Summer Slave Ch. 10 & Epilogue

Story Info
Master & slave picnic in the mountains.
4.3k words
4.53
48.3k
10

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ECGray
ECGray
97 Followers

Chapter 10

THE PICNIC

The rope reins hung loose in my hand as I hiked along the trail down to the spring. I walked slowly and carefully, giving her time to consider and place each step. She was painfully harnessed and loaded. I had no intention of allowing her to be injured and any misstep could end in a fall. I spent as much time looking back to check her progress as I did watching the trail ahead of me.

The blinders she wore allowed her to see to place her feet, but no view of the trail ahead. Each time she began to stray from the trail, I gave a gentle tug to the left or right on the two cords I held, pulling on one end of the bit that pinned her mouth open and on one nipple clamp. Each tug was followed by a muffled yelp and an immediate change in direction.

She padded laboriously along behind me. Her heavy breath hissed wetly around the wooden bit. Each step was punctuated by a rattle and thump as ice sloshed and the cooler bounced off her fanny. I think the way she carried that cooler was the worst of her trials. She could not just passively follow, but was forced to participate in her own torment. The weight strained her awkwardly twisted arms and shoulders, spreading her chest and cruelly tightening her breast bondage. She could have simply dropped the cooler, but I'm certain she assumed, correctly, that if she did, I would punish her and then make her carry it to our destination anyway.

The trail wound into the forest and we were soon out of sight of the car in a damp green world all our own. Within a few hundred yards, I heard the barely perceptible gurgle of running water.

As we tramped along that shaded ledge, the faint water sound grew slowly to a sparkling roar. The ledge dropped away before us and our destination came into sight. A sparkling torrent gushed from a split in the rock face, cascading twenty feet or more into a clear pool. The path ahead of us wound down through the rock face, then forded the stream below the pool. There was my perfect picnic spot, a sunny patch of short grass at the water's edge.

"Stop," I said, at the top of the crevice that would be our path down. My pony waited obediently behind me. Her breathing was heavy, but not labored. A tiny wince of pain crossed her face as each breath filled her chest, tightening the ropes around her breasts. Her tits were swollen like shiny tan grapefruit and certain to be very tender. Spittle oozed in a thin stream from each corner of her bitted mouth, running down her chin to mix with the sweat that beaded and ran on every part of her glistening body.

I walked slowly around behind her. She gripped the cooler's handles with trembling, white-knuckled hands. Her whole body trembled from the tension making the strands of her black leather tail flutter slightly as they hung down below the bright plastic cooler.

"Are you all right?" I asked.

She nodded slowly and deliberately, keeping her chin low so her reins pulled only slightly on her clamped nipples. She winced in pain, even from that slight motion. She made no noise but the steady hiss of her breathing.

"Could you go on much farther? As far again as we've come?"

Just as deliberately, she shook her head, wincing.

"I didn't think so. Here," I said as I took the cooler's handles, my hands beside hers. "You can let go now."

She slowly peeled her fingers from the plastic cylinders, transferring the cooler's weight from her hands to mine. She closed her hands again, opened them, closed, over and over to work out the pain and stiffness. She was by no means comfortable, but the strain lifted from her face and the trembling stopped.

I took the cooler and with a slosh and rattle of ice set it on the rock beside her.

"Can you go on now?"

She nodded quickly, and very slightly, the motion almost a flutter. She had found a way to respond without yanking on her tortured nipples.

I pushed two fingers lightly into the slit in the triangle of her cunt. My hand slid slowly down, then up the length of her wet pussy. She shuddered, then crouched slightly, pushing her pelvis harder against my probing fingers. I lightly pinched at her swollen clit, then withdrew my hand as she gasped.

"Rest for a few minutes," I said. "I'll be right back." I lifted the cooler and left her standing alone on the rock ledge. I picked my way down through the crevice. At the narrowest point my knuckles, held out on each side of the cooler, almost scraped the limestone walls. I reached the bottom in less than a minute, splashed across the stream and walked out onto warm grass. After setting the cooler next to the pool, I forded the water once more and clambered back up the passage to the ledge above.

I don't think she had moved during my brief absence. She stood naked and motionless on the ledge. Her breathing had calmed and the sweat began to dry on her bare legs and belly. She heard my approach and turned her head to the sound of my footsteps.

