Summer Solstice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
monamante
monamante
412 Followers

"I'm all yours."

I sat and looked up into her eyes. As I undid each and every button, she never took her eyes of mine. I cold feel the love in her eyes and I could swear I could see deep into that amazing pure soul of hers.

Then I undid her pants first the buttons then the zipper and I slowly pulled them off. She stepped out of her heels, then her pants and tossed them on the chair with my clothes.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to me as I leaned back. I had learned from our time together a few months ago that she was incredibly strong and had great upper body strength. She let her hands fall to the bed as I went back pulling her body to me.

She reached underneath me wrapping her arm under the small of my back and pulled me up further on the bed, she makes me feel as light as a feather. Then she crawled up placing herself between my legs. Kissing my neck as I undid the clasp on her bra leaving her beautiful full breasts exposed. I took one in my mouth but I knew it wouldn't last long before she took it away. I knew this was her day, her time and I was more than happy to oblige, but it didn't mean I wasn't going to try.

"Katey, I've missed you." I moaned right into her breast with her soft words. I took my right hand and played with her other breast as I wrapped my left around her back, then going down her back to her round ass and down her thigh. I bit on her nipple as I knew she loved it. She loved having them bit and pulled just enough to be pleasurable pain. It didn't take long for me to remember everything her body craved. She gave me longer than I had expected, she finally pulled away taking my sucker with her.

"My turn."

She pulled both my arms over my head and placed both of her legs outside my thighs now she was straddling my hips. I could feel her mound on top of mine and I wanted to grind into it and feel her more and more. She knew it would take more than this for me to cum so she let me. Grinding back with me allowing me to enjoy the sensual moves of her body.

"You're such a tease Ri. Let me undress"

"That's what you love about me. Why would I let you undress when I know that this is all for me. I love the thong and bra and the heels just complete the ensemble. Believe me I'll make sure that they don't get in the way."

"I want you to make love to me, eat me out, finger me and make me cum is that to much for a woman to ask. Please baby."

"Mmmm, no my love but since you asked so nicely, I'll give you what you want. Open your legs, I'll makes sure to do all four and I'm going to have you screaming my name and begging for me to stop."

"Or maybe I'll forget your name and just say fuck." She loved hearing me scream her name and I knew how to get her flustered. With that she bent over and bit my neck hard enough to make me moan and scream her name just the way she likes it.

"RILEY!"

"That's how I like it and you'll never forget, I promise"

"Take me Riley, I'm all yours."

Nothing else needed to be said. She traced my breast over the edges of my bra, then when she felt I had had enough she reached in and played with my nipples. Grinding had become useless, she had moved away, pressing one thigh in between my legs but not even close enough for me to feel it. Then she caressed my stomach tracing circles, while placing kisses all over my neck.

Finally her hand made its way down to my panties, moving them from my lips, they were soaked. She slid her fingers up and down my slit as I moved my hips, laying her body on me to keep me from moving.

"You're going to have to keep still for me love."

"Never." She laughed knowing I was right.

Then she sat up laying between my legs, her head so close to my sexual center. All I could feel was her hot breath as her fingers worked their magic. Then as I felt my muscles start to tense she slowed down, not allowing me to cum.

As she felt me relax she sped up and sucked my clit right into her mouth. This instantly made me jerk off of the bed. She went to work on my clit and I felt my muscles tense up again. This time she didn't let up, she licked and sucked me to an amazing orgasm. It shook me from top to bottom.

"Fuck RILEY!"

"I'm sorry, are you complaining?" I was still trying to catch my breath when I caught her nipple in my mouth as she came up to whisper this is in my ear. "Mmm, hungry are we?" I don't why but this made me calm down faster than just laying in bed. Not to mention that I it was turning her on.

"Mmhhmm." She actually laid in bed next to me and let me just suck away and I was content. "I've missed you Ri."

"I've missed you too honey and right now I want more of you." Before I even knew it she had me on my stomach. "On all fours my love."

"Um honey I don't know about this." I was unsure of what was about to happen. She climbed up my back and whispered in my ear.

