Summer Of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh." She groped under the sheet and it went quiet.

She left the rabbit under there, but I had other plans. I reached under the sheet for it. "Ooh. Posh..." I held it up in front of us both and turned it this way and that like Darth Vader's light sabre. "Does Daddy know about this?"

"He bought it for me." Mom was still looking like the other sort of rabbit, stunned by headlights. But she was relaxing after the initial shock of exposure. The sheet covered her lap but was no longer clutched to her bosom.

I burst out laughing. I couldn't have kept a straight face for money. "C'mon Mom! Did you ever expect this conversation, this way round?"

Mom laughed too. "No. And not after prom night."

"It is a little late for the birds and bees stuff but you never caught me masturbating because I only did it when I could hear you and Daddy going at it in here."

"You used to listen to us?" Mom looked shocked all over again.

"Oh yes. If I lay really quiet, I could hear you coming. That always got my hand in my pyjamas. I didn't have one of these back then though." I decided to change tack. "Does Daddy use this on you too?" Ok, so it was a leading question because I saw him do it last weekend.

"Yes." Mom owned up. She was probably wondering if she had any secrets left.

"It's much better when someone else is in control, isn't it?" Yes Mom, and right now that someone is me. Time to find out if Mom is ever going to be seducible.

"Sometimes. But..."

"But sometimes Daddy thinks its just foreplay and stops just a little bit too soon for your liking? Don't look so shocked, Mom. All guys do it and I told you I have a case full of these things." I waved the rabbit again, reminding her I was still holding the flagrant, fragrant evidence. God! I so wanted to suck it right there and then but that would have freaked Mom out completely. "The double ended one's my favourite." Yes Mom, the sort two girls use at the same time. Think, Mom. Make that connection.

"Double ended? You mean you...?"

Yes! "Yes. With my roomie, B." At last! Mom, I'm a lesbian. How are you going to deal with it? Bearing in mind that between us all we're wearing is one thong.

"That explains why you haven't got a steady boyfriend. We did wonder. You being such an attractive girl."

"You wondered? I Like boys too, but Honey B suits me so well that guys are just for recreational use." You wondered, Mom. Daddy knew the truth all along. And I do have a steady boyfriend – your husband. "I'm sorry I kept it from you for so long, but I didn't know how to break it to you. This made it easier." I wiggled the rabbit. "It's been a day for intimate truths."

"It has indeed." The conversation stalled.

"Well, I'll leave you two alone." I handed her back the vibrator. "I'll just grab a razor from your bathroom if I may."

"Help yourself." She put the vibrator down beside her.

I nipped into her en suite for a disposable razor. Mom hadn't moved when I came back.

"I should have shaved days ago, but I had my period. Stubble gets itchy if you leave it more than a few days." That's right Mom, I'm going to shave my pussy. "You should try it sometime. It makes you really sensitive." I breezed out of her room, shutting the door behind me and racing back to my room to spy on her again. She sat there awhile then got up and showered. She never finished masturbating, which I was sorry for, because I really wanted to see her make herself cum and because I felt guilty for interrupting her.

* * * * *

"Parry?" Meg always called him Darling unless she was worried. Hence, Parry was worried.

"Mmm?" He responded around his first mouthful of beer. He'd just got back from golf and Meg was peeling potatoes for dinner.

"When you went to Boston, did you meet Helen's roommate?"

"B? Yes. Very pretty girl. Bubbly like a shaken soda." Oh yes, he remembered B. Would he ever forget her? He'd fucked her and Helen in the ass an hour after meeting her. You don't forget that sort of thing in a hurry.

"Did you know she and Helen..." Meg couldn't bring herself to say it.

"Are an item?" Parry prompted. Meg's body language said he'd guessed right. "Yes. I think it was the goodbye kiss that gave it away. Only lovers kiss like that."

"And you didn't say anything?"

"Helen asked me not to. She said she'd break it to you gently."

"Gently? Hardly. And you're ok with this?" Meg clearly wasn't.

"It doesn't really matter if I'm ok with it or you're ok with it or not. It's Helen's choice, not ours. But for the record, yes, I'm ok with it. She'll always be my little girl and I'll always love her unconditionally: That pretty much trumps anything else I may feel about who she chooses to share herself with."

"Oh Parry." Meg put down the peeler and hugged him tight, squeezing the breath out of him. "When she came in here earlier, she tried to peck me on the cheek and I pulled away. I've never been uncomfortable being kissed by my own child before." She started to sob against his shoulder.