"We're almost there," I said. "This is the roughest part of the trail. I'll lead you down slowly." I took her reins loosely in my hand and started back down the trail. Once in the crevice, I shuffled along sideways, keeping an eye on her progress. She set each foot slowly and deliberately on the stone. I let the reins lie slack; there was no need to direct her path since there was only a narrow track down. She stepped out of the rock cleft and immediately splashed into cool spring water. Her second, third and fourth steps in the water followed very slowly. She examined the stream bed in detail before placing her feet, and felt and tested to be sure of her footing before shifting weight.

She stepped up onto the grass and stood, my naked human pack pony, in the bright sunlight.

"Are you feeling better now?" I asked as I dropped the reins.

She responded with that fluttering nod and a wiggle of her hips that swished the leather tail across the backs of her thighs.

"Much better, apparently."

She nodded quickly again.

"You could just about whip yourself if you tried."

She nodded slowly, wiggling her hips to swish her tail again, then bowed her head. I couldn't help smiling.

"Kneel," I commanded.

She slowly dropped to one knee, then slipped the second under her. She rocked to adjust her weight, then stepped out with each knee, spreading them wide and opening her bare and shining cunt.

"Face down."

She slowly swung over forward. About halfway over, the pack shifted toward her head. She shuddered and gasped sharply. The moving weight had twisted her elbows up and jerked at her already strained tits.

I crouched down behind her and gave her a hard slap on each ass cheek. I untied the thong that held the little whip to the plug I had pushed deep in her asshole. With my thumb, I pushed the center of the plug's base even deeper into her ass.

She gasped again.

I slowly pulled the plastic intruder from her stretched asshole. She moaned softly around the bit and visibly relaxed when the plug came free.

"Kneel up," I said as I rose and walked in front of her, casually swinging the whip. I don't know if she could see its motion.

She slowly swung her body upright, the shifting pack again coercing a gasp and shudder. Once she settled into position, to my surprise, her face composed itself into a smooth calm that, had her mouth not been firmly bitted, might have held a smile.

With the whip in one hand, I pinched open the clamp on her left nipple with the other.

"Hhhaaah," she gasped. Her tightly bound breasts had started to turn from tan to veined red. I knew I'd need to release them soon. I squeezed open the second nipple clamp and let the set slide down the rope reins on their chain.

"Hhhaaannnnnnnn," a low moan followed her gasp. Her pinned hands clenched at each side of the knapsack.

"You're not going to like this," I said, snapping my wrist to flick the whip's thongs across her right tit and nipple.

"Hhhaaannnnnnnn," gasp and moan again. I swung the whip back across the other tit. ""Hhhaaannnnnnnn. . . ." This time the moan continued. She rocked back away from the blow, but could not avoid the next one or the next. Soon her moaning became a garbled wail, rising to punctuate each whip stroke.

My blows soon left her tormented tits. Many strokes slashed across her slick belly. I finished her ordeal with five strokes straight into her bare and spread cunt. Her body rose higher with each blow; when I finished she knelt fully upright.

I dropped the whip on the grass and crouched before her. She whimpered softly around the bit. Starting with the center knot, I carefully released the ropes binding her breasts. I worked slowly, letting the blood return gradually. I dropped the rope beside her and unbuckled the cuffs at her wrists and elbows. I slid the knapsack off her aching shoulders and let it fall next to the cooler.

By now her whimpering had stopped and she breathed in a rapid rhythm around the bit. She shook her arms vigorously to get circulation going, then clasped her hands behind.

I untied the series of knots that made her bridle and pried the wooden bit from between her teeth. She worked her jaws in a circle, trying to relieve the ache. Finally I unbuckled the blinders and dropped them on the ground between her knees. Tears mixed with sweat on her reddened cheeks.

"Are you all right?" I asked

"Yes, Master. Oh, yes. Thank you, Master, " she sobbed. She blinked rapidly and lowered her head, unaccustomed to full sunlight. Soon, she looked up and surveyed the forest around her.

"Why are you thanking me, slut?" I asked, "For freeing you?"

"No, Master."

"What, then?"

"For bringing me here. For making me serve you, Master."

I smiled. "You are amazing, slave. What did I do to deserve you?" She smiled broadly and lowered her head. I brushed my hand gently through her damp and tangled hair.

"Where are we, Master?" she asked.

"Paradise," I replied.

"Master, where are we really?"

"Later," I said. "I don't want to spoil the illusion."

