Summer of '75

Story Info
Two guys invent a mind control drug.
26.6k words
4.4
131.7k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

I have to tell you that I am kind of a geek. Really a motor head geek. I have always loved anything mechanical. As a kid I used to take things apart to see how they worked. Trouble was, I never quite got them back together right. I had the idea as a young child to make my bike front wheel drive. I learned that you couldn't turn left, not enough chain, and when you turned right, the chain fell off. That was the end of that. Here I was 18 years old on the hefty side and 6 feet tall. I had short black hair. Not exactly every woman's dream.

My friend Ron was the chemical geek. Ron had a chemistry set at an early age and would try to come up with something. He made his own sparklers at the 4th of July. He made his own smoke/stink bombs that really smelled! Ron was the quite one, and I was the somewhat rowdy one. Ron was about 5'-8" tall and on the skinny side. Neither of us were bad kids and we didn't get into a lot of trouble. Mainly because my Mother was a Jr. High school teacher. She kind of ruled us.

Ron's mother had died at an early age. His Dad traveled a lot with his job at Ford and sometimes gone of over a week at a time. After his Mom died, Ron spent a lot of time at our house. My parents didn't mind because he was so quite that sometimes you weren't sure he was even around. When we were Freshmen in High School, his Dad married Samantha. This gave Ron a Mother and his Dad piece of mind. It kind of relieved my parents as well from having to take care of another child.

Samantha had been a waitress at a truck stop about 20 minute drive from our small town. She had died blonde big hair, huge 44D breasts and had never been married. We always thought that she severed more than coffee to the truckers. She had that road hard look about her. Even though she was in her early 40's, she kinda looked like she was 50. But, she satisfied his Dad and she got a beautiful home to call her own. The trouble was, when his Dad was home she was the perfect Mother. When he was gone, she could have cared less about Ron and even was always annoyed when I was around.

When his Dad was gone, Ron was her servant. He cooked the meals, kept the house cleaned and was always getting her beer for her. Still, it was better than having no one and kept his Dad from worrying. So it was no surprise when Ron called me one day. It was early in our Summer Vacation between our Sophomore and Junior years in High School. Ron was not one to ask for a lot of favors. He was quite and would give you his last dollar even if he needed it. So when he called me and asked me to come over, I said I would be right over. I hopped in my car and 10 minutes later I was pulling into their driveway.

I knocked on their front door and Samantha answered it. She about as happy to see me as she would a Jehovah Witness. She called for Ron and he came out of his room. We walked back to his room and he was as excited as I had ever seen him.

Ron closed his bedroom door. "I found it!" He said.

"Found what?" I asked.

"I found the answers to our problems." He answered.

"We have problems?" I was confused.

"I'll say! I found it!" I had never seen this excited!

"Okay, I'll bite. What are our problems?" I had to know.

"Girls! My friend!" His eyes were as big as saucers.

"You invented a girl?"

"No, but I invented a way to get them."

He produced a packet that resembled a packet of headache powder.

"Headache powder? That's the answer?"

"No! That's just what I wrapped my Pixie Dust into."

"Your Pixie Dust?" I was even more confused now.

"That's what I call it. It's made up of several chemicals." He answered.

Ron proceeded to tell me what was in it. Most of the stuff I had never heard of. About the only chemical I knew was caffeine. He said that was to get it into the blood stream fast. The other chemicals were later part of the drug GHB, the Date Rape drug, and even had some LSD in it. There was one other ingredient in it I recognized. Powder Sugar for some sweetness. I didn't want to know where he got the stuff, so I didn't even ask.

He said that it was a Psycho-tropic drug that once into the blood stream had an effect on the brain similar to someone who was hypnotized. He said that it couldn't make you Eric Clapton if you didn't know how to play guitar, or really anything you didn't want to do. But that it released any inhibition that you might have. You couldn't give it to a young girl and tell her to give you a blow job, because she wouldn't know what that was. He said the effects only lasted a few minutes, but that it kind of reprogrammed the brain. He also explained that the "victim" could either be brought out of it with a loud noise like a loud clap of the hands or just let them come out of it slowly.

I had to know one question. "How do you know it works?"

"I tested it!" He held the little packets like they were the holy grail!

"Just how did you test it?"

"I recorded my voice, then took the dust. When I woke up, I did what I had told myself to do!"

