Summer of Amy's Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaymal
Jaymal
1,497 Followers

Melanie Gosling chose a beach novel and a cocktail from the nearby bar over more active pursuits. She gave occasional encouraging waves from the sand. The friendship between Ali and her daughter she seemed to encourage along with her husband; perhaps they saw Ali as a fellow-boffin, despite her skimpy choice of beach outfits, capable of steering Amy clear of fleshly distractions. Certainly Ali spent less time cruising for male company than she had expected; hanging out with the Goslings seemed a perfectly acceptable way to spend her time. Most of her conversation was with them, or the other younger marrieds at the Grecian Sands. She accompanied Amy to the Mambo Bar at night on insistence that the sixteen-year-old return by eleven; somehow Ali had no problem with keeping early hours.

That third morning she saw David departing the hotel at a light jog and ran to catch up. Four days had passed since her own most recent run and she wanted to keep her regime on track. It made sense to team up with an available partner, right?

"Hey, Mr Gosling, wait for me!" She sped up to him in her little satin shorts and white running vest. "Want some company?"

"Ali! That'd be great." They established a steady trot towards the beach and he added, "Less of the 'Mr Gosling', or I will start feeling old. It's David."

"I'll see if you can keep up with me first," she laughed. "If I leave you wheezing and clutching your chest, I'll stick with 'Mister'."

"Okay, it's like that, is it? Maybe I'll leave you standing, little girl!"

"What, you want a competition, David?''

"I want a running partner, so just hush up or I'll..."

"Or you'll what, old guy?"

"Or I'll... Look, just hush up and run!"

It was seemingly instant, now they had no other company. A rapport, a cheeky edgy banter which they had never before indulged. The steady pounding of their feet on the sand, their fleet momentum into the balmy morning breeze, the uniting power of their joint physical exertion - it all released them from inhibition. As though something held back through Amy's presence and that of Melanie had been enjoyably set loose. Some degree of friendship between a forty-year-old man and a girl not quite out of her teens. It was fun and freeing. Hell, it was sexy. They matched each other in pace and kept volleying each other the whole two miles down the coast and back, like a verbal form of yesterday's tennis.

"So what's with the restaurant? You reinventing yourself?" That was what Amy had suggested Ali was doing.

"Why would I need to re-invent this?" he gasped in mock-offence, indicating his whole self. "What are you trying to say?"

"Nothing! Nothing... You're an Adonis."

"Thanks, I'm glad you can see that. As for the restaurant, I just like to cook more than I like pushing paper. And I'm better at it. Plus I've loved Cajun cuisine ever since I holidayed in New Orleans in my student days."

"So what would you cook for me? To prove how good you are?"

"I'd show you what to do with a tomato, three wizened mushrooms and some processed cheese, since they'll probably be the sole edible contents of your student fridge these next few years."

"What do you take me for? I..." But David had seen the hotel ahead and upped a gear, pulling away from her. She put her final reserves into catching him up and together they slowed to a panting stop, opposite the Grecian Sands.

"Wow," she said, rising hot-faced from her recuperative crouch. "Who'd have thought an old guy would have so much stamina?" She was staring straight at him as he said it and hadn't even tried to stop herself when she saw the imminent double entendre. She kept looking, faking a boldness she didn't feel at her own sudden flash of daring.

"I could show you stamina," he said, matching her daring and raising it. The suggestive exchange hung in the air between them and they stared in silent acknowledgement of mutual attraction. The moment seemed endless and utterly intoxicating to Ali. Like nothing else mattered in the world, just this heart-thumping shared excitement. Then David's eyes flicked away, breaking the moment along with his gaze.

"Breakfast. Better get back."

"Yeah... Yeah, get showered. Changed."

Amy and Melanie and all of reality seemed to come rushing back. Ali's face burned again, with embarrassment this time, but David reassured her with a smile as they returned to the hotel. "You're a good runner."

"You too."

"We should do that again."

"Yeah. Yeah, that'd be good."

Ali carried the moment with her all the way up to her room. She could see the charged expression on David's face as she stripped, and she carried it with her into the shower. He was there next to her, divested of his own running gear, as she lathered herself. I could show you stamina... God, she wished he would. The thought she had refused to let form from the first time she met him finally crystallised as she soaped her pussy. She allowed herself to go with it for just a moment, before conscience kicked in.