I reached out to gently caress her right breast. She winced and drew back reflexively from the tingling touch, then leaned forward to press her tit hard against my hand. She trembled.

"Relax," I said, softly kneading her aching tits.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. Her trembling became an involuntary quiver. Her breath quickened.

"You like that?"

"Oh yes."

"You're trembling."

"Yes, Master. I can't stop it."

I crouched in front of her and took one tit in each hand, kneading hard, feeling the blood flow returning. Taking one distended nipple between each thumb and forefinger, I squeezed hard.

She gasped. I pulled forward, pushed back ,forcing her body to sway, following her trapped nipples.

"Oh...please...yes, Master," she moaned, looking straight into my eyes. I slowly pushed her over backwards, still grasping her tits. She caught herself with her hands and slowly lowered her body to the ground.

My tongue replaced my fingers on her left tit, flicking, circling, and flicking again. I squeezed and released, squeezed and released her right nipple, as her moans followed the rhythm of my fingers.

She reached down to take my head in her hands, trying to direct my mouth off her tit and farther down her body.

"Oh no," I said, taking one wrist in each of my hands, then holding them together over her head. "I don't want any interference."

"But, Master..."

"No, slut. Clasp your hands."

"Please..." She slowly complied as I released my grip.

"Stretch them all the way out."

"Yes, Master. If it pleases you." She straightened her arms in the grass above her head.

I twisted one nipple hard.

"Ooww." She jumped, but her hands stayed in place.

My tongue gently flicked the same nipple, followed by sucking lips.

"Mmmmm, Master....yes."

I continued to tease her already tortured breasts, fingers kneading and twisting, tongue flitting, lips sucking, nails flicking, teeth skimming and nipping. Her breath rose in a panting moan, mounting with each pain. Her legs twisted and flailed. She pulled her thighs together, rubbing and writhing.

"Stop that," I said. "Knees apart." Her legs continued to rub and writhe, involuntarily, it seemed. Rolling on top of her, I forced my foot between her knees and pinned her legs apart with mine.

I kept licking and pinching, slowly working my lips down and off her tits. I dragged my tongue slowly along the damp crease below each breast before starting across her belly with agonizing slowness. My body slowly slid along hers, as my lips and tongue covered every inch of her salty abdomen.

She squirmed beneath me, pleading, "Master. . .please. . .take me. . .I want you. . .Master. . .please. . . ."

She squirmed against me, bucking her hips, trying to press her aching and neglected cunt against my leg. I twisted and pinned her legs farther apart, stretching her naked sex wide open.

"Mmmmaaaahhhhh," she moaned in tormented ecstasy. I glanced up along her body to see her head thrown back, eyes closed. Her mouth moved, as if to speak, but found no words. Her hands clenched and twisted and re-clenched above her head.

My lips crossed from tanned skin to , from her belly to the shaven triangle of her sex. The skin here was soft and strangely cool. My tongue slid across barely rasping stubble, just appearing since her last shave. She bucked up again, sliding her cunt up and almost against my lips. I pressed her hips firmly down and pulled my mouth away.

"Mmmmm. . . please. . . Master. . . Please."

I drew my tongue slowly along the border between pale skin and tan, then slowly back. Now I held her legs spread with my arms and shoulders, allowing nothing to touch her spread and aching cunt.

"Mmmmm. . . please. . . Aaahhhhhh. . . ."

My tongue again slid across her white triangle, tracing a moist path just below the last. I methodically washed her shaved pubis with my tongue, back and forth and so slowly down, until I reached the top of her pink and soaking slit. My tongue darted quickly down, then up across her engorged clit before withdrawing. ¸

". . . .aaahhhhmmmmm. . . ." Her hips bucked up again, then settled slowly go the ground. I held my lips just above her straining cunt and blew a soft stream of air into that moist slit and across her nether lips.

". . . .Mmmmm please. . . Master. . . Mmmmm," she gasped.

Ignoring her spread sex, I ran my tongue slowly down the crease between thigh and pubis, then up the other side. I flicked my tongue into her wet cunt, between the open petals of her labia and out across her clit. The trembling that had never stopped became a shudder. Her thighs twitched against my shoulders and her heels dug into my back and rolled against my ribs. My tongue flicked lightly across her clit, then again.

