Summer Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no doubt in Matt's mind that Callie had done this before. He would never admit it to Dawn, but she was giving him the best head he ever had. Callie kept her lips shut tight as she began pushing forward and Matt didn't know what she was doing. She slowly relaxed and let her lips be forced open by the blunt head, and Matt was ready to go crazy. It felt as if he were pushing into a tight cunt as he was forced between her lips, and then the head of his cock popped into her mouth.

Matt was almost losing control as Callie kept pushing her head forward. She slowly buried his entire shaft into her mouth and down her throat, not stopping until his balls were nestled tightly against her chin. It was now Matt's turn to groan as she swallowed and her throat rippled around his shaft. Callie was breathing heavily when she pulled back, but after a quick breath she swallowed him whole again. Matt almost lost his balance but steadied himself by grabbing her shoulder. He tangled his fingers in her hair and began pumping into her mouth.

A few minutes went by and Matt felt himself pushed to the limit. It took a supreme surge of willpower to break free from her, and he backed away with a heavy breath.

"I hope your not done yet. We still have a lot of time." Callie said before licking her lips.

"Hell no, but I think you're a little overdressed for bedtime." Matt said. He moved back toward her and dropped to his knees. He leaned forward and licked one of her nipples as his hands slid up her thighs. Callie wiggled her hips as he moved up to her waist. He hooked his fingers in the sides of her bikini and then tugged the cloth down as she raised her hips to help.

Pulling her bikini off placed his face at eye level with her cunt and he let out a deep growl. Not only was her pussy shaved and wet, it was also the same hot color as her nipples. He could smell the musky scent of her cunt and he knew exactly what he wanted. Callie didn't protest when he gently pushed her back. She lifted her legs and draped them over his shoulders as he dove into her honey pot.

Matt went straight for her slit. He cupped her cunt in his mouth and slid his tongue inside. She tasted of pussy sweat and coconut oil, and the heady aroma was intoxicating. He wagged his tongue inside of her and sucked at her lips, causing her to becoming even wetter. Matt pulled his head back a few inches and spread her open with his fingers. The inside of her pussy was a deep shade of pink and her muscles twitched expectantly. Matt began slowly working his tongue inside the rim of her hole. He dipped into every crinkle and folds of her pussy and slowly traced with the tip until she was squirming and moaning. He soon had her on the verge of an orgasm and he was working to push her over the edge.

"Oh shit. I'm going to cum. Stick a finger in." Callie moaned. Her legs were locked over Matt's shoulders and she was steadily pumping her hips up to meet his mouth. Matt reluctantly removed his mouth and slid two instead of one finger into her wet cunt. He began pressing against her g-spot and was amazed at how pronounced it was. He pumped the spot and Callie thrashed her head on the bed. Her arms were spread out and her hips moved in strong, short thrusts.

Matt felt her cunt become wetter and then saw a small squirt as it splashed on his hand. He was beginning to understand her earlier comment about making a mess. The amazing thing was that she had yet to climax. He kept pumping her slit and he was rewarded with another small spurt. He was so intent on watching her that he was unprepared for when she finally climaxed. Her muscles squeezed his fingers tightly and then a stream of juice shot from her.

"Oh shit!" She yelped as the stream shot high into the air. Callie jerked so hard that she dislodged Matt's fingers, but he was still in shock. He watched as another stream burst from her cunt and flew even higher than the first. That seemed to empty her out, but she still bucked and heaved on the bed.

Matt had a wide-mouthed grin on his face. He had never seen anything like her up close, and he was amazed. If he were not experiencing it first-hand, he would have sworn that she had just pissed as she came. He knew that wasn't the case, as the fluid did not smell like urine, and from what he could see the texture was different as well. Matt decided to find out for himself and fastened his mouth back to her soaked pussy. He sucked and slurped deeply while Callie gripped his head tightly in her hands, still hypersensitive from her climax.

