Summer of Sibling Love Ch. 01

Story Info
With their parents gone away, Glenn pops Alyssa's cherry.
4.5k words
4.49
169.2k
71
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,199 Followers

This is the first chapter of many, please be patient as I'm rather busy at the moment and don't have time to write as much as I'd like to.

===========================================

Alyssa turned up the volume on MTV and danced into the kitchen. Life was great. She’d finally graduated from high school and this was her summer of freedom before she went off to college on the west coast. Mom and dad were celebrating their freedom too. Last night they’d boarded a plane for Europe where they were going to spend the next 8 weeks seeing all the sights they’d planned to see on their honeymoon that never happened since mom got pregnant before they graduated from college. Now that Alyssa was finally 18, they’d decided to make their dream come true and in the process making Alyssa’s dream come true. A whole summer without her parents. A summer to party!

She was still dancing around in her short pyjamas, her c-cup tits bobbing along with the music and her round ass wiggling seductively in the minimal pyjama bottoms when Glenn walked in. He’d been out for his morning jog and his tall, muscular frame was shining with sweat. He was exhausted, but couldn’t help noticing his younger sister’s hard nipples against the pink satin of her pyjama top. When did she get so sexy? When he’d left for college two years ago she’d been a flat-chested sports nut and now she was sporting the most wonderful and firm tits he’d ever laid eyes on and her boyish body had gone all woman with a delicious ass that any man would kill to fuck.

He felt his cock stirring at those thoughts and decided he’d better have a real cold shower before breakfast. On his way past Alyssa his arm brushed against her erect nipples, making his erection more obvious and incredibly painful.

Alyssa watched her brother disappear. She was so proud of him. He had to be the best looking boy she knew. He was very tall and didn’t have an ounce of superfluous fat on his athletic body. He’d been a high school football player and even though he’d given it up to concentrate on academics at college, he still worked on that awesome physique. She was sure that he had a long line of girls begging him to sleep with them. She felt a pang of envy in her stomach at the thought of Glenn sleeping with all those pretty California girls. She wondered if she’d ever get a boyfriend as sexy as her brother. She wondered if she’d get a boyfriend this summer to take away her virginity. She’d planned to lose her virginity on prom night, but her date had been too drunk to walk, let alone fuck anyone. She’d been so angry with him that they’d broken up the next day and she was still a virgin.

After breakfast Alyssa changed in to her bikini and lay down by the pool to sunbathe. She was wearing a black bikini that she’d bought last summer when her tits were still a b-cup and she loved how her bigger tits now threatened to spill out of the bikini bra. She was putting on sun tan lotion when Glenn came outside and stopped with shock when he laid eyes on his baby sister. She was such a sexy vixen there with her big tits on display. He was grateful for his baggy shorts as he walked up and talked to her.

“I’m having some friends over tonight,” he stated and tried to look away but his eyes were drawn to his sister’s magnificent rack.

“Who?” Alyssa was slightly annoyed cause she’d planned on asking some of her friends over.

“Just some of my old friends from high school. I haven’t seen them in a year. We’ll get some beers and order a couple of pizzas.”

Alyssa suddenly felt she’d died and gone to heaven. Glenn’s old high school friends? That meant the football team. All good looking guys with great bodies. There was sure to be someone in that group who was as good looking as Glenn and who wanted to get some virgin pussy.

“Do you mind if I’m here?” she said slightly worried. Two years ago she’d never been allowed to attend any of his parties. “I don’t have any plans for tonight.”

“Sure, you can stay,” Glenn said nonchalantly as he turned around, heading out the door. Shit! What had he just done? He’d invited the guys over on a spur of the moment decision because he couldn’t face being alone with Alyssa and her delicious body. Now he was bringing home a dozen other guys who’d all fight to get into her pants. The jealousy burned inside him. He realised that he didn’t want any of his friends to fuck his sister. He wondered if she was still a virgin or if she’d gone “all the way” on prom night like so many others. No matter what, her pussy was bound to be so wonderfully tight. He hit the steering wheel and buried his face in his hands. What he really ought to do was go back to California and get a job there for the summer. But that’d ruin his parents’ trip as they’d feel compelled to come back early. No, he just had to be strong. He had to find another pussy to fuck away his tension. He found a number on the speed dial.

“Hey Kelly! It’s Glenn Torrance. I’m having some of the guys over for beer and pizza tonight. Do you wanna come? Great! Bring some of your friends too!”

