Summer Slave Ch. 05

Story Info
He makes toys, slave ass fucked, they dress for dinner out.
3.1k words
4.44
65.5k
7

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ECGray
ECGray
97 Followers

Chapter 5

SATURDAY AFTERNOON

I heard chains jangling across the floor before I saw her. I had started work on her blinders when she crawled into the studio. I sat with my leather working tools and the pieces we had bought earlier laid out on the desk in front of me.

She stopped just inside the room and dropped down, face to the floor. Her hair, still wet from her shower, trailed on the floor around her head.

"How may I serve you, Master?" she asked. She wore her standard uniform: collar and wrist and ankle cuffs with connecting chains. As she knelt, head down and fanny in the air, I saw that little piece of black leather still protruding from her asshole.

Come over here. Kneel up," I said, gesturing to a point in the floor near the desk.

She knelt beside me, sitting on her heels with knees spread wide, back straight and eyes cast slightly down. I casually fondled her breasts with one handle. My fingers stroked her tits and gently tweaked a nipple.

"The plug's still in your ass," I said.

"It's in my ass again, Master."

"Yes?"

"I took it out to shower, Master, but since you hadn't removed it yourself, I washed it and put it back in."

"I see."

"It stays in just fine by itself, Master."

"I'll remember that, slut. Very good. You're getting used to thinking like a slave."

"Thank you, Master." She smiled. I think she even blushed a bit.

I picked up a piece of stiff cardboard that I had cut to shape minutes before. I was about eight inches long and four inches high, with a straight top edge and curved bottom. I turned to her and held the top corners to her temples. "What do you see?" I asked.

"A lot of cardboard, Master."

"No sarcasm, slut. And . . .?"

"And . . . well, I see my thighs, a little carpet between them. I see a bit of my pussy, my belly, my tits. That's about it, Master."

I pulled the cardboard away from her face. "Stand."

She struggled to her feet with a clinking of chains. I held the cardboard to her face again.

"Now what do you see?"

"Pretty much the same as before, Master," she responded. "Cardboard. My body, all the way down. Carpet, an arc about two feet deep and four, maybe five feet wide. And part of the base of your chair. That's it. I could see more if I leaned my head back, Master."

"Good. Good," I said, again dropping the cardboard from her face. "That'll do very well." I picked up a tape measure from the desk top. "One more thing to check."

I stood and wrapped the tape across her forehead and around her head. "Twenty-one inches. The strap doesn't need to be quite as long as I thought." I sat back down and turned to the work on the desk. "You can go now. I'll call if I need you."

"Yes, Master." She dropped to her knees. "Master?" she asked.

"Yes, slut."

"Master, I think I know what you're making . . . ,"she hesitated, dropped her head.

"Yes?"

"I think I know what you're making and I don't think I like it."

"That's awfully bold, slut. Do you want tonight's punishment extended to three hours?"

"Nooooo, Master. Please. I don't even know what you're going to do to me."

"Slut?"

"Yes, Master. Of course. Make my punishment last for as long as you wish, Master."

"Face down, slut."

She dropped to the carpet, face down, hands on the floor at each side of her head.

"I think two and a half hours will be adequate, but don't try my patience. Now, slut. What do you think I'm making?"

"Blinders, Master," she said to the carpet.

"Blinders?

"Yes, Master. Blinders, like for a race horse."

"You're right, slut. I'm making blinders for you. Just like for a horse."

"Yes, Master. It frightens me. I'll be able see enough to walk, won't I?"

"Yes, maybe even run, slut."

"But I won't be able to see what's around me. That frightens me, Master."

"You'll have to trust me, slut."

"Yes, Master. I trust you, Master."

"Good. Now go. Relax. Take a nap. Read a book. Watch TV. I'll call you when it's time to get ready to go to dinner."

"Thank you, Master." The little black leather loop wagged between her ass cheeks like a boxer puppy's tail as she crawled from the room.

