Summer of Sex Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3, Quickie with one, alone time with the other.
2.7k words
4.5
45.9k
14

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 06/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another long one, but I think you'll enjoy it!

Please see previous chapters for more background.


I woke up early the next day. I stayed in bed a while, just thinking over the events of the day before. Had I really shared a shower and a great pussy licking with my step-daughter? Had I just been blackmailed into fucking my step-son in the pool? This had to be a dream, albeit a fantastically sensual one. Just thinking about all these was getting me wet, again. And before I could help it, I was rubbing my clit at the thought of my children by marriage.

I reached into my nightstand for my vibrator. I fumbled around and felt my favorite glass dildo. It is one of the beautiful, hand blown creations with a fat ball on the end for g-spot stimulation. I stopped and considered it for just a moment, but decided otherwise as my pussy was still sore for the pounding given to me from Zach the day before. No, I found my small vibrator and pulled it out, trying not to slam the drawer in the process. It's a thin, brightly colored model, intended for clitoral and g-spot stimulation.

I flipped it on and cranked it up. I was terribly horny and it would not take long to reach orgasm. With my left hand, I found the rubbery little patch in my sopping pussy and pressed in hard with that little toy. With my right hand I rubbed franticly against my hard clit. It was already hard and sensitive.

I floated back and forth between the experiences of the day before. Thinking of sucking and tongue fucking Joslyn, my 18-year-old step-daughter, as the water poured down her breasts, across her stomach, and splashed on my face. Then thinking of straddling Zach, my 20-year-old step-son, in pool and bucking wildly as the water splashed around the edges. Soon every muscle in my body was tightening and I was biting down on my bottom lip as an orgasm tore through my loins. I held my breath, feeling my pussy contractions slow and then end. I took a deep breath as I switched off the vibrator and heard footsteps on the stairs.

"Better get clean and make a presence," I thought. I jumped in the shower for a quick rinse. I dressed in cotton shorts and an old t-shirt. The cotton was tight across my large breasts, my brown nipples still hard from the earlier self-love. I gathered my long brown hair and wrapped it upon my head. I headed outside to see who was up.

Joslyn was making a pot of coffee as I made it into the kitchen. She jumped a little when she found me behind her.

"Oh!!" She gasped. "I didn't realize that anyone else was awake. Do you want some coffee?"

"Sure," I said, opening the fridge. "How about an omelet?" I was famished from my little playtime.

"Mmkay." She pulled out two mugs and poured in the creamer and sugar.

"Think he'll join us?" I asked, referencing her brother. "What time did he make it in?"

"Not really sure." She poured coffee and stirred the cups, handing me one.

"Hmmm..." I sighed. I took a sip from the cup. "I'll go see if he wants to come down. Why don't you pull out what you want in your omlet and I'll be right back."

I headed upstairs to see if Zach was awake. As I got to the top of the stairs I could hear a soft moan through his door. I went to knock, but decided to listen instead. There was more soft moaning, and him mumbling something I couldn't make out. And a lot of noise... He was in there jacking off.

"Bet it's about me," I snickered to myself as I pushed the door open. I caught him off guard, which was my exact intention.

"Oh Shit!!!" he yelled, scrambling for the blanket to cover his raging erection.

I laughed as I walked to the side of his bed.

"What? You shy?"

"No! I just didn't think anyone else was awake!"

"I'm surprised YOU are awake! Jos is down stairs, I'm making omlets. You wanna finish and join us?"

"Why don't you help me out?" He pulled the covers back, letting me gaze on his glory.

"I don't think so," I scoffed as I turned to leave. But he caught my wrist and pulled me hard. I fell next to him on the bed.

"You don't have a choice. You remember what I told you yesterday... I meant it."

It flashed through my head... Zach whispering in my ear, "You are going to give it to me all summer long..."

"That's right..." he said, moving my hand to his engorged cock.

I ran my hand up and down his thick shaft a while. It was so big and fat, and was starting to turn purple. I knew he was close to cumming and honestly, I couldn't help myself. I dropped to my knees and sucked, pumping with my hand. His hand found the back of my head and guided me up and down. I wrapped my tongue around his cock as I sucked up and down on it. He tightened his grip and thrust his hips against my face. He let out a slight "uhn" as he shot his hot cum down my throat. I sat up, wiping the trace amount of cum off my lips and smiled. He sat speechless, trying to catch his breath.

