Summer of 1988 Outside Ch. 02

Story Info
18 year old ventures outside to enjoy the summer sunshine.
4.5k words
4.41
20.9k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quadigy
quadigy
62 Followers

Chapter 2: The Deck

I woke up just after 12:30 PM. My thoughts quickly turned to the late night and early morning rendezvous I enjoyed in the woods the day before. Did I actually run around naked in the woods at the edge of town and masturbate in the creek? Did raccoons actually take my clothes? Or was it all just an amazing dream I had fantasized about?

I rubbed my eyes and sat on the edge of the bed. The room was quite dark due to the fact there were no windows to let in the sunshine because of being in the basement. I could see the outline of daylight coming from beneath the bedroom door and made my way towards it. As I opened it I was temporarily blinded by the sudden brightness.

I made my way into the bathroom to relieve my bladder. It was difficult with my typical morning erection but I was able to eventually complete the task. I washed my hands and face and brushed my teeth before deciding what to do for the day. I looked out the window to see if my dad's car was parked in the driveway. It was gone. He must have left to run some errands or something.

My stomach let out a growl that indicated food was the top priority at the moment. Since I was home alone I didn't bother putting on any clothes and made my way upstairs to the kitchen wearing only a smile.

The stairs leading to the second level of the house opened up to the kitchen and dining room. There was a sliding glass door along one wall that overlooked a large wooden deck. From the deck you could look out at the neighbors directly behind and to the left, although maple and oak trees provided enough privacy to feel secluded.

As I entered the kitchen I noticed the curtains in front of the sliding glass door were open. I cautiously looked out into the back yard to see if any of the neighbors were within view before strutting around in my birthday suit. I was comfortable in the basement wearing no clothes but I didn't venture upstairs too often like this.

Not seeing anyone I made my way into the kitchen to grab something to eat. As I waited for the microwave to heat up a frozen cheeseburger I noticed a note from my dad on the kitchen table. Sure enough, he was out running a few errands and wasn't due back home for a few more hours. I had some time alone before I needed to think about getting dressed.

I grabbed a Coke out of the refrigerator and took a drink. I thought again about the night before and the excitement and rush from being naked in the woods so far from home. I had allowed my kinky naked exploits to go beyond the familiar nighttime romps around the neighborhood. I smiled remembering how satisfied it felt to be naked outside in the open forest. It gave me another kinky idea.

I opened the sliding glass door that led to the wooden deck. It was such a beautiful day outside why not enjoy it. I grabbed the cheeseburger and Coke and walked out onto the deck to eat lunch. I set my food and drink on the small table next to the chair and closed the glass door. I sat down on one of the lounge chairs and enjoyed the warm sun on my skin. I felt the familiar rush of being naked outdoors only this time I was outside in the daylight!

I looked around as I sat naked on the deck eating lunch. It was nearly 1:00 PM and I could hear people going about their Sunday afternoon activities. I listened to my neighbors and the cars driving by from the relative seclusion of the deck. I had finished eating the cheeseburger and drank the last of the Coke as I stretched my naked body in the lounge chair under the warm sunshine.

My arms rested on either side of my body while I laid motionless and looked through the trees at my surroundings. I had never before dared to go outside completely naked during the light of day. It was a different experience from what I had felt under the cover of darkness at night when there was practically nobody around.

What had gotten into me recently? Why was I feeling this bold to actually go outside in the middle of the day wearing nothing at all? The rush I was feeling at this very moment was even more exhilarating than anything I had previously experienced.

I began to rub my hands along my body. The touch of my hands on my skin made me realize how completely naked and vulnerable I truly was. My arousal was evident by my raging hard on that was on display to anyone who might look in my direction. What was also blatantly obvious was the tan line that began just under my belly button and extended midway down my thighs. The rest of my skin was tan from the summer sun. This part of my naked body had never been exposed to this much sunlight.

As if sensing my own public indecency, I crouched lower into the lounge chair while I began to slowly stroke my erection in my hand. I could feel the adrenaline pulsing through my body as I masturbated in the light of day knowing at any moment someone might see me.

