lip and hissed "Come in my ass, baby! Come with me, god I'm cuuummmiiinnngg!"

Her teenage ass clamped down hard around me as her orgasm took her. Her squeezing back passage succeeded in coaxing my load from me and I climaxed hard inside of her. After we cooled down a little Sondra cleaned up in my bathroom, then returned to the party. I returned a few minutes later. Sondra must have given me a good review as I had sex with a couple of the other girls in that crew later in the summer.

That is how my summer started. But that was far from the end.

eros701
eros701
35 Followers