"Shower and hurry downstairs," I said over my shoulder as I walked to the door. "Don't make me explain this to your sister."

I took the stairs two at a time, sliding into the kitchen. Joslyn was already stirring the eggs in a bowl.

"What took so long?" She looked at me with concern in her eyes.

"Nothing," I said, slurping down some coffee, attempting to wash the cum from my throat. "He just took some convincing to get out of bed."

"Oh." She moved to the other side of the counter where all the ingredients were laid out. "What about ham and cheese?"

"Sure." I grabbed a knife and began chopping up the ham. Just then we heard the shower start upstairs.

"Well, at least he won't stink." We both giggled. Joslyn and I made small talk as we finished making breakfast.

-------------------

After washing the dishes, Zach got a call from his friend Johnny. They were going out to the lake on a friend's boat. He ran off to get changed and grab his stuff. Joslyn and I poured another cup of coffee, and sat down on the couch.

"So...." She said timidly. "Yesterday... was... um... interesting."

"Yeah. It was," I said, sipping my coffee. I wanted to feel her out. Was she looking to repeat it?

"Yeah," she whispered, looking at the ground.

A car horn honked long and loudly in the driveway. Zach's heavy footsteps bounded across the floor above us, and then down the stairs. "Bye!" he shouted as he ran out the front door, slamming it behind him. I shook my head.

"Well, at least we're alone," Joslyn said, setting down her cup. "What now?" She opened her legs a bit, revealing her lack of panties. It was hard for me to not stare up her shorts at her perfect little pussy.

"I want to talk to you." I looked her in the eyes. "You know that what we're doing isn't exactly... right."

"You mean, lesbianism?" She closed her legs and looked at me worriedly.

"No, no, no, no!" I laughed. "There is definitely nothing wrong with that." I moved my hand to touch her leg comfortingly. "I mean, you and me... I mean, I'm married to your father... I'm your... step-mom."

"Oh," she swallowed hard, looking around the room. "But... you're not old. You're like a big sister."

"Well, that's even more wrong. That's REAL incest." I commanded her attention.

"I don't mind," she said softly, looking at me coyly.

"I just don't want you to feel like you have to do anything," I gently rubbed her leg. "And I want to make sure you know that we can't talk about this. It has to be a secret. But you HAVE to be willing. It is important you don't think I'm forcing you to do anything, you are choosing to do this."

"Oh, that's nothing to worry about," she said, smiling. "It stays between us. I promise." The young, girlish tone had returned to her voice, and the light sparkled in her eye. It was almost as if she was as excited by the notion that this was a big scandal as she was by the physical aspect.

"Okay then," I placed my coffee cup on the table. "Then let me see what you were trying to show me."

I slid off the couch and between her legs. Joslyn lifted her hips, and inched down toward the edge of the cushion. I reached through the leg of her shorts, softly touching her pussy lips. She sucked in her breath and smiled.

"I want to know what you like," I said, teasing the outside of her lips. "What do you want?"

"I, I don't know," she gripped the pillows beside her and closed her eyes tight.

"Then I guess I'll just stop," I pulled my fingers away from her.

"No!" Her eyes shot open.

"Then tell me what you want." I went back to rubbing the outside of her pussy.

"Um... um... I want you to lick it." She giggled.

I laughed, too. "Okay... let's take this slow."

I pulled off her shorts and tossed them aside. I pulled her hips down toward me, and spread her knees wide. I sat there for a moment, taking in the sight and smell of her hairless, perfectly pink pussy just inches from my face.

"How about, instead of you telling me what you want, I tell you want I'm doing." I peeked up at her. "That way you get used to hearing it and knowing what it all feels like."

"Mmmkay," she murmured.

"I'm going to rub your clit through your lips." I massaged the very top of her slit with my index and middle fingers, being careful not to open her up. I pressed hard and rubbed circles and back and forth along her outer labia. Joslyn moaned gently.

"Now I'm going to open your lips and keep rubbing." I slid my fingers into her slit, separating her lips and exposing her glistening inner labia. I applied pressure, running up and down around the folds of her lips. I worked my way up to her clit, but was cautious not to touch it, then back down around the outside of her pussy opening to the fleshy little bridge between her pussy and her puckered little asshole.