Amy met her when she went down for breakfast, making her cheeks prickle a little. "You and dad have a good run? Did you kick his ass?" Ali's younger friend asked cheekily, as they filled their trays from the buffet.

"Yes, it was good. And no, no I didn't. He's quite an athlete."

"I know he is, but you can take him no problem. You going out every morning?"

"I... don't know. Depends on the night before."

"You should. He needs a partner. He can't convince mum to go. Hey, I was talking to Brian, you know, one of the two Scottish guys on our floor... There's a volleyball game every day down the beach from where we went surfing. Want to check it out? Try and get to play? You'd be so good."

Ali agreed. She agreed because hanging out with Amy meant hanging out with David - no point in lying to herself any more. Not that it was terribly wicked. She liked the sophistication of company with an attractive, interesting older man and Amy would be there to prevent any real danger. God, there was danger, wasn't there? How fun to hang out with that for a while.

"Hey," she said ultra-casually, showing up beside the danger's source at the smoked fish. Melanie was a few places down the table, pouring herself some juice. "So how's Olympic Dave? Any cramps setting in?"

"You never let up," he grinned without looking. "I'm just fine thanks."

"You joining me and Amy for beach volleyball today?"

A slight pause. "I think I might leave that to you youngsters."

"Youngsters?" What was this? "You need to show the twenty-year-olds how it's done!"

"You and Amy don't want me cramping your style." He still wasn't looking at her. "There's a street market Melanie wants to visit... I said I'd go along with her."

"You're going shopping? Maybe you are turning middle-aged!"

"Yes, Ali, maybe I am. And I'm going shopping." Voice firm, as though he were making a point. "You girls enjoy yourselves."

Ali felt a little ashamed of her bitchy jibe, but more disappointed and hurt and pissed off. Made to feel like a little girl again. I thought we were friends, she wanted to say, but it sounded in her head as silly as she felt. Of course he wanted to go spend time with his wife. Of course he wanted to smooth over the unguarded moment of earlier. But he didn't have to make it look so easily done. David spent that morning with Melanie by the pool and was frustratingly restrained in what few interactions he had with Ali. Not that he was going to be overly pally with his other half there.

Ali came down for the volleyball in her white swimsuit, the tight one which clung fast to her curves and dived daringly front and back. It was perfectly aerodynamic for the game, which was of course why she wore it. She wrapped a little towelled robe over it, which she let fall open as she and Amy waved goodbye to Amy's dad. "It won't be as much fun without you," she told David, chewing on the corner of her mouth, and she knew she was flaunting herself deliberately before him for the first time. Payback for his refusal to come.

"Of course it won't. You have a good time," was all he said, but his eyes strayed over her noticeably before he turned away and she felt gratified. Gratified and guilty.

Volleyball was fun. She and Amy got drawn into the game by some admiring boys who she went on to outplay, eliciting their appreciative shouts and a few jealous pouts from some of the other girls. But however much she relished the sport, the whole thing was lacking. Amy was sweet, but ultimately Ali was hanging around with a girl two years her junior. There was no shortage of male attention as she jumped and dived, the swimsuit stretching tight across her lightly-jogging breasts and straining ass. But it wasn't attention from the source she craved.

That night it was dinner with the Goslings again, but David hardly threw a glance her way. There was little talk at all in fact, aside from Amy's enthusiastic prattle about the afternoon's sport. Ali found herself in Amy's company once more that evening - they went out to Ayia Napa's renowned Club Kool - and wondered if this would be her fate for the rest of the holiday. Chaperone to a girl awaiting her GCSE results.

"Mum and dad have been arguing, I know it," the girl said, apropos of nothing, as they made their way to the venue. She sounded something less than her usual cheery self.

"They have?" Ali could not help but be interested.

"Yeah... It's nothing serious. She just gets a bit annoyed at him sometimes. Thinks he's trying to relive his teenage years or something."

Ali felt a sudden rush of anger on David's behalf. She liked Melanie okay, she supposed, but why was the woman giving David grief? Couldn't she appreciate a husband who didn't just let himself fall into a 'dad' routine, getting old before his time? So what if he did want to go windsurfing, not just sit on the beach? He got along well with his own daughter and made time for her friend - was that such a big problem?

