Summer of Awakenings Ch. 03

Story Info
Sun Suk is still learning from her former teacher.
1.5k words
4.36
31.2k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pensri
Pensri
12 Followers

I was living out my long-time fantasy/dream. Michael was driving me back to his place in his BMW to do whatever he wanted to me. I realized my jaw was a little sore from being force-fed my former teacher’s big dick. I actually had an orgasm while he did this to me, without even touching myself. I could still taste remnants of his cum in my mouth (delicious). Why, all of a sudden, was I a little worried? He is so much older than me (36 to my 20). What if I am not experienced enough for him? What if I embarrass myself? What if I am not as good as his ex-wife? Considering how thick Michael’s cock is compared to Brad’s, and the soreness in my jaw, how sore will my body be in the morning? I know all of this may sound a little childish, but that’s sort of how I felt around him.

Michael parked in his garage and led me into his home. It was a large, two-story with a huge living room and fire place. Michael sensed my hesitancy, poured two glasses of wine, and led me to a sunroom in the back of the house. The backyard was large with an eight foot fence for privacy. There was a rather large in-ground swimming pool in the middle, which was surrounded by several deck chairs and some very beautiful landscaping. The sunroom had a table with four chairs on one side and a large Jacuzzi on the other. We sat and sipped our wine and Michael suggested a dip in the Jacuzzi. “That sounds like fun, but I do not have my bikini with me,” I said. Michael smiled and suggested that we wouldn’t need any swimming attire.

For some reason, I was blushing while Michael slowly stripped in front of me. His body was so muscular and beautiful that I could not help but look it over. He began to laugh softly, and I realized I was staring at his cock and was still fully clothed. He then helped me out of my clothing and we stepped down into the Jacuzzi with our glasses of wine. After a couple of glasses of wine, I felt as though I could no longer contain my excitement. It was hard to keep looking him in the eyes as we talked. My eyes kept inevitably dropping down between his legs. Was he getting an erection, or was it simply the water playing tricks on my eyes. My concentration kept shifting from the conversation to thoughts of what the night would bring. Oh my God, how I wanted him so much!

My mind was racing with what to say: How do I tell him how much I want him? Do men like/respect women who tell them these types of things? Should I try coming on to him, and if so, how? All of a sudden, I just blurted out, “Michael, I want you!” Michael smiled, and said, “I know you do Sun Suk, I want you to.” Then he leaned in and kissed me so tenderly. My hands instinctively dropped into the water and encircled his semi-hard cock. We kissed for awhile as Michael’s hands squeezed my breasts. He then leaned down and sucked and gently bit my nipples. He motioned for me to sit on the edge of the Jacuzzi while he moved his head between my legs.

Michael began by gently kissing and ever so lightly licking my thighs and around the edges of my wet pussy. His hands were softly touching/tickling my breasts and stomach area. It was almost like he was teasing me, and I began getting anxious and wetter by the moment. Then he, ever so slowly and gently, ran his tongue from my asshole up the crack of my pussy to my clit. As he licked and sucked my clit, one of his fingers slid deep inside of me. “Oh God yes,” I moaned as my body began to shake. Michael only quickened the pace of his finger fucking me and his excellent tongue-work. I was now almost convulsing as the orgasm quaked through my body. He continued his assault until I finally had to pull away. My clitoris sometimes gets a little too sensitive after I have an orgasm from oral sex.

We finished our wine and went upstairs to shower. I was like a scientist making a new discovery as I soaped up and studied every inch of Michael’s gorgeous body. By the time I was finished, his dick was hard as steel and sticking almost perfectly straight out from his body at a 90 degree angle. We stepped out of the shower, and he began to dry us off. I dropped down to my knees, pulled back the foreskin of his uncircumcised pole, and took him deep into my mouth. Michael stopped me in just a few minutes by taking my hands and pulling me to my feet. He kissed me deeply; his hands sliding down and squeezing my ass while my arms reached around his neck. He lifted me up, just below the curve in my ass cheeks, and sat me on the edge of the sink. The he rubbed the head of his glistening cock against the wetness of my pussy.

The hesitancy I had felt in the car was gone now, my fear completely vanished. When Michael slowly pushed forward, I looked deeply into his eyes and said, “Fuck me!” He smiled and inch by inch he pushed his long cock inside me. At one point, it felt like he hit bottom. I guessed this was about the length Brad’s cock had been. I looked down to see a couple more inches of his cock still waiting to go inside, then back up to see Michael looking into my eyes. My pussy was already stretched wide to accommodate his thick prick, but I nodded as if to say I wanted all of him.

Michael then lifted me up off the sink, and began to fuck me while standing up. This was a new and exciting position for me. I looked into the mirror to see us, and it was incredible how he was lifting me up and down on his long black pole. I remember how even more erotic it was seeing his sexy dark skin against my own light skin. I was so wet and feeling so good, I felt as though I was flying. Suddenly, I could feel my ass smacking lightly against his balls every time he slid me down. My first orgasm was overtaking me and I was moaning loudly. I thought I was going to pass out, but Michael finally stopped and sat me back down on the sink.

My knees were a little wobbly, as Michael turned me around and bent me over the sink so we were both facing the mirror. My face went beet red when he said, “Sun Suk, I cannot believe what a lovely ass you have.” I could see him smiling in the mirror as he touched the head of his cock against my asshole. “Michael no,” I nearly screamed. It scared me a little when he said, “Perhaps another time,” but my fears quickly vanished as he slowly buried his cock back into my pussy. Michael’s hands grabbed my hips as he began to do me again. I was holding onto the sink tightly as my knees were still not very steady. Faster and faster he pounded me, his balls smacking loudly now against the backs of my legs. I was soon screaming in ecstasy as I came again, and still he continued his assault. Then Michael’s arms wrapped completely around my waist tightly as he fucked me harder and harder. It was to the point where it almost hurt, but soon I was cumming uncontrollably. His cock seemed to feel even longer and harder as he began to tense up, and I knew he was about to cum. “Please Michael, I want you in my mouth,” I quickly said. He pulled out and his first couple of spurts splashed against my breasts and my face, before I could quickly turn around, drop to my knees, and take him in my mouth. I greedily swallowed the rest of his tasty cum.

We showered again, and Michael toweled us off before carrying me to his bed. I was already sore, but this time he was so gentle with me. He started out by gently massaging my body with baby oil from my neck down to my toes. I was so wet by the time he was done; I was begging him to fuck me again. I lied on my back as he covered my body with his and began to kiss me. Our tongues were playing together as his dick slipped deep inside me. Slowly this time, Michael made love to me. When my first orgasm quickly turned to my second and third, I remember thinking that deep inside me was exactly where his black cock belonged.

I hope you enjoyed the story. Please vote below and feel free to send me your honest feedback at the link below. Thank you, and also let me know if you are interested in more parts to this story in the future.

Pensri
Pensri
12 Followers