Summer of Discovery Ch. 01

Story Info
Average teen guy and cheerleader begin a path of discovery
2.5k words
4.5
42.1k
37

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DASTONE
DASTONE
512 Followers

Alex Stone couldn't wait to get home. He looked at the clock, just 10 more minutes before that bell would ring and he would finally be free of this accursed hell on earth that was Lakeview High School. He watched as that damned minute hand slowly ticked over, every minute going even slower than the last.

He looked around the classroom wondering if he'd actually miss any of the kids staring expectantly at their watches or talking to their neighbors. He doubted it, not that any of them would miss him either. Scoffing to himself he checked his bag for the fiftieth time and looked back at the clock, running a finger through his shaggy brown hair.

Anyone wanting to describe Alex would say that he was..... average. He stood just under six feet tall, average for his age, just a week over 18. His shoulders were broad but he wasn't overly muscular. Not exactly fat, but definitely not skinny either. Nothing seemed to stand out about him, and he seemed to encourage that. He kept to himself mostly, keeping his head down and avoiding the world.

Alex sighed, looked at the clock again, and swore to himself. Only 2 minutes had passed. He just wanted to leave this damned school and never come back. It was the last day of his junior year and he was looking forward to a summer of peace before having to return. "Peace," He scoffed at the thought as it went through his head. "As if I'll be able to get peace. More like I'll just live in my room ignoring the shouting and jacking off every second I get." His internal voice had a bitter edge to it as he said this, thinking of how his parents seemed to fight every minute they were in the house together, and how his cock seemed to want to grow thick and hard in his jeans every minute it could. He hated how easily he became aroused and that he had to masturbate usually 2 or 3 times a day just to keep it under control.

He shook his head to clear it, trying to push back the mocking voice as it reminded him of how pathetic he was. As he did his bright blue eyes fell on the head cheerleader seated a few rows to his left. Nina Hall was a few months older than him; he knew because the football team had thrown her a huge party for her birthday. She had long brown hair that fell to the middle of her back. That day it was pulled up in a long straight pony tail. Her perfect body was encased in tight white shorts and a pink t-shirt stretched across her large pert breasts. Her lower back was revealed as she bent forward over her desk talking to the girl in front of her. Alex stared at the exposed skin, bronzed by hours spent in the spring sun.

He had just started to turn away when her arm moved and caught his attention. He groaned mentally and stared at her, stared as her bright pink lips closed around the sucker she had pulled from her bag. He watched as she sucked on it, sliding it in and out of her mouth, seemingly in slow motion, as she continued to talk to her friend. Her tongue flashed out to caress it and Alex gulped and forced himself to look away. Suddenly he became aware of the pulsing in his pants and looked down to see that once again his cock was trying to rip through his jeans and pull him towards the object of his lust.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!

The ringing of the bell startled Alex. He had completely forgotten about the clock as he had been staring at Nina and her sucker. Holding his bag across his front he bolted from his seat and out of the room. A quick stop by his locker and then he was rushing to the doors, to his car, to freedom, willing his cock to stop sending throbs of arousal through him. Turning one last corner he broke into a run and

SMACK!

He ran straight into someone who had just closed their locker, someone with long brown hair, white shorts, and a bright pink t-shirt. Refusing to look at her, Alex quickly pulled himself off the floor and then grasped her hands and helped her to her feet. Stooping again he picked up his books and mumbled "Sorry Nina," before turning and hurrying away.

Nina stood there trying to make sense of what had just happened, and trying to decide if she had really felt something long and hard pressing against her hip like she thought she had when Stone had collided with her. She shook her head as Jackie came up to her making sure she was ok, telling herself it must have been his phone.

Alex ran outside, climbed in his car, and drove straight home without running into anything else. His vision swam with images of Nina, her bright lips closing around the sucker, the memory of her hands burned into his fingers. As he entered his bedroom he threw his bag and stack of books next to the closet and slammed the door shut.

He shoved his jeans off and grasped his raging cock in his hand. Alex's member was, again, average. Roughly 5 or 6 inches long at the most, not nearly as long as those he'd seen stretching mouths and pussies in magazines or on the internet. The one thing that was not average about it was the girth of his cock. It completely filled his hand as he grabbed it, his thumb and middle finger barely overlapping where they met. The tip of his cock was swollen and red, pushing forward past the foreskin as he began to pull on it.

The angry head, now turning purple, disappeared into his fist over and over as he stroked harder and harder. In his mind he saw Nina kneeling in front of him, her lips closing over his cock, then she was bent over in front of him screaming as he pulled back hard on her ponytail and filled her tight cunt with his thick spear. Finally she was back in front of him, begging for his load of cream to cover her face.

Alex let out a roar of frustration and desire as his back arched and his shaft swelled in his hand before exploding in a shower of hot white cum. String after string rained down on the hardwood floor as he gasped for breath and collapsed onto his bed.

He had just recovered and started to clean up the globs of cum on his floor when there was a knock at the door. "FUCK," he thought as he quickly pulled his jeans back on and threw the gooey paper towel into the trash can next to his desk. He hurried down the stairs pulled the front door open.

"FUCK," he thought again. Nina Hall stood on his porch, looking at him with a small smile. "Hi. Alex, right?" she said in a friendly voice, looking him in the eyes.

How did she know where I live? Why is she here? Does she want to yell at me for running into her? What if she knows what I was doing? These thoughts flew through his head as he nodded and choked out a greeting, even as he dismissed the last as impossible. "Hi Nina, I'm really sorry for knocking you down earlier. I really had to get home and didn't see you around the corner." His explanation tumbled through his mouth and he put his sweaty palms into his pockets, staring at the porch between them.

