Summer of Awakenings

Story Info
Young Korean woman experiences love for the first time.
2k words
4.21
64.6k
5
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pensri
Pensri
12 Followers

Young Korean Woman named Sun Suk Experiences Love and Sex for the First Time (written base on a friend's actual first time with a little bit of my personality and fantasy thrown in).

Every summer since coming to America at age 3, I have return to my native country of South Korea. I usually spend about a month catching up with my relatives and friends before return to the good old USA. Returning home after vacation can be both positive and negative. Sometimes vacation so great, you never want it to end. Usually though it still nice to get back home and back in swing of things (reality). The summer of my 18th birthday, my life change completely.

My name is Sun Suk, and graduating from high school might not sound like a huge deal to you, but for me it was everything. When my mother was young in Korea, she was unable to finish school as she had to work to help her family get by. She ended up working in tourist bar near one of the U.S. Air Force bases where she met my father. My father, I am told, was an American pilot. He left my mother and Korea shortly before I was born. I always thought that was his loss not staying to meet me.

When I was 3, my uncle sponsor my mother and me to allow us to come to America to live with him and his wife. From very first day of kindergarten, my mother made school my priority in life. She tell me if I ever want to get anywhere in life, school is the place to start.

During each school year, my nights after school were spent studying. Only chance I really had to spend with other kids was during school recess. Saturdays, if I was all caught up with my homework, I would spend with my mother. Since we were rather poor, we usually just spend day cleaning or talking. On Sundays, my mother volunteered most of her time with the church. After morning service, I was usually allowed to spend the rest of day with my aunt and uncle. Since my uncle was a huge sports fan, I became one as well (especially football).

When I was 15, the summer between my freshman and sophomore year of high school, my grandfather died. My mother return to Korea to help my grandmother take care of the family clothing store. My mother insisted I finish school in the states, so I spend rest of high school living with my aunt and uncle. They were a little less strict than my Mother, so I was able to get little more involved in school activities. I began play volleyball and made the varsity team. The captain of the team’s name was Brenda. I am not sure why, but we quickly became friends.

We were like complete opposites. Brenda was a senior, 5’10 with beautiful long blonde hair, green eyes, and a body that make any girl envious (36C-24-36). I was sophomore and barely 5’ in my shoes with short, dark hair, brown eyes, and barely an “A” cup breasts. The only thing we had in common was volleyball. I was the team’s best setter, and she was best hitter/spiker. Brenda was always dating some great looking guy who would take her to the school dances. She always talk me into go to dance with them. I loved going to the dances, as a few guys would always ask me to dance. To be honest, I think Brenda talk them into ask me so she could sneak off and make out with her date.

When Brenda graduate that year and go off to college, I thought my life was ruined. She only went down the hill to USC, but it might has well have been another country. I continued playing volleyball over next two years, but faded slightly from other school activities. The family clothing store in Korea was doing great, and my mother ask me what college I want to attend as she now had the money. All I could think of was USC. Brenda and I had kept in touch with emails and every once in awhile she even stop by to visit. My good grades, good SAT score, and the fact that I was California resident quickly got me accepted to USC.

After I graduate from high school, Brenda invite me down to campus to look around. It was great hanging out with her again. Brenda was dating a football player named Brad. He was beautiful as she was; he had blonde hair, blue eyes, over 6’ tall and was very muscular. Just see them kiss made me wet between my legs as I imagined it was me he was kissing. Brenda show me around campus and asked if I wanted to room with her when we started up in the fall. I quickly agreed, and she gave me a key to her room. We then parted ways for the summer.

My trip to Korea that summer was great. With family business prospering, my mother had bought beautiful new home with air conditioning and all the modern conveniences I was used to back in the states. All my family and friends were so proud of me for graduate high school in America. It was a great vacation.

I even spend a week with a girlfriend of mine named Kwang Hi, who live down by Osan Air Base in a town called Songtan. She work as dancer in one of the tourist bars, and was dating a guy named Steve who was officer from the base. One night I got a little drunk in the bar Kwang Hi work in and dance on the stage myself in one of her sexy little outfits. It was so erotic dance in front of the American GIs. One of Steve’s friends, named Tony, bought me a couple of drinks. When the bar closed, the four of us went back to Kwang Hi’s place.

