Summer Solstice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
monamante
monamante
412 Followers

"Nope I bought it from my uncle and I figure your company can tear it down and build something more modern and bigger for us and our soon to be larger family."

"Oh my God are you serious?"

She came up and hugged me looking into my eyes.

"Yes my love, what better place to start our lives together as a married couple, than where it all started. If that's okay with you, we can also get a place close to the city if you want. Now I'm nervous, you don't like my idea."

"Baby relax, I love it just a little surprised, I don't need another place anywhere. I love it that we can keep the home where our love started. Can we eat inside?"

"Yup we owned the house as soon as you signed the documents earlier."

It was exactly as I remembered it. All the days and nights spent here. The moments spent flirting and just hanging out. Having dinners and intimate conversations that never led anywhere or so I thought and now here we were.

That kitchen is what got us here. Taking her against that refrigerator, oh yes this house will acquire many more memories.

As I stood in front of the refrigerator, she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Remembering how you seduced me?"

"Nope you seduced me coming out wet, in only a towel, what was a girl supposed to do?"

"If I remember correctly, made love to me for two days straight."

"You know I was promised anything and everything."

"I am all yours my queen."

"Up against the fridge wifey." I pushed her up against the fridge ready to make her mine.

"You know I did promise to feed you."

"Oh you will as soon as your shorts come off." I undid the button on her shorts and pulled them of as she stepped out of them and her sandals. "No undies, huh, were you planning on seducing me?"

"Nope just giving you easier access."

"Good girl."

"Your turn to take something off."

"There will be time for that later."

I got her to jump on the sink. "You know you've turned into a nympho."

"You make me this way." She truly had, I had never been so into making love. She made me want her at all hours of the day and in any way possible. I took the sink hose and turned on the water to warm and pushed the button to make a steady spray.

"Wow you get kinkier by the second."

"Are you complaining?"

"Never, uuuuhhhh" I directed the hose right at her slit, parting her lips with two fingers.

"Baby what's my name?" I turned up the strength of the water. This was a game of who had the most control.

"Fuck."

"Nope, try again." I bit her neck and turned up the water higher.

"UUUhhhh, KATEY, my queen, my wife."

"MMmmm, that wasn't so hard. Now you've earned yourself a prize." I worked two fingers into her tight pussy and then a third as the stream of water continued. Placing my thumb on her clit I traced an infinity symbol while keeping the stream pointed at her now engorged clit. She wrapped her legs around me holding onto the edge of the sink.

"Look at me."

"Damn it Katey. That's hard with you fucking me and the water."

"You know how I like it."

She looked up and I caught her eyes.

"Tell me you want it."

"Make me cum baby"

I had her moaning in ecstasy within minutes and screaming for more.

"Come on let's get you dried off and wet all over again."

That exactly how we baptized our new home, 2 days straight of love making. We were once two separate entities, now united as one. She has my heart and I have hers. We began as a summer love that now will get us through all the cold nights for a lifetime to come.

monamante
monamante
412 Followers