Glenn relaxed as he drove off in his dad’s car. Kelly Miller and her cheerleader friends had been such sluts in high school. He’d lost his virginity to Kelly several years ago and he hadn’t been her first. He’d invite one of them into his bedroom tonight to relieve some tension.

*****

Shortly after seven that night Alyssa walked out on the pool deck, wearing a tight, white cropped top that showed the outline of her bra underneath, and a pair of short red shorts. Glenn nearly choked on his beer and he wasn’t the only one.

“Hi guys!” Alyssa giggled, well aware of the reaction she’d received. “Long time no see!”

“Alyssa?” Glenn’s best friend Brad was the first one to get his speech back.

“The one and only! Hi Brad! How are you?”

Brad walked up to Alyssa and hugged her, rather too tight for Glenn’s liking. “Doing better all the time! Let me get you a drink so that we can catch up.”

Brad got a beer for Alyssa and sat down next to her on the recliner, his thigh pressed against hers as he started talking. Alyssa’s long brown hair flew back as she laughed at something Brad said and Glenn noticed how his friend’s hand was now “casually” resting on his sister’s thigh. He didn’t like this at all and he wanted to go and punch the living daylights out of Brad for putting the moves on Alyssa.

“Hi Glenn,” Kelly Miller walked up to him. She was wearing a similar outfit to Alyssa, but unlike his sister who looked sexy and beautiful, she just looked like a cheap slut.

“Hi Kelly!” he bent down and kissed her, sliding his tongue inside her mouth. “How have you been?”

The rest of the evening went slowly for Glenn. The guys were practically fighting each other for some time with Alyssa and Brad kept popping up next to her, his arm around her shoulder, around her waist, looking as though he was protecting her from the others while all the time he was just guarding his prey, getting ready for the kill. Glenn was flirting wildly with Kelly and one of her friends. He knew that he could have them then and there. He couldn’t take it anymore. He needed release and the best time was now. Surely Brad wouldn’t try to move in on Alyssa when everybody was still there?

“Why don’t we make ourselves more comfortable in my bedroom?” he said to the girls who were happy to comply. As soon as he closed the door behind him Kelly and her friend pulled their tops and bras off. Kelly’s b-cups were starting to sag a little since she’d lost a lot of weight. Her friend’s tits were nice and firm, but nowhere near as big as Alyssa’s.

Glenn opened his fly and pulled his semi-erect cock out. “OK girls, let’s see what you can do with this.”

Kelly and her friend started licking up and down his shaft and he watched it growing harder. It felt good. He was going to fuck these girls’ brains out and then he’d be nice and relaxed and he could have a talk with Alyssa about what she wore around the house. Kelly reached inside his pants and pulled his balls out. She started sucking on them as her friend lapped up his pre-cum before sucking him into her mouth. Damn, that felt good. Kelly was teasing his balls and her friend sure knew how to blow a guy. He leaned back and sighed contently. He wasn’t going to last long this first time, but then he was going to do some serious fucking and if their pussies were as loose as he imagined he was going to take their asses instead.

Alyssa saw her brother disappear with those slutty looking blonde cheerleaders. She hated them. They didn’t deserve her brother. They didn’t deserve to feel his cock in their pussies. Life was so unfair. She once again focused her attention on Brad who hadn’t left her side all evening. He was more handsome than she remembered and she knew that under normal circumstances she’d be thrilled to have him fawning all over her, but things had changed. She didn’t really know when and why, but all she could think of was having Glenn between her thighs, preparing to enter her. But he’d chosen those sluts, and she knew that lusting for Glenn was wrong. Maybe if she fucked Brad she’d forget all about wanting Glenn.

“Penny for your thoughts,” Brad whispered against her hair.

“I don’t know if I should tell you,” she teased him.

“Come on, you can tell me anything.”

“Well, I was thinking of how nice it’d be if all the other people went home and it was just you and me.” It was a lie, but as far as lies go, it was a good one. The alcohol had made her feel braver than usual and she wanted to fuck Brad.

Brad locked his lips over hers and kissed her deeply. His hand cupped her breast as he whispered back. “I was thinking the same thing. I don’t think anyone will notice if you and I continue our conversation in private though…”

He circled her nipple with his thumb and Alyssa felt herself getting wet. “We could go to my room…”

Brad smiled at her and stood up, extending his hand to Alyssa to pull her up. He wrapped his arm around her as they entered the house from the pool deck and walked towards the bedrooms. Brad chuckled when he heard Glenn moaning encouragement to the girls who were sucking his cock. When they’d passed Glenn’s room Alyssa opened her door and Brad followed her in, making sure he closed the door behind him. As soon as the door was closed he wrapped his arms around Alyssa’s body and kissed her deeply. Her arms moved up around his neck as she felt his hands on her bra clasps. No man had ever seen her naked tits before, but she loved the feeling when Brad finally pulled her top and bra off and cupped her naked breasts. He leaned forward and closed his lips around her pink peaks. It felt so good when he sucked on her nipples like that and she let out a hungry moan. She knew that she was going to let him fuck her tonight and based on the hard rock that had been pressed against her moments before she was pretty sure that he was going to feel big inside her. Not that she knew what big felt like, but it was sure to be better than her fingers.

Alyssa pulled Brad’s shirt over his head and he started sucking on her other tit. His hands moved down and unbuttoned her shorts, pulling them down until she was only wearing her g-strings. He walked her up to the bed and lay her down. He was still in his jeans as he pulled her damp g-strings off, exposing her shaved pussy to his hungry eyes.

“Have you fucked before, Lys?” he asked her as he climbed between her legs.

“No,” she shook her head and smiled when she saw his face lighting up.

“I didn’t bring any condoms, do you have any?”

“In my drawer,” she reached over to open it, but he stopped her.

“Not yet.”

He parted her legs wide and let his tongue have a first taste of Alyssa’s wet pussy. She gasped as she felt the rough texture of his tongue running from her asshole all the way up, parting her pussy lips slightly until coming to a rest on her clit. His lips closed in and he started flicking his tongue across her sensitive nub. Alyssa moaned again and her hands found their way to her tits where they started kneading and teasing her firm mounds. Brad soon pulled her pussy lips to the sides and started licking her juices up. Soon his tongue found the entrance where only her fingers had gone before and he slowly entered it, lapping up the juices that were flowing freely. Alyssa tugged at her sheets with the intense pleasure as Brad started tongue fucking her. This was so good. This was much better than using her fingers. She knew she was going to cum soon.

“Oh Brad,” she moaned as his fingers started sliding inside her wet pussy. One finger was followed by another one and a third one and she thought her pussy would explode. He started sucking on her clit as his fingers slid in and out, filling the room with wet noises and the sweet smell of her pussy. He sucked harder and harder.

“Brad,” she panted. “I’m cumming!!!!!!! I’M CUMMING!!!!! Oooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Her body convulsed and her pussy muscles contracted hard around Brad’s fingers as Alyssa rode the delightful wave of her first orgasm.

Next door it had taken Kelly and her friend longer than expected to blow off Glenn. He knew why he wasn’t cumming. He knew that these two sluts couldn’t give him the orgasm he needed because they were sucking his cock like pros, not with the excitement of a young girl who was exploring him and wanting to bring him pleasure. He closed his eyes and thought of Alyssa. He pictured Alyssa’s lips around his cock. He reached down and imagined that he was fucking Alyssa’s mouth. It got more pleasurable for him. His hips picked up the pace. Oh yes, he was giving it good to his little sister for teasing him like that. His balls tightened and he forgot that he’d promised not to cum in anyone’s mouth. He needed release and he almost called out Alyssa’s name as he finally let go and deposited his load in the throat of Kelly’s friend. She pulled back, coughing, as Glenn shot another load in her face. His last squirt landed on Kelly’s shrunken tits. Damn, that felt good.

He fell back on his bad and realised that his cock was still hard. He wanted more. Kelly and her friend were kissing the cum off each other and he realised that he didn’t want to fuck them. Their blowjob had given him the temporary relief he needed, but their cunts were not what he wanted. He tucked his cock back in when the girls climbed up with him in bed, determined to fuck him. Then he heard his sister’s voice. She was moaning Brad’s name. Brad and Alyssa? What the fuck? His ears rang with his sister’s loud orgasm as he tore out of his bedroom and into Alyssa’s.

“What the fuck are you doing?” he pulled Brad up from Alyssa’s wet pussy, furious with jealousy when he saw the naked pink flesh that was flushed from just having been eaten and the glazed look in Alyssa’s eyes.

“What’s wrong with you man?” Brad replied and wiped Alyssa’s pussy juice from his face. “Alyssa’s an adult, she can fuck whoever she wants. I care a lot about her and I’m honoured to be the one to take her virginity.”