I carefully cut the stiff leather scrap to match the piece of cardboard I had used as a model. Then I cut the strap to length, tapered and punched one end and attached the buckle to the other. Finally, I connected the leather piece to the new strap with a row of grommets across the top. My slave's blinders were ready.

That done, I took an old pair of wraparound sunglasses from the desk drawer and carefully painted the inside of the lenses flat black.

A few minutes before six, I walked into the living room. She was asleep, curled up on a pile of pillows in the floor, a paperback closed beside her head. I cleared my throat.

"What . . . huh?" she slowly opened her eyes. "Oh, Master. Yes. Is it dinner time already?" She stretched languidly as she awoke, first with legs straight out, chained ankles together and toes pointed, then hands and arms straight over her head."

"Yes, slut. Time to get ready. Are you forgetting something?"

She looked at me, then looked around her, puzzled. Then she said, "Oh.Master, I'm sorry, Master. Please forgive me," as she hurriedly rolled up onto her knees and bowed face down to the floor.

"Much better. You may stand."

"Thank you, Master." She struggled to her feet. She stood before me, naked and beautiful. She placed her feet apart, chain taut between her ankles. Muscular, tanned legs led upward to the bare triangle of her pussy, lips pink and barely parted. A chromed chain dangled across her slit, as she held her cuffed hands at her waist, slightly apart, fulfilling instructions not to cover her pubis. Her hips, perhaps a bit more ample than ideal, gave way to a slender waist and firm, round breasts. Straight red-blonde hair cascaded around her shoulders, ending just above her erect pink nipples. She smiled, looked straight at me with gray eyes, then quickly looked down.

"Let's get you out of your uniform," I said, stepping up to her. "Give me your hands." Taking her outstretched wrists, I quickly unbuckled her cuffs. I dropped the cuffs and their connecting chain on the sofa.

"Turn. And lift your hair." She pivoted and raised her hair away from her neck with both hands, arms bent back over her head. I released her collar and dropped it beside the wrist cuffs.

"You can take care of your ankles," I said. I continued as she crouched down to remove her ankle cuffs. "We're going to Emilio's. You'll wear your corset and your new shoes." She tossed the ankle cuffs onto the sofa and stood upright. "I'll let you decide the rest."

"Thank you, Master. I think I know just the thing."

"Your shoes are on the table by the door. Put them on and bring me the corset." I sat down on the sofa.

She took the pumps from their box and sat on the edge of the coffee table to put them on. Facing directly toward me, she lifted, spread and crossed her left leg. She slipped on the shoe, buckled the ankle strap, then repeated the process with the right shoe. Rising a bit unsteadily on the heels, she stepped away across the room. She bent over at the waist to pick up the corset, giving me a magnificent display of her plugged ass.

"Very nice, slut," I commented.

"Thank you, Master." Beginning to get the feel of the heels, she walked over and handed me the black satin corset.

"Kneel here," I said, pointing to the floor at my feet. "Face away from me."

"Yes, Master," she responded as she complied.

I wrapped the corset loosely around her torso, waiting for her to adjust her breasts and pull the half cups up under them. The cups stopped short, leaving her nipples and areolae exposed. It was a modern corset, with hooks and elastic, not laces and stays. It would serve quite well, though, to contain and restrain my slave. In back, there were a close row of hooks and four matching rows of loops, allowing the corset to be adjusted. I pulled the top hook across to the farthest loop and slipped it through. As I went down the row, pulling and looping, her kneeling posture, already straight, became more and more erect. The pattern of her breathing changed subtly, grew slightly more shallow. Her shoulders and bottom writhed slowly, twisting her body into the confining fabric.

"Done," I said, slipping the last hook into place. "Up now. Let me see you."