"You're just a little shell-shocked, Darling. Give yourself a couple of days and you'll be fine with it." Parry knew his wife to be a tolerant woman who had no time for bigotry, whatever guise it came in. He held her until she pushed away from him.

"I hope you're right, Parry. Really I do." She sniffed and turned back to prepping vegetables.

* * * * *

"I think I may have goofed." I was on Daddy's PC when he came into his study.

"Tell me about it." He buzzed me and flopped down in the couch.

"I accidentally walked in on Mom when she was masturbating. I just wanted to see how she'd react. We talked and I owned up to liking girls. I thought it'd get us on a woman-to-woman level: an exchange of intimate secrets."

"You thought you might get to join in." Daddy wasn't fooled. "Watching her from your room wasn't enough for you. Am I right?"

"Ok. Mea culpa. But wouldn't it be cool? Mom and me? Tell me that wouldn't get you up?"

"It would, but it'll never happen. What are you looking at?"

"I'm putting some pics of you and me on an amateur porn gallery. Don't worry; we can't be recognised. See?" I clicked on one of the thumbnails and there was Daddy's cock, three times larger than life, stretching my sphincter while my fingertips pinched my labia, stretching them up and out and milky cum bubbled up from my hole.

"I'm surprised I could hold the camera steady with you doing that."

"Tell me what Mom said. Is she very upset?" I carried on uploading pics.

"Shocked mainly and, now I know why, I'm not surprised. I think the thing that upset her most was flinching when you went to kiss her. I told her I knew since Boston and that B is very nice."

"So you think she'll be ok about it all?"

"Give her a bit of time. No more surprises. Ok?"

"Yes, Daddy." I looked repentant. "And sorry if I've spoiled your chances tonight." I closed the browser and swivelled the chair around to flash Daddy. "But I want you first."

"Now?" Daddy's trousers were not hiding his enthusiasm.

"Right now. It's been four days and I shaved it especially for you." I got up. "I'll be in my room, waiting." I left him to think about that.

* * * * *

I didn't have to wait long. Daddy checked how long dinner was going to be and 'decided he needed a shower'. He went to their room first and stripped off then came looking for me. I met him naked on the landing and held my finger to my lips then leant on the rail, presenting my bottom. I could see the kitchen door was open and hear Mom busily chopping something.

Daddy took me from behind, sinking into my smooth pussy up to his balls. This was the closest to Mom that we'd got so far. If she came out of the kitchen, we were busted. We kept it up for a couple of minutes then I pushed back hard, dislodging Daddy and backing him into my room.

With the door closed, I assumed the same position at the foot of the bed and let him continue. After four days, I was pretty wound up. I unwound with a pillow over my mouth to stop me screaming as Daddy pushed a thumb up my ass, rubbing my clit with his other hand.

Daddy's cum was all warm and sticky inside me when I stopped wanting to yell. He kissed my ass, turned me around to kiss me properly then opened the door a fraction to check the coast was clear and went for his shower.

I spent a happy five minutes pretending my finger was a lollipop and my pussy was a sherbet dip. I do love Daddy's special sauce.

* * * * *

Parry was pleasantly surprised when, later that night, as they undressed for bed, Meg responded positively to his amorous advances. He'd expected 'not tonight'. Instead, Meg moved close to him, kissing him ardently and reaching for his rapidly stiffening penis, gripping it firmly.

Parry was delighted by Meg's eagerness and manoeuvred himself between her legs, penetrating her as she whispered sweet nothings in his ear. He pumped her hard – not as hard as he often fucked Helen, but hard by Meg's standards – knowing that Helen would be watching him, like last week.

Meg started to climax, biting down on Parry's shoulder because she now knew Helen could hear them. The embarrassment of this afternoon was forgotten as wave upon wave of delirium crashed against her defences, threatening to overwhelm her. Parry hadn't been like this with her for so long. She wondered if her show of vulnerability this evening had inflamed him. But she didn't wonder for long because her defences gave way and she was washed away by another climax, flooding her senses and making her scream in her ecstasy.

It was undoubtedly the best orgasm she'd had for several years and Parry was still going strong. She spread her legs wide, drumming on his buttocks with her heels and urging him to come. Her fingernails raked his back and she kissed him passionately, squeezing his hardness within her softness until he suddenly erupted inside her, pouring his essence into her.

In her own room, Helen watched it all on her notebook, masturbating frantically.