"I'm going to wet my fingers," I said as I ran them across my tongue. "And touch your clit." I gently rubbed the hood of her clit, massaging it back and forth so that the little nub peaked out at me. I could feel myself getting wet, as I toyed ever so gently with her. I wanted so badly to lurch up and dive headlong into her tight hole. But I knew the slow pleasure was agonizing for Joslyn, and I wanted her to want it as badly as I did. So, I continued.

"I'm pulling back your hood and touching your clit directly." She gasped loudly and squeezed the pillows. I was gentle, soft. I spit on my fingers, again, just to ensure there wasn't too much friction. I ever-so-slightly pinched her clit between my fingers and rolled them back and forth.

"Now I'm going to enter you." I slowly kneaded the tight opening. She purred and pushed her hips forward and I gradually slipped my fingers into her warm, wet hole. I inched in and then pulled back, and then inched forward again. Joslyn began to rock her hips back and forth as I created a rhythm, methodically finger fucking her. I kept my fingers tight together, the pads against the back wall of her pussy.

"How about I try something different?" I began to turn my wrist and I plunged in and out. The sucking noise her cunt made was exquisite and I ached to have her sit on my face. I opened and closed my fingers, creating a scissor-like effect and pressing up against the side walls. Joslyn cooed.

"Oh! You like being spread, huh?"

"I, I like itttt... Verrrrry much!" She hissed through short breaths.

"Well then, let's try something else!" I pulled out of her pussy and sucked her juices off my finger. She looked down at me in disappointment, until she saw my fingers in my mouth. I smiled, then licked the index finger on my other hand. She cocked her head like a confused puppy. I smiled again, then inserted both index fingers into her pussy, which was sopping wet at this point. At first, I thrust in unison, but then I began to pull one out as the other sank into her. Joslyn tossed her head back and moaned loudly. Then I began lightly stretch her, implanting my fingers deep inside of her and pulling against her walls.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" She shot her head forward and stared right at me. "What is that?!"

"I'm stretching you? Do you not like it?"

"No! It's amazing!!" She tossed her head back and drew in a deep breath.

"I think you want your tight little pussy filled." She nodded with her head against the back of the couch. "Then let's see what all you can take."

"Not much more! I'm about to cum!"

"Hmmmmm. Then cum you will!" I lost all control, my tongue found it's spot on her clit and I lapped furiously at it. I sucked and wrapped my tongue around it. I thrust my fingers deep inside her, pulling her open then entire way out. She bucked her hips and it began to be difficult to keep rhythm with her. I pulled my left hand out, reaching up and putting it in her mouth.

"Taste yourself," I instructed from her mound. She fervently sucked on my finger, and I could feel my own pussy thump with anticipation.

I rubbed three fingers from my right hand around the outside of her pussy, soaking them in her sticky juices. Then I plunged all three to the knuckle. Joslyn moaned deeply, and I flicked her clit hard with the tip of my tongue. I turned my hand so that I rubbed her hardening g-spot. We were in-sync, her hips rocking back and forth as I fucked her with my fingers and slurped her clit. She relinquished the finger she was sucking on, and I grabbed ahold of her ass cheek to steady myself. She slammed her feet to the floor, and used her legs to drive her hips against my face. She took my head in both her hands, pushing me into her and thrusting wildly. I pounded my fingers into her, matching her pace. I sucked her clit between my teeth, exposing the hard, sensitive little nub to my tongue. That is when she lost it.

Joslyn let out the most guttural moan I had heard in a long time. It didn't even sound like it came from her, but rather some wild big cat, caught and frightened behind the couch. She pushed my eager mouth against her from above and her petite pelvis against me from below. I could feel her cunt convulsing around my fingers as she managed a few more tiny thrusts. Then she held tight, moaning and cursing like never before. Just when I thought her pussy would break my hand with its vice-like grip, she collapsed on the couch, gasping for breath. I lifted my head and gently pulled my fingers out of her. She smiled as I sucked her juice off my fingers.

"You're going to need to get cleaned up," I smiled back, standing and offering her a hand. She exhaustedly took it, barely managing to pull herself up.

"But it's so much more fun being dirty..." She whispered, still catching her breath.