Summer of 18 Pt. 02

Story Info
Kara is not all tease
7.7k words
4.57
30.6k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer of 18, Pt. 02 - Copyright, 2007 - 2014, Trace Ekies. All rights reserved.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Author's notes:

I have submitted this in the 'Exhibitionist & Voyeur' category as that is its predominant theme. However this part includes sexual situations, (but no physical contact), between a middle-aged father and his eighteen-year-old daughter.

'Summer of 18' is a rewrite of four stories I wrote nearly seven years ago. The separate stories in their original form have appeared on two other web sites.

Each of the four parts are being submitted to Literotica, approximately one week apart.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Kara debated with herself over what to wear for breakfast. Since school had ended, she didn't have a real reason to be fully dressed that early in the day. She didn't even need to get out of bed. However, it had been the established custom, even when she was not in school, that Kara and her father would have breakfast together before he left for the office. As a part of their morning get together, Kara in the past had always worn a robe or other suitable cover-up over her skimpier sleep clothes.

She had turned eighteen in her last year of high-school and as a graduation present, her father had taken her to France for a few days. While there Kara started going without a bra, left an extra button or two undone, and had even gone topless at the beach.

She was now anxious to continue her new found freedom, however, after being back for less than thirty-six hours, Kara had already come to the realization, primarily as the result of a conversation with her friend Julie, that her friends and neighbors were not likely to be as open-minded as had been the people of France. There was also the question of how much different her father's attitude might be at home, from what it had been on their trip.

Although she was now eighteen, Kara could not be insensitive to her father's feelings. After her mother had been killed in a car wreck five years earlier, Kara's father had assumed full responsibility for raising her. Although she realized as early as fifteen that she preferred skimpier attire, she had remained cautious about how she dressed, especially when around her father.

Kara did however, want to dress as she pleased around the house, but she understood that her father might have mixed emotions about seeing his daughter in a sexual light. It was also important to her that a normal father-daughter relationship should exist.

The sleep set Kara was wearing consisted of a frilly white shorty pajama top and matching panties. It wasn't transparent, but it was thin enough so as to make it obvious she wasn't wearing anything under it. It wasn't as revealing as some of the things she had worn in France, but then she wasn't in France anymore either. Although she was somewhat nervous about it, Kara decided to skip the robe and wear only the sleep set to breakfast.

When John Radcliffe came into the kitchen he was initially startled by his daughter's unprecedented dress. He inhaled a quick gulp of air and looked closely at her silhouette in the flimsy material. He eventually quipped, "This means, I guess, that I don't have to look at that sexless robe anymore."

"Then its okay... the way I'm dressed, I mean."

"If you don't mind me staring."

"Oh Daddy, I love you so much."

"And I love you too, sweetheart." Mr. Radcliff looked appreciatively at his grownup daughter. "Just remind me once in a while," he said, "That you are still my daughter." Kara blushed but nodded her understanding.

After her father left, Kara fixed herself a second cup of coffee and took it out to the backyard where she sat at a table near the pool. Kara was wearing the sleep set she had worn at breakfast and although it was not something she would normally wear outside, even in her own backyard, the skimpy attire seemed appropriate for the Texas sun. Besides, there was only minimal risk of being seen.

The single threat to her privacy was a window in the second story of the house next door. It was the bedroom window of Kara's long-time friend Tommy, who should be downstairs at this time of morning. She thought however, that she detected movement at the upstairs window and wondered if he was watching her.

Tommy had become one of Kara's closest friends after the loss of her mother. A couple of years back she had even had a 'crush' on him. Recently however, in spite of being in the same graduating class, the two had not had much contact. In a way, Kara kind of hoped that Tommy was watching.

As it turned out, he was. After noticing movement in the yard next door, Tommy grabbed a pair of binoculars. What he saw caused a stirring in his shorts. The girl next door was splayed out in a deck chair, soaking up the morning sun while drinking her coffee. She looked to be dressed as if she had just gotten out of bed.