Her moaning rose to an animal wail. Her heels pounded hard into my back. Her hips bucked and lifted off the ground, pushing me up with them. I flicked my tongue slowly and lightly across her clit. With each brush, her hips bucked and heels dug. She wailed and gasped and wailed. Finally, her hips bucked high and, with a last shudder, slowly dropped back to the grass. Her breath came hard and heavy. Once again she was covered head to toe in sweat.

"Master. . . Oh God. . .Master," she panted between gasps. Her hands remained clasped above her head.

I rolled off her and quickly stripped off my t-shirt and shorts. Slipping back between her spread legs, I placed the tip of my hard cock against her open cunt and pressed home. I slid easily into her wet and waiting hole. As I leaned fully on to her, she locked her ankles around my back and rocked her hips up to meet me.

I took her hair in both my hands, pulling her head back. My lips found her exposed throat and covered it with wet kisses. Though she had just cum violently, she quickly returned to that orgasmic frenzy, moaning and rocking, holding me hard inside her, caught between her hips and heels.

I came quickly and explosively, releasing my sperm deep inside her as every muscle in her body seemed to tighten, then lock. I released my grip on her hair. She ever so slowly relaxed. Her feet slid down my sides and dropped heavily to the ground.

We lay there in the sun, locked together, for what seemed like hours. It couldn't have been more than fifteen minutes.

I slid slowly out of her and knelt in the grass between her legs. I heard the rush of the waterfall and birds high in the trees. Her heavy panting breath slowed and slowed. She lay still except for the rise and fall of her chest as she breathed. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled up at me.

"Thank you," she said softly.

"There you go, thanking me again."

"But I'm so happy, Master. Have I pleased you?"

"Exquisitely, " I replied. "My slut, my slave, my pony, my lover. I couldn't be more pleased."

"Then you'll accept that I really am your slave?" she asked.

"I don't think I have a choice," I responded with a smile.

"No, Master," she said, beaming up at me. Her arms stretched straight out on the ground above her head, her hands clasped.

"Come with me," I said, rising to my feet. She scrambled up behind me as I waded into the sparking pool beneath the waterfall and fell face first into the cold spring water. She splashed in beside me. We found each other in an underwater kiss and burst gasping to the water's surface.

We played for hours in that green mountain paradise. Splashing in the pool, walking naked through the woods, eating our food and drinking our wine on a table cloth laid on the grass in the warm sun.

I neither tied her nor whipped her nor demanded anything of her. She followed me without question down trails in the unknown woods. She called me Master every time she spoke and knelt beside me spread and open while I relaxed on the grass. She waited for me to offer every sip of wine or morsel and picked grapes from the table cloth with her teeth when I dropped them there for her.

The sky was still completely light, but the sun had vanished behind the mountain to the west when I told her to pack up and get ready to leave. She dumped the remaining ice out of the otherwise empty cooler and stuffed table cloth, trash and empty wine bottle into the knapsack. I pulled on my boots and shorts and shirt while I watched her pack.

She coiled up the rope and set it on the ground beside the pack. Last, she gathered the whip, the ass plug, the wooden bit and the nipple clamps, placing them within the rope circle. She knelt obediently beside our collected gear. - ˜ '¸ '

"Every thing seems to be here. Are you ready, pony?"

"Yes, Master," she replied, bowing her head.

"Good," I said as I picked up the ass plug and whip. "Face down."

"Is this necessary, Master?" She looked up at me, feigning wide-eyed amazement.

"Yes."

"Of course, Master. I know it pleases you." She rolled forward, forehead to the ground, and crossed her hands behind her raised back. "I'm happy to be your pony, Master."

I tied the whip handle to the plug. After placing four hard spanks on each of her ass cheeks, each followed by a sharp gasp,I set the plug's tip against the rose of her ass hole and began to push. The plug slowly slid in, then popped into position as her sphincter closed around its narrow base.

I tied and loaded her as my pack pony, just as before. She stood wearing pack and blinders, arms and breasts tightly bound. The wooden bit pushed back between her teeth held her mouth open. Nylon reins hung from the corners of her mouth and through the rings on her clamped nipples, promising anguish to come. Even so, she wiggled her ass playfully, swinging the leather tail against her thighs.

"Ready?" I asked. She nodded. I lifted the light and empty cooler and placed it in her bound & waiting hands. She bounced on her toes to get a feel for the weight and again swung her hips, swishing the tail imbedded in her ass.

ECGray
ECGray
97 Followers
12