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do."

"Then on all fours. Just trust me my love."

I guess she sensed my apprehension. It may be pleasurable to some people, but I just was not willing to try anything in my exit just yet. However if that's what Ri really wanted in that moment or any moment, I might let her do anything. I love this woman, I'd give her anything.

I got up and she was behind me ready and waiting on her knees. I pushed right into her just the way she likes it. She started by kissing me from my neck down my back, then much to my surprise she kissed my ass. I knew she loved it but this was nice. She went around and down to my still very wet lips.

Then she went back to my ass, biting me hard as she worked one of her fingers inside of me. It was pleasure and pain all in one. I was turned on but still wondering why the position then it became clear.

She wrapped her free arm around me, pulling me up to her in one gentle but fluid motion and I was sitting on her lap with her still inside me. I grabbed her thighs with my hands and instantly embedded my nails in her. I felt her grunt from the pain but she was not going to let go of me. So I leaned back into her, when she felt that I was stable she worked her free hand to my clit. This was when I started grinding into her hand, soon enough I was in the midst of another orgasm. I'm glad I trusted her this was interesting but more importantly fucking hot.

"Riley, baby I'm cumming."

"I know, just let go baby." I could hear the smile on her face.

Her strength is beautiful, she can take me however she wants me. You wouldn't be able to tell from just looking at her, she's so small and yet she was holding both of us up. I sure as hell was not really helping much.

I came all over her hand. She brought me down gently, first bringing her hand from my clit to my stomach to hold me when the stomach spasms started then she pulled out of me, laying me down on the bed and then I felt her body behind me. I was more than satisfied. I was in heaven.

I could have fallen asleep because that took no effort and yet I was still in my underwear and heels. As I started to move I felt her body and I knew then that all I wanted was to make love to this amazing woman.

"It's my turn and don't tell me I don't have to because you know I want to."

"I guess I can't argue with a woman who knows what she wants."

"Good." I rolled her onto her back, but she had her own ideas and rolled on top of me. She has way to much control over me. "Um, I thought you weren't going to argue."

"I'm not, I just got hungry again and wanted to ask you for a favor." She was looking at me with those loving eyes and yet as turned on as we were all I saw in them was love and passion, no lust.

"Anything when you look at me like that."

"Can I have some breakfast at restaurant Kitty Kat." Her smile was from ear to ear.

"Ok but I'm still extra sensitive."

"I don't mind." Then before I could say anything her head was between my legs and her pussy was right above my face, classic 69, I love her energy. I started at her pussy and I had missed her sweet juices. I had never tasted a woman before I met her, I know she will be the only woman I will ever taste. I am addicted to her. When we're together nothing else matters, if only I could feel that way all the time.

She was so turned on that I brought her to two orgasms before I had my third of the day. It was her moaning that sent me over the edge, the vibrations she sent through my body were intense.

She turned around and we kissed with passion, a passion that had been missing from my life for too long. I had a need for her, a want, a hole in my life that only she could fulfill. I started crying in her arms of happiness and sadness. I suck. I know. Believe me, I know how hard this is for me and yet I can only imagine what it's like for her, when she keeps her emotions on check at all times. She never tells me anything she thinks might hurt me.

"What's wrong? Did I hurt you?"

"No you're just perfect, hold me, just hold me close."

We fell asleep in each other's arms for 6 hours straight. I think we exhausted ourselves. I woke up and realized it was 5 in the afternoon. I was able to get up without waking her I went to the bathroom to clean up a bit, then made a phone call to my favorite restaurant for reservations. I figured I would let the angel in my bed sleep another hour, then we could get ready for our dinner at 8. It would take about 20 minutes from my place to the restaurant. When you live in LA you honestly believe everything is just 20 minutes away.

I went to my kitchen and made her a snack, I don't thinks she's eaten anything all day. I made her a steak sandwich from the food I made yesterday. I didn't want to wake her, she looked so peaceful. I climbed into bed, wrapping my arms around that tiny waist and kissing her shoulders. A smile played across her face, she's so peaceful.

