Summer Sanitarium 2003

Story Info
Who said the pit was just for moshing?
1.8k words
4.27
27.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GothKitty
GothKitty
17 Followers

The anticipation and enthusiasm of the crowd was mind blowing. An uproar of boo's and cheers followed Limp Bizkit off the stage. I for one was relieved. The absence of music did little to take the edge of the jumping audience. I was there, in the middle of the pit thanks my close friend Ramos who had bought me a ticket for my 21st birthday. In the next twenty minuets Metallica would take the stage. That was what I had been here for.

In between jumping bodies and raised hands I watched as the stage crew set up for the next band and I held my breath as I thought I saw James Hetfield peer out from behind an oversized amplifier. Oh the things his voice could do to me.

I was bumped from behind for about the thirty-somethingth time and risked a glance behind me. There was a tall man that wasn't there earlier. I smiled but turned my attention back to the stage when the unmistakable squeaks of sound tests now rang through the open stadium. I watched as the lights on the stage dimmed and the screens started to project pictures of an old western starring John Wayne. I smiled and felt the warm sensation that always accompanied this particular song filled my senses as the "Ecstasy of Gold" began to play.

The crowd erupted into deafening cheers as the song filled the air. The soft enchanting melody that always made me think of a hero emerging from a fiery battle became hard to hear as the crowd raised their voices to an impossible level as the band finally stepped onto the stage. The song finished with a triumphant roar from the pit and once again everyone was jumping.

James stepped up to the microphone and addressed the audience. His voice making my heart melt almost immediately. The tall man behind me was standing closer to me, jumping just as I was, and occasionally bumping into my back. It didn't matter. My mind as well as my eyes were now glued to the stage where the four figures silhouette by the spectrum of lights behind them, struck the first chord of their first song.

Another deafening roar from the crowd mixed with applause as they recognized the notes. The melody was soft a first then picking up as the distortion kicked in. The heavy bass that followed could be felt though the ground where we were all packed in like sardines. Once the pound of the drums kicked in there was no telling where one person ended and the other began. Everyone was jumping and screaming as rift after rift smashed into our ears with everyone screaming along.

"Smashing through the boundaries, Lunacy has found me...." Came from the speakers, drowned out with a mighty "Battery!" from the crowd. I lost myself to the music. Jumping, dancing and screaming as the band played feeling myself getting excited. It was easy for James to have that effect on me...

Another "BATTERY" rang throughout he vet. The man behind me was still jumping close to me as the pressure within me built at an alarming rate. Closing my eyes everything disappeared except for me and the music. My hands took on a mind of their own as I danced. It was almost as it I were being told to act as I was. My hands ran up and down my sides gently rubbing my breast with each pass.

My heart as racing as the beat picked up even faster. My mind was blank as the music washed over me. Still dancing I slid my hand down my legs and over my aching pussy on the way back up. It felt so good... all I was missing was privacy and I would have been in heaven. Then I though to myself... no one would see...

I shook my head as the thought escaped. I couldn't believe I had even though it, but the heavy feeling of want did not subside. I felt the man behind me put his hands on my waist and start to dance with me. I did not turn to face him but allowed him to push against me and continue to dance. I leaned back against him as we grinded. His breath hot on my neck while his strong hands caressed my abdomen.

Without even realizing it, I was back to rubbing my chest slowly in tune with the music. I had never been this wanting. I was pulled out of my dreams by the sudden realization that the hands on my chest were no longer my own. At first I felt a mixture of fear and disgust was through me but as he pulled me back against him and continued to touch me while breathing heavily in my ear my thoughts and body began to betray me.

I could feel the wetness in my panties threatening to drip down my thigh as he lowered his head and bit my neck gently. With a gasp no one heard I attempted to break free of the trance I was in but it was a half hearted attempt that left me only wanting more as he pulled me back against him. I couldn't believe how much I wanted this... this was not like me at all... but I couldn't stop him... even if I wanted to.