"Yes, Master." She pushed herself carefully to her feet, steadying herself against the sofa. She strode slowly away from me across the room, her bare bottom swaying seductively, made even more prominent by her restricted waist. In back, the corset ended just at the top of her hips. A tiny piece of black leather peeked between her ass cheeks.

She turned and started back toward me.

"Stop there," I commanded after a couple steps. She spread her feet slightly apart to help her balance. The front view was magnificent. The corset's wired cups forced her ample tits up and together, creating a valley of cleavage that looked wonderfully fuckable. The nipples were fully erect above the cups. Her already slim waist was reduced to about twenty-three inches. The exaggeration of her feminine shape further emphasized her tits above and her bare, pussy below, glowing against the shiny black satin. Four garters dangled from the lower edge of the corset.

"Excellent," I commented. "Follow me. I'm going to clean up while you get dressed."

I led her into the bathroom. Her heels clicked harshly on the hard tile floor. "You may undress me," I said, turning back to her.

She slowly unbuttoned my shirt, then pushed it back off my shoulders. She pressed her uplifted tits hard against me and leaned down to trail her lips and tongue across my chest. She knelt down and pulled the shirt sleeves off my arms, dropping it in the floor behind her. She untied my shoes, then lifting each foot, pulled off my shoes and socks.

She washed my feet with her tongue, starting near each ankle. She worked her way down in wide, wet licks and finally, carefully sucked each toe. I braced myself against the sink to remain standing.

She leaned up and lightly kissed the fly of my jeans. Quickly, she unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my fly and pulled my jeans and shorts down to my ankles. Again she lifted each foot, pulling my pants free to join the pile with my shirt and shoes.

Wrapping her arms around my waist, she turned her head to the side and gently licked my balls. She took each in her mouth in turn, lightly sucking and rolling. She ran her tongue straight up the length of my cock and off the end. She paused for a moment, then plunged her open mouth straight down onto my hard member. She pushed me into her throat past her gagging point, then backed off leaving just the tip in her lips. Again she plunged her mouth down. And again.

On the next up stroke, I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back sharply. "That's enough for now."

"But Master, you don't like my mouth?"

"I love your mouth, slut. But I've got another idea. Get up." She struggled to her feet with my help, almost falling once as her heels slipped on the slick tile floor. "Turn around and lean over the sink. Spread your legs."

"Yes, Master." She positioned herself as I had directed.

I reached between her ass cheeks and hooked a finger through the loop on her ass plug. Bracing the other hand against the rim of the sink, I quickly pulled the plug out and dropped it in the sink.

"Ooowww. Master!"

I found her anus with the head of my cock, then drove it in to replace the rubber plug. She grabbed the towel bars on each side of the mirror, leaned far forward and pressed her face against the glass.

"No. Master. Pleeasse," she pleaded.

"What's that, slut?" I pulled almost fully out, then thrust back into her ass. Her bare pussy thumped against the cold porcelain sink rim.

"Oh! Master!"

"What, slut?" Thump.

"Oh! Master!"

"What?" Thump.

"Oh! Master! Yes!"

"What?" Thump.

"Yes, Master! Yes!" Thump.

"Yes, Master!" Thump. /

"Please, Master!" Thump.

"What, slut?" Thump.

"Please, Master!" Thump.

"Please fuck my ass!" Thump.

"Please, Master!" Thump.

"Please, Master!" Thump.

"Please, Master!" Thump.

"Please fuck my ass!" Thump.

"Fuck my ass, Master!" Thump. "Please fuck my ass!" Thump.

I grabbed her tits in both hands, squeezed her nipples between my fingertips and pulled her back hard against my chest. She arched her spine and threw her head back over my shoulder. I came deep inside her bowels.

"Oh. Master. Oh!" She relaxed forward, drooped her head above the faucet. I released her nipples and eased my rapidly softening cock from her oozing asshole. She wiggled her hips from side to side, feeling her ass finally free and empty.

"I think you enjoyed that almost as much as I did," I said.