"Good Morning."

"You're cute sweetie, its 6 in the afternoon." She was so stunned she actually reached for her phone to check the time.

"Oh man it's late."

"I made you a sandwich to hold you over till dinner and I made reservations for later."

"Crap reservations." She sat up in bed.

"What's wrong, you don't want to go?"

"No honey, I forgot I was supposed to check in at the hotel. It's Christmas week so they're not too lenient and I haven't payed so they can give away my room."

She started calling from her phone and sure enough her room was given away and they were sold out. I know this may come out wrong, but I was happy. This meant she would be staying with me or so I thought. Before I could say anything she was pacing naked calling downtown hotels. Her body is entrancing, the way it moves and sways, the way she holds herself with so much confidence even naked.

I finally took away her phone and hung up the call. She was stunned and confused.

"Babe I have to find a hotel."

"Ri if you need space away from me you don't have to find a hotel. You can stay in one of the guest rooms, even though I would love for you to stay in my bed. Stay here with me, please."


"Are you sure you're okay with that?" I tossed her phone on my bed and went to hug her in all her beauty.

"Of course, we practically lived together over the summer, and I've missed you. What better way to make up for lost time?"

"Only if you let me help around the house because I know you won't let me pay you for your hospitality."

"You can pay me in sexual favors. That's the kind of currency I will take from you."

She went to kiss my neck which I don't mind, but we did have to get ready.

"Come on, you can do that while you shower with me. We have to get ready for dinner."

Monday we went shopping together and to get her a rental car. She helped me do my christmas shopping, grabbing a few things along the way. Her family is scattered around the world, so she mostly just bought a few things for the friends she's going to go visit.

I found out her aunt who helped raise her moved to Utah when she was 12, she was the closest relative from her mom's side. Her mom died in a car accident when she was 2, her father had died with her, emotionally at least. She lost him to a stroke when she was 16. Her aunt was able to get custody and after much arguing with Ri she let her stay in LA and she basically took care of herself, living in her childhood home. Her aunt had a husband and kids back home in Utah and Ri was too stubborn to leave. Her dad's sister lived in Encino at the time so she checked in on her 2 to 4 times a week, she didn't want to go live with her either. She's always been so independent, she practically raised herself.

She sold the place when she graduated high school. She felt there was nothing but sadness in that home and there was nothing for her. She bought a downtown loft and sold it when she graduated college this past summer. She had money from both of her parent's life insurances but she says she never even bothered to check those accounts. She's worked since she was 16. That's how she was so young and already a bank manager when we met.

When she first started working in New York she met a sweet older man, at the bank, while helping him with his finances. He was the owner of a large corporation, who offered her the position of VP at his company when he saw how efficient she was at her job. She had handled all his affairs after the previous manager had left unexpectedly. The pay was great and since she was working on her MBA he was more than willing to be flexible with her schedule. She has had her ups and downs but I think the fact that she's such a good person, she meets amazing people who have presented great opportunities for her.

I'm surprised that after everything she has been through she has such a big heart and so much patience with me. She knows she deserves better, yet she puts up with my emotional turmoil and roller coasters. I want more for her and I know she can only get that from someone else, not from me.

Tuesday my younger sister invited herself over luckily she called and Ri left before she got here, I didn't ask her to. I actually wanted her to meet my sister, but she insisted it was for the best. Truth be told I can't hide my feelings for her, so I might have outed myself accidentally.

She came that night with dinner for both of us and we made sweet love in her room, she had opted to sleep in the guest room. Which was funny to me because I know that neither of us can resist each other. We always ended up in bed together, I would sneak into her room or we would just end up falling asleep wherever we were after making love.

Wednesday I had to be without her again I had to meet a few clients and she had to take care of a few things, from her storage units with stuff from her childhood home, and to the properties that she rents out here in Los Angeles. Her parents had these rental properties and she has property management companies who take care of them now. She has no interest in any of it. I think it just brings back painful memories she doesn't want to deal with. I can't blame her.