Kara had filled out some since the last time Tommy had spent any time with her, however he could see there was still not an ounce of flab on her. Her breasts were a bit larger than he had remembered but still not to the point where they were likely to sag. And the legs, 'Oh my God,' he thought. Kara's top was waist length and it looked as if the only other thing she was wearing was a pair of panties. Tommy rushed downstairs and into the backyard.

While sipping her coffee Kara watched Tommy from the corner of her eye as he entered the backyard and wandered over near the hedge separating their properties. The shrubs forming the hedge were relatively new and still quite thin, having replaced a rotten fence that had been taken down a year or so earlier. Kara, even with her head turned away, could see that Tommy was sneaking occasional glances in her direction. "Hey stranger," she called to him, "C'mon over if ya got time."

'Yes!' he thought, but wanted to make it appear as if the meeting was accidental. "I was just checking to see if the hedge needed trimming," he lied, then continued while working his way through one of the thinner spots, "I'm surprised you're up. Why so early?"

Kara tucked her bare legs under the table, shielding them and her panties from Tommy's immediate view. She was pretty sure however that it had been Tommy at the upper window, and that he was already well aware of how little she was wearing. She suspected, perhaps even hoped, that was the real reason Tommy had been 'inspecting the hedge'. "Sit," she commanded, "I got up to have breakfast with my father."

'Holy shit!' Tommy thought as he sat down, 'Kara has just had breakfast with her father? Dressed like that?' What little bit of clothing Kara was wearing was so thin, it was readily apparent that she was wearing nothing under it, except maybe a pair of panties. And judging from what Tommy had seen from his window, he was pretty sure there wasn't much to them either. As he took the seat on the opposite side of the table he remarked, "Haven't seen ya in while, you been gone?"

Kara found it intoxicating to be so bare, almost naked, while outside, talking to her neighbor. "We just got back from France. My father took me there as my graduation present."

Tommy was studying the girl across the table. He was still wondering if she really had been dressed like this while having breakfast with her father. It was a good thing the table was hiding the physical manifestation of his thoughts. He spoke while continuing his imaginations. "I knew you guys were gone last week but I had no idea. I mean France... cool."

The shoulder straps of Kara's sleep set had slipped from her shoulders when she first sat down. She had left them that way as she liked the feeling of having so much exposed, especially now that Tommy was so obviously enjoying the view. Kara leaned forward with her elbows on the table and let her top slip even lower. She asked, "Did you miss me?"

Tommy gasped. His mouth hung open. Kara's top had very nearly fallen off and now just barely covered her nipples. Focused on the sight of her nearly naked breasts, Tommy stammered, "Uh... It's kinda hard to miss someone you never see."

Kara knew that Tommy was seeing quite a lot of her right now but responded as if there was nothing out of the ordinary, "We used to see each other every day." She continued to lean forward.

Tommy was totally blown away by the view he was being offered, yet Kara didn't appear to be concerned in the slightest. "Yeah," he managed to eke out without looking up, "But I guess we kinda went our separate ways during the last coupla years."

Kara removed her elbows from the table and put her hands on the arm of the chair, as if to get up. Continuing to afford Tommy a nearly unobstructed view down her top, Kara acknowledged, "You're right ya know, it has been that long. I got so busy with gymnastics, drama club, yearbook and a bunch of other stuff that I almost never got home."

"Uh... parties too," he added. Tommy was still staring and still having trouble with his speech.

Kara was well aware of the effect she was having but continued her charade. "Yeah, that too, but you weren't at any of them."

Tommy at long last raised his eyes and looked into Kara's. "No, my friends and I were probably studying, or fooling with computers, or -"

Kara stood up abruptly and took a couple of steps toward the house, then stopped. She had moved far enough so that Tommy now had an enticing view of what she had been hiding under the table. She turned slowly, giving him ample time to look her over. "I'm going to get myself another cup of coffee. Would you like one too?" Kara watched as Tommy's eyes moved slowly down and then up her bare legs, fixating on the spot between her legs.

Tommy imagined running his hands along Kara's smooth calves, up her muscular thighs and over her butt-cheeks. As he focused on the narrow strip of cloth between her legs he could see it was freshly damp. Tommy knew that Kara was as excited as he was.

