Summer Slave Ch. 08

Story Info
Humiliating breakfast for his slave; preparin for a picnic.
2k words
4.24
56.2k
3
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ECGray
ECGray
97 Followers

Chapter 8

PREPARATIONS

I had planned to sleep in that Sunday morning, but to my surprise, I felt her slide out of bed around nine o'clock. I had given her a rough time Saturday night and expected her to be exhausted. She had always been one to sleep like a stone, though, then wake up early and feel totally refreshed.

The bathroom door closed. After a couple minutes I heard the hiss of the shower. I knew she had taken those minutes to remove her collar and the three sets of cuffs she had worn since the night before.

The bed was a damp mess. We had gone to bed sweaty and sweated even more in the hot Southern night. There was certainly more than sweat on those sheets as well.

I rolled over and swung my feet to the floor. Grabbing my robe from the top of the dresser, I threw it over my shoulders and padded out to the kitchen. Just as the coffee finished brewing and I poured my first cup, the shower stopped. Again there was an interval before she opened the bathroom door and stepped out into the hallway. She leaned around the corner to glance into the bedroom, thinking to confirm that I was still asleep. She wore only her collar and the three unconnected sets of cuffs at wrists, elbows and ankles.

"I'm in here," I said. "In the kitchen."

She dropped quickly to her knees, face down and ass in the air. She clasped her hands behind her back. "Forgive me, Master. I didn't expect. . . I didn't get a chance to wake you properly."

"And how would you have done that?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"With my mouth, Master, as you directed. With my lips and tongue," she answered without looking up.

"Consider yourself forgiven," I chuckled. "Kneel up."

She displayed herself for me, knees wide, torso erect, head bowed. Her hands stayed clasped behind her. '

"Would you like a cup of coffee, slut?"

"Yes, Master," she said softly. "If it pleases you." )

"Come in here, then."

"Of course, Master." She dropped to all fours to crawl slowly into the kitchen. Stopping beside me, she folded down, face to the floor and clasped her hands behind her. I felt her lips softly caress my ankle. I poured coffee into two white porcelain diner-style cups and added milk. I picked up the cups and, reluctantly pulling my feet away from her soft lips, stepped over to the kitchen table and sat. Setting the cups in front of me, I waved a hand at the opposite chair.

"Sit down. Relax for a minute," I told her.

She knelt up, her head bowed to avoid my gaze and replied, "I'd prefer to kneel."

"Yes?"

"If it pleases you, Master, I'd prefer to kneel," she added hurriedly.

"On the bare tile, slut?"

"Yes, Master. I deserve no more. I failed you. . . ." She shuffled over on her knees to find a place beside the table. She again bowed face down to the floor.

"Relax, you did fine. I surprised you, that's all. I said you were forgiven. I'll decide if you've failed me. Got that?"

"Yes, Master."

"Now drink your coffee and let's talk for a second."

She knelt up and took the mug in both hands. Her nipples were level with the table top. She took a sip of the steaming coffee and quickly set down the mug.

"I was pretty rough on you last night," I began.

"Yes, Master," She glanced up into my eyes quickly, almost furtively. Her lips crinkled. She was trying to hide a smile. "You were hard on me. But it was punishment you had decided for my disobedience."

"And how did you disobey me?"

"I came, Master, against your direct command. Five times."

"Did I make it possible for you to obey me?"

"No, Master. I could not obey you." She picked up her cup and held it in her clasped hands, below the table top.

"Was it fair to punish you, then?"

"I accept your wish to correct my behavior, Master." She took a gulp of coffee, then another. No longer trying to conceal her smile she looked straight up at me, boldly. "I accept your right to punish me for whatever reason you desire. I accept that you may punish me for no reason but your wish to do so."

I shook my head slowly and smiled back down at her. "Then you have no reservations about your decision to become my slave."

"No, Master. None."

"Not even after last night?"

"No, Master, especially not after last night."

"I don't think I quite understand that."

"Last night, Master, you made me completely yours. You took away every thing except my trust in you, my faith in you, my dependence on you. That's what I want, Master, what I desire, to be yours totally, heart, mind and body."

"And you're absolutely sure of that?"

"Yes, absolutely."

"If you're that certain, then that is what I'll expect. Absolute submission."

"Yes, Master." She set down her coffee mug and bowed her head.

I could just see the corners of her mouth turned up through the cascade of her hair. She was still smiling.

I finished my coffee in silence. She had drunk most of hers in quick sips as we talked. Setting my empty mug on the table, I stood and looked down at her naked form. She knelt, head bowed and hands clasped behind her. She had barely moved since we finished talking.

"The bed's a mess," I said. "Change the sheets and start breakfast. I need a shower." As I passed her heading toward the bathroom, I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back. I leaned down and kissed her hard on the mouth. Our tongues sparred briefly before I broke away and dropped her hair. She quickly bowed her head.

"What are you waiting for? Get to work," I demanded before I closed the bathroom door.