Was I becoming an exhibitionist? Did I want to be seen naked and playing with myself by my neighbor or even a complete stranger? The thought of this both excited and terrified me all at once. I felt the urge to run back into the safety and privacy of my house but my body didn't move. I laid there stroking my hard cock as my breath grew shallow and I looked out through the railing and trees that surrounded the deck.

The wind blew lightly against my naked skin sending tingles throughout my body. I fantasized that I was trapped on this wooden deck with no clothes or chance of getting back inside. I was on display like a wild tiger at the zoo. I slowly lowered myself off of the lounge chair and began to crawl along the perimeter of the wooden deck on my hands and knees.

The wooden planks were dry and course as my bare skin touched them. I maneuvered my naked body like a cat silently stalking some would be prey in the wilderness. My senses were heightened as I surveyed my surroundings. I peered down at the backyards through the wooden railing and trees that camouflaged my nakedness. I felt like one of those animals at the zoo that you couldn't seem to find as they lay hidden in their jungle-like habitat but you knew they were watching you. I pretended that I was now that wild animal watching the outside world.

I lowered my face until my chin rested on the wooden deck. I spied across the backyard while I noticed one of my neighbors working in their garden off in the distance. My ass pushed upwards into the air as I held my body in position and once again began to masturbate.

I stroked my hard cock with one hand while I watched the unaware neighbor toil in their garden. The excitement seemed to build inside of me as I touched my naked body hidden on the deck. My fingers felt a drop of precum form on the tip of my erection. I rubbed it around my sensitive cock head with my thumb before releasing my grip. I was getting close to an orgasm and I wasn't ready for this fantasy to be over just yet.

I continued to crawl on my hands and knees along the railing of the wooden deck. The sunshine was beating down on my skin causing my body to sweat. I could feel my heartbeat in my chest as I kept a vigilant watch around me. My cock ached to be touched and stroked but I restrained myself as I enjoyed this new fantasy.

I crawled on top of the bench seating that extended around the far corner of the deck. I knelt on my hands and knees as I made my way to the end of the railing where the stairs extended downward to the driveway. I was completely naked and within full view of anyone who looked up from below. There were no trees to hide my nudity and erection from where I knelt.

I looked through the top railing in the direction of my other neighbor's house and backyard. I reached between my legs and grabbed my hard on. I started stroking my shaft as I took in the view from this vantage point. I looked up into the sky to see a plane flying 35,000 feet overhead.

I felt amazingly alive and nervous as I masturbated out in the open in the daylight. I was pushing my kinky nude exploits to the edge and knowing that only fueled my carnal desires further. If someone, one of my neighbors even, happened to look in my direction I didn't care. I couldn't stop masturbating until I had climaxed and ejaculated out here in the open in the middle of the day.

I was nearing orgasm. I rolled onto my back and laid my naked body flat on the bench seating. I grabbed my hard cock in both hands as I gave in to my lustful desire to ejaculate. The sun continued to beat down on my exposed body as I beat off without a care.

I closed my eyes and arched my back as a huge orgasm took over my body. I moaned out loud as cum exploded from my cock and shot into the air. I stroked my erect cock as cum began to cover my chest and stomach. I was lost in the absolute pleasure that engulfed my body.

I relaxed my body and let go of my deflating cock. I opened my eyes and proceeded to catch my breath as I looked at my sweaty, cum-covered naked body. I listened to the sounds of the neighborhood as I relished in the relaxation of having such a satisfying orgasm.

I could have closed my eyes and drifted off for a nap if it wasn't for the sound of my neighbor's voice. My body froze as I turned my head to look in the direction of her house. I was fairly certain that my nakedness was hidden behind the wooden railing but my heart still beat like crazy in my chest.

The insecurity of doing something wrong began to take hold after I had an orgasm. This was the fine line between feeling kinky or feeling self-conscious that often played out once I ejaculated outside on one of my excursions. My inner voice was telling me to just breathe and remain calm.

I watched as my neighbor casually walked around her backyard as she talked on the phone. She was preoccupied in a conversation and had no clue as to my naked existence. With cat-like grace, I rolled off the bench and slowly crawled back towards the sliding glass door that led into the house.

