Summer of '71: Heat Wave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldDog
OldDog
132 Followers

As she slid on his dick, he reached behind her and slowly rubbed his finger around her asshole where he could feel the muscle ring expand and contract with her leg movements. He waited until she started her downward motion before he let her slide onto his finger in her ass as well. He felt the shudder go through her body as she slowed flexed her asshole around his finger, and then slid back up again. She was milking his dick with her pussy; he was massaging her asshole with his index finger. Another orgasm, not quite as strong, hit her mind and body; he helped hold her body still partly impaled on his dick until the waves passed through her; he didn't want her to have pain while he was embedded in her.

He moved her up and tilted her body slightly forward so his dick slid slowly out of her. As she moved forward, he reached between them and lined the head of his dick up to the small indentation that marked where her asshole was located. As she moved over the head of his dick again, she let herself relax some so his dick came in contact with her asshole. Flexing her asshole made it almost suck on his dick head; it held him in place without pulling him inside. The spongy tip of his dick was wedged into the wrinkles of her rectal opening but no weight was being applied to push him into her back passage. She began to relax and let her body mass pull her down on to his shaft. He was so wet and slick from just being inside her pussy that entry into her asshole was not difficult. She felt the initial resistance of her sphincter muscle to an intrusion, but she felt his dick head pop into her rectum, things became more comfortable.

As she steadied herself over his body, she turned around while on his dick to face his feet and Mark pushed slightly upward so a bit more of his dick shaft was inside her asshole, and then relaxed to get the feel of her rear entry around his dick. When he was in about 4 inches, he rolled both of them over without removing himself so he was behind her doggy style. She put her head down on the pillow and spread her feet apart to make her ass cheeks spread out even more. Mark waited until she was done before leaning forward to get more of his dick up her asshole. The internal heat, the slickness along with the incredible tightness had him wondering how long he could hold out.

Slowly he eased forward, and then back again 3-4 inches in a rocking motion until he felt her anal ring accept his dick being there. A little deeper the next motion forward, and then he pulled more out of her before he pushed his hips forward to impale her ass even more than a previous moment. She was breathing deep, her legs were shaking, and her pussy was beginning to have its own spasms as he moved deeper in and out of her body. As he moved to impale his entire dick up her ass, he reached under her, found her clit, and squeezed it with his two fingers. The result was instantaneous - she bucked under the intense pleasure and that shoved her ass all the way onto his dick. His balls were now hanging directly on her pussy. He backed out a little, slid back in, did that again, and slid a bit farther out before he pushed all the way into her ass the next time. She was beside herself with him literally pinching her clit, his dick totally up her ass, and him playing it in and out like a fine instrument.

As his speed picked up, the stoking in and out of her asshole began more and more. It took him almost 20 minutes to get up to full speed but he was there now; the entire length of his dick was going into and out her like a piston. He would speed up, slow down, move sideways, down and up, do short strokes, and then slide his entire length into her until his balls would swing up and hit her pussy. He butt cheeks were shaking with the pounding he was giving her asshole - she was beyond caring. His speed and motion changes had teased every erotic part of her cunt and asshole until the slightest touch gave her quivers all over.

It took a moment for her to realize his speed was even faster, his dick was swelling even more, and his balls weren't slapping against her pussy lips on every stroke. She knew he was about to pump a load up her ass that would feel exquisite in size as well as heat. His hands were squeezing her nipples, pulling on her breasts, massaging her clit like a guitar string, and his dick was doing wonders for her body via her ass. She felt him suddenly stiffen, shove his dick head as far into her asshole as he could get before, and then explode rope after rope of cum - a load that was filling her insides with a super warmth and slickness. Her asshole spasmed around his shaft, her eyes betrayed her consciousness as she felt another wave shiver through her body.

Mark held her close as he kept his dick up her ass while they rolled over on to their sides on the bed. He could feel her anal muscle ring flexing around his shaft, trying to autonomicaly push the intruding object out instead of holding his dick in place. Being semi-hard, he pushed himself back in as far as his 9 ½ inches would reach, held her close to him, and went to sleep that way.

He awoke later that night with a hard on, still up in her ass, so he filled her again with another load. Between the strokes she shuddered, stretched around and kissed him again as he suckled a nipple. Twisting around like that made her butt cheeks pull apart so he was able to move another inch or so in her as he stroked slowly in and out of her body. Later, as she slept, He watched her gentle, soft face - a few freckles on the nose bridge - smile contentedly as he flexed his dick inside her ass.

Mark carefully brushed the hair off her face, and then looked at her as he softly spoke, "Happy Birthday, Mom. I'm home for good."

OldDog
OldDog
132 Followers