Summer Song

Story Info
Can a new distraction help Hunter move forward?
1k words
3.9
13k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VDinmor
VDinmor
7 Followers

Smack! The surprise blow landed across the right side of my face just as I opened the door. Immensely stinging, right away I closed my hand over the exact spot that had just been hit. Finding the nearest wall behind me I slid down it and sat on the wooden floor, now painted black with the darkness of the moonlight.

Tears immediately welled up in my eyes. I wanted to scream. I didn't know what I did wrong. I didn't even know who had hit me. A voice broke the tearful silence and spoke sadly while trying to hold and comfort me.

"Hunter, baby. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, baby."

Dark brown eyes came into focus, along with perfectly coifed brown hair. It was Charlie, my ex-boyfriend. Who had been labeled an 'ex' as of noon that same day.

"Get off me! Why are you here!" I let out in a sort of shriek.

"But, I didn't mean t- I was just mad! You know what? Never mind. Fuck you! You deserved it," Charlie spat to me.

Tears began flowing in bountiful masses from my eyes and down my cheeks just before he spoke once again.

"You've been acting like such a little bitch to be honest. And, little do you know, I had a new little twink sucking on this pipe, cause you didn't want to." Charlie said while grabbing his crotch obscenely.

"Go away, just go... Please." I asked him slowly.

"I'll go when I'm good and ready."

A second voice came along clear as day, interrupting this anger filled, one-sided conversation.

"Which should be right now."

I looked up to see the face of my neighbor, the godly recluse from 3C who moved in a couple months ago, he looked confused at the scene unfolding before him and then suddenly stone-faced and looking hard at Charlie.

"Who the fuck are you, man?! Mind your business." Charlie spoke with look of disdain crossing his face.

"I'm Hunters neighbor, and his friend. And I think it's time for you to get your ass off of this property."

"Nobody asked you for thoughts, fuck-face."

Charlie threw a hand over his shoulder as if to shoo the Neighbor-god away. But just as his hand came across the front of the neighbor, it was like Neighbor-god had cat like reflexes.

He grabbed Charlie's hand, turning it full circle so that it was underneath Charlie's back. Holding Charlie's arm in this position he pulled him into the hall between both apartments and slammed his face against the door of the apartment across the hall. Leaning in real close he said barely audible.

"Look here, piece of shit. Don't you come back here messin' with this kid, or I'll hunt you down. You got it?" He told Charlie, basically screaming the last part into his ear.

His voice thick with some type of southern accent. It was so new, in all my 19 years of life had I been turned on by a southern accent. But here I was feeling the all-familiar tingle in my groin. After some time, Charlie remained silent. Neighbor god spoke again.

"And I'm willing to bet I could get your address from Hunter here." He finished with a smirk on his face.

This moment was a new type of moment because knowing Charlie, I knew he didn't want to give up this fight but in this position. And with his arm mobility becoming a chance of luck, he had no choice.

From my angle I could see that this randomly reclusive hero could've easily broken this abusive boyfriends arm, but maybe that's what charlie needed. A lesson in manners and how to treat people.

I sat there quietly, tears still streaming down my face, but I didn't sob I just cried and watched as my neighbor came to my rescue while letting my mind flutter back to the thoughts of:

'What if this guy wouldn't have been passing through the hall? What if he hadn't been here at all? What would've happened? Could Charlie really have been capable of serious damage?'

I was brought out my state of overanalyzing when I heard Charlie's voice speak in a pained tone saying

"Alright man, fuck. I'll go!"

He was let go without a moment's notice and dropped to the floor still clutching his hurt arm in his lap. He lifted off of his knees and shook it off. While dusting his leather jacket for imaginary dirt, he looked at me like I was nothing and spat

"We're done. Bitch." Before leaving a second later.

I just sat there staring at the ground in front of my shoes until his voice broke my hurt-induced trance, he came down onto a knee to look directly into my eyes. I felt captured immediately.

This man was gorgeous & masculine. A lovely new distraction. Yup, that's what he was, a distraction. One of the purest kinds. One without pain, a beautiful one with bright blonde hair and slight curls that framed his face. a left dimple and a small beauty mark right below his right cheek. He has shockingly blue eyes, not dark blue, but light almost turquoise.

Looking into his face made me feel like a helicopter approaching a deserted island complete with nothing but clear waters and palm tree canopies filled with birds singing summer songs. Laying on the beach underneath his muscular frame as his cock finds my most sensitive spot and slides inside me. Scratching at his broad shoulders as the pain subsides. He looks at me with caring eyes.

"Are you alright hunt?"

I nodded a slow yes, trying to bring myself away from staring. Slowly, clothes start to reappear and we're no longer on the beach... just my apartment.

"Who was that? ...a friend? your drug dealer?"

He spoke slowly on the last part not knowing whether he should cross the line.

I simply nodded

He looked at me shocked

"Well no, I don't do drugs."

I took one long look at his beautifully constructed face before clearing my throat and continuing.

"He was my boyfriend."

To be continued.

VDinmor
VDinmor
7 Followers