Summer Seduction of 1981

Story Info
Couple introduces him to his 'bi' side.
782 words
4
62.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was eighteen when I was introduced to bisexuality. I was working at a sci-fi bookstore. It was just before summer break when Ken and Diane came in to stock up for their vacation. As usual they looked great. Ken is 35, six feet tall, broad shoulder and had muscles everywhere, just your basic hunk. Diane is 30, five-ten, shoulder length chestnut hair, watermelon breasts with a full figure body. They looked like the perfect couple.

I was attracted to her and later discovered, him. As they picked out their books, they told me about how they were going to a campground in their RV for their vacation. They asked me what my plans were and I told them I nothing but another boring summer to look forward to. They looked at each other then out of blue invited me to spend a couple of weeks with them. I accepted and thought this summer might be nice after all.

I got a call from them a few weeks later and they told me to pack light because their camp was a nudist camp. My horny young mind had visions of open-air orgies and naked sex models everywhere. I could wait to see Diane naked.

They picked me up and we started our trip. The camp was only a day drive away and we arrived there late in the evening. Ken and Diane striped quickly and told me to do the same. My mouth dropped at the sight of Diane’s beautiful body. I was shy and was warned that if I didn’t strip, they would do it for me. I slowly took off my clothes and blushed.

Ken went outside and connected the hydro and water. I stepped out and looked around. It was beautiful; there was a covered pool, a dinning lodge, a horseshoe pit and a volleyball court. Diane suggested Ken and I go for a swim while she fixed supper. I was surprised to see ordinary people around. The water great and a couple hours later we went back to the RV.

Diane had a feast waiting for us. There was lobster, crab and many cold salads. I was hungry and eat like a starving man. They served wine with the meal and after two glasses I had a nice buzz. Ken suggested we watch a movie and Diane got a tape out of a brief case. She put it in and I found myself sitting between them.

It took only a few seconds into it to realize it was a porno. My eyes were glues to the screen when I felt a hand on my thigh. I didn’t bother to check to see whose hand it was. It crept up my leg until it reached my cock. I was hard as a rock and after stroking me for only a minute or two; the hand was replaced with a mouth. I went to stroke the person’s hair and realized it was not Diane’s.

My first thought was what is going on as I looked down and saw Ken sucking my cock. I looked at Diane and she kissed me and told me to relax. She fed me a tit and I started to suck her nipples and feel them. Ken was a great and soon felt like I was going to cum. I filled his mouth with my nectar and he drank it all. He cleaned me off and kissed me. I tasted my cum and wanted to try my first blowjob.

I looked at his cock and smiled. I was cut and he had a lot of foreskin. I played with it and he leaked. I lowered my head and tasted his precum. He tasted great and I licked and sucked him. While I was doing this I felt a wet finger around my asshole. Ken slowly pushed a lubed finger in me. It was tight but I was too busy to care. He added another and I squirmed with delight.

He pulled my mouth off this cock and lubed it. I was told to get into a doggie style position. I did and Diane fed me her pussy while Ken slowly pushed into me. It hurt but I buried a scream into Diane’s cunt and continued to eat my first pussy. Ken slowly fucked me until I was begging for more. Diane sat back and watched me being fucked. With one finally thrust Ken filled my ass with his cum.

I was exhausted and fell asleep. That summer Ken and Diane showed me how to make love and enjoy my sexuality. I will always be grateful to them for showing me the way to a wonderful lifestyle.