"You tested this on yourself? Are you nuts?" I asked. "How do you know you just did it because you wanted to do it?

"I told myself that every time Samantha asked for a beer, I would pee in the kitchen sink. Now that's something that I would NEVER do!" He was absolutely giddy. I mean NEVER! Yet here I was peeing in the kitchen sink!"

"Ron you are whacked!" I was rubbing my face. "IF this works, we would need to test it on someone other than us."

We looked at each other and at the same time, "Samantha!"

He opened the door and looked at me. "Follow me!"

We went into the kitchen. Samantha was sitting in the den watching afternoon TV soap operas. Soon she called Ron to get her a beer. Ron answered back, right away. He opened a beer can and poured his Pixie Dust into a glass then the beer over that. He walked into the Den and handed her the glass with the solution in it. We sat down to watch TV with her. It didn't take long, about 10 minutes. Samantha's eyes glassed over. Ron turned the TV off.

"What should we ask for?"

A wicked smile game across my face. Ron noticed it too. "You think?"

"She's your Step Mother it's up to you."

"Samantha. When you wake up, you will remove your blouse and your bra and give us both blow jobs. When you are done you will get up and go in to the bathroom and rinse your mouth. When you come out of the bathroom, you will not remember anything that happened."

Slowly the glassy look in her eyes wore off and we were sitting on the couch. Ron had turned the TV back on. She got up and removed her blouse and then her bra. Her massive 44D's bounded into view. She instructed us both to undue out pants. She started with Ron first. She sucked him until he blew his load into her mouth. Then she turned her attention on me. I couldn't hold it better than Ron did and soon I blew my load into her mouth. She got up and put her bra and top back in and headed for the bathroom. Ron and I quickly pulled out pants up and headed back to his room, taking the glass of remaining beer with him.

I turned to Ron as soon as we got back to his room. "Ron, buddy! This is the greatest discovery of the 20th Century!"

"Sh, sh, you don't want her to hear us," Ron handed me about a dozen of the little packets "you better go before she get PO'ed at us." He said to me.

"Yea, yea, Ron you are a genius! We shook hands. "I'll call you later."

I walked out of his room and said goodbye to Samantha. She just mumbled something and I was out and on my way back home. As I was driving home, I patted my pocket with the little packets of joy.

No sooner did I get into the house than my bratty sister ordered me to move my car so she could get out. Diane was 3 years older than me and was home from college for the Summer. She looked like Sally Fields, "Gidget" and "The Flying Nun" fame. She hated having me around. She always ran with the "in" crowd. I was the nerdy younger brother. She got A's all throughout school, I got C's. (In later years, I'd be the one to excel, but that wasn't until I hit college.) She just gave me a disgusted look. Her boyfriend, who went to another college wouldn't be home for another 2 weeks. She was 5'- 6" tall with should length brown hair. She weighed probably around 125 pounds. I hate to say this about her highness, but she was a looker!

I went back out and pulled my car into another space so she could get out. She just flipped me off and tore down the street. A wicked little smile came across my face. The bitch better start being nice to me, or else I'll make her be nice! Mom was teaching summer School for the next 2 months and wouldn't get home until 2:00. Dad worked at one of the factories and he didn't get home until 4:00. 2-3 times a week he had meetings to go to. He was a big union man, a Mason and he served on a few boards in town. My Mom was the one you had to keep on the good side of. Being a teacher, she knew when you acted up in school before she got home.

1:30 and Mom wouldn't be home for at least another 30 minutes. I changed into my swimming trunks and headed out to the pool. I always thought my parents thought that my sister might turn into an Olympic swimmer. So they had an in ground pool installed. I spent more time in it growing up than she did. When I turned 14, my friends suddenly would only come over to swim if my sister were going to lay out and tan. She had a pink with white polka dot bikini, (no kidding!). This was the 70's and it wasn't a skimpy thing, but small enough. I loved to swim. I lived in it. If I didn't have to work during the day, I was in the pool.

About 2:30, my Mom came out the door from our screened in back porch. She had ice tea in one hand and a plate with a sandwich in the other. I was floating on one of inflatable things you could lay down on. I had a hard on thinking about what had happened over at Ron's house. As soon as I heard the door, I rolled off and into the water. No sense in having to explain to your Mom about why you have a hard on.