I sat at the kitchen table and watched her with amusement as I ate my scrambled eggs, toast and jam, then sipped my second cup of coffee. She knelt in the middle of the floor, leaning over her breakfast plate. A bowl full of orange juice sat on the floor beside the plate.

I could have made eating breakfast more difficult for her, by binding her hands behind or simply ordering her not to use them. As it was, she was once again in her "uniform" with ankle cuffs connected by about a foot of chain and her wrists by a single link.

I had allowed her no utensils. She had messily spread butter and jam on her toast with her fingertips. Eating the toast was no problem, she could easily raise it to her mouth, but the eggs were a different matter. After several unsuccessful tries with different techniques, she managed to hold a lump of egg between the fingertips of both hands and navigated it to her mouth before it oozed away. She was determined to eat it all, probably knowing that I would have insisted anyway. Finishing the eggs, she picked up the plate and licked it clean of crumbs and egg. She leaned over her bowl and lapped up orange juice, catlike.

"May I clean up the dishes, Master?" she asked, looking up from the empty bowl.

"Go ahead."

She stood, picked up her plate and bowl and placed them in the sink. Then she cleaned my dishes from the table and began to run dishwater. "Are you finished eating, slut?"

"Yes, Master, of course," she responded as she squirted soap into the sink, holding the bottle in both hands.

"I don't think so," I said, pointing at three yellow globs of egg in the floor.

"I'm sorry, Master. How could I have been so careless?" she said with a smile. She scooped up a sponge and leaned down to wipe up the spilled egg. "Stop." I said. She froze in mid-swipe. "Eat."

"But Master, it's on the floor."

"You clean that floor don't you?"

"Yes, Master, but I . . . "

"Eat it."

"Yes Master. If course. If it pleases you, Master." She dropped to her knees, leaned down and carefully licked up each drop of egg from the floor. She licked an area about six inches across around each egg spot, leaving the floor wet, shiny and spotless.

"Very good, slut," I said. "You may stand to finish the dishes."

She rose, facing me. She looked down at her bound hands and held them out for me to see. "Master," she asked, "would you please release my hands so I can wash the dishes. I'm afraid I'll break something; my hands are so clumsy like this."

"I'd hate to have to punish you for breaking a plate," I smiled. I took her hands in mine and released the link between her wrist cuffs.

"Thank you, Master." She grinned up at me and began to turn toward the sink.

"Just a minute," I said, tightening my grip on her wrists. "I'm not going to make it that easy."

She pursed her lips and looked down at the floor. "No, Master. Of course not." I pulled the short chain from my pants pocket and clipped each end of it to her cuffs.

"There you go. Restrained, but not disabled. That should be quite serviceable."

"Yes, Master, quite," she replied, pulling her wrists apart with a jangling of chain. Her voice dripped sarcasm. I chose to ignore her tone.

"When you finish the dishes, get our food and drinks together for our picnic. I've got some things to get ready."

She turned and plunged her bound hands into soapy water.

I spanked her once, hard, on each ass cheek with my palm before I turned away from her.

"Thank you, Master," I barely heard her say as I left the kitchen.

Everything was ready for our picnic in the mountains. We had cheese, wine, mustard, paté, pickles and fruit packed in ice in a small cooler in the rear floorboard of the car. A blanket, bread. and some special goodies I had prepared were in a knapsack in the back seat.

Of course, I had let her dress to go out. She had said, "Barely, but dressed." She sat beside me in a tiny red bikini top and a pair of yellow high cut, skin tight nylon running shorts. I figured that was about the minimum to keep her from getting arrested if we were stopped in traffic.

Starting the engine, I looked around, as if preparing to back out of our parking spot. I stopped and shook my head, pretending to be surprised that I had "forgotten" something.

"Master?" she asked.

"I almost didn't remember this," I said, taking the pair of wraparound sunglasses that I had prepared the previous day out of my shirt pocket.

"Put these on," I ordered and handed them to her. She slipped the glasses over her eyes

"I cant't see," she said, her head darting from side to side, searching for light.

"No," I replied, "I painted out the lenses."

"This is mean, Master. How will I know where we're going?"

"You won't," I said flatly. I reached across and twisted her left nipple through the thin fabric of her top.

"Ow!"

"That was for calling me mean, slut."

"Thank you, Master. I can always count on you to correct me." The corner of her mouth twisted up in a barely noticeable grin.

"Cross your hands behind your back." She leaned forward, slid her hands behind her and leaned back.

"This isn't very comfortable, Master. How far are we going?"

"You don't need to know," I replied. "Are you complaining?"

"No, Master, I wouldn't do that." Her grin grew broader. "It was just an observation."

"An observation. Of course." I reached across her, lifted the latch and dropped open the glove compartment. A golf ball rolled out on the door.

"Open wide."

"Do I have to, Master?"

"Yes."

"Now?"

"Now, slut." I tweaked her nipple again.

"Ow!"

I popped the golf ball in her mouth before she had a chance to close it.

"All ready?"

"Nnnnhhnnnnh." She nodded vigorously.

I put the car in gear and backed out into the drive.

ECGray
ECGray
97 Followers