Summer School Story

Story Info
Older woman describes a drunken mistake.
1.8k words
4.24
98.4k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 08/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always my stories are true. This occurred during the summer of my junior year in college while attending summer school. This details one of the best sex stories ever told to me and led to a remarkable two weeks.

When I arrived for the first day of my Bioethics class I did what I always did and checked out the girls who I would be spending the next few weeks with. There were a couple of stunners and surprisingly, a lady who was clearly not the typical college student. She appeared to be in her late 30s or early 40s and with an attractive face and a nice athletic looking body. During the first day introductions she told us that she was married with two teen daughters and was coming back to school to complete her Philosophy major. She said her daughters were counselors at a month long camp and she decided to use her free time to go back to school. Her name was Janet and she had shoulder length brown hair with average size breasts and a wonderful tan. She was obviously wealthy by the clothes and jewelry that she wore. She dressed conservatively but was well taken care of.

A week into our class I was paired with Janet on a presentation on euthanasia. Our assignment was to prepare arguments for and against the practice and present a "debate" the last week of summer school. The presentation counted 50% of our final grade. I was apprehensive about working with her as we were clearly not too much alike. I was a sex and beer crazy 20 year old who spent most nights going to the bars and doing my best to cheat on my girlfriend who was spending the summer at a friend's beach house. Janet was a serious student with a house and a husband to return home to after class.

We met at the library on several afternoons to plan and research our presentation and quickly developed a friendship. We had a playful relationship that included some careful ribbing about me missing my girlfriend and her having a "sure thing" at home. The class related subjects we discussed were morality issues which allowed us to delve into some pretty deep discussions. During one conversation she teased me about my lack of faithfulness to my girlfriend.

"Why do you cheat on her?" She asked.

I responded in keeping with the twisted logic of 20 year old. "What is the difference between dating and being married if you can't fool around."

At some point during the conversation I asked her if she had ever cheated on her husband and I was caught off guard by her response.

"No, not really." She responded but I could sense the discomfort in her answer.

I dropped the subject to avoid making the situation any more uncomfortable but I knew that something caused such an unusual response and I was determined to find out.

Each Wednesday afternoon our professor would make himself available at a local beer joint to answer any questions or debate issues in a relaxed environment. Drinking with the prof had never really appealed to me so I had never attended one of these sessions but Janet convinced me to go in an effort to get a little informal extra credit. After a few beers it turned out to be a pretty good time.

Janet and I left around 6pm and I agreed to walk her to her car if she would give me a ride to my apartment. On the way to her car I asked her if she wanted to have one more beer and after a little arm twisting she agreed.

When the waiter brought our beers we were already deep in conversation about polygamy which we had been exploring in our class. Janet was firmly against the idea and I playfully voiced my support as any self respecting young male would.

I found an opening and asked the question. "Janet, when I asked if you had ever cheated on your husband your answer surprised me. I expected a flat out 'No' instead of a 'not really'".

Janet looked down for a few seconds obviously thinking about how to respond. "Jim, I have been married for 16 years and I have been very faithful to my husband. Something happened to me about the time we got married that I am not proud of but I put it behind me and moved on."

"I understand if you don't want to tell me but I am real curious about what happened. You don't strike me as a wild or immoral person." I replied.

She took a gulp of her beer and said she would tell this story even though she had never told it to anyone in her life. It made me feel good that she was confiding in me and I promised her my confidentiality.

And so she started. "I got a job selling paper for a big company right out of college. I knew I would not stick with it for very long because I was getting married the following summer and had no intention of working full time. I actually was pretty good at selling paper and started making some nice commissions. One of the accounts assigned to me was the state medical centers which included all the hospitals in our university system. No one from my company had ever sold anything to them. My father hooked me up with a friend of his at the hospital and to make a long sales story short, I ended up getting the contract to supply all of the paper for the entire hospital system."

"I guess that was a pretty big deal." I said.

"It was huge and worth several million dollars to my company. It was the single biggest account ever sold at the time." Janet responded. "My sales manager Rick was a typical slick kind of sales guy and as soon as he saw that I might win the deal, he never left my side. He was around 45 years old and was a really big guy. At least 6' 4" and he spent a lot of time working out and lifting weights. I always considered him kind of arrogant, stupid, and harmless. I really did not mind him working with me as he flattered me with comments about how I was a superstar and I was going to blow away not just my quota but the whole company's quota as well. The day we signed the contract he took me and our customer out to dinner and we celebrated with drinks and really expensive wine."

I could tell she was getting uncomfortable so I put my hand on hers and told her she did not have to keep talking if she did not want to. She shook her head and kept going.

"Rick and I were scheduled to stay the night at a really nice hotel not too far from the restaurant. He booked our reservation on the way to dinner after we signed the contract. He told me we would be in no condition to drive after the celebration dinner. It all made sense to me but I have always wondered if he planned everything that happened that night or it just happened. Anyway, I got really drunk as we toasted the partnership. My boss was showering me with compliments on my sales skills and I got carried away. My wedding was in three weeks and I had been working out to look good for the big day and I think it contributed to my drunken state. I don't remember too much about going back to the hotel but I do remember my manager half carrying me to my room and I remember him telling me he was just going to help me get ready for bed. For some reason it did not alarm me at the time I guess because I was so drunk." She sighed and looked up at me.

"I have a feeling this is not going to end well." I said.

"You have no idea." She replied. "I remember him helping me out of my dress and I drunkenly told him not to look. I am amazed how stupid I was. He actually held his hands over his eyes and kept saying 'I'm not peeking.' It was so silly but it never occurred to me that he had any bad intentions. It just seemed like the same harmless fun we were having back at the restaurant. I recall telling him I needed to wash my make up off my face and him saying I was too drunk and to wait and do it in the morning. It is funny what you remember but I clearly recall telling him that I would have zits for my wedding if I did not wash my face. I was stumbling around my room in my bra and panties without a care in world, too drunk to even realize that my sleaze ball boss was about to take advantage of me. Jim, I don't remember actually going to bed."

Janet slammed about half her beer and kept going. "The next thing I remember was waking up and he was inside of me. I was on my back and he was laying beside me with my leg pulled up over him. It honestly took me a second to realize where I was and who I was with. He came inside me and then fell asleep."

"Good God." I said. "Did he rape you?"

"I don't know exactly what he did but I know I did not stop him. He actually had sex with me 3 times that night." Janet said as she pulled at her beer.

"3 times?" I asked. "How did that happen?"

"He got on top of me the next morning and did it to me again. I remember being so dazed and hung over and I did not have it in me to push him off. I told him to stop but he just kept going. He outweighed me by at least a hundred pounds. When he finished he rolled off and said in his shit eating way 'it's been years since I have done it 3 times in a night.'" Janet looked down and went quiet.

I muttered something about him being a son of a bitch and she looked up at me and said, "It got worse."

I thought she was going to start crying but again she just sighed and chuckled with self pity. I was dumbfounded at what I was hearing. Janet never struck me as the type who ever had anything wrong in her life and here she was spilling her guts to me on a quiet summer school afternoon in a dark little college bar. I ordered up two more beers and told her that the story was unbelievable and I asked her how it all ended.

To be continued...