I came up to the side of the pool in the deep end.

"How was school?" I asked her.

"I'm teaching French. I have to admit I am a little rusty." She sat down in one of the chairs and put her sandwich on the table.

"I'm sure you will do okay. It's only for a couple of months." She looked exasperated.

"I wish I didn't have to do it, but everyone has a take a turn sometime. Do you go to work today?" She asked.

"I have today off, but I have to work tomorrow night, then Thursday night, stock day." I told her.

"Sometimes I can't keep up with your schedule. Or your Father's or your Sister's."

I worked at a grocery store. I stocked the shelves and did bagging. Occasionally I worked in the produce department and frozen foods. The produce department was the best. You could snack on fruit, IF the management didn't catch you. Sometimes you would get strawberries as big as your fist. Most people don't like them that big, so the produce manager would save them for me and let me eat them. Occasionally I would sneak back there and eat a banana.

"It's impossible to keep up with Diane's schedule. She needs a full time secretary!" We both laughed. "Are you sure Mom, I'm not adopted?"

"I have the scare to prove it sweetie."

"Let me have my little fantasy okay? One of us has to be!"

"Stop that! Neither of you are adopted. I just don't how you two turned out so different!"

She finished her tea. Do you want me to make you anything?"

Suddenly I discovered I was starving. "I'll get out in a while and then come in and get something."

"Okay sweetie. Don't turn into a prune."

"I won't." Mom got up and headed back into the house.

I was still rock hard. So I went to a shallower end of the pool and leaned up against the wall. I pulled down my trunks in the front and proceeded to jerk off, thinking about Samantha's giant breasts again. It look a little longer this time, but still, I shoot my load into the water of the pool. I was glad the filter would get rid of it. I tucked my manhood back into my trunks and swam over to the ladder. I got out and squatted wringing out the water from my trunks. I walked into the back porch and my Mom yelled after me, "wrap a towel around you, I don't want you getting water all though the house." I replied back that I would.

My Mom was in her late 40's and my Dad early 50's. They had us late in life as my Mom had problems with pregnancy. It was the typical family, but that both parents worked. My sister came back from wherever she had been in a generally pissed off mood. Nothing unusual there. Sometimes I think she stayed pissed off. Over what, who knows. The parents gave her everything. She had her own phone in her room, a car, so many clothes that she could never wear them all. She even had her own bathroom with a stand up shower.

All I ever got were jeans, shirts and underwear. If I wanted any kind of sneakers I had to buy them myself out of my earnings. But I still couldn't complain. My parents didn't want to know my every waking second like they did her. I guess it was because I was a boy. I had to use the bathroom in the hall.

I got my head out of the fridge long enough to say hi to her. She just grunted as she walked by. I got some left over meatloaf from last night and made a cold meat loaf sandwich and a glass of milk. I sat down at the kitchen table and my Sister came back out to the kitchen and sat down opposite me.

"I supposed you told Mom that I flipped you off!" she said disgustingly.

"I didn't say anything."

"You are such a turd!" She blurted out.

Fortunately Mom was walking into the kitchen at that time and she was right behind her. "Young lady, you watch you language!" She scolded her.

I let out a little snicker.

Diane just glared at me, and got up and tore out of the room.

What was her problem anyway? She had always been a brat, but this this bitch routine was carrying it a bit too far. I had a way to solve that and mellow her out!

Diane gave me the cold shoulder during dinner. Dad had a late meeting, so he was wasn't going to be home until almost 10:00. After helping my Mom with the dishes, I called Ron. He told me that he had given his Step Mother another "dose" and this time he told her that from now on she would treat him like a Mother. That she would be nice to him all the time and no more evil step mother routine. Good for him. I didn't ask what else he might has "implanted" in her.

My Mom was out of the house by 7:00 for Summer School. Her sessions ran from 8:00-10:00 and from 10:00-Noon. She stayed over to grade papers and prepare lessons for tomorrow. I got up around 9:00 and went out the kitchen. Her all mighty was still sleeping, which was alright with me. I poured myself a bowl of cereal and was getting the milk out of the fridge when she came in.

She sneered at me and snorted. "Don't you use up all the milk. I'll kick you in the balls if you do!"