I glanced back at my neighbor as I crawled on my hands and knees. She was facing away from me still engaged in the phone conversation. I looked over my left shoulder to see if the other neighbor was still toiling in the garden. I couldn't see anyone. I followed the edge of the railing until I was back at the lounge chair. My caged animal fantasy was nearly over and I had evaded being noticed.

I stayed on my hands and knees just in case one of my neighbors decided to look in my general direction. I saw my reflection in the glass door and paused for a moment. It was arousing to see my completely naked body crawling around on my hands and knees outside on the deck. I had sat outside on the deck hundreds of times before but never like this. Never so exposed and naked. Never during the light of day. I smiled at my own reflection and felt proud for being so bold in my nude daytime escapade.

I reached my hand up to slide the glass door open. The heavy door didn't budge. I moved a bit closer and sat up on my knees in order to get more leverage. I looked around to see if my neighbors or anyone else was looking in my direction. Not seeing anyone, I tried sliding the door open again. It wasn't moving. I really was locked out!

Panic immediately began to take over. My mind began to fill with worst-case scenarios. I dropped onto my hands and knees to hide, but where was I going to go? I crawled behind the lounge chairs in hopes that it would provide some degree of comfort while I figured out my next move. I really felt naked and exposed now that I realized the sliding glass door was locked. How could I be so stupid?

Suddenly the sounds of cars driving by and the voices of distant conversations affected me in an entirely different way. I felt like I needed to hide my nakedness in shame. I felt like everyone knew what I was doing and where I was at. I felt like I was being judged for some crime that I had committed.

I sat naked on the wooden deck and tried to reclaim my confidence. I told myself to just breathe and not panic. I took inventory of my surroundings and soon realized that nothing had changed from ten minutes ago. Yes, I was naked on the deck in the middle of the afternoon masturbating but nobody other than me knew that.

I looked out into the backyard. I peered through the railing and trees to see if any of my neighbors knew what I was up to. I couldn't see anyone in the yards that were next to my own backyard. I didn't even hear my neighbor who was on the phone earlier.

It was when I began to crawl on my hands and knees that I realized how excited I actually was. My cock had returned to a full erection as my mind tried to figure out what to do. Was I really enjoying the fact that I was locked outside completely naked? My cock certainly thought so.

I crawled into the shade that one of the large oak trees near the deck provided while I figured out my next move. The hide-a-key! That was it! There was a key hidden next to the garage door below the wooden deck. Once I got the key I could unlock the door and safely go inside.

The only issue was how to get the key without anyone seeing me. The only way off the deck was down the staircase, which would put me in full view of my neighbors who were home. I needed to figure something out before too long since my dad was sure to be home soon.

I quietly crawled along the railing of the deck, as I had done earlier, until I was next to the staircase. The tip of my cock occasionally rubbed against my stomach reminding me it was there and ready for some more attention. I peered through the railing as I made my way forward to keep an eye out for anyone who might notice me. My nude body was baking under the afternoon sun causing me to sweat all over. When the summer breeze did blow across my body it felt cool and erotic, reminding me further of my nakedness and erectness.

I looked through the railing down into my neighbor's backyard. She didn't appear to be outside any longer. I paused for a moment before moving forward knowing that once I started down the staircase I would have nowhere to hide. To make matters even more challenging, the staircase faced my neighbor's house which meant she could see me and my hard on if she was looking out one of her side windows or if she was outside in the backyard.

I took a deep breath and started to descend the staircase. At first I thought it would be more discreet if I crawled down the stairs but doing so naked proved to be too difficult. I switched positions and decided to remain crouched as low as possible and descend the stairs on my bare feet. In this fashion I looked like a duck walking down the stairs with my erection bouncing back and forth between my legs. Anyone watching me would surely have a laugh.

It was working. I slowly made my way down the staircase without anyone noticing, at least as far as I could tell. I kept my eyes peeled on both of my neighbor's yards in case they suddenly appeared. My only option if they did see me was to run and hide. The thought of someone seeing me like this in the middle of the afternoon gave me a rush but it also made me nervous. I looked down at my erection to see a large amount of precum dripping off my cockhead. I couldn't believe how turned on I had become!