Matt licked her cunt until Callie couldn't take it any more. She pushed against his head and tried to close her legs to stop the assault on her cunt. Matt got the hint and pulled away but he didn't give her any time to rest. He stood and with one hand, aimed his cock at her twitching hole. He rubbed the tip between her lips until it was glistening from her juices and then pushed the head of his cock between her lips. He took both of her legs by the ankles and spread her wide as he drove forward.

Callie yelped as her lower body was lifted from the bed and her cunt was filled. Matt braced his knees on the bed to adjust the angle and slid his hand up to her ass. He gripped each cheek and began to pump into her with long strokes. Her pussy was as tight as he expected and felt like liquid fire. The position didn't allow for any hard pounding, but it was perfect for sliding every inch of his cock into her. Callie spread her legs wide and braced herself on her elbows.

"That feels so fucking good." She growled as Matt rolled his hips. The angle forced his cock to scrape against her g-spot with every thrust, and he could actually feel the little spot becoming firmer. He knew that he wasn't going to last much longer. Her pussy was like a vice, and it squeezed like a python every time he withdrew his cock. Matt had gotten the idea of what he wanted to do while talking to Callie. He slid one of his hands under her back and pulled her forward with one smooth movement.

Callie grunted and wrapped her arms around his shoulders as her weight drove her down onto his cock. She wrapped her legs around his waist as Matt moved away from the bed. He moved toward the wall and soon had Callie pressed against the cool, smooth surface.

"Just like the first time?" Callie asked with a smile. Her face was beaded with sweat and her voice held a husky timbre.

"Close, but better." Matt replied as he began thrusting hard into her. He let one of her legs drop down and she pressed an arm to the wall for balance. The hours that Matt had spent in the gym were paying off, and it didn't hurt that Callie was so light. He worked his hips hard and fast, and could feel the wall shake with every thrust. He began to growl as he gave her everything he had. He wanted her to remember this fuck for a long while. He doubled the speed and force of his attack as he felt his orgasm nearing and was pounding so hard that two pictures fell off of a nearby wall.

Matt screwed his eyes shut as he felt his balls tighten and his cock swell. He was buried to the hilt in her pussy when his cock erupted. He fought the urge to stay deep in her and continued to pump. Each spurt from his cock coated her walls and he felt their juices ooze down his shaft. When he stopped he pressed his forehead against the wall while he caught his breath. He pulled his head back after a few seconds and Callie caught him in a deep kiss. She was breathless and smiling when they broke.

"I didn't think I was going to get a proper fucking this summer, but Dawn was right." Callie said through deep breaths.

"What do you mean Dawn was right?" Matt asked suspiciously. He was beginning to get the feeling that he had been set up.

"I guess it's all right to tell you now. I was talking with Dawn a few days ago and we eventually started talking about sex. I was complaining about a lack of it for this summer, but Dawn came up with a solution." She explained.

Matt's cock was twitching at just the thought of what Callie was hinting at. "What was the solution?" He asked, as his eyes locked on to hers.

"Dawn said that you guys had been looking for a little extra fun, and that we could all help each other out. I'm not looking for a relationship, just some fun, and you guys don't want someone trying to come between you. Well, in some ways you do." She explained with a wink.

"She gave me the go ahead, but I've been trying to figure out how. Today was my first opportunity, so I took it." She finished. Her pussy was once again squeezing his prick, and Matt couldn't find any reason to be angry.

"Well now, I'll just have to pay you two sneaks back. What else have you two done?" Matt said with a big grin.

Callie hunched her hips and ran a hand down his back. "We haven't done anything. Dawn thought that since you've done so much work around the house that it would be a present for you to have me first." She said, her body slowly beginning to relax.

"It was a great present, but I don't want hog all of the fun. I think I can come up with something for tonight, but I think we should both shower first." Matt said. He was about to move away but decided against it. His cock was still hard, and there was no reason to waste a good erection. He looped an arm about her waist and pulled Callie away from the wall.

"On second thought, the Jacuzzi has a seat inside and we can have some fun while it fills." He told Callie as he carried her giggling into the bathroom. He figured that he had enough time to enjoy Callie some more, and put his plan for Dawn in action. She had expressed a few fantasies that had never been fulfilled, and tonight was a good night to start.

12