Summer Paradise Ch. 02

Story Info
Drama at the beach.
2.2k words
3.76
10.8k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part to the series. Like the first, this may appear short and there is not must sexual activity in the this chapter, this is coming later.

Please feel free to leave comments as they do help to improve the story.

If you haven't already, please read Chapter 1 of the series to get a feel for the characters and plot so far.

*****

I was dumbfounded. A few hours ago she walked off and left me mad at her, now she was kissing me. That really surprised me "She never does anything spontaneous, so she must have planned it. Oh well, better get some sleep" I thought to myself as I lay down on the bed and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the smell of bacon, and went downstairs to see what was happening. I could not believe my eyes, Gabriella was cooking bacon and eggs for everyone, but that wasn't the best part. The best part was when I saw what she was wearing. A tight tank top barely covering her big breasts, making them look as though they were struggling to get free. The top was so small that I could easily see her flat stomach, one of my favourite features about her. Combined with that was some tight shorts that were clearly designed to accentuate her supple round ass. "Mmmm what a start to the day." I mentioned to her after grabbing the breakfast she had generously cooked for us.

She noticed I was staring at her breasts. "Dave! Enjoying what you see?" she exclaimed.

"Um, of course?" I said in reply, not sure if my answer would get me in trouble with her again.

I saw a small smile creep across her face. "Good boy." She replied, as if she was happy that I was taking notice of them.

I finished my delicious breakfast and had an idea to have a good chat to her for a while. "Hey Gabby, do you wanna come for a walk with me?"

"Sure Dave!" you said, bounding across the room in excitement. "Just let me get changed first, okay?"

I was sitting on the deck outside sipping a drink of water whilst watching the still ocean shimmer in the morning sun almost as if it was a big sheet of glass. I heard her coming down the stairs and turned around to greet her. "Holy shi..." I stopped talking and allowed myself to just take into the sights of her beautiful azure summer dress. The dress was such that it accented and highlighted her perfect curves on her body and she had clearly known this as her cleavage was well flaunted in this short summer dress. I could also see that she had a lovely lace black bra on, much to my delight although I pretended not to notice this.

"You ready to go?" She asked.

"Always, Gabby!" I replied, running across the grass to the street, with her trying to catch me.

I stopped at the edge of the grass and turned around to see her come flying into me as I picked her up and spun her around. I felt like kissing her but decided against it, realising I was far too nervous to be kissing her. Instead opting to choose the less risky approach, and instead interlocked my fingers into hers as she pulled me closer with a big smile across her face as we started to walk down the quiet street.

"Dave, you know what you said to me last night. Well I'm sorry for walking off, it's just..."

"Gabby, it's alright. Just leave it." I interrupted.

She slightly tightened her grip on my hand, as if never wanting to let go. "But Dave, listen, just hear me out okay? What I'm trying to say is that I left because I didn't know what to say. I've liked you for a while now and I always knew you had a crush on me but I didn't think you would do anything about it! I just had to get some time to think it through with myself. I like you Dave, I really do." She said, leaving me utterly speechless.

I stopped, looked her in the eye and said "Cute. Race you to Starbucks?" before running off down the road. I only stopped running just before I got to Starbucks before turning around and waiting for Gabriella to catch up.

Watching her run down the road after me was bliss. It was as if heaven and earth had collided and brought me a divine intervention in the form of her beautiful body. I could see her eyes glistening like the sun on the ocean. Those voluptuous globes of hers bouncing like a rubber ball as she ran along the street as elegantly as a dancer in a concert. "Wow." I whispered to myself as she caught up to me, jumping into my arms and looking up at me a cheeky smile, as if she had something planned.

"Hurry up, Dave!" she proclaimed, before rushing inside to place her order. I followed her shortly after smiling to myself while thinking "How on earth did this goddess fall for me?!" before taking a seat at a nearby table, too nervous and excited to be able to eat or drink anything instead choosing to save my appetite for later.

She came prancing over to the table as if she was high on life. I had never seen her so happy, it was as if she had just won the lottery, at least that's what it felt like for me. Sitting down at the dark wood table she looked as if she was dying to tell me something. I didn't find this too strange for her, so just left it and made a mental note to ask her about it later.

I must have been day dreaming because the next thing I remember is Gabriella repeatedly saying my name trying to get my attention. "Huh?" I shoot back in reply, pretending that I wasn't day dreaming. She gave me a look as though she was questioning my maturity, "I'm going to head back now okay Dave?"

"Yeah, sure" I mumbled in reply, wishing I had the opportunity to hang out with her a little bit more.

Shortly after she left, I too left and opted to walk slowly back to the house, not wanting to do anything else without Nolan to make it humorous. I got back to the bach and noticed that Laura, Aubrey and Nolan were all together in the lounge, chatting away as per usual. Laura must have seen me as she quickly stated "Hey Dave, Gabby left a note on your bed. She said she would meet you later, anyway what's happening between you too eh?"

"We're just friends Laura, nothing more!" I was quick to reply, hopefully stopping any rumours between them before they started before trudging my way upstairs to my room to see what Gabriella had done.

Once in my room, I found a paper note neatly founded and placed on my bed. A stark contrast to the crumples sheets that I had not yet fixed up from the night before. I opened it, hesitant to discover what message it held inside.

"Je vous aime, Dave" it read, leaving me absolutely no clue what it meant. I wasn't complaining however, before placing the note in the pocket of my shorts meaning to ask her what it meant later. I presumed it was in French, the language she also spoke alongside English. She knew that I found French to be sexy, "Little bitch, trying to turn me on." I chuckled to myself while staring out the window down to the beach with the golden sand and shimmering ocean.

Deciding to divert my attention from Gabriella, I returned downstairs to the friends I had been neglecting. "Hey guys" I mentioned as I walked in the room taking a seat next to Aubrey "what have you guys been doing?" I asked, curious to know what had happened last night between them all.

Aubrey looked at the ground while Nolan had a big grin on his face. "Well Dave, Aubrey and I may or may not be together now." This of course elicited a giggle from Aubrey, probably happy at what had happened behind closed doors last night. "I'm won't even bother asking" I thought to myself, sparing myself from having to endure the juicy stories of their promiscuity.

Aubrey just giggled before saying "Yeah, lucky me! He's really good!"

I just shook my head, not really caring what they did last night. It was then that I noticed that the beach was really full. "Hey, why don't we all go down to the beach?" I asked the others. They all nodded confirming that they too wanted to go down to the beach.

We all raced off to get changed into our swim suits, I walked slowly up to my room and picked up the note from Gabriella again, I still had no idea what it said! I took my time getting changed just thinking about Gabriella, and what she could possibly be doing. I slipped on my swim suit, grabbed a towel and headed back downstairs. Nolan was down there waiting but the girls were yet to get ready.

Aubrey came downstairs first and it was absolutely exquisite. She had on a bikini that was far too small, clearly she was trying to flaunt her good looks with the guys at the beach. I'm not too sure if Nolan would approve of that though.

We all headed down to the beach where the two girls were looking absolutely fine, minus Gabriella of course, we were all wondering where she got gone. The golden sand felt made me feel as if I was standing on hot plates as I walked across the burning sad to the water's edge. Nolan joined me there before starting to talk about some friends back home. "Dave, do you reckon Declan is enjoying sitting at home instead of being here?"

"Nah probably not, he'd love to see Laura again. He's had a crush on her for ages!" I remarked.

"Just like you and Gabby eh?" he retorted in reply.

I frowned at him "Nolan James O'Donnelly. Never bring up me and Gabriella again or you will regret what will happen to you." Still confused as to why Gabriella had disappeared or what she had planned. I then proceeded to push him into the water, laughing at his misfortune and his now messed up hair. He dragged me down with him before giving me a friendly punch on the arm, running off to see Aubrey. "Lucky bastard, I thought. At least his girl is still here." I thought to myself.

I walked back to the sand and lay down, shielding my eyes from the sun letting the burning hot sand dry my wet swim suit. I couldn't think of anything, I tried to get Gabriella out of my mind but it didn't work too well. Especially when I heard her behind me. "Dave" she whispered, follow me. I stood up and took in the sight before me, a short black summer dress with a low cut neck line, designed to show off her beautiful mounds of glory upon her chest. The breeze gently lifted the edge of her dress causing her to elicit a small giggle at the possibility of showing me more than she intended.

We got back to the house and were alone when she said "Get dressed into something nice Dave, I'm taking you out for lunch." I could see she was excited about this, the sparkle in her eye told me everything I needed to know.

I rushed upstairs to get changed and picked out a nice button down shirt matched with loose fitting pants and exquisite Italian leather shoes. I returned slowly downstairs and felt like a Calvin Klein model walking down the staircase trailing my hand behind the smooth glass banister. "Fuck Dave, you look handsome" She moaned, running into me, putting her arms around my neck and giving me a soft slow kiss that melted away all my inhibitions.

She ran out to the car and took the driver's seat, having planned ahead where we were going. I hopped into the hand and looked over at her with a smile on my face before sitting back and enjoying my view. She slid the car into first, then second, then finally third gear causing the car to purr with power as she took of down the street.

We had been driving for about half an hour when she started talking to me "Dave, je vous ai cherché pendant longtemps maintenant. Je suis si heureuse que tu me dit enfin comment vous vous sentez! Si vous avez voulu ce tout autant que moi, vous allez adorer ce que j'ai prévu. Alors ce soir, j'ai prévu..." The sound of a faster, more powerful car interjected her French spiel towards me. I looked over at the sound travelling towards her from the intersection ahead, on her side of the car.

"GABBY! STOP!" I screamed as I saw the blue sports car tempting fate as it roared into the intersection, slamming into the side of the car sending it spinning around violently across the road.