I reached the bottom of the stairs and stood up. I turned and ran next to the house to hide among the bushes that were planted there. I followed the edge of the house until I reached the garage and the end of the bushes. As I looked around to see if my neighbors were anywhere in sight, my hand brushed against my hard on sending erotic tingles throughout my body. Against my better judgment I gripped my erection with my hand and began to jerk off as I remained crouched in the bushes.

My libido had jumped into overdrive. I couldn't stop thinking about pleasing my carnal desires. My hard on ached to be stroked even though my skin was nearly raw from the night before and earlier on the deck. I stopped tugging on my erection and tried to focus on getting the key.

I would need to walk about fifteen feet in order to reach the other side of the garage where the house key was hidden. There was nothing for me to hide behind or conceal my nude body once I walked out from behind the bushes. If my neighbor walked outside or a car drove by they would clearly see what I was doing.

I listened for the sound of an approaching car or anybody walking close by. Not hearing or seeing anyone I jumped from behind the bushes and ran towards the other side of the garage. My bare feet slapped loudly on the concrete, just as my hard cock slapped against my stomach, as I ran as fast as I could. I located the hidden key and grabbed it in my hand. I quickly glanced around to see if anyone saw me before heading back towards the bushes.

I let out a sigh of relief knowing I was safely hidden in the bushes and out of sight for the moment. I took a minute to catch my breath and ready myself for the next challenge – making it back upstairs unseen.

I crawled between the bushes along the house until I was next to the staircase. I needed to hurry but I didn't want to run like a naked madman up the stairs and risk being seen if I could avoid it. My plan was to quietly crawl up the stairs and make my way to the sliding glass door. Once there I could unlock it and get inside.

I stood up and walked to the staircase. I placed the house key between my lips in order to free up my hands. I then began to crawl up the stairs as quickly and quietly as possible. I looked behind me and over my left shoulder as I ascended the staircase. The coast looked clear.

Once I reached the top of the stairs I immediately crawled next to the railing along the deck. This way I was hidden from the opening in the staircase. I peered through the railing in both directions. I didn't see anyone which meant no one likely saw me either. I turned around and started crawling back towards the sliding glass door when I nearly jumped out of my skin.

Sitting atop the lounge chair was one of my neighbor's daughters. Her name was Leslie and she was a few years older than me. Her eyes stared right at me as a smirk appeared on her face. My naked body sat frozen on my hands and knees as I looked back at her. I wasn't quite sure how to react towards Leslie in my current predicament.

"I see you're enjoying this nice weather today Wesley." Leslie said sarcastically breaking the awkward silence. "Did I stop by at a bad time?"

I didn't know what to say to Leslie. She had been attending college in another state for the past two years. She was obviously spending some time back at home this summer. I had a crush on her growing up and she knew it. She would always tease and flirt with me over the years but nothing ever went beyond that. Now I found myself naked on my hands and knees in front of her.

"I locked myself out of the house. I was just trying to get the key and let myself in without anyone noticing." I tried to explain looking back at Leslie.

She didn't say anything as she looked me over. Her eyes washed over my naked body for what seemed like an hour without saying a word. Oddly, I didn't feel embarrassed or ashamed sitting in front of her without any clothes on. The sun heated my body as I remained motionless on the wooden deck. Sweat covered my naked body while my raging hard on continued to swell between my legs.

"So what happened to your clothes?" Leslie finally asked while she ran her fingers through her long black hair and bit down on her lip. The hot summer day seemed to be having an effect on her. Or could it be something or someone else?

"I wasn't wearing any." I replied honestly. "I was sitting out here eating lunch naked. I didn't plan on locking myself out or actually having company." I continued as I repositioned my body so that I was sitting Indian-style in front of her.

I watched Leslie's eyes as they locked onto my erection now in full view for her to see. Maybe I could turn this awkward situation into my advantage based on what Leslie's body language was telling me. I had fantasized about her for years and now she was staring at my hard cock. I had nothing to lose.

quadigy
quadigy
62 Followers
12