She twisted around to look me in the face. "Yes, Master. I probably did." A lopsided grin flashed across her face before she turned her head down and away. She remained leaning across the sink.

I stepped back against the wall and slapped her fanny sharply.

"Ow."

"Clean up in here," I ordered. "Then get dressed." I turned and opened the taps for my shower. She pulled out a length of toilet paper to wipe her dripping ass.

"And lay out my tan suit and a white shirt," I continued as I stepped in to the tub and pulled the shower curtain closed.

I walked naked into the bedroom after my shower, brushing my hair with a towel. She was fully clothed, but dropped to her knees, face to the floor as I entered the room.

"Up," I said and sat on the edge of the bed.

She rose to her feet, steadying herself on the bed's edge. She wore an sleeveless, iridescent blue dress of a vaguely oriental design. The fabric shined and clung to her curves. The dress would have probably been too tight without the corset. I guessed that she had bought it especially to wear with the corset. It was tight and straight around her legs, extending to mid-calf, but with slits halfway up her thighs on both sides. The neckline was high with a straight, tight collar that buttoned at her throat.

She added black stockings to the pumps, and pulled her hair back in a ponytail. That was it; she wore no jewelry. The effect was stunning.

"Wow," was all I said.

"I take it you approve, Master?"

"Wholeheartedly," I agreed. "Now help me get dressed."

"Master?"

"You heard me. Help me get dressed." I wanted to push her totally into her role as slave. She was to serve me, not only sexually, but at all times and in every way.

"Yes, Master. Of course." She knelt and held my undershorts while I stepped into them, then pulled them up and adjusted them. She helped me into my pants and buttoned my shirt. As I sat on the bed, she, kneeling again, pulled on my socks and tied my shoes. I tied my own tie and slipped into my suit jacket while she knelt beside me.

"One more thing before we go." I said and, with a quiet clink of chain, pulled a small object from the drawer in my bedside table. "Pull your dress up around your hips and lie back on the bed."

"Okay, Master." She looked at me, puzzled, and obviously trying to figure out what I held in my hand. She struggled with the dress, but it was tight enough that she had trouble pulling it up more that a few inches at the hips. Finally, she threw herself back on the bed in frustration and pulled up the front flap of the dress between its two slits.

"I'm sorry, Master. This is the best I can do." The top of her pussy slit was barely below the folded edge of the dress.

"I think that'll do," I said. "Spread your legs a little." She slid her knees about eight inches apart.

I dropped the set of clamps that I'd bought the day before on the bed between her legs. I slipped a finger gently between her bare cunt lips and slid it up across her clit. The finger came away wet. ¸

"A bit damp down there," I said.

"Slavery makes me wet," she replied, flatly.

I spread her lower lips apart with the fingers of one hand, exposing her clit and the inner lips. I tweaked her clit lightly between thumb and forefinger.

"Ooooo." She squirmed her hips.

I pulled up one of the soft inner lips and rolled it in my fingers until it swelled slightly. Holding firmly, picked up one of the clamps and released it on her captured cunt lip.

"Ow." She jerked just a little. "Master!"

I had set the screw adjustment on the clamp to apply minimum pressure, but now backed the screw out on its threads until I was sure the clamp wouldn't slide off. I grasped the other inner lip and secured it like the first. A short chromed steel chain dangled to the bed from the two little plastic-coated alligator clips.

"Just something to remind you what you are," I said. "You can get up now."

She rose and pulled her dress back down around her legs.

"Master, it hurts."

"Yes?"

"But just a little, Master. And the chain is cold."

"Slave?"

"I'm sure I'll get used to it, Master." She walked to the door and back. "The chain sways . . . and pulls just a bit when I walk. You know, I like it almost as much as I don't like it." She stopped and bowed her head. "Thank you, Master."

"You're welcome, slut. Shall we go?"

"Of course, Master. I'm ready."

ECGray
ECGray
97 Followers