"Oh don't worry, I'm just fine!" she said, still smiling. "I actually was wondering if you might have my photography book, I couldn't find it after you ran off." Alex looked at her and shook his head in embarrassment before saying, "Shit, I must have picked it up with mine by mistake. Hold on I'll go get it." A hand on his arm stopped him as he turned. "Do you mind if I come with you?" She said as he turned to look at her. "I want to make sure I didn't drop anything else by mistake."

"Uh, sure," Alex said and turned again to lead the way upstairs to his room. As they entered he went straight to the pile of books scattered on the floor next to his closet. He found her photography book and picked it up.

"Here it is," he started to say as he turned around to hand it to her. She was standing by the door staring at a spot on the floor a few feet from his bed. "Is that what I think it is?" She asked, pausing as she pointed to a drop of thick white cum he had missed in his haste. Alex went white with horror and hurried over scooping it up with his finger. Without looking at her he said, "Fuck, I'm sorry... you weren't supposed to see.... I mean....." He trailed off, standing in front of her, expecting her to move so that he could go wash his finger off. A strange look appeared in her eyes as she blocked him from leaving the room. She reached for his wrist and pulled the finger covered in cum to her mouth, closing her lips around it almost like she was in a trance. Her tongue slid along his finger scooping the cum off of it and she moaned softly. She closed her eyes and whispered "MMMMM that's good."

Suddenly she seemed to realize what she had just done. Her eyes flew open and she released his hand quickly. "I'm so sorry!" she said softly. "I don't know what came over me. I just..." She too trailed off staring at the floor. Alex just stood there in shock, unsure if he had really just seen that, if that had really just happened. He opened his mouth to speak but before he could she looked up and met his eyes. Hers twinkled as she ran her tongue over the top of her mouth, still tasting him. She smiled again and said, "So that's why you were in such a rush to get home huh? I thought I felt something against my hip when you ran into me. What got you so worked up?"

He gaped at her, not knowing how to react. He thought she'd be disgusted and repulsed, but she seemed to be intrigued by what he had been doing before she arrived. When he didn't answer she smiled again. "Come on, tell me! What were you thinking about?" He tried to think of a lie, but he decided to just tell her the truth.

"You," He mumbled quietly. "I was thinking about you."

"Me?" She asked in surprise. "Why would you be thinking about me?

"Well," He began, swallowing before he was able to continue. "You were leaning over your desk and I could see your skin on your back where your shirt had lifted up, and it just looked so soft and smooth. Then you pulled out that sucker and put it in your mouth and..." He trailed off, not able to continue.

"And you thought of my mouth around your cock?" She asked boldly, smiling even wider at him. She stepped closer to him, looking up at his eyes as he nodded, unable to speak. Suddenly she bit her lip and stepped even closer, now inches from him. Her hands reached out tentatively and touched the button on his jeans. "Would you like to see what my mouth would really look like wrapped around your rod?"

Alex groaned and managed to say, "Why," but got no further before she was undoing his jeans and dragging them to the floor. "All you need to know for now," she said, crouching but still looking up at him, "is that I want another taste of you. Maybe I'll explain more another time." With that she pulled down his briefs and for the first time someone besides himself was looking at his fully aroused cock.

Nina moaned as she stared at it, the thick shaft bobbing in front of her and she slowly reached her hand up and tried to fit her fingers around it. Her hand was too small for her fingers to touch and she gasped at its rigidity. "So hard, so thick," She marveled to herself and sat up a little higher on her knees. Her pink lips opened and she pulled him into her mouth, giving a muffled "Hmmmph" as he stretched her jaw open.

She forced herself to relax and soon was bobbing her head up and down on his member. Her tongue brushed the bottom of his shaft and teased the top each time she pulled her mouth off of him.

"Has anyone ever," she asked, giving her jaw a rest and stroking him with both hands.

Alex barely heard her. His whole body seemed caught up in the feel of her on his cock. He shook his head and reached forward, grabbing her head and pushing his dick back towards her. She groaned in surprise as he held her in place, not expecting this shy nerdy boy to be able to show this kind of dominance. She felt herself getting even more aroused as she heard him growling, his hand still on the back of her head, guiding her back onto his cock. His growl turned to a groan that got louder and louder and she felt the already thick shaft in her mouth swelling even more. Her eyes widened as she recognized that he was about to cum. She tried to pull off, to give herself more room to catch his load, but his hand kept her in place. His roar of pleasure sent tingles through her whole body and she stopped fighting against his hand, and started sucking harder. She felt a release as she gave into him, gave herself to him. She needed him she realized, needed his cum to spray into her mouth, needed to taste him, to feel him explode. Putting both of her hands on the back of his legs, she looked up at his eyes just as he looked down.

The look of unmasked lust, arousal, and desire in her brown eyes pushed Alex over the edge. He came, and came hard. Despite the load he had already released on to the floor, his cannon was blasting stream after stream of cum straight down the girl's throat.

Nina furiously tried to swallow it all, moaning as the torrent of hot cum filled her mouth. She couldn't swallow fast enough and cum started leaking out of her mouth and down her chin. Her eyes closed as she felt it; she felt so naughty, so dirty, like a filthy slut, begging to be covered in cum. And she felt pleasure. Intense pleasure as she realized that she was a filthy slut, and that she had just earned her reward, a mouthful of the sweetest cum she'd ever tasted. As that thought filled her she came, her knees went weak and she collapsed to the floor. The orgasm washed over her as she cupped herself between her legs, feeling the cum soaking through her shorts to bathe her fingers. She lay there gasping for breath, her body shaking from the aftershocks, and one thought filling her mind. "What the fuck just happened?"

DASTONE
DASTONE
512 Followers