Summer Scent (Enticing Scent for Hets)

Story Info
Man is turned on by the smell of a woman.
1.1k words
4.47
48.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shale
Shale
80 Followers

I pass you in the store and you go unnoticed, blending with the other shoppers and carts. Unexceptional to look at, a part of the scenery in the grocery aisle. Casually dressed in faded jeans, T-shirt and sandals, hair amiss, I pass you and you go unnoticed.

Until you have gone, leaving the trail of your essence wafting on the subtle currents of air. A whiff of your scent catches me, intrigues me, captivates me, and turns my head to see you again. It is fleeting, a sweet moment of your cumin flavored scent from under your arms entices me to seek its source and I see you again for the first time.

I secretly sniff the currents of air and catch your scent anew. It is delicious, exciting, alluring. I hunger for more. I am alone in my pursuit as I see the grimaces and smirks of the overcleaned, brainwashed masses casting glances askance in your direction. How often I've been the subject of their limited understanding. I turn around and follow the trail of your smell as you ignore the whispers of disapproving shoppers.

Standing beside you, perusing a shelf of items I never buy, enjoying the intoxicating aura of scent that surrounds you, my senses come back. Your sweet and pungent pheromones have affected my reasoning. I have no idea who you are, what you're into. You may be married, have a boyfriend - or a girlfriend. All I know is that your irresistible smell has drawn me to you without further thought. How foolish I feel as I wander down the aisle behind you, feigning interest in cat food for a non-existent cat.

You must sense that I am focused on you as you look me in the eyes. I return the look, perhaps with thinly veiled longing, for you give me a smile. I smile back, wanting to speak, but what can I say? You feel my interest and ask about cat food. I plumb the depths of my knowledge of friends' pets and give you a learned response as I move closer.

You surprise me by telling me that you like the way I smell. I have to laugh as I explain why I was hovering near you, drawn by your scent. We continue our shopping and talking and repulsing the overwashed masses together.

We talk through the checkout - you're living with a woman but you also like men. "I live close-by," I say, "want to come over for refreshments?" You accept and we walk to my place.

We enter my kitchen, put our bags on the table and I offer you a drink, but before the fridge is opened we are embracing, leaning against the sink, arms squeezing tightly, mouths impatiently searching. Your mouth leaves mine and you kiss me on the neck, breathing deeply of my scent as I inhale yours.

I grab at your shirt, damp from the sweat of the sweltering day and slide it up your torso as you raise your arms. The shirt slides up and off your arms as I inhale deeply the pungent scent radiating from your raised, unshaven pits, fine hair glistening and dripping with sweat. You lower your arms and pull at my shirt and I raise my arms for you to undress me, smelling my own pits as you pull the shirt over my head.

The anticipation and the breaking passion has released the exudate in our pits and increased the overpowering pheromones that have blended and envelope us as we thrust our tongues in the others mouth and wrap our sweaty arms, pulling each other closer. I raise your arm and nuzzle my nose into your damp curly hair and feel a shiver go through you as I slide my tongue over the surface of your pit then latch onto a nipple with my lips and tongue.

You fumble at my shorts as I hold your head in my hands and press you to my lips. I now stand before you naked, clothes strewn about the kitchen. I unloose your heavy damp jeans, they fall to your ankles where you kick them aside. I slip thumbs into the waistband of white cotton panties and slide them over your ass and down your legs. As I lean back to enjoy this view, the warm air wafting up between us brings the subtle, musty odor from our crotches. These special scents of passion now merge into a sensual soup of mingled odors that excite our hungers even more as we both slide to the floor.

I put my head between your legs savoring the musty odor of your dark-haired labia, as I take them into my mouth and taste the saltiness of this hot and humid day. The head of your clit peeks out of its hood that I slowly slide back with my nose, releasing a slight smell of smegma. I push my nostril onto your clit, enjoying this most intimate odor of you before spreading your lips with my tongue and fingers. As you roll the rubber onto my cock, I can feel your mouth following it down the shaft, then sliding back up where you work your tongue on the underside of the head. Your hips undulate as my tongue works your clit and my two fingers work inside you. Impulsively I start humping your mouth as you fondle my hot loose balls and your tongue rubs feverishly on the underside of my cock. The tempo rises and we both start dripping sweat onto the kitchen tiles, slipping on the floor amid damp, discarded clothing until that moment when we both gasp and tense our bodies in orgasm. You squeeze my head with your thighs, my fingers feel your grip while my hot spunk fills the condom in your throat.

I lie here, sweaty, dripping, exhausted, still fingers resting inside your slippery hole, sticky juices all over my face. My head is laying in your pubes and I can smell the slight cumin fragrance still exuding from your crotch.

After catching our breath and drying off with some paper towels, we rummage through the clothes on the floor and get dressed. You get your groceries from the table and head out the door, getting one last hug and a brief kiss on the way. Although someone near us might still smell our natural fragrance, it has subsided from the height of passion of a few minutes past and is no longer smelled by us. Lust has been sated, there is no need at the moment to broadcast pheromones to potential mates.

But keep your nose open; you never know when or where you'll have a captivating scent drift by from a passing stranger.

Shale
Shale
80 Followers