Christmas Eve was on Thursday and her plans were simple hang out with one of her friends who didn't celebrate Christmas for the next 2 days. She had already told me this was her plan every year. I didn't force the subject, she told me she would be back tomorrow night, so we could be together. My mom's family is Puerto Rican and we celebrate Christmas Eve with them. On my dad's Persian side we celebrate Christmas we're Catholic just in case anyone is confused.

When I saw my mom on Christmas Eve, I was definitely bombarded with the when are you going to get married and have kids questions. This year my mom took it a whole step forward. Apparently my sister told her I had had a house guest, mind you, she didn't even meet her.

"Katerina come to my room we need to talk." Shit I hate we need to talk, especially, when it's in private it means its so bad, no one should hear any of it.

"What can I do for you mom?"

"Are you a lesbian?" I almost choked on air I was so stunned, how the hell did she know or assume? Where did this even come from?

"What the hell are you talking about mom?" Real shock all over my face, but she didn't have to know why I was shocked.

"Look it would explain why you're not married and your sister said a friend of yours is staying over, the same friend from the beach. Who is she? Is she your lover? Katerina are you a lesbian?"

"Mom I'm 25, and I don't have to answer all these questions. But if that's what will you get you off my case, then fine. No I'm not a lesbian." Lie Number 1, I think. "I'm not married because I haven't found a man that is worth my lifetime commitment. My friend is from New York and needed a place to stay, and since when is that a problem? Now if you're done I'm hungry." I went to leave and she said the words that would break my heart for life.

"Fine but if you ever do think that you don't want to marry a man and prefer to be a lesbian, know that your father and I will disown you." My face dropped, I always hated my mother's intuition.

"Really? You would prefer I be in some loveless marriage. You would prefer I be sad for the rest of my life with some guy who doesn't care for me."

"Yes, Katerina I need to be clear with you. You have never had a serious boyfriend, so we wonder. Your father has made it clear that you will be cut from the family if you take that route." Her tone was serious , was that a threat?

"Thanks, I'm glad to know where you stand. I guess I'm glad I'm not a lesbian." I said with a forced smile. Lie # 2.

"Honey we only want what's best for you."

"No mom you only want what's best for you and your reputation." I left and didn't even bother with dinner I told everyone I felt sick and went home early knowing Riley wouldn't be there. I knew I couldn't tell her, she would probably be amazing and sweet and I knew she deserved better.

We spoke for a few minutes when the clock struck 12 and she wished me a Merry Christmas. She asked if I was ok and I said yes, Lie #3. She knew I wasn't but she let me be. That's the thing about her. She never pushes me too much or forces me to deal with my feelings, but she always knows. She never pushes her feelings on me either. She's too good to be true.

Christmas came and as usual my mom acted like nothing happened. I pretended around family and went home to my beautiful girlfriend. I had missed her.

"Riley, I'm home."

"Hey princess." She ran and picked me up giving me a breathtaking kiss. "I missed you." Why was I giving her up for a family who didn't care about my happiness. The tears came flowing out. I swear it's like I'm younger. She is so in control of herself, nothing like me.

"Katey what's wrong honey? Are you ok? Did I do something wrong?" I laughed she always swears she does something wrong when she's so amazing.

"Ri, why do you always assume you did something wrong when you're so perfect?"

"I guess because I'm scared to lose you. I don't want to mess up whatever it is we have. I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize. I should be the one apologizing for constantly hurting you. You know you deserve better than me."

"Stop we are not having this conversation. Are you hungry, I bought tamales for us." She had let go of me and was walking to the kitchen. She was serious.

"We need to talk, I want you to be happy and I need you to listen." She turned around and for once I saw the pain, the fear and the anger. I wasn't scared, but she was. She was scared to lose me.

"No I don't want to listen. There is nothing to talk about. You're not a lesbian and I am. Your family will never tolerate us being together and you can't accept that. We have a week left and we can either enjoy it together or I can go back to New York and we can go back to being just friends. It's up to you take it or leave it."

I wanted to argue with her but she was right, my young lover was right.

monamante
monamante
412 Followers