Summer School Teachers

Story Info
Anders returns to summer school as a teacher
9.6k words
4.38
123k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/25/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

This is the third story in a trilogy. The first story, Summer School: The Introduction is published under "mature". The second, Summer School: Breaking-up Party under "Group sex".

- - - -

I used to visit my grandfather Anders regularly when he was an old man and bound to a wheel chair. His brain was still sharp and he entertained me with stories from his life. He was a handsome man, tall and slim. He had done well for himself and lived a luxury life. My grandmother was dead and he had a maid and a private nurse to take care of him.

At my two previous visits in March -52 he had told me how his village situated in Dalecarlia, Sweden educated and trained the youngsters in lovemaking. He had told from his own experience as a boy in the village. He had promised to tell me about his experience as a teacher in this summer school at the village's mountain pasture and I was eager to hear it.

His nurse Charlotte wheeled him into the room. She was young and good-looking with a full bosom that she wasn't shy to show. Her nurse uniform was never fully buttoned up but always showed a good deal of very nice cleavage. This day at least one buttons less than normal wasn't done and she had a very low cut bra that certainly lifted her breasts. I saw a lot of very nice rounded breasts. She saw that I couldn't resist looking at her but she just smiled and bent over Anders to rewrap his blanket. When her breast nearly spilled out of her dress she smiled at me again. I got turned on directly.

Anders greeted me and we made small talk for a little while.

"Tom, I told you last time that I have been lucky in life and have had many women with my wife's approval. My mother-in-law was for many years the old broad in charge at the pasture. And my wife Ylva served as helper a number of times and I was now and then chosen to supervise the boys. So I spent several summers at the mountain pasture. Today I want to tell you how it all went the last summer my wife and I served at the pasture.

Charlotte, will you ask the maid to bring us some coffee and then you can listen too if you want."

This is the story Anders told us:

The village brought the cattle up in early June. There were to be three women, the old broad, my wife Ylva and her second cousin Inga, to run the place for the summer. Ylva was an experienced teacher. Inga was a little younger and it was her first time as a teacher at the pasture. To help and to teach they had four girls of nubile age.

I brought four boys up in late July when the harvest was finished down in the village. I really longed for my wife; it had been several weeks since we had been together.

We came to the pasture in early evening after walking a full day. The women and the girls were happy to see us. They had been lonely. They had prepared a nice evening meal and we had a good time. The evenings in this part of Sweden are long and light and it's hard to go to sleep. But eventually it was time.

There were several small houses and huts, all built for special purposes. The huts for sleeping had only one small door and no window so it was dark inside when the door was closed. My wife and her cousin shared one hut but the cousin giggling said she would leave us alone.

I made sure that the boys were tucked in properly for the night and then went inside our hut. My wife attacked me as soon as I stepped over the threshold. She was already naked.

It didn't take long until we very fucking. We were both very horny and came very quickly. We stayed embraced for a while. Then my wife wriggled free to go out and freshen up. Before she rose she whispered in my ear:

"Please, do me a favor. I have promised my cousin that you will fuck her. She is as horny as I am. We thought it would be unfair that I should get laid and she wouldn't. We both need to be calm tomorrow when we shall take on the boys. Fuck her and do your best. And show her what a real cock should look like." She giggled and squeezed my limp cock.

Now, nature has been generous and given me a big, fat cock that women like. And I have learnt how to use it to please a woman.

My knob twitched of anticipation from my wife's words. She felt it in her hand and laughed throatily. She didn't wait for an answer. She went out without bother to dress.

Almost immediately Inga came in through the door. She must have been waiting outside. She undressed rapidly in the doorway. Well - it was easily done, she only had to pull her shift over her head, and she was naked underneath. The soft light from behind her was enough to give me a good impression of her body. She looked good and she turned around to let me admire her. I immediately noticed her bushy pussy hair.