Glenn looked at the bulge in Brad’s jeans. At least they hadn’t gone that far yet.

“You’re my best friend, but I can’t let you do this to my sister like this. If you really love her and decide to marry her, then that’s fine. But I’m not going to let you make her another one of your conquests. Now get out!”

Brad glared at Glenn, but knew that he could never win with his friend in such a state. He also knew that he would protect his own sister from guys like him and Glenn unless their intentions were fully honourable and his hadn’t been tonight. He pulled his shirt back on and started to leave.

“Brad!” Glenn called out after him. “I’m sorry.”

“No problems, man. I’m in need of a release right now, but I’d probably do the same. Want me to break up the party?”

“Yeah, thanks.”

“Glenn!” Kelly appeared in the doorway, stark naked. “We’re so horny for you!”

Shit! He’d forgotten about Kelly. “The party’s over!” He stood with his back to Alyssa who was starting to regain consciousness after her orgasm and was now covering herself. “Get out of here now!”

“What do you mean?” Kelly pouted. “We sucked your cock, it’s time you pay us back.”

“Well, things change. If you hurry up I’m sure there are some drunk guys out there who are prepared to fuck you. Now get out of my house!”

Fifteen minutes later and Glenn locked the doors. Oh shit, what had he done? He knew that he couldn’t stand listening to Brad giving his sister multiple orgasms, but this sure as hell wasn’t the situation he’d wanted to get out of tonight. He closed his eyes and saw the beautiful sight of his little sister post-orgasm. Her beautiful tits, her naked cunt and her wonderfully spread legs. Damn Brad! He’d tasted Alyssa’s sweet pussy and she was still a virgin. He quickly snapped out of his day dream at the sound of Alyssa’s steps. She stood in front of him, dressed in a silky gown that didn’t hide the state of her nipples.

“Who the hell do you think you are?” she shouted at him and slapped him. “What gives you the right to stop Brad and me? You were fucking your sluts in your bedroom so why couldn’t you let me and Brad fuck?”

“You don’t understand,” he said and gritted his teeth.

“What don’t I understand? That you’re allowed to fuck any whore you want, but I can’t fuck a decent guy that I’ve know my entire life?”

“He was only using you.”

“I know! I was using him. I’ve been trying to lose this fucking virginity for months now but I never got anywhere until tonight. I don’t wanna marry Brad. I just wanted my first time to be good and I was pretty sure that he was going to make sure it was good for me!”

“Is that all this is about? Losing your virginity?”

“Yes! What’s so wrong about that?”

“Your virginity is a precious thing, Lys! It’s not something you give to just any guy just because he’s decent and willing to fuck!”

“Oh, but it’s OK for you to fuck around!”

“I’m a guy!”

“And that makes it OK?”

“Yes! Because guys don’t hurt when they lose their virginity. Guys are lousy at sex when they lose their virginity. You need someone who loves you more than anything when you lose your virginity. You need someone who won’t care about himself, but who’ll dedicate himself to your pleasure. You need someone…” His voice trailed off.

“Someone WHAT?”

“You need someone like me to take your virginity.” Glenn sat down and buried his head in his hands. He’d overstepped the mark.

“What makes you a better lover than Brad?”

“I didn’t say I was a better lover than Brad. All I said was that I’d be better at making love with YOU because I love you.”

Alyssa was lost for words. Her brother loved her. Her wonderful, handsome brother loved her and wanted to make love with her.

“I love you too, Glenn,” she kneeled in front of him.

He smiled back. “I know you do. I’m sorry for what I just said. I shouldn’t have said that.”

“I’m glad you did,” she smiled. “I only wanted to fuck Brad because I didn’t think you’d be interested in me.”

“Alyssa…”

She stood up and slid her robe off her shoulders, showing her body in its full naked body.

“Go to bed, Alyssa.”

“I know, and you’re coming with me.”

“Don’t be foolish. You know we can’t do this.”

“I want you to be my first. You want to be my first. Please Glenn, if you don’t take me tonight I’m getting into the car, driving off and sneaking into Brad’s bedroom.”

Glenn stood up, towering almost a foot over his little sister. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his head down, kissing him deeply with more love than she’d ever felt for anyone. Glenn’s last defences melted and he pulled his sister up in his arms and carried her into their parents’ bedroom that was dominated by a kingsize bed that they both knew had seen plenty of action. He placed her beautiful body on the bed and stripped off. His cock stood proud from his hips as he lay next to her.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,199 Followers
12