Summer Slave Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ECGray
ECGray
97 Followers

Her tongue lapped with a frenzy. Her head moved faster with each stroke, each becoming shorter and shorter, so finally my head was just barely out of her throat and into her mouth at the top.

I bucked up toward her off the sofa. My engorged cock was about to explode, and she knew it. The groaning in her throat grew louder almost becoming a roar. She pushed her imprisoned mouth all the way down onto my cock and held it there. Her tongue worked in a frenzy. Her head turned violently from side to side, pivoting around my member. She pushed hard against my belly again and again, as if trying to force my cock even deeper into her throat. I wondered how she could breathe, but knew she could not. As I came deep in her throat, the groan became a muffled shriek, a squeal. I bucked up to her over and over. Her head twisted and pushed, twisted and pushed.

I collapsed back onto the sofa. She leaned back, shakily. Her face and chin, her neck and breasts were coated with a slick film of saliva that had flowed from her open mouth.

She coughed, coughed again. A thick viscous foam of semen and spittle poured through the open ring of her lips, oozing down her chin and throat. She coughed again, then inhaled with a wracking gasp. Another cough and the last drops of sperm flew from her throat and past her ringed lips, falling onto the carpet between her splayed legs.

I reached behind her head, quickly unbuckled the strap and pulled the steel and leather ring from her mouth. The liquid gasping of her breath gradually slowed, calmed. Her face dropped to her chest. A minute passed. She slowly lifted her head and pointed her face toward me, as if looking into my face, as if she could see and hear to locate me where I sat.

"Thank you, Master," she said softly and clearly. I could barely believe my ears. She was thanking me for this? I chuckled and shook my head, then leaned forward to begin unwrapping the bandage from around her head. It was twelve thirty.

I let the bandage trail down in the floor as it unwound. As soon as the headphones were free, I pulled them off and set them beside her on the carpet.

She visibly relaxed as the hiss that had filled her ears was replaced by the dull drone of our window fan. She released a long soft sigh. Her tongue rolled out to lap my cum from her chin.

In moments the elastic cloth came off her eyes and I tossed it behind her on the floor. Her face glistened with sweat, flushed and lined from the winding; her hair was soaked and tangled. Her eyes blinked open, closed, open, closed again as she recoiled from the light. She bowed her head, then looked straight up at me, smiling radiantly.

"Thank you, Master," she said again."

"Thank me? For that?" I asked. "You liked that?"

"No, Master. . .Yes. . .Oh God, Master, I don't know." She looked down at the floor, shaking her head, the back up at me with a wry, lopsided grin. I cupped her cheek in my hand.

"Master, it was horrible. . . it was wonderful. I know I came when you came in my throat . . .I almost came every time you touched me. I don't want you to do that to me again, but . . .I want you to do it again."

"Slut, you amaze me."

"May I make a request, Master?"

"Go ahead."

"Master, please, save what you did tonight for special punishments. Please. I don't think I can handle this very often . . ." _

"I'll consider that." I grinned. "Tonight was harder than last night?" ¸

"Yes, Master. I like to be whipped. You know that. I don't mind being blindfolded, not too much anyway, but losing my hearing too . . . that infernal hissing. Not knowing if you're even in the room. I very nearly started humming."

"But you didn't." Our safe sign when she was gagged was a pattern of rhythmic humming.

"No, Master. I didn't want to disappoint you. I didn't want to disappoint myself."

"Oh, baby," I said, caressing her face, rubbing her neck and shoulders, "you really are my slave, aren't you?"

"Yes, Master. Absolutely." She smiled up at me, then bowed forward as far as she could, the top of her head resting against the front of the sofa between my legs.

I grinned broadly back at her. I was exhilarated. How could I not be overjoyed, owning this magnificent woman who knelt at my feet?

"How are your shoulders?"

"They ache," she replied without looking up. "I'd almost forgotten about them. They ache, Master."

I reached over her back and released the link connecting her elbows, then bent down and opened the one between her wrists.

"Aaahhhhh," she sighed. "That's much better, Master. Thank you so much." Her arms dropped limp at her sides. I massaged her back and upper arms, slowly kneading the pent up tension from her body. "That feels so good master."

"Lie back," I ordered. She dutifully rolled onto her back, her knees still bent and spread, ankles crossed. I unscrewed the link between her ankle cuffs, then unbuckled her shoes. She was limp, neither helping nor resisting as I lifted her feet and pulled off the pumps. Her head rocked to the side, eyes closed, her mouth open and slack.

"Can you stand?"

"I think so, Master. I may need some help." I stood beside her as she pushed herself up to sit. I reached out to her. She grabbed my arm with both hands, then slowly pulled herself to her feet. As she came fully upright, her left knee buckled. I grabbed her under her arms, steadied her.

She struggled to take a deep breath and smiled bravely up at me. Another deep breath and I could see her gathering her strength.

"There, Master. I'll be okay now."

"Let's get you out of that corset." I went behind her, careful to always keep a hand out to steady her. One by one, I slid loose the corset's hooks from top to bottom. I pulled it away from her sweat-drenched body and dropped it on the sofa.

With my hands on her shoulders, I gently turned her to face me. I squatted down and clasped her waist with both arms, then lifted her up over my shoulder. "I think we need to get some sleep," I said.

"Yes, Master. That sounds very nice," she replied. I could hear her contented smile in her voice.

I carried my naked slave, clad only in her unlinked collar and cuffs, toward our bedroom.

ECGray
ECGray
97 Followers
12