* * * * *

"Mom's taking a shower." Daddy came into my room naked. His cock was still semi-rigid and glistening. "You asked for this." He stood by the side of my bed, looking down at the double dildo sticking out of my pussy.

"I hoped you'd remember." I wrapped my mouth around his cock and licked and sucked at Mom's juices and the traces of his jism. "Ooh! She really is a yummy mummy." It was all gone now. "Now kiss me goodnight. I have 'work' in the morning. Remember?"

"Goodnight Sweetheart." Daddy kissed me on the lips, both pairs. Then he got back to his own room with only seconds to spare before Mom came out of the bathroom.

* * * * *

I was in the kitchen, in my underwear, making a pot of coffee when I first saw Mom.

"Morning Darling." She buzzed my cheek as she passed behind me, already dressed for work. She buzzed me! That's an improvement on flinching away from me. Progress had clearly been made in the moral tribunal in her head.

"Morning Mom. Sleep well?"

"Like a log." Mom poured herself a mug of the freshly brewed and stuck some bread in the toaster.

"I thought you might have had a nightmare, with all that screaming." I winked at her. "Did it make up for the one I interrupted?" We're just girls together here, Mom. Fess up.

"And then some." She looked smug and embarrassed at the same time.

"Good."

"Helen?" She sat down to wait for her toast.

"Mom?" Come on! Ask me.

"Last night... Did you...?" The toaster popped up. Mom nearly jumped out of her skin.

"Oh yeah!" And you knew I was doing it and it made it all more exciting, didn't it Mom? I waited for her to bring her breakfast to the table. I wanted to see her face for this. "I gave myself my first ever tingle – that's what I called it – I gave myself my first ever tingle listening to you and Daddy and last night I had images to go with the sound effects." Remember, mom. I saw you stuffing a vibrator into yourself. I could see she was a bit weirded out by that. "Yesterday afternoon I discovered you didn't just have sex – which I knew years ago – but that you're sexy." I paused for effect, then, "Very sexy. When I went to shave, I was wet. I couldn't help thinking about shaving off your lady curls for you." Oh Mom! If only you knew what I could do for you.

"Helen, please don't... Don't think of me like that. Its too unnatural."

"Meaning it's more unnatural than the lesbian daughter you're trying so hard to understand? It's not unnatural to enjoy pussy. You enjoy yours, I enjoy B's, and guys enjoy any they can get." And Daddy enjoys both of ours. "This is why I took two years to tell you about B. You're trying to be understanding – I know – but you never really will because it's so far beyond your own experience."

"At least I'm trying." Mom was defensive.

"And I love you all the more for that. Yesterday didn't feel at all unnatural for me because I love you." I held up three fingers. "One: I'm into women. Two: I saw a woman doing something intimate and sexy. Three: It was a woman I love. Why wouldn't I be turned on?"

"Good morning, girls." Daddy interrupted us. Buzzing each of us briefly as he went around the table to the icebox. Daddy likes OJ before his coffee. "What's occurring?"

"Just girl talk, Daddy."

"Well save it for later and go put some clothes on. You've got work today. Remember?"

"Yes Daddy." I stood up smartly, saluted, turned on my heel and marched into the hall.

"Are you ok?" I heard Daddy ask Mom.

"What?... Oh. Yes. Fine. Just trying to understand the younger generation." Meg forced a smile.

"Still embarrassed about being caught like a naughty boy, playing with yourself?" Meg had confessed all in the dark last night.

"Apparently Helen was turned on by it."

"So my daughter and I do have something in common: We both think you're gorgeous." He kissed her. "Be flattered, Darling."

"Part of me is." Meg found herself admitting. And that was her problem: She'd got a thrill knowing that I could hear her last night. "I'll be late." She stood up and left quickly. "Dinner at six. Have a good day at work."

"You too, Darling. And don't worry. It'll all work out."

* * * * *

"What were you saying to your mother this morning?" Daddy asked in the car.

"That seeing her frigging herself made me wet." I was looking good for my first day at 'work', in a plaid pleated mini skirt and a pink t-shirt. "Don't give me that look, Daddy. Mom was hot for it last night, yes? And all that noise when she knew I could hear and that I'd be masturbating while I listened to you two."

"You told her about that?" Daddy was surprised. He shouldn't have been, really.

"Of course. When I was reassuring her it was perfectly normal to masturbate. All I did this morning was make it clearer that it was her that I was thinking about, not you."

"Which isn't true." Daddy knew better.