My body ached for his touch and I knew he knew it. Without a care as to what others might say he slipped his hands under my 'Master of Puppets' T-shirt that was about 4 sizes to small for me, and pulled up my bra so he could touch me without the hindrance of fabric. I bit my lip as he pinched my nipples that were already peaked with anticipation. I moaned deeply as my back rested against his chest but once again the sound was lost to the beat of the band that had now switched songs to "Disposable Heroes".

I closed my eyes again and let the bass vibrate though my body, making it harder to resist the man behind me who had now started to run his hand down my leg, pulling my skirt up with his hand. Wasting no time he slipped his hand around me and under my skirt and panties. My body shook slightly as he teased my clit before harshly plunging two fingers inside me. I cried out as my legs threatened to give out but he held me firmly in place as he continued to pump his fingers in and out of me.

No one in the crowd seemed to notice, or care as he pushed me forward and again pushed his fingers inside me, this time from behind. I instinctively grabbed on to whatever was in front of me. The startled man turned and smiled with a snicker as he gave the man behind me an approving nod. Turning around fully the man I was holding on to allowed me to hang onto him as he helped me stand.

As the guy behind kept his pace with his hands the man in front of me brushed my hair back and looked at me with a smirk. Leaning over slightly he reached down and started to message my breast. I was about to protest when I felt my body shudder uncontrollably as the beginning of an orgasm caused my muscles to tighten and the only sound capable of emerging form my lips was a series of moans and gasps the were lost to the music.

The song switched again to "Sanitarium" as my legs refused to hold me up any longer and I was forced to rely on the two men to hold me up. There was a moment when I thought that the man behind me had left but I felt his hands on my hips a moment later. I think he shouted something to the man in front of me but I was to busy regaining my balance to try to make out what it was. I was about to stand when the man behind me pushed me over.

I cried out sharply, with a mix of pleasure and surprise as I felt him push his rock hard dick into me from behind. My body cried with relife as it achieved what it had been lusting after since I arrived here as he began to fuck me hard from behind. I was so lost to the sweet satisfaction of getting what I wanted that I hadn't noticed the man in front of me had dropped his zipper. I opened my eyes with my lips inches away from his rigid cock.

Without even thinking I took hold of it as he held me up. The other man continued to fucked me from behind as I began to suck on him as best as I could. I felt him grip my hair tightly as he began to rock back and forth slowly fucking my face as the man behind me continued to thrust into me fast and faster.

It was becoming difficult to concentrate of the man in front of me as I felt myself getting close to cumming again but that didn't stop him. He continued to fuck my mouth just as fast as the man behind me was fucking my pussy. I thought of nothing except the rushing sense of pleasure that was now fully consuming me.

I felt the man in front of me grip my hair tighter than he had since we begun and I knew he was about to cum. Trying my best I took him to the hilt and deep throated him just as he released his load into my mouth. Without hesitation I swallowed it completely as gasped for much needed air as he pulled his dick out of my mouth.

It was only a moment after that the man behind me pulled my hips back and slammed into me with such force I nearly bit my lip. I cried out loudly as I felt his hot fluid slam into my body setting me on fire. I almost screamed as my body washed through the most explosive orgasm I had ever had. I fell to my knees but stayed there for only a moment as the man that was in front of me picked me back up and pulled me to my feet.

Forcing myself to stand I felt my knees buckle again but managed to remain standing. Pulling my skirt down I turned to face the man who had just had his way with me but there was only the jumping crowd. I turned to the man who had just been holding me and again... there was only the crowd. Reality came back to me in an instant as the heavy base drums of "One" pounded through my ears. I looked around again but it was no use. The two men were lost to the crowd.

I waited breathlessly until the end of the set and rushed off to the bathroom. I was still in shock of what had just happened but there was no denying how much I had enjoyed it. I felt dirty, I felt used... and I liked it.

GothKitty
GothKitty
17 Followers