They were both grown up now but it didn't look like the game had changed much. Kara's teasing now was certainly not of the innocent type it had been in years past, but it was still teasing and she was probably about to make some excuse for leaving him hanging, just like she had always done. It was time to turn the tables.

"Thanks, but I should be going. Stuff to do for Mother, ya know, but I could make it tomorrow morning... that is, if you want." Although he didn't really want or need to leave, he was going to make Kara wait, at least until tomorrow.

Kara was pretty sure Tommy didn't really have anything he needed to do. He was paying her back for ignoring him for so long. She knew that had been a mistake and knew now that she was going to have to make up for it. She knew also though, that it would be an even worse mistake to try and do it in one day. "Okay, tomorrow morning then," she reluctantly responded, "As soon as Daddy leaves."

As Tommy got up to go, it was Kara's turn to look. Tommy might be a geek, like her girl-friends had said, but he was also quite a hunk. Before he turned away, Kara noticed that Tommy not only had acquired a nice package, but from the look of it tenting out the front of his shorts, he still enjoyed being teased. She knew though that it couldn't be all teasing.

*****

The next morning, Kara appeared for breakfast wearing a loose fitting, tissue thin, blue print sleep shift, its wrinkled texture attesting to its intended use. It was cut low, extending upward to just below her armpits and only slightly above the swell of her breasts.

The shift could probably have been supported by Kara's breasts alone, but it was intended to be held in place by two wide shoulder straps, attached near the top of the shift with four large buttons, two each in the front and back.

The shift was also short, only an inch or so below her panties. When John Radcliffe entered the kitchen, Kara turned from the preparation counter where she had been standing and posed as if for a picture, her legs glamorously displayed.

"Those are as fine a legs as I have ever seen on any woman."

"Daaddy! I'm your daughter."

"Okay, but I'm not blind."

"You could pretend."

"But you were acting like you wanted me to look."

"Well, I'm sure I did, but I didn't know we'd have to talk about it."

"Okay, lets start again. What's for breakfast?"

"That's better, sit down and you'll find out."

Kara carried the pancakes and sausage to the table, than sat down across from her father. The conversation initially was about what Kara had prepared for breakfast, eventually gravitating to a discussion of who he was meeting that day at work. As they ate however, Mr. Radcliffe could not ignore the tantalizing movement of Kara's breasts beneath the thin material of her shift.

"You don't wear a bra to bed, do you?"

"Nooo," she drew it out, "But do we have to discuss it?"

"Its kinda hard not to notice your uh... "

"Tits, Daddy. Its okay, you can say tits."

"Well whatever... jiggling around in front of me."

"Oh, Christ, so we're back to talking about my body again."

"Well it's hard to think about much else. After all, that's not exactly a nun costume."

"Daddy, I like that you're noticing my body, but can't you at least pretend to be interested in something else."

"Okay, sorry, tell me what you did yesterday."

"Tommy came over when I was sitting on the deck. We talked for a while."

"Afternoon?"

"Just after you left. I was finishing my coffee."

Mr. Radcliffe hesitated, remembering quite vividly what Kara had been wearing when he left the previous morning. "Please tell me you did put a robe or something on before -"

"No, Daddy, I didn't, but I can explain."

"I think, I'd rather you didn't. Tommy must have -"

"What? Must have what. You do approve of him don't you."

"Well yeah, I think so, but didn't you tell me a couple of years ago you didn't like him anymore."

"I think I changed my mind."

"I would hope so! With what you were wearing yesterday, you better like him a lot."

"Daddy, it isn't like you're thinking. But he is coming over again today... after you leave."

"Coffee again? Like you are?"

"Yeah well... that is sorta what I had in mind."

Mr. Radcliffe looked away, seemingly deep in thought. "On the deck?" he asked.

"Uh huh. What are you thinking, Daddy."

"I'm thinking, I wish I had a girl like you next door when I was growing up."

"You don't think I'm being too bad, then?"

"Not if you stay outside on the deck. You should be okay, but watch yourself... and him too."

"I will Daddy and thanks. I knew you'd understand."

John Radcliffe got up from the table, kissed his surprisingly mature daughter on the forehead and left for work.