I stood 6 inches taller than she did, but she meant it too. And somehow would make it my fault that she did as well! "I am not going to drink up all the milk. Why are you being such a bitch? I mean, more so than usual?"

"You wouldn't understand! Shut up, I have to go pee!"

As her ladyship left the kitchen, I saw my chance. I had slipped a packed of Ron's little Pixie Dust into the little pocket of my trunks. I took it out and poured it in a glass then poured milk over it. I stirred it with my spoon.

She sat down and gulped down the milk in the glass. She turned to me. "What are you looking at you little piss ant!"

"Not a thing sis."

"Good, then eat your cereal and don't look at meeee."

She started slurring her words. It was faster time than Samantha. My sister's eyes glassed over. Judging how long it lasted on Samantha I had to act fast. My sister was dressed in her usual sleeping wear. A t-shirt and lace panties. I told her to lift her t-shirt so I could see her breasts. My sister had very nice breasts. They looked like a cantaloupe split in half and placed on her chest. They were firm and big and round I later found out that she was a 36C cup. With brown color the size of a quarter and small but firm nipples. I told her to take one hand and put it between legs and start to play with herself. She did this.

Okay, now the big stuff. I told her that from now on, she would treat me nice. In fact, I wanted a hand job in the pool this afternoon before Mom got home and every afternoon. The only time she didn't do this was when the parents were home or if she was with her boyfriend. I also wanted her to play with herself at the kitchen table for breakfast, it is only the 2 of us. Last, I told her that I wanted blow jobs from her or teach me how to screw a woman in the mornings. She was moaning loudly by now from paying with herself. She was really going at it by now. Ron had said that a loud noise could bring them out of it, or just let the drug run it course. She had one hand tweaking her nipple and one hand buried in her crotch. I decided to let the drug run it's course. This gave me an incredible hard on! To the point it was uncomfortable in my trunks. Finally she was coming out of it and was becoming aware of her situation.

She quickly pulled down her t-shirt and her hand was wet with her own juices. Her breathing was rapid and she seemed she couldn't get enough air. Then she realized that I was watching her fuck herself at the kitchen table. She looked a little confused.

"I, I don't know why I did that." Her face was flushed.

"Do you feel better, Sis?" I asked.

"God do I ever! But what about you?" She reached over and grabbed my crotch. "You're as hard as a rock."

She had me move my chair around and pull my trunks down. My sister got between my legs and proceeded to suck me off! She massaged my balls al the time taking my shaft in her mouth until it disappeared! My shaft isn't that long. Maybe 6 ½-7 inches, but I am big around. However, it's a good 2" in diameter. (Later she would call it my "Summer Sausage", like the stuff you get in those cheese gift baskets at Christmas.) She was rough with my balls, kneading them and twisting them, but it felt great. After a few minutes, I couldn't hold back, I shot my load right into her mouth. She swallowed it all and continued to suck on me as I was starting to go soft. She pulled her mouth away with a "pop"!

"How did that feel?" She asked.

"It felt great! Where did you learn to do that?"

"Wait until you get to college. You will learn lots of things.!" She answered. "I'm going to go get cleaned up." With that she got up and walked out of the kitchen.

I pulled my trunks up and placed the dishes in the sink. I went into the living room to watch some TV. A little while later she came in and sat beside me. She had on her polka dot bikini. She actually patted the inside of my leg and sat close. She started rubbing high up on my thigh and eventually ended up rubbing the front of my crotch. I told her not to start anything she couldn't stop. Pretty soon she took my cock out of my trunks and was rubbing it to get it hard. It didn't take long. She laid down on the floor and removed her bikini. My Sister wasn't shaved, but she had her bush closely trimmed. This was the first time I had actually seen a real live pussy. Outside of my Dad's Playboys.

She instructed me all the way. I got between her legs and she had me slowly work myself into her. Man did this feel great! I wanted to pump like crazy, but she had me slow down and enjoy the sensation. Her pussy was tight on my shaft, but she was already wet, and getting wetter. As I thrust myself into her, she locked her legs around my back. My sister was enjoying this as much as I was! I was actually growing bigger! She said I couldn't cum inside her that I had to pull out. So as I was just about to shoot my load I pulled out and jerked myself all over her stomach. I couldn't believe that I had that much in me. My sister scooped it up with her fingers and then sucked them!