"Of course not. What I was actually thinking about, watching you two, was how much I wanted to crawl to the foot of your bed and lick all your cum out of Mom's pussy then suck you till you were hard and ask Mom if I could please stay and watch you fuck her again."

"Depraved little harlot." Daddy patted my thigh.

"And don't you just love it?"

"So what are your plans for today?"

"I thought I'd get the guided tour of the office from you. You have to introduce me to people so I know who's who and who's hot. I need to be able to tell Mom all about how boring filing is but how many cute guys flirted with me."

"We can do that. What then?"

"Then I'm going to find an apartment to rent for the summer."

"Why? Or don't I need to ask?"

"Somewhere close to your office, where you can violate your little girl's body in as many depraved and perverted ways as you can think of."

"You say that like it's a bad thing."

"It is a bad thing. That's why I love it. I'm a natural born slut." And there are so many things you haven't done to me yet, Daddy: Things we can't do at home or in a motel.

"It's going to be a hot day. Shall we have a picnic at lunchtime?"

"That would be lovely. I'll get us some takeout sushi and we can sit on the grass outside your building and eat while you ogle my bare cunt."

"I don't ogle. I never ogle. I simply appreciate its beauty, its perfect proportions, its divine symmetry, its-"

"Its smell, its taste, its elasticity, its availability." I like it when Daddy ogles my pussy: That's why I show him it so often.

"Ok. All those things too."

"And not forgetting its most attractive neighbour." Not that Daddy would forget my ass.

"Which I really must pay a visit to later."

"And that's why I need an apartment. Somewhere you can fuck me in the ass without me having to bite a pillow to stay quiet.

Oh! I forgot to tell you. We've had lots of comments about those photos I posted: About a hundred variations on the theme of 'more, more, more'. Will you take some this evening, in my bedroom? I want to post some of me in the tub, all soapy." And just wait until you read the requests I got, Daddy. We'll definitely need our own space to satisfy all our fans.

"That'll be a thing to see." Daddy agreed. He's getting quite into taking pictures of me.

* * * * *

"So who's the cutest guy in the building?" I was making friends with Lisa the receptionist while waiting for Daddy to come and have lunch with me. I was leaning on her high fronted desk with my arms folded under my tits and she kept glancing at them. It was making my nipples hard, which only encouraged her to look more. When I asked about cute guys and Lisa's face fell, I thought, 'Why not? She's cute.'

"That's either Tony O'Connell from accounts or Pete the post boy, but it's too close to call." Informative but not heartfelt.

"Do you fancy going out somewhere on Friday Night? I've been in Boston for two years so it'd be good to revisit some old haunts but I really don't want to go to bars without a date." I watched her face light up. Oh to be so guileless and so young. Lisa looked like she was only just out of high school.

"Sure. What do you fancy doing?"

You Sweetie. But that's on a need to know basis for now. "Anything you like. It's your town. I'll meet you here after work and we can go to your place to get glammed up. Ok?"

"Sure." Lisa looked like a much-petted puppy. It was sweet.

"Hi Sweetheart. Sorry to keep you waiting." Daddy stepped out of the elevator.

"No problem. I've been making new friends. Shall we go for that picnic?" I picked up my shopping bags.

"Ok, but can we walk down to the park instead of sitting out front. I like to get away from here at lunchtime."

"Anything you want, Daddy. See you, Lisa." I threw her a smile and hooked my arm through Daddy's as he gallantly relieved me of my shopping.

"Bye Helen." Lisa said to my retreating back.

"Isn't she sweet?" I said to Daddy when we were out of earshot.

"Lisa? Yes. She's only been with us a month but she seems to be settling in well."

"I've got a date with her on Friday night."

"With Lisa?"

"Yes. She couldn't take her eyes off my tits so I asked her out. You didn't know she's gay?"

"Not a clue. The gossip around the coffee machine was that a few guys had tried asking her out and been politely brushed off. Everyone thinks she's shy. She still lives with her parents and her father's our local pastor."

"That's probably why she's not advertising her preference to her co-workers."

"Probably."

"I'm bursting to pee."

"You should have gone before we left."

"No Daddy, I've been holding it in especially. I want to do what B did." Remember, Daddy? The day you met her, she'd just pissed on the lawn during our picnic?

"Oh. Well, we're nearly there. Did you go apartment hunting?"

"Yes. I have two to look at his afternoon. I told the agent I needed something less than ten minutes drive from here. I said it had to be close enough to the centre for my daddy to get there, sodomize me, shower and get back to work in under an hour."