After her father left, Kara began thinking about her meeting with Tommy. Having been practically naked with him yesterday had been a real turn on, almost as much as having that stranger fondling her breasts on the beach in France. She'd gotten wet with Tommy staring at her almost bare tits, imagining his hands, maybe even his mouth, sliding over them and toying with her nipples.

With what she had been wearing yesterday, she couldn't have gone without panties, but today, with the shift covering all but her legs, it might be fun. Kara got all tingly thinking about having coffee with Tommy while being totally bare under the shift.

Kara had slept in her panties and left them on when she came to breakfast. She hadn't initially planned to go quite so far, at least not today, but the excitement she felt at the thought it so overcame her. She slid the panties off and dropped them on the table.

Kara looked out the window. Tommy was already seated at the outdoor table, his back to the house. Kara poured two cups of fresh coffee and put them on the table, next to the panties. Then, before opening the door, she slipped the shift's shoulder straps down on her arms. "Can I join you," she needlessly asked as she stepped out.

Tommy turned at the sound of Kara's voice. She was even more beautiful than he had imagined. "I was hoping you might. At least that was the plan," he answered.

Kara pulled a chair from the table, not the one across from Tommy, but the one closest to him. "Really? I got the impression yesterday that I was boring you."

'Yeah sure,' Tommy thought, 'And from the looks of things, it might get even more interesting today.' He continued the game, "Yeah, well, I had other things on my mind."

Kara moved the chair back from the table and faced it toward the sun, which was behind Tommy. "I poured it but then forgot it. Will you go in and get the coffee please. It's on the kitchen table."

Tommy noted with delight that every movement Kara made as she wrestled the chair into position, caused the top of the shift to inch lower. "Sure, get yourself fixed. I'll be right back."

Tommy stepped into the kitchen and went straight to the table. He reached for the steaming cups of coffee, but hesitated when he saw the panties. He picked them up and found them still warm. Kara had just taken them off.

'Oh my God,' he thought, 'There isn't anything under that flimsy shift she's wearing.' He held the panties to his nose and inhaled the aroma, then dropped them back on the table, snatched the cups of coffee and made his way carefully to the door.

Kara hadn't been overly concerned about her top slipping, but she had worried that a gust of wind might lift the hem of the shift before she got seated. She knew that Tommy would find the panties next to the coffee and know she was bare under the shift, but she wasn't planning to flash him. For today at least, it would be exciting enough for both of them to just know she wasn't wearing anything under the shift.

Kara had just gotten seated when Tommy kicked open the back door and came out juggling the cups of coffee. As his eyes darted from one cup to the other, Kara positioned herself in the chair facing where he would sit.

Tommy put the cups on the table and looked at Kara as he sat down. He felt a stirring in his pants as he thought about how bare she was under the shift, even more so because she obviously wanted him to know. His eyes went to the flimsy piece of fabric that barely covered Kara's pussy. Without looking away he asked, "Did you have breakfast with your father again?"

Kara's legs were spread, ostensibly to get some sun on her inner thighs, but actually to come as close to exposing herself as possible without really doing it. She knew where Tommy was looking and it added to her excitement. "Yes," she confirmed, "He likes to see me for a few minutes before he leaves."

'I'll bet he does,' thought Tommy, and guessed that Kara had been similarly dressed at breakfast, except for the panties of course. He continued to stare between her legs. "Did he know we were going to have coffee together."

Kara knew it had been smart to pull the shift a little lower on her breasts, providing extra material to keep covered what Tommy probably thought of as her 'pussy'. "Of course," she replied, "We even talked about it."

Tommy's eyes drifted upward until they were fixed on her breasts. There was not as much showing as there had been yesterday, but the sight was still pretty spectacular. "Yesterday too?" he asked while staring at her chest.

Basking in Tommy's adulation, Kara was as sexually excited as she had ever been. She felt as if she was about to burst. Amidst her deepening breaths she managed to reply, "Uh huh... and before you ask... yes... he knows I'm still in my night clothes."

Tommy's eyes jerked upward to meet Kara's. 'Whoa,' he thought. "And your father doesn't care?" he asked incredulously.

"No. He's not like your mother."

"What about my mother?"