She couldn't quite shake her sulk all night. They danced till she saw Amy packed off to the hotel around ten with some friends - "We're going to the Museum tomorrow early, want to come? They've got ancient sarcophagus and everything" - then stuck around for more cocktails and flirtation with some of the guys who'd been hitting on her. But she just couldn't get enthused. Around one she tramped back to the Grecian Sands with a drink-muddled head and a mood of disenchantment regarding her holiday.

Next morning she was too tired to contemplate either running - bad idea anyway if David was going to turn cool on her - or a cultural excursion with the entire family Gosling. She did not even put in a breakfast appearance. Ten o'clock found her nursing away her mild hangover on an inflatable in the shallow end of the hotel pool, a sun-hat cast over her face. Best to have time out from Amy and family, she was thinking vaguely. Maybe try to ease herself gradually out of their...

"Hey."

The familiar voice startled her, along with the warmth conveyed by its single-syllable greeting. She peered from beneath the hat to see David ambling along the side of the pool in shorts and flip-flops. "Missed you this morning on the beach."

Delight bubbled up from within her, but she tried to look scolding, and to hold back the beam that threatened to spread all over her face. She felt intensely glad that she was wearing the red bikini again. "Thought you'd shrugged me off. Didn't want to hang out with a 'youngster' any more."

David slipped off his footwear and climbed down to sit on the pool's edge, feet dangling in the water. "Well in the absence of anyone more serious and mature, I thought I'd come over and say hello."

"Thanks for condescending." Ali could not restrain her grin any longer. She rolled off the inflatable with a soft splash and breast-stroked her way over to him. "I thought you were going to see dead people."

"Not really my bag," David told her laconically. "Amy went with her mum. She's planning on taking History next year and Melanie tries to encourage her. Apparently - and I quote - 'she should spend time with at least one adult on this holiday'". His smile was a touch wry.

Ali rested her elbows on the poolside next to him. "So you're a fun dad and you had the balls to start your own business. I think that's very adult."

"Well, Ali, I'm glad someone does." He smiled at her in gratitude.

"So are we friends then?" She felt her heart jump a little as she said it.

"Of course we are." He slipped his lean, hard body down into the water beside her and she tremored at his proximity. "Why wouldn't we be? You're all grown up and I'm still a teenager, I'm told, so it works perfectly."

"Well in that case I might come running with you again."

"I wish you would. I missed the competition."

"What, were you slacking?" she smirked. "You bad boy. I'll bet you hardly broke a sweat." She felt giddy at their re-established intimacy.

"It wasn't the same without your ass to whip." He was grinning back at her, his former reticence shaken off.

"You did not whip my ass..."

"I totally did, so suck it up. Bet I could beat you at swimming as well."

"How much? You're looking at first place, front crawl, West London Inter-Schools' Swimming Championship."

"Ohhh, schoolgirl superstar, got me scared. Front crawl it is - far end, loser buys lunch."

"You're on, old guy. Ready?"

"Gosh, they're back..." He looked over her shoulder and she stalled, following his gaze. "See you!" While she was still distracted, he dived.

"Cheat!" she cried out in exasperated laughter, before launching herself after him. She swam furiously in his churning wake, managing to stay with him, but unable to close the gap. The deep end of the pool was free of other swimmers and in the heat of the contest she was seized with reckless mischief. As David closed on the poolside she leaped and grabbed, taking hold of his shorts with one hand. He floundered mid-stroke, as the garment was dragged some way free of his muscled buttocks, and he thrashed around to stop her. Suddenly they were grappling in the foaming water, laughing as their bodies slid together.

"You bad little... little... girl," he spluttered, gripping her upper arms as she struggled wildly to get free. "What if I did that to you?"

"Maybe I'd like it." She'd meant the words as a gleeful piece of cod-flirtation, but it came out breathy and serious, the very opposite of her intention. His face changed utterly at her words, to what it had been on their run, only darker. Her stomach tightened and her pussy squirmed, as the whole dynamic between them resolved into something scary and primal. As they bobbed together in the water, her toes just brushing the pool bottom, his hands slithered all the way down her back, diving under her bikini bottoms to clutch her naked ass and pull her to him. "Ohhhh God..." She could feel his chest heaving against her and the surge within his shorts of his rapidly erecting cock.