She knelt down beside me and took my cock into her mouth and began to suck. When flaccid it wasn't impressive but immediately it started to grow. She had to ease it out bit by bit when it got bigger.

She let go of my cock and kissed her way up to my lips. We kissed and then she laughed. She sounded horny indeed. She went back to my cock. I found her bottom and slit and started to caress her. Soon I found her wet pussy and began to finger fuck her. She moaned when she felt my fingers in her pussy and met my hand. She was experienced enough to keep up sucking my cock at the same time.

I let my fingers stroke over the inner front wall of her cunt searching for her sensitive spot. I must have found it because she moaned and writhed and came violently. She lost very little in her tempo on my cock, which by now was fully erect.

She recovered in no time and mounted me. She raised and placed the head of my cock at her pussy entrance. She gasped when she felt the size and hesitated a little. But then she began to impale herself but carefully. She was wet and my cock slid in easily but she had to press down to get her cunt to adjust to accommodate me. Once I was fully engulfed she began to thrust up and down, slowly at first but then more and more wildly. I got hold of her nice breasts and squeezed them and pinched her nipples, which she liked. Her moans became loud and she tried to muffle them. She reached behind and searched for my balls to caress.

Her cunt was pleasantly narrow and she flexed her muscles to increase the friction. I felt that my release was building up. I grabbed her ass and tried to make her thrust with shorter strokes. She got the message and soon we both came. It felt nice to let my seed flow into her hot cunt. She sat down for a while and then thrust a little more but my cock got limp. She lay down on top of me and we hugged before she left me. I heard some rustle and female laugh and then someone straddled my face.

"You thought you were done for the night, didn't you?" I heard my wife say above me. "I want some more though. Lick me, I want to come again."

I held her by her hips and let my tongue lick her from the clit to the butt hole. I flicked her clit several times on each turn and concentrated more and more on that and also probed her cunt. It didn't take long for her to come and she lay content at my side and we fell asleep.

"Tom, that greeting felt really good. They had really longed for me, don't you think," Anders said. "And it set the stage for the stay." - When Charlotte had come back in after ordering the coffee she had disappointed me. Her uniform was now fully buttoned up and showed no cleavage. But her breasts strained against the material. -

In early morning I woke up and went out to pee. When I came back in and lay down the two women were waiting for me. They both mounted me. One sat on my cock and one squat over my mouth. It was too dark to tell who was doing what. But it didn't matter really. They were real horny again and it didn't take long until both had an orgasm one from riding my cock and the other from my licking the pussy. They switched places and this time we all came together. Shortly afterwards we heard the old broad blow the birch-bark horn for the cattle. That was also the signal to wake up and start the day's work.

I took the boys for a look around and we decided what should be done during the weeks to follow. Mending buildings and fences was the main work but also some harvest of hay. The women were busy milking the cattle.

In the evening the boys should be introduced by the women. The procedure was the same as when I was young. It started at the lake. I was told when to send the boys over there. I couldn't resist having a look for myself so I sneaked away to a hiding place a bit further away. The women were in the lake, beautiful in their nakedness. They were completely uninhabited and gave the boys and me a good show. They got the boys undressed and inspected their erect cocks.

After supper the women took the boys into two huts and introduced them to the female charms. I was chatting with the girls and the old broad.

Later when it was bedtime the women were horny again. The boys had aroused them but hadn't been able to give them properly relief. I was happy to service first my wife and afterwards her cousin.

During the next few days the women were busy with the boys. When the boys got more experienced they were able to satisfy the women. The women made sure they did! Since each woman was teaching two boys they were spent in the evenings but they took turns to take pity on me.

One afternoon I left the boys on the pretext of inspection a fence. But my real reason was that I wanted to take a look at the girls.

I went around the lake to the hiding place from where I had a good view. The girls were playing around in the shallow water, in the nude of course. They were in their prime of youth and all looked lovely.

