Summer Solstice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
monamante
monamante
412 Followers

I parted my legs for her when she used her knees to push them up allowing her ample room to touch my pleasure center. I reached down with my right hand to softly caress her mound and she pulled away.

"NO! It's my turn I can't concentrate if you do that."

She began to walk her fingers downward as her mouth wen to my nipple. She got to my mound and felt the wetness and moaned right into my breast. She felt how aroused I was my juices on my slit. As she went in, I moaned for her letting her know that I wanted her to keep going. I was beneath her admiring her body from my vantage point.

I wanted to feel her but I knew that right now it wan't about what I wanted to do but about the pleasure she wanted to bring me. I was sure she would not pass up the opportunity to delay this as I had prolonged her orgasm. I tried to grind my body against her, but she laughed and pushed me down. So I complied to her as she inserted her index finger inside of me, another moan escaping my mouth while I grabbed the sheets underneath me and threw my head back. She started pulsating in and out of my body, her eyes never leaving my face. Then following with a second finger, which was easy considering how wet I was. She started to form a rhythm and I worked my body with her motion then wrapped my legs around her butt.

"Open your eyes and look at me."

"Oh God, Katey that's like asking me to not move."

"I want to see your beautiful eyes when you come for me."

I was not going to deny her anything she wanted. I looked at her beautiful eyes that were filled with an unspoken love for me. I was grinding against her hand and we were in rhythm with each other. I felt my body start to shake and she knew I was close, because a smile formed on her face. She brought her other hand to her side and lifted herself of me leaving her other hand inside me and went at me harder and faster. I reached down and placed my hands on her waist pulling her to me.

"Riley cum for me."

"Oh fuck." She caught me so off guard.

She used her thumb to gently apply pressure to my clit encircling it while her other two fingers were inside me. My nails dug into her hips as she pushed deeper into me. She worked my clit as I climaxed, she would release the pressure just slightly to get it to build higher.

"oh baby...uh.."

My body shook from top to bottom and I pulled my legs tighter as my orgasm ripped through my body. Her hands only slowing down a little as my body shook. When my body had stopped shaking she gently pulled out her fingers, causing me to shiver once more. She brought them up to her lips to taste me. Wiping one finger clean while she watched me with a big smile on her face then biting her bottom lip when she placed her middle finger on my lips and I sucked it right in like a popsicle. Now I had her moaning.

"Now I'm going to enjoy eating you out and your going to scream my name."

She pushed my legs up and over her shoulders as she went to eat me out.

I gave in to her sweet words and she gave in to my body without hesitation without pressure. She made me moan, gasp, jump and twist and lastly I was screaming her name in sheer ecstasy this woman was a fast learner. Her tongue, fingers and body had me twisting and turning and wanting more. She had me right where she wanted me at her mercy and she enjoyed every moment of it.

This night went on for hours we were complete and one and I well, I was in love. I knew it and there was no hiding my emotions but I refrained from saying it.

Unfortunately I only had a day and a half left. Friday night she was going to take me to the airport. We had both made a decision that once our last day came we would still keep in touch but neither was tied to the other. We were free to live our lives and if fate brought us back together than that was out of our hands. I knew I had given her my heart and soul. Unless she came back to me I would never be able to give myself to another woman; not the way she had me.

The next day we awoke in each others arms and love making started again with few breaks to eat shower sleep not in that order. When Friday morning came I awoke to find her on my terrace with a cup of coffee and tears in her eyes. When I came close she looked up and walked away she went home. I wanted to follow her but I had so much I had to do by 6 and I understood that she needed time to think. Three hours later after I finished packing I showered and went to spend the rest of the day with her. I held her and we cried together. We both knew from day one that we were nothing more than a summer friendship. That we would go our separate ways but the heart knows what it wants.

"I don't want you to leave baby." She was crying but I knew she would eventually move forward it wasn't a choice for either of us it was life.

"If I stay we wouldn't be able to be together properly. How long will you stay with me until finally your family makes you choose. I would give up my education can you promise me that we'll always have each other?"

"I know I know don't remind me." I needed her to understand that yes I would stay if she asked but I knew she couldn't go through with it. I was younger but something told me I had to be stronger for both of us. I felt partially guilty for having allowed us to fall for each other.

"I promise you that I will always hold you close to my heart and if you ever need anything I will be there for you. When I'm away I want you to remember that above everything I was a good friend and will always be there to listen."

Honestly this conversation had gone on in circles. Ultimately we had to part ways.

When she took me to the airport I was heart broken my summer rebound sex was the exact opposite. I found my summer love but more than that I found the love of my life and I knew it, I just don't think she was ready to accept it.

"Well this is my stop."

"I'm gonna miss you." She had tears coming down her face as we stood at the back of her SUV.

"I know, I'm gonna miss you too. I need you to know one thing, before I leave."

"Tell me"

"Stay in your car." She walked in and I closed her door and whispered in her ear, the words I longed to say for so long, as I held her face. "I Love You." I felt her breath catch in her throat but I could not let go. "and you will always have my heart and soul and I can only hope that one day I will get it back from you." I kissed her and walked away not waiting for an answer because I didn't expect one. When I looked back she was in tears.

I will call her because my pride will not get the best of me, not this time. But until then my love life is at a stand still she was my summer solstice.

monamante
monamante
412 Followers