"I want you..." He breathed it so quietly she could hardly be sure he'd said it. Her doubt must have registered on her face, because he pulled her tighter to himself and spoke softly and fiercely in her ear. "God help me, Ali, I want to ram my cock deep inside you and fuck you hard." It was not so much a pornographic come-on, more a desperate guilty confession of something he could no longer hold in. "Do you want that too? Do you, Ali?"

She could hardly speak. This strong beautiful man was pressed to her, whispering obscenity, all his geniality transformed into burning needy lust. In the background somewhere there were other voices, there was other noise. "People will see..." She didn't imagine he was going to do what he wanted right there, but he seemed to take her words that way.

"Come with me now. We'll go to your room." His voice was firm, decided, persuading.

She opened her mouth, not sure what might come out. Then his eyes flicked to over her shoulder. "Shit..."

He let her go and she looked around, saw the Richardsons approaching - the thirty-something couple with the two little girls who Ali and the Goslings had got to know. Ali waved automatically as she and David were spotted, trying to transcend her rush of guilt. "Better get out," David told her. "Go talk to them. I'll join you in a moment." She looked at him inquiringly. "I can't. Yet." When she saw him nodding downwards and took his meaning she almost burst out in frightened laughter.

Ali swam back down the pool to meet the family, still fuzzy from the intensity of what had just passed. The Richardsons greeted her as she picked up her sarong from a sun-lounger and wrapped the garment around her waist. There was no awkwardness, thankfully, to suggest that the couple had spotted anything untoward. Keeley and Gracie, their girls, were dancing around Ali, tugging at her and pleading that she come play with them in the pool. Moments later she could hear David talking to the girls' father, his sub-aquatic excitement either under control or concealed beneath his long shoulder-draped towel. The whole encounter she experienced through a kind of delirium.

Then she heard David's voice. "I'm going for that run now, Ali. You joining me?"

Blood pounded in her temples. She could feel her nipples bristling against her bikini top at the significance of her response. Say yes and there'd be no going back. The girls had a hand each and were trying to propel her poolwards.

"Let Ali go," their mother was saying. "I'm sure she'll play with you later." David stood waiting. The moment extended to breaking point...

"Keeley, Gracie, we'll go swimming this afternoon, I promise. See you later, guys. David, wait up."

Oh my God. Oh my God. Adrenalin pumped through her as she walked. As they both walked, not looking at each other, not speaking a word - through the hotel bar to reception. David asking for his room key first, before it was her turn. We're not together. We're going to out separate rooms. We're not about to fuck each other's brains out.

"Room 77, please." Key in hand, walking to the elevator to join David. Pretending now they'd just met there by accident. That they'd be sharing a ride upstairs. That he wouldn't be sticking his hard adulterous dick inside her the first chance he got. Christ, she was minutes from having David's cock pumping in and out of her cunt... What the fuck were they doing? What if they got caught, if someone they knew saw them and realised? God, then it might never happen! Scared and trembling and so very, very wet. Doors sliding open to reveal an empty space. Passing inside, him pressing for her floor and letting the doors shut them in, seal them off from all else in the world...

David seized her, pushing her hard against the wall, his mouth sealing to hers. His towel had fallen away and as his tongue thrust into her mouth, she felt that other would-be intruder growing rapidly against her stomach. She knew this was insane, but clutched in return even so, pressed herself to him, loving the feeling of his chest crushed to her slim torso, his hands on her naked back. His lips broke from her mouth, kissing her cheek, her ear, her neck - oh God - adhering to that tender expanse and undulating, as his hand tore down her bikini strap to expose her breast. He cupped and groped her freely, as his mouth continued to molest her neck.

"David... God... Someone could come in..."

He reached across and slammed his palm against the emergency button, so that they juddered to a stop mid-floors. Ali gasped at the sudden realisation - she was going to get fucked right there in the elevator.

David's look was wild, far beyond urgent. He scrabbled at the clip on her bikini top and ripped the garment away completely, surveying her curving, near-naked body like a schoolboy, hands roving, caressing and squeezing. Her sarong had already fallen around her ankles, joining David's towel. He fell to his knees, fingers curling around the scrap of red which still clung reluctantly about her loins. Then he tore it all the way down to her ankles, helping her feet negotiate their way clear.

Jaymal
Jaymal
1,497 Followers