Two girls stood out. One girl was taller than the rest with long legs and strong, broad shoulders. Her ample breasts made her upper body seem proportionate though. She carried herself with self-esteem; the shoulders held back showing her nice breasts. She had the typical Swedish light-blond hair, which also covered her mons. She was already impressive and would certainly become a grand woman.

The other girl was the best looking and had a great figure, curvy with full bosom and bottom. She was a brunette but her pubic bush was almost black. For being such a young girl her bush was already thick with long silky hair. Her breasts and ass swung and bounced when she moved. She was sexy.

"Tom, I must admit that the girls turned me on," Anders said. "Of course they were forbidden fruit. But I was a man in my prime age. I guess that's why Ylva and Inga made sure to get me laid every night." - Charlotte was sitting in a chair. Somehow a button in the middle of her uniform had come undone. -

The Saturday in the third week came. The boys had been at the pasture for nearly three weeks and had been taught how to behave with women. They had fucked every day and experienced both women. Now it was time for the girls to find out about the real thing. That was the entertainment for Saturday night.

At dinner the atmosphere was tense. The girls giggled between themselves and the boys looked shyly at them. They didn't know what would happen, only that they should be together.

When the work was done for the day and the cattle had been let out to graze we all gathered on the lawn between the huts. The sun was still up and it was a warm evening.

"You have been here to learn how to be a good husband or wife," the old broad began. "You boys have been taught how to make love to a woman and have got some practice. You have behaved well my helpers say, but you are not fully trained yet. You will continue in the week to come. You girls have got a thorough theoretical knowledge and also some practice with objects. But there is nothing like the real thing, the soft, yet hard and pulsating erect cock. And also to feel the reactions and strength of a partner and adjust to it. During the coming week you will be taught how to make love and be allowed to practice it with the boys. Tonight you will get acquainted with the male organ. You will learn how to arouse a man and how to give him head until he comes. You should take his come in your mouth and swallow at least some to taste it."

She paired the youngsters. They stood shyly at each other's side.

"Let us start," the old broad said solemnly. "Ylva and Anders, will you please get ready to demonstrate how the male organ functions."

The teaching was taken seriously. My wife and I undressed. The old broad began telling how to arouse a man and my wife followed her instructions. I caressed my wife when possible. She kissed her way down my body before she knelt in front of me. She took my cock and began stroking it gently. She kissed the tip and sucked it into her mouth when it got erect enough. Suddenly she withdrew and held the cock straight out. I heard the girls gasp. They had never before seen an erect male cock and mine was something to see, long and fat. My wife continued to fondle it and wrapped her breasts around it. Then she knelt down in front of me again and began to suck on it seriously. All the time I heard the old broad highlight the proceedings. My wife looked up at me and smiled. She put more effort in and I could feel my orgasm building up. I told them all that I was near. My wife slowed down to give the old broad time to explain what was going on and how the girls could judge when a man was near to come. My wife resumed her doing and also took hold of my balls. The old broad explained how to caress the balls to help a man to come. My wife put all her skill in to finish me off. When I came she withdrew to let the girls see the flow of my come but positioned herself so she could direct most of my come into her mouth. Some she let splash on her face though. When I had finished she looked at the girls and swallowed my come. She licked her lips and then sucked my cock dry. She smiled and stood and we embraced.

I felt that her pussy was wet. I scooped her up and slowly laid her down on the grass. I got down on her and licked her pussy. It didn't take long until she came.

"You have seen how a woman can arouse and please a man with her hands and mouth and how a man can do the same to a woman. Now it's your turn to practice with the boys," the old broad said to the girls.

The four pairs slowly and shyly undressed. It was a lovely sight to see all these young naked bodies, so shy but eager at the same time.

The girls touched the cocks in front of them. They were a little shy to begin with and very careful in their touch. But they soon learned that the cock wasn't fragile. The boys were easy to arouse as soon as they forgot to be shy and only concentrated on the girl before them.

They all repeated the performance my wife and I had given. We adults were there all the time giving advice and encouraging the youth. All four couples soon reached the target. The boys came first and then went down on their girl.

"OK, now I think you all are finished," the old broad said at last. "You have done well. It's enough for tonight. Tomorrow you girls will learn how a cock feels inside you. But now it's time for bed."

"Tom, imagine the scene with four young naked couples, it was lovely to see," Anders said. - Charlotte was unusually calm sitting straight in her chair. At the other occasions she had been turned on. But another button near the hem of her dress had come undone. -

The following day work was done us usual. But the youngsters were tense, especially the girls.

After dinner we all gathered again.

"To night we will start the lectures how to make love for real. We will start with the most common position and during the coming nights we will study other good positions. And you are going to practice them," the old broad introduced the evening's activities.

"Ylva and Anders, are you ready? Good, let's begin with the most common position called the missionary." The old broad called us forward.

My wife and I undressed and lay down on a mattress. I had to make her hot before entering her and used my hands and tongue but it didn't take long. My wife liked being watched. She made sure that I got hard as well.

She signaled to the old broad that she was ready. She positioned herself on her back with slightly raised legs. The old broad explained to the girls. I entered her and fucked slowly for a while. Then the old broad had me to withdraw. She put a cushion under Ylva's hips and I was allowed to enter again. The old broad and my wife showed how a woman could change the pressure on her clit and the angle of her cunt by lifting her legs or put her feet on the ground and lift her hips and pussy. In the last part of the lesson they showed how the woman could put her legs around the male from the thighs to the waist and we ended it with her legs on my shoulders. By then I was eager to come and so was my wife. We fucked for pleasure and my wife changed her position without being told. It became a repeat performance and in the end we both came in a mutual nice orgasm.

After we had calmed down the old broad paired the youngsters.

We adults did as the night before. Watched and gave advice when necessary.

The boys hadn't yet much staying power although it helped that they had had their turns with the women earlier in the day. But all girls got an orgasm. Two of the girls shoved that they had got the hang of it and really liked to fuck. They made sure they got at least another orgasm. The two boys looked proud.

The old broad had the youngsters to sit in a tight group and discuss the experience. She gave some feedback and a few tips how to improve and get more out of it.

The next evening we rested. The girls were supposed to think about what they had learned so far and let it sink in. The old broad started to check out the boys, to see if they were properly trained and able to satisfy also an old woman. The first was invited to her hut and did well for himself judging from the cries of the old broad. My wife and her cousin tried to ignore it but they seemed pleased with their pupil. There was an official reason for her involvement but my guess was that it was a way to let her enjoy young eager cocks.

On Tuesday evening we all gathered again. This time we should practice fucking from behind. I knew it wasn't the favorite of my wife. She didn't like being submissive and being fucked from behind made her feel being out of control. But she let me have her that way now and then and she admitted that she liked the deep, hard penetration.

When the old broad called for us to get ready my wife surprised me. She pushed Inga forward. Of course I know from the previous nights that Inga liked it from behind. But that Ylva would let me screw Inga in public was a pleasant surprise.

"She has to get used to fuck before an audience. She might be the experienced teacher next year," my wife whispered to me

We started to demonstrate the doggy position and the possibilities it gave the man to fondle the woman's body and especially the breasts. We went on to the standing position with the woman leaning forward in different angles over a chair and nearly upright leaning against a tree. We ended up showing how to fuck with the woman lying face down with raised hips. Inga got so excited that she came in the middle of the lecture leaning against the tree. After a short pause we continued the demonstration. I got a very pleasant orgasm lying on her back after she had got her second.

The youngsters had been paired in advance and began immediately to fuck with great ardor. It was obvious that all the girls had got the hang of it and enjoyed having sex. Nobody was shy anymore. Cries of pleasure soon filled the air.

"Tom, I really liked to fuck Inga in front of the audience and especially my wife. It is always a turn on," Anders said. - Charlotte still looked calm and sat straight in her chair. But now all buttons except the top three were undone. -

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers