Summer of Discontent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Series 6
Series 6
145 Followers

Samantha walked to the bed, spread her legs a little wider than her shoulders, and bent over, resting he weight on her elbows on the soft mattress. Her ass arched to expose her drooling slit.

"Jeff, I need you badly." She said as she looked over her shoulder.

He approached her from behind. Using the tips of his fingers he guided the head to the soft folds to her opening. Reaching around, Samantha used her left hand to guide him inside. With a single thrust, he easily all the way inside slipped inside, completely filling her dripping channel until he could feel his balls against her clit.

"Yes Jeffrey!" Samantha cried out. The force of his thrust and the shock of being completely filled pushed her body flat onto the bed with a sudden jolt. Her eyes closed tightly in a grimace and her legs trembled as she fought to keep her ass arched.

"Just fuck me hard Jeffrey, it's not going to take much to make me cum." She managed to groan out throatily. Her fingers clutched at the comforter on the bed.

Jeff rocked his hips back and forth, his thighs slapping loudly against her round ass. Both of them moaned and gasped as he fucked her hard. Faster and faster he pumped, his cock made sloshing noises as he pistoned in and out of her frothing hole.

Pure carnal fucking. It was all Samantha wanted at that moment. It was what she needed. She managed to arch her body back up off the mattress. Still bent over the bed, her palms pressed against the mattress as her hips bucked aggressively to meet each of her brother's thrusts. They were fucking with reckless abandon, almost to the point of urgency as they burned for release.

They were both perspiring lightly as the slapping of their bodies grew faster and faster. Samantha's juices were flowing down her thighs and Jeff's balls. Her head arched and bowed in time with each swing of Jeff's hips, accentuating their motions. She could feel her orgasm roiling inside her thighs.

Jeff exhaled a raspy moan as he gave a few final thrusts. His cum gushed out as surge after surge of his thick white sap splashed Samantha's insides. The sensation of his cum streaming inside her jolted Samantha, pushing her over the edge to her own orgasm.

Loudly she cried out as her body writhed and shook on the bed, leaving her spent and contented. Jeff lay down next to her, his body pressed against hers as they languished in the afterglow of their orgasm.

"Is this how we're going to spend the rest of our summer?" Jeff asked.

"I hope so." Samantha responded with a salacious grin. "It's far better than spending it depressed on the couch, isn't it? Though I don't think this is what mom meant when she told me to get you off the couch."

"She'd have a stroke if she caught us. We'll have to be careful. More than we were yesterday." Jeff replied.

"Definitely! But I think this summer has turned for better." Samantha said as she rolled onto her back, rubbing her hands over her bare body.

"That was incredible. Damn, I'm all sweaty." Jeff said.

"If you're good, I'll give you a shower later. You probably haven't had a decent shower since you broke your hands."

"You mean I haven't been good so far? What more do I have to do to get to good?" Jeff joked.

"You got me. A shower a little later it will be." Samantha said as she closed her eyes to drift off to a nap.

Series 6
Series 6
145 Followers