Summer Rain

Story Info
David and Julie alone at the park.
1.1k words
3.94
13.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday morning when we decided to spend the day at the park and have a picnic. I made chicken club sandwiches, and cut up some berries for fruit salad, and added a small container of smoked almonds, roasted peanuts and salted cashews to snack on. We decided to get cold sodas from the store on the way. I was dressed in my pink sundress, and matching flip flops, my hair up in a loose pony tail. You were wearing a blue t-shirt and khaki shorts. Even though it was a bit cloudy out, it was already muggy at ten am. I made sure to grab the sun block and aloe, just in case.

There are only a few people at the park when we get there. There was a father and son playing catch, woman jogging and a group of teenagers with a Frisbee. We find a semi secluded spot away from everyone else, and spread out our large picnic blanket. We laid together, my head on your shoulder, our legs entwined. Your arm was around me, rubbing your fingers up and down my arm, my hand settled on your chest, rubbing soft circles along your ribs. Your other arm was holding my leg over yours, gently playing with the fabric of my dress on my hip. We just chatted for a while, enjoying being together, our bodies close.

Eventually we ate our food, sensuously feeding each other the fruit and nuts. I was sitting in your lap with you leaned back on your arms. Some of the fruit juice dribbled down your chin, and I licked it off. I could feel myself getting wet for you, when your tongue slid down my palm and tickled my wrist. I looked at you and smiled, wiggling my hips. You groaned and pulled me down on top of you, kissing me hard. Our hot mouths played against each other when the warm rain began to fall, hard and fast. We were completely soaked within seconds. I pulled my lips from yours and looked around. Everyone had scattered and we were alone in the pouring rain.

I looked down at you staring up at me. "Fuck me, David." I said. I lifted my ass up off your hips and gathered the bottom of my long skirt in my hands. Slowly I pulled the wet material over my head and dropped it beside us on the blanket.

"Oh...Julie! Woman, you are so sexy." You sat up and kissed me, cupping my large breasts in your hands, squeezing and kneading them. I moaned, squirming in your lap, loving the feeling and the sensations of the rain hitting my sensitive back and butt. The slightest tickling sensation puts me on edge, and the endless drops of warm rain felt fantastic. You tweaked my nipples and put one in your hot mouth. My back arched above you and I held your head to my breast, crying out softly when you bit the tip of my nipple, sending sparks all through my whole body.

"David...oh yes..." I moaned, my head back, I rocked my hips, grinding my bare mound against the rough material of your khaki's and your hardening cock.

"I need inside you." You growled, rocking your hips up against me. I pulled your t-shirt up and stood up as I pulled it over your head. You kicked off your shorts and grabbed my hips before I could sit back down on you. You pulled my pussy to your mouth, so that I was standing over you in the rain, unable to move as you licked and teased my pussy lips. You dragged your tongue over my clit, and I moaned, arching my hips. You pulled me tighter against your mouth, your hands on my ass. My knees started to shake when you pulled my swollen clit into your hot mouth and sucked hard, stabbing at it with your tongue. My juices poured onto your chin as I cried out, wiggling. I tried to pull your head away, but my arms were too weak from the pleasure. I tilted my head back and cried out when you slid a finger inside me. The rain hit my face, sliding over my body as your fingers slid over and over inside me, until I came all over your circling tongue. My legs turned to rubber, and aftershocks rocked through my body as you lowered me back down to you.

"Ride me, baby." You said, pushing my hips down until I was settled over your cock and felt the thickness separate my still sensitive lips. Gravity and your hands on my hips caused me to slide down on you slowly, as we both cried out. When we were settled, you deep inside me, I kissed you, and you pulled me over until we were both laying down, the warm rain beating down on us, but neither one of us wanted it slow this time. You used your hands and pulled me up and down on your cock, quickly and deeply, over and over. My nipples rubbed against your hard chest and only aroused me even more. I rocked my hips, grinding our pubic bones together, rubbing my clit against you as we began to move faster. I moan and cried out every time you pushed my body down on you, because you were the one in control.

"Sit up, Jewels...sit on me." You whispered. I sat up again, and you reached one hand down and rubbed my clit, sending me over the edge within seconds. I screamed, and shuddered, but you didn't stop. "David...David...oh...I'm still going...oh yes!" I shouted. You slid me up on your cock, and just when I was going to climax again, you suddenly removed your hands from my hips, gravity dropping me back down on my cock. You grabbed my hips again, pulling me up and dropping me back down on you, over and over again while I kept cumming.

"Oh FUCK!" You growled, "Your so tight baby!"

"I'm creaming all over your cock...ohhh...yes!" You bucked your hips up as I slammed down, shuddering and pulsing all over your cock, screaming my pleasure into the pouring rain.

"I'm going to cum...Jewels...Jewels!" You shouted my name, pulling me down on you over and over again as you bucked your hips up, spilling your seed deep inside me, growling in pleasure. Feeling you explode inside me made me climax again, one last time, moaning and shaking. You pulled me down for a passionate kiss.

We rested in the warm rain, me on top of you for several minutes. Eventually we put our clothes back on and packed up our stuff. We walked, laughing and holding hands, back to the car.

"We will have to do that again sometime, my love." I said. I leaned over and kissed you as we pulled out of the park and headed home for more fun.