I had kissed a guy before, but was very naïve when it came to sex. When Steve and Kwang Hi went into the bedroom, Tony and I start to make out on the couch. One of his hands was under my shirt squeeze my breasts while the other rub between my legs. I was so drunk and turned on; I was thinking about letting him take my virginity. Tony was a lot drunker than I was, however, and before we even got our clothes off, he was running into the bathroom to puke. So much for my first sexual experience. I was thinking maybe I would be a virgin for the rest of my life. Little did I know how wrong I was.

A week later, I was back in states packing my stuff for college. I decided to go down to USC a week early and get move in and situated as I hate to wait until the last minute. Brenda had told me she probably wouldn’t get back from vacation until the Friday or Saturday before classes start as she had already pre-registered. The campus was already buzzing when I arrive with some people moving in and others taking classes through the summer session. When I unlocked and open door and step inside, I could not believe my eyes.

Brad was sitting on a chair next to Brenda’s bed. Brenda was naked and was kneel before him sucking his cock. She was so into what she was doing, she not even realize I was stand there until Brad stopped her. “Come over here Sun Suk,” she said. I was so mesmerized by the sight before me, I could barely move. She got up and came over to me. She close the door, took my hand, and led me over to Brad. His cock was beautiful as the rest of his body. Brenda then taught me how to suck a cock. I remember how good it felt as it throb in my mouth. We took turns sucking his lovely dick until he cum all over us. It was an exhilarating experience.

Brad then got up to get a beer from the refrigerator. Brenda and I licked the remainder of his cum from each other. Then she kiss me. It was so soft and erotic, different from any other kiss I experience. The kiss became deeper as we pull off my clothes, forgetting that Brad was even in the room. Brad sat back down in and watch us as he drank his beer. Brenda kiss her way down my body, sucking and gently biting my nipples along the way. When her tongue touch my pussy, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. It was incredible how quickly her tongue move, and very quickly I was cumming for the first time. I had played with myself before, but I never been able to make myself cum.

Afterwards we kiss again and it only felt natural for me to return the favor. I copied what Brenda had done to me and kiss my way down her body. I think from the first time I had seen her body naked in the shower after volleyball practice; I had wanted to touch her breasts. They were so much bigger than mine. I squeezed them and sucked and gently bit her nipples until she was moaning aloud. When she push my head further down, I kissed my way down to her beautiful pussy. Brenda’s pussy was shaved, and as my tongue slipped inside, the taste was wonderful. I again copy her motions from before and even stuck a finger inside to play with her. When she began to cum, her legs wrap around my neck and her hands held my face tightly against her pussy. She nearly smother me, but I almost came again as waves of her orgasm slip through her body.

Brenda then asked Brad to join us in her bedroom. I watch closely as he remove his clothes revealing his hairy body to me. The two of them began to touch and kiss my body. I was so anxious that I nearly came when he finally move on top of me and she rub his dick against my wetness. She then kiss me deeply as he slowly push into me. The intense pleasure that I felt with them completely outweighed the pain as he broke through my hymen and buried his cock inside me. Brenda smile and move back to watch as Brad continue to have his way with me. He teased me at first as he fucked me ever so slowly. My orgasm came very naturally as I wrap my legs around him tightly. When it subsided, his speed steadily increased until his balls smack loudly against my ass. With one final smack, he pulled out and moved up my body spraying my breasts with his hot cum. I took him in my mouth and drank the last few drops.

Brad and Brenda spend most the rest of the week teach me many different positions and ways to enjoy sex. Once she even wear strap-on and fuck me from behind as I suck her boyfriend’s beautiful cock. Brad then left us to go back home to Colorado as he had already finished his degree over the summer session. I joined Brenda on the volleyball squad, and we were #4 in the country that year. Brenda and I were both a little more mature now, and she taught me so many things during my freshman year. She end up graduate a year early and moving on with her life.

I think I will always miss her because, in a way, she was my first love. We still kept in touch through email for awhile after she left California, but you know how that rarely lasts very long. I am glad I was at least able to spend one year of college with Brenda. She help me to come out of my shell for good. I am still little shy, but not nearly as much as that naïve little girl that began playing volleyball with her in high school.

I hope you enjoy. Please feel free to give me honest feedback. Thank you; more parts to follow in future